SatisFire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

John keyed up the 'Find' command and carefully clicked on Porticia's address. He loved tapping the Enter key because it made things happen, it launched programs, it initiated procedures, it set great forces and machines in motion to do his bidding. His right index finger landed firmly on the key and his screen went dark momentarily.

His screen flickered and an image began to firm up as the bytes of data rolled into local memory. It was Portica dressed in a rich lavender babydoll pajama with matching string bikini panties. The still image on the upper screen showed her smiling, her back leg cocked in contrast to her right leg which was straight along the surface of the bed. There was no hollowness in her voice this time. "Hi Stud, ready to play?" she asked.

"Suck my dick till I come in your mouth," he voiced to her. "Right after you eat my pussy until I am freaked out," she replied. They pecked and pawed, sucked and licked each other electronically for several hours until they were both exhausted, having only enough energy left to agree to meet again for another cybertryst.

Please send comments regarding this fictional fantasy to the address in my profile.

12