Satisfying His Slut

Story Info
After a long hard day at work, He works his slut harder.
1.1k words
3.71
42.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: this submission contains raceplay and racial kink content.

*

Freshly showered and dressed in a T-shirt I head to the living room because I know any minute he will be home from work. Like a puppy dog I wait with excited anticipation, peeking out of the shades of the front window every now and then. I miss him. It's only been half a day but I crave him like an addiction, his voice, his presence, his taste... It's an unending need I don't understand. It keeps me at his beck and call, eager to be at his side to do all I can to please him.

The key turns the lock and he enters as I timidly smile and attempt to read his mood after a long day at work. His smile grows as his arms open and I quickly enter into his embrace feeling the cares of life fall away. He turns my chin up and softly kisses me before lowering his mouth to my ear. He whispers a naughty request and I feel tingling down my spine as his hands slowly caress my ass cheeks then lift my shirt over my head.

He nods to the floor and I move to the center of the room and lower myself to my hands and knees facing away from him. I am exposed and feeling so horny, like a dog in heat as I listen to him removing his work boots and jacket. He moves closer calling me his bitch and requests that I rest my face against the floor and lock my hands behind my back. I obey as I feel his hot breath against my pussy lips and then his tongue softly licking up and down. He parts my lips and darts his tongue in and out of my heated depths making me moan with delight.

I want him so badly I begin to beg for him to please fuck me. He doesn't disappoint me as I feel the head of his beautiful cock replace his tongue, sliding up and down my wet lips before pressing inside so incredibly slowly, we both groan in sweet agony. His strokes are long, deep and deliberately slow, filling me so perfectly. He leans over me tying his shirt around my head, stealing my vision but making me drunk on his sweet smell that lingers in the shirt.

His pace increases. Now his hands are on my hips and my mind swims in the delightfully dirty things he is saying as his thrusts grow faster and harder. My pussy muscles twitch and attempt to suck him back inside every time he withdraws. I whimper as my first orgasm begins, feeling his final deep thrusts. He grunts so sexily and I feel his cock start pulsing, shooting his sweet cum inside of me. That sensation never grows old and my hungry cunt spasms trying suck him dry.

Before I can catch my breath he rolls me onto my back. He spreads my legs apart wide and then spreads my sticky pussy lips pinching my swollen clit. Then suddenly it's his lips wrapped around my clit, sucking it and licking me like a hungry animal. His hands firmly grab my tits, twirling my nipples in his fingers. Oh God this man makes me so high, I can't describe how good it feels.

Under his relentless assault I eventually give in and countless strong contractions carry me through a mind blowing orgasm. He rises and tells me not to move. I don't think I could if I wanted to. Legs still spread I feel our mutual cum start to drip towards the floor.

That is when I hear the door open and strange voices. I fight the urge to uncover my eyes to see. As quickly as he left he returns and lifts my legs to his shoulders. I feel his hard cock pressing into my ass. He lubes his cock with our cum and presses in a little more. He continues this amazing torture while talking dirty to me and he wins. He will always win. His slippery cock has penetrated my ass and his strokes are short and slow as I adjust to the new sensation.

Once he feels me completely relaxed he withdraws and helps me stand leading me to his recliner. He sits first then guides me to lean back against his chest while his cock slides over my cum covered pussy back to my ass, slowly sliding back in again. He tells me to drape my legs wide apart over the arm rests. Pulling me up and down, with short strokes, he uses my tits as handles until he is balls deep and the invasion begins to feel so dirty and arousing.

Completely absorbed in the ass fucking I disregarded the fact that we were not alone until he pulled his make shift blindfold Tshirt from my eyes. My hungry cunt goes on overload as I look around to see many black men stroking their incredibly large hard cocks. Obviously they were silently enjoying themselves. As one approaches it's obvious that they are going to enjoy me as well.

I am firmly ass impaled on his rock hard cock as he whispers in my ear that I am now his nigger cum bucket whore and that they will only leave once he feels each one shoot his load into my tight nasty white girl pussy. His dirty talk alone is enough to send me over the edge but I really start to moan as one of them climbs between my wide spread legs and guides his monstrous cock into my dripping cunt.

The fucking continues just as he described, not one leaving until he has had his turn on me. Each huge black cock stretching me, using me and then shooting cum into my overflowing pussy. He grunts and makes short thrusts into my ass as the thin membrane between the two cocks no doubt gives him full sensation of their orgasms. I lose count of cocks and orgasms, theirs and mine. When the last one is done and off, he has his own much delayed orgasm in my ass. We both gasp for air in the aftermath.

Eventually he stirs. I can hardly stand up but he helps me then locks the front door and throws a few of the blankets from the couch into the floor with some pillows. All that nasty cum drips down my thighs as he guides me onto my back and spreads my legs. After snapping a few photos of my overflowing pussy he starts to finger fuck me carefully pressing up into my sensitive g spot. It only takes a few minutes before I am cumming again and also gushing like a geyser. Unable to take anymore and satisfied beyond belief I collapse.

He pulls his cum covered slut into his loving arms, pulls a blanket over both of us and smiling we fall into a deep sleep.