Satisfaction Guaranteed

Story Info
Martin and Kimberley seek marital advice.
4.7k words
3.91
26.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers

CHAPTER ONE

CRAIG SANDERSON'S VIEWPOINT

I don't pay for advertising, there's no need. I find clients through word of mouth because I offer quality. I'm an artist working with people, and they pay well for my work. I get both job satisfaction and three top-quality cars. My clients have the satisfaction of finding their sexual happiness. It's not exactly marriage counselling, some couples split, some stay together, but they all end up happy. I guarantee their satisfaction.

Kimberley and Martin were fairly typical clients, in as much as such beasts exist. Every couple has their own problems, and it is up to me to find the solution. They were in their early thirties and had been together for more than ten years, and boredom had set in. They were looking for something different, a bit of excitement in their marriage.

As was my habit, I interviewed them together to find out how they gelled together as a relationship. Was their aim to stay together, or were they stifling each other, trying to break free without hurting each other? This pair both wanted the marriage to last and both cared how the other felt. Always a good place to start.

Then I interviewed them separately. Neither of their secret fantasies was unique. Read any porn site on-line and you have seen them many times. Martin wanted to see Kimberley with another man. Detailed questioning revealed that he craved a limited humiliation, again nothing new to me.

Kimberley was not averse to the idea of sex with another man, but like many other woman she feared what it would do to the marriage. Martin had been her only sex partner during their marriage and she equated sex with love. Women tend to do that. She didn't want sex with somebody else in case she ended up caring for him too much and wrecked the marriage. We talked about it for a while before I shifted the conversation onto her fantasies. She wanted to show off her body. Tease people with her sexuality; make them want her so much it hurt. She had a good body, it wouldn't be difficult to fulfil that. She probably thought she was too fat. Magazines preach that, but in fact she had a curvy figure that most men would admire, and her boobs were just the right size, large enough to fill a hand, small enough that there was no suspicion that she had them enlarged. I could certainly work on it. Unlike many artists I like to work to a deadline, it keeps me focussed, so I booked them an appointment for the next Wednesday.

They left me their phone numbers. I had to find some way that Kimberley could tease others before giving in and letting one of them fuck her, without any chance of her falling for him rather than Martin. I puzzled over it for a while then took my Lamborghini out for a run along the coastal road. It was where I got my best ideas. This time was no exception. I smiled at my own deviousness and headed for home. It wouldn't even be difficult to arrange. Most of what I needed was already in place, which would save on cost. I parked in a lay-by to watch a liner pass, glinting in the sunlight, as I spoke to Terry, my tame hypnotist, to arrange an appointment for Wednesday at my office. Kimberley and Martin were pleased to hear from me so soon, and agreed to meet with Terry.

'Are you okay with this?' I asked Kimberley trying to keep the tension from my voice. The scheme wouldn't succeed without her complete acceptance. 'You know he can't make you do anything you don't want to do somewhere deep inside. I'll be with you all the time to make sure he stays within our boundaries. We just need to relax your inhibitions a bit, not turn you into a zombified robot.'

She was more receptive to the idea than I had expected. Terry's work wasn't going to be difficult.

'Just one more thing' I added. 'You will do better if you aren't tense all week, so Terry wants to erase all memories of being hypnotised from your mind. It'll add to your excitement if it comes as a surprise.'

Kimberley licked her lips nervously for a few seconds. She nodded slowly in agreement and I took her through to the room in which Terry was waiting.

CHAPTER TWO:

KIMBERLEY CUNNINGHAM'S VIEWPOINT.

I'm lucky. Martin loves to take me shopping and he has style. He likes to pay for the clothes and gets annoyed when I head for the 'bargain' rails, bless him. The Saturday after our second visit to Mr. Sanderson he offered to take me down town, and flashed his credit card at me invitingly. Unusually he didn't try to steer my choices and cheerfully paid for my purchases before buying me an enormous lunch.

'It'll save you cooking tonight; you'll need plenty of energy.' He commented. I had no idea what he was talking about but was tucking into a giant jacket potato so I ignored him.

Once home he demanded a show. I felt a little confused as I laid my new outfit on the bed. Usually I liked to cover up my wide hips and rather large boobs, but this outfit seemed to emphasise everything. The top was a thin white fabric, its 'V' shaped neckline showing a lot of cleavage. The fabric didn't join until just above my waist. It was clingy, so it stayed put, but it wouldn't have taken more than a gentle brush to dislodge it. I had bought bright red-high heels, and most shocking of all, a strip of shiny leather which wound around my hips, barely covering my ass. It matched my heels exactly. I rummaged in my make up drawer, sure that I had nail varnish which would match it exactly, and complete the look. Martin would have to wait until I had my look perfect. While the varnish was drying I walked up and down looking in the mirror. It was slutty enough that any man would have an erection just looking at me. Martin had bought me a lovely lacy black thong, without asking me. It always shocked me that they could charge so much for so little material, I preferred the cheaper brands. I left them off; the way I felt they would be damp in seconds.

Martin turned his head to look at me when I opened the door. He was silent for a few minutes, admiring my new look. After a minute he removed his eyes from their gaze at my cleavage.

'Wow. We're going out tonight. I need to show you off.'

'I'm not going clubbing dressed like this.'

'What's wrong with showing a bit of flesh?' He sounded a little pissed. I thought about how much he had paid for the outfit. In spite of my doubts I gave in.

'I know just the place. Nobody there will know us, and the lighting is low. Come on, Kimberley, you'll love it.'

I wasn't completely convinced. If we had never been there how did he know about the low lighting? How could he be sure of our anonymity?

'Okay then.' My answer surprised me. I had to admit the thought of parading this much body in front of men who didn't know me was exciting. Again I was glad that I hadn't put that thong on yet.

Martin's shaft was tenting his trousers. I knew the skirt would be no obstacle to a determined man, but when I climbed onto his lap he just held me and kissed me deeply. Running his hands over my bare pussy lips but not penetrating. I tried not to show my disappointment. I hoped Mr. Sanderson could work his magic. If Martin wasn't going to fuck me now, when I was sitting on his lap dressed like this, when would he.

'Give me five minutes and I'll be ready to go.' He told me.

When he returned his cock was no longer visible. I was close to crying. He had gone to the bathroom for a wank rather than fuck me.

He threw the pants in my direction.

'Put these on.'

I snorted at him angrily.

'Why? You've always wanted me to fuck somebody else.'

At that moment I was angry enough to do it, just for revenge, although I had never been promiscuous.

'You never know what might happen.' He said in a voice full of unexplained mischief.

It calmed me down a bit when I considered what I'd just said. I hoped Martin realised that I had spoken in anger. My anger had over-ridden my good sense.

Martin stopped the car in a dark alleyway. I looked around me doubtfully. I trusted my husband but there was nothing in sight that looked like a club. The surface was pebbled; I was never going to manage it in these heels. Martin helped me, holding my arm for support as I tottered towards a wooden doorway. As he knocked I looked at the peeling paintwork, it didn't encourage me to enter.

'Kimberley?' The man who opened the door was handsome and huge. My pussy twitched as he flashed me a smile. I didn't stop to worry about how he knew my name, I just followed him inside.

'That way, mate.' He signalled for Martin to go around the building. I was surprised that Martin abandoned me without arguing, but the man's arms were around me and I moulded myself against his body, teasing him.

'Come on babe, we need to hurry.' He took me down a dark corridor which needed a good deal of renovation. I could hear voices from somewhere close, lots of them. The murmur was deep, male with few higher voices. I didn't have time to linger as he pushed me into a dressing room.

'Hi, I'm Samson, this is Jade.'

He pushed me into the chair and Jade did things with brushes. When she let me stand up and look into the mirror I was amazed. Any man who didn't want to fuck me in the clothes would be convinced by the make-up. Usually I went for neutral colours. There was nothing neutral about what she had done to me. My eyes were outlined in a dark blue which extended them, my lips were as red as my shoes and she had been liberal with the glitter. Samson pulled me down the corridor.

'Relax, you'll do fine.' He assured me, pulling me so my pelvis could feel his erection. 'Show's on.'

It was a release word placed in my brain by the hypnotist. I remembered his promise that my fantasies would be fulfilled if I followed Samson's instructions. It explained my choice of clothes and Martin's disappearance. I relaxed, swaying against his shaft and he smiled down at me.

'Ready?'

'Yeah.'

I was pulled up a few stairs into the brightness of a stage. It wasn't a large theatre. The curtains were pulled back, and in the area hidden from the audience was a worn area with old props and shelves that looked like they came from my dad's shed. There was a cheer as I followed him onto the stage and I felt a surge of excitement at the thought of all these men watching me. I couldn't see faces, only silhouetted heads, but there appeared to be about a hundred men. I knew most of them were lusting after me, and I bowed deeply, displaying plenty of boob, teasing.

Samson turned me to face him and I forgot the audience as he kissed me deeply, hungry for my body. Eagerly I returned his kiss. The thong got damp in seconds. His hands mauled my butt and I felt my skirt lifting.

'Wriggle for the gentlemen, show them what you've got.' His voice bounced back at me from speakers. Only then did I notice the tiny camouflaged speaker he wore.

I did what he said, swaying erotically so that all the men could see what a slut I was. I knew Martin was in the audience somewhere watching his slut of a wife. That was the point of the show. I wiggled especially for him.

Samson's hands were now on my waist, and there was another cheer from the audience as my thong fell to the floor, quickly followed by my skirt.

Samson turned me to face the audience, his cock feeling impossibly larger against my ass. He pulled back my top, showing the audience my nipples, which he caressed with his enormous hands. I pushed against him, grinding against his shaft, trying to get him aroused even more. This was getting beyond teasing. Now I wanted him in me. I wasn't going to do anything silly like falling in love with him, this was just a performance. I lusted after him, but only in the short term. I was determined to fulfil Martin's fantasy with this show.

'Push your feet forward.'

Samson supported me on his bent knee with one arm, and I opened my legs, knowing he what he had in mind. My glistening pussy was open to all the audience. Video screens came to life around the auditorium and the stage. I could see two dark hands pushing into my pink opening as I thrust upwards with no shame. There was a rustling from the seats and I knew that men were freeing themselves ready to wank. There was a rumbing behind us as something was pushed onto the stage.

Samson tugged at my top, and let it drop to the floor. He showed his strength as he and turned and lifted me. As I faced away from the stage I saw what had caused the noise. I was now facing a doctor's examining bench, dark brown and padded. Samson's trousers were poppered like a stripper's. As soon as he had put me on the bench he removed them with a single pull. Unlike a stripper he wore nothing underneath and I could see his shaft heading for me.

'Easy' Samson said as his hand was back in, checking I was wet enough for him. By now I was growing desperate and he teased me, withdrawing his fingers as I started to thrust against him again. My legs were open wide, showing my dripping hole to the camera, and his dark fingers above it. He climbed onto the bench and straddled me, kissing me deeply to show his lustful hunger, but keeping his cock high above me.

'What do you want little bird?' he teased.

'Fuck me, fuck me!' I demanded, wildly, loud enough to make sure his microphone picked it up. I meant the words, but I wanted to make sure Martin heard them too.

'Shall I?' he was asking the audience not me.

'I screamed as he entered me hard and fast. He was splitting me apart. He moved more slowly, kissing me deeply. I couldn't help but thrust back. He pushed his arms straight and laughed as I tensed and orgasmed beneath him. There was another cheer from the audience. Two more thrusts and I felt Samson pulsing his warmth into me. When he withdrew I caught a glimpse of the screen. My pussy hole was gaping wide. I could see it in great detail on the screen above me. Drops of white liquid were running down to form a puddle on the bench, standing out clearly on its dark surface. I wondered if Martin was as excited as I was by the view on the screen. Another man's cum was dripping from his wife's pussy and on view to many other men. I hoped he was.

CHAPTER THREE

MARTIN CUNNINGHAM'S VIEWPOINT

I couldn't believe it! I had just watched my wife fucked by another man's large cock. I couldn't work out where they had put the cameras, but the view of Kimberley's pussy stretched wide with his sperm dripping from it had made me cum. Judging by noises around me, I wasn't the only one.

Samson rose and wiped himself clean, pulling tissues from behind the curtain. Kimberley started to push up from the bench but he held her down.

'Rest for a minute, you'll need your strength later.'

Kimberley looked as puzzled as I was.

It took Samson a few minutes to get himself back into the trousers and pop them up. I had expected the audience to start leaving, but they stayed. Obviously there was going to be more to the show. Samson drew a plastic pudding bowl out from behind the screen.

'If you could all get your tickets out, the raffle number is on the top left corner.

People around me were drawing their tickets from a variety of places. I hadn't been given a ticket, but shuffled straight to my seat when I arrived. I wondered what was going to happen.

'Everybody ready?' Samson called. There was a murmur of assent. 'First BJ of the night:' He paused for effect. 'Number 76.'

Kimberley still looked a little shaky from her orgasm as he led her over to the seat where a fat man in an Hawaiian shirt was gleefully waving his ticket. Samson beckoned me over.

'This is the lady's husband. You don't mind if he watches do you?'

'Why should I? I'm going to enjoy having his wife.' He looked at me. 'You're a lucky man. It's a long time since I saw a sex scene like that.'

I don't think Kimberley knew I was there, she didn't look at me. She took his balls into her mouth, massaging them to ensure he was hard before taking his helmet into her mouth. She drew back the first time and grimaced. Her face looked grim as she forced herself down his shaft. I love it when Kimberley gives me head, and I the man was looking enthusiastic. I saw Kimberley do her best to hide disgust as she valiantly kept at it until his hands pressed on her head and he spurted. Kimberley opened her mouth to show him the results, then stood up and twisted around to show first me, then everyone else that it was real. She threw back her head and we could see her throat move as she swallowed. She opened her mouth again to show us that she had swallowed every drop.

'Thanks babe.' The man slapped her bare ass. I wanted to hit him for that, but Samson shot me a look of warning.

He handed her a bottle of water and she gratefully drank half of it in one draft. I guessed the man hadn't been too clean. Samson handed a wodge of tissues to the man before going back to the stage and picking up the bowl of tickets again.

'And the second ticket goes to ... ticket number 17.'

I helped her towards the man waving the second ticket. She knelt in front of him. I noticed that he hadn't even had the politeness to remove his jeans, and she had to wrestle them down so that she could get to his cock. He leant his top half back, trying to look casual, which meant that she had to bend over his knees to reach his shaft. He paid for his attitude. Kimberley used her skill to ensure that he came quickly and swallowed his cum immediately so that he never saw it in her mouth. Again Samson handed her the bottle. He threw the rest of the tissues carelessly at the raffle winner and most of them landed on the floor. I guessed he was as pissed off with the man as I was.

Samson took Kimberley back onto the stage. I went to help her, but he pushed me back, ordering me to sit and watch. Kimberley lay back on the bench. Samson switched off his mike and spoke to her. She nodded wearily and laid back, her legs again spread wide. Samson gave her a quick peck on the cheek and whispered something back. He switched the microphone back on.

'The star prize tonight:'

Tickets were being held in readiness all around the room.

'Ticket number:' Samson waited as an electronic drum roll sounded. '58!' His voice had risen like a sixties game-show host.

Kimberley stayed on the stage rather than come back down. It didn't look like she was preparing herself for another blowjob.

The winner stumbled towards the stage, clumsy in his eagerness. Before entering all customers had been asked for proof of their age so he must have been at least the twenty-one years they demanded but he didn't look it. There was a huge goofy grin on his face.

'Here she is, Mate. All ready for you.'

It was only then that I realised he was going to fuck Kimberley, full intercourse. The youngster nearly fell over his feet as he struggled out of his jeans. The screens had been switched off, presumably they were just for the 'performance' this was a member of the public. Kimberley touched him and stroked him to hardness and he climbed on top of her. It was too far away for me to see much detail, I saw her heels caressing his buttocks and holding him in place. He didn't last long. I watched his buttocks clench, and Kimberley cried out. I don't think she really orgasmed, but her show was good enough to convince the boy who was now wiping himself off. If anything his smile was even wider. It remained all the time that Samson was helping him dress.

********************

That was the end of the show. As the audience filed out Samson beckoned me up on stage. Kimberley was still lying there, cum glistening on her pussy lips.

'Kiss me!' She demanded. She was looking at Samson not me so I held back and watched.

'Samson says he'll do a private show, just for you if you want?'

I looked at her aghast.

'Aren't you tired?'

'Yeah, but I'll overcome it' she grinned.

'I'll look after her for you.' Samson promised. 'Take of your clothes and you can help.'

sixpe
sixpe
22 Followers
12