Satisfying Michelle

Story Info
Her husband might be inept but the cock who visits isn't.
3k words
3.41
12.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big thank you to Nicole for editing my story. The story doesn't have much character development - it's mainly action. It's explicit and doesn't seek to be anything more than it is - a fantasy without much explanation. Constructive comments are welcome but disparaging remarks will be deleted.

*****

Gordon peered in carefully for a better view of her pussy. The wonderful scent of Michelle's sexual desire thundered into not only Gordon's nostrils, but his tiny penis as well. As was so often the case, he nearly spurted right then and there.

Steeling himself for more than he could normally handle, he affectionately explored the swollen and engorged flesh of Michelle's inner vaginal lips. Strangely he felt exhausted before he had even had started.

He could wonder at the glistening moisture beaded on her dilated lips, decorating her inviting budding clitoris. Once again she was so looking forward to receiving the passionate adventures she so carefully instigated with her inept husband. Why did she bother?

"Are you just going to stare at what you love so much, or are you going to feast on what I know you don't deserve?" asked Michelle, a note of incredible desperation for satisfaction in her voice.

Gordon tried his best to impersonate a passionate wide grin, delighted at the sexual hunger he had garnished in her again tonight. Slowly he began teasingly. Licking and kissing his way up from below her knees right up along her inner thighs. She was gratified that at least tonight he was alternating left and right.

As he finally reached the ultimate juncture of her parted thighs, he halted to soothingly blow on the sexually charged inner folds of her flesh. Michelle was so desperate for something to tenderly stimulate her burning need.

"Now, please! Please, Gordon! Do it." she yelped at him.

"Yes darling, I always aim to please you," he softly replied.

Gordon used his lips and tongue to harshly lick her inner lips from the very bottom to the cliff top of her pulsating nub of erotic nerves. Rewarded for his efforts, her resultant gasp of sensual pleasure thrilled him. Michelle smiled and clenched her fists as Gordon began nibbling on her satisfied clit.

Michelle's passion engrossed her as she pulled his face happily against her moist craving flesh with both her taunt hands. That really pleased him even more than he had expected. Finally, he slowly guided his right hand towards its fleshy goal, and began to carefully play with her neglected but now stiff right nipple.

Absent-mindedly his other hand gently caressed the left side of the soft flesh along her lower back and inviting buttocks. Michelle was pleased with Gordon's efforts tonight which was unusual given his normal inattentiveness when it came to satisfying her.

As Gordon worked his thirsty tongue in and out of her delicious slit, while firmly suckling on her engorged clit for several minutes, he could feel her lovely body start to tense in anticipation, and her pussy instigated its quest to clench its hardness full of exploding cream.

He mistook the knowing change of her desire, and initiated instead the insertion of his two moistened fingers into her inviting vagina, working those digits of travelling pleasure to the rhythm of his tongue slurping and his lips suckling her desperately passionate body.

"Gordon,... Oh yes, Gordon, Please... I... I think, Yes I'm really gunna squirt..." she quickly panted, pressing her searching hands even more firmly against the back of his sweating head.

Not wanting to interrupt his rhythm of his ministrations or stem her gushing release, he simply rubbed his nose against her in a manner to indicate he understood. Nothing now could stop him as he continued his driven nibbling, firm suckling, tense tongue-fucking and finger-fucking of her wonderfully worshipped and over active passionate pussy.

Gordon always tried his best, like the good husband he was seen as by his friends. Then it was upon her, crashing into her knowing mind, her pussy began to spasm around his fingers, as the pleasure engrossed her.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god, yes, Gordon, don't stop, more, more, more," she begged him loudly, proclaiming the flooding orgasm that gushed out of her.

Gordon tried to continue to suck her and plunge his fingers into her until she was begging him to stop, but he was drowning in her flood of passion. She did want a little more, well actually a lot more, but Gordon's ineptness caused him to stop rather than her fading passion causing her to push him away.

Typically Gordon came up smiling, his face coated with the evidence from her sensual feminine juices mixed in with his own startled saliva. It was as it ever was for Michelle, good but never fabulous, like a snack rather than a gorging of burning orgasmic finality.

As she came down from her normal high, Michelle smiled but lied, "You, my gorgeous Gordon, are indeed a cunning linguist."

"And you, my mysterious Michelle, are one delectably horny and passionately responsive princess," he panted in exhaustion.

In contrast, she secretly wondered if there was someone out there that had a skilled cock to really satisfy her wildfire of lustful passion for rolling orgasms. She let out a small sigh.

Michelle looked down to wonder at the smallness of Gordon's erect penis. Thankfully, feasting on Michelle's insatiable pussy had pleasingly heightened the intensity of his erection. She hoped it might create such pleasure but longed for something so much larger to fill her.

"Would you be happy with a hand job?" she ventured to inquiry of him.

Gordon inwardly groaned but asked, "I'd definitely need something more inspiring with the hardness I'm packing tonight."

Michelle lamented, and wondered whether life would ever offer her the opportunity to be filled by a cock that would split a girl like her in half!

Gordon queried, "Well, can a girl like you accommodate my throbbingly hard cock?"

Michelle secretly bemoaned her misfortune. Just about any size larger than her husband would be good and something huge on a handsome guy, well that, that would have to wait for her fantasy time later tonight.

Sometimes she just wanted to weep for more. Again tonight she wanted a huge cock that was willing to look after her well-being and take her to a gorgeous satisfied place.

"Without seeming too presumptuous, my darling, I just can't do any more, but I'd love to help you spurt everywhere for me," Michelle explained.

Gordon had learned a long time ago in his marriage that arguments of this kind where useless and so he smiled and begged, "oh baby, spank my cock until it spurts everywhere for you, it's all yours to use and abuse."

And so it was that Gordon spurts for his lovely wife. Later, as Michelle slept restlessly, the invasion began.

In her bed lay her weepingly horny body, and her pussy was crying out for more, so much more. And as he slid into her bed with her, she scarcely noticed the throbbing hard and enormous cock sliding over her body. Her feeble husband Gordon slept on pitifully, unaware of the passionately unfulfilled wife next to him.

If awake, Michelle would have been amazed to feel her crotch expressing its desire for moving against the ultimate pleasure cock that was about to ignite the wonderful satisfaction within her.

In her restless sleep Michelle shifted again, so that she had her thighs opened wide and inviting as she lay in her bed. If she had been dreaming she would have been begging that that huge cock to be filling her, celebrating a crescendo of wonderful orgasmic bliss.

He travelled across her belly and finally reached where his hard cock could dance exotically, as if to seductively fondle her lovely soft breasts. Michelle smiled in her sleep and her own hands travelled unknowingly down to surreptitiously rub her own clit in a glowing trace of rising excitement.

Her sexual fervour rising steadily as her clit throbbed as her fingers played knowingly with herself. The hard cock has finished enjoying its exotic dance on her breasts and so it began to be aware of the movement below. Michelle was insistently crazed with desire for more orgasms now. The huge throbbing cock's flesh was amazingly charged with blissful electric passionate flesh. He knew where he wanted to be as he travelled down her gorgeous body, and found the entrance to Michelle's beggingly desperate pussy.

He pushed gently and seductively inside the folds of her invitingly moist pussy, and flicked about like a sensationally soft tongue. Even as she was slowly awakening from her beautiful dream that was her sleep, Michelle was unable to contain the squeals of lustful obsession.

As she slowly emerged from her restful bliss Michelle's motions became more frantically passionate, and her outbursts of unrestrained delight filled the night. Strangely her husband slept on, completely unaware of his wife's crazy excitement. Her cries of joy even travelled outside, through the open window which he had crawled through to be with her.

Now, Michelle was having the heavenly sex she had always imaged might be possible for her. You know don't you, there was nothing to see here for you. Don't imagine this was anything like rape at all. What was happening in Michelle's bed would forever alter her and open a world of erotic paradise she would never want to return from.

Michelle wasn't quite sure what was happening to her in her bed. She knew Gordon was quietly asleep next to her. And yet, she felt something so alive and pleasurable inside her, moving forcefully against her. The sexual harmony it created inside her was amazingly blissful.

He can feel that she's close to her first orgasm with him, and as the ultimate pleasure for her, he is totally attuned to her ecstasy needs. For he lived only as though Michelle's delightful climax was going to be all his own. He is rubbing himself wonderfully all around her swollen and tender clit.

To Michelle, the amazingly soft flesh feel just like he is licking her clit, covering the bud of heavenly pleasure with what Michelle can only image must be a very passionate mouth, with that silky softness wrapping like a tongue around her clit.

So for the first time, her whole gorgeous body of orgasmic pleasure tenses, and her mind feels the waves of orgasmic delight crash over her as she cries out in sexual happiness and satisfaction. He is in harmony with her orgasm, as her lovely rhythmic contractions glide through her again and again.

Not satisfied with what is happening, he swells and pulsates wonderfully inside her. Those blooms of moisture inside her suddenly unfold into a flood of orgasmic squirts. It's almost as though he keeps sucking at her clit as she dreams of coming.

"What are doing to me?" she asked to no-one in particular as her sleeping husband lay in bed with her.

Soon, the hard cock began to further swell inside her delicate welcoming pussy which was so deliciously throbbing with warm, pulsing sensations. Michelle felt somehow unnatural, but also marvelled at the exquisitely pleasurable fullness that was amazingly fulfilling inside her.

"You are so lovely inside me ... please make me come ... oooooh yes," Michelle gasped as the softness caressed her deeply and wonderfully.

She bit her lip trying not to wake Gordon, but couldn't stop herself from writhing even more energetically. The warm pulse the cock was emitting had quickened, which was sending fabulous ripples of pleasurable sensations all along her tender and inviting stimulated vaginal walls. The brilliantly pleasurable pulsations then were spreading out across her whole body.

Michelle was now totally under the spell of the amazingly silky soft throbbing cock, and then it changed again so unexpectedly. Now the pulsations started to feel like sharp jolts of joyful mini-orgasms as they pushed deeply into her swollen clit, eager g-spot, deep inside her anus, both her taunt and tender nipples, and then right across her back and across her stomach.

Yes, she was feeling like it was a heavenly pleasurable night of delightfulness as those ripples swept through her welcoming body, triggering every pleasure-spot that Michelle could imagine she had.

Michelle could feel the heat of her welcoming flesh sweating in delight and her juices of lust were flowing almost into a puddle in her bed. Oh what joyful evidence of this wonderfully satisfying cock.

"I want to do this all night and every night," whispered Michelle to herself and her sleeping husband, as she was smiling and glowing in sweet lovely pre-orgasmic state.

Michelle tried her best to hold back from her orgasm, she knew 'the more she fought it, the harder she'd cum.'

The throbbing cock inside her began a sensual dance inside her welcomingly tender pussy, growing, throbbing, and moving itself, as if by some unknown pleasure language that only sought to satisfy Michelle's every need.

Michelle's lustful breathing became a lovely series of short little blissful gasps, and then suddenly a series of erotic cries escaped from her lips as her body shuddered like it never had before. She tried one last time to delay that ultimate wave of gratification for herself, but it was simply like trying to control the energy of a tidal wave of sexual joy.

Finally Michelle came, for the first time in her life every muscle in her body was locked up in perfect sensual satisfaction, even her beautiful facial muscles were contorted into a joyous and radiant exhibition of fulfilled pleasure.

In the blissful throws of her wonderful ecstasy, Michelle vaguely recognized that nothing would ever be the same for her again. Sexual fulfilment had been dished up to her and her body's desire would always know the ultimate possibilities whenever it sought release.

And then, suddenly the cock slid out of her, it was over for her for now, and Michelle lay totally exhausted and satisfied in her bed. Almost immediately she wanted more, and hoped it would not be too long before it returned again.

Michelle also began to wonder what had really happened to her. In some respects it was rather disheartening that it was over for now. She began to feel the pangs of desire for more. Despite her initial denial, she began to appreciate that her body would now operate against her will for controlled pleasure. The sexual satisfaction she now knew was possible for her body, was so totally gratifying that she understood that although she might seek to portray signs of resistance, the dancing silky smooth throbbing cock would naturally (and amusingly smoothly) always be welcome inside her.

Michelle finally slipped back to restful sleep. Sharing her bed with Gordon, she had a regular set of movements and relaxation techniques to place her mind into a contented place for sleep. Just nearby the cock was building up his energy levels to once again deliver pleasure to the woman whose body needed him so much.

Later that night.

"Oh fuck...oh my god...not again... oh yes that's so great," Michelle panted in sudden lust.

The cock had slipped inside her and was now completely hard again. Michelle felt the wonderful pulsations of blissful pleasure coursing through her welcoming pussy again.

It didn't take too long for Michelle pussy to begin dampening her sheets beneath her again. And this time Michelle felt the need to assist by using her hands which were already touching her succulent breasts.

The cock inside her began to tremble in anticipation as it knew Michelle's legs were opening and closing as she unconsciously sought to give the wonderfully silky smooth cock unfettered access to herself. It was such a long thick phallus that it was able to put substantial pressure on Michelle's moistened labia and blissfully swollen clit.

Soon Michelle had her legs splayed open and was relaxing herself to give the wonderful cock inside her all the room it needed to dance its erotically orgasmic gyrations.

Oh my god, just do it, do it more, more and more, and never stop for me," begged Michelle as she finally welcomed her cock's rightful place inside her.

Finally as she relaxed her mind, her whole body was trembling and shaking from the continuous orgasms that were hers again and again, as he played a dance of wonderful pleasure inside her. The wonderfully throbbing cock loved her now gushingly wet vagina. It admired how her rosey pink pussy lips moved in and out as he pumped into her snug and safe vagina. This hard cock even liked the little wisps of blonde pubic hair that sprung delightfully across her mound.

She could not help herself any more, she wanted more and so pushed back against the cocks dancing and seductive movements. It caused her to begin moaning and gasping again, and she was still nearly out of breath. To her surprise the cock began to grow even more, the more she pushed against him the more he grew.

Michelle responded by moaning in heightened delight and cooing in blissful pleasure as he moved inside her. Her arms were now outstretched beside her as she tightly gripped the sheets.

The cock's size was now well beyond anything Michelle had ever imagined might be inside her welcoming tender pussy. The pleasure from this pulsating huge cock was so overwhelmingly intense that her orgasmic convulsions and spasms continued on and on, as Michelle rode the wonderfulness of the after effects of her many orgasms by embracing more and more.

Finally she'd had enough and somehow the cock inside her seemed to realize this too.

Michelle mumbled to herself, "Oh my god, I feel like a whore, but that was definitely the best I have ever had, and I just want more."

Michelle thought to herself, 'I want that again and soon. That was so beautifully amazing. But I have to be careful. I really can't let Gordon know just how great it was.'

Michelle rightly understood that if Gordon really knew that she was finally satisfied tonight, then he would throw her out of the house. For although her husband seemed a lovely tolerant man, his inescapable insecurities when it came to satisfying his wife, meant he would be furiously upset to know that a huge cock had provided his wife with her only wonderfully sexually satisfying experience.

And once again Michelle drifted off to sleep, hoping that she would be woken again to be pleasured by her own mystical cock that she needed so much.