Satisfying Milly's Frustrations

Story Info
She seeks relief from her lonely & frustrating marriage.
6.9k words
3.66
65.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers

This story is entirely fictitious and fantasy.

*

As a student, Milly had been a party girl, her social life had been a whirl of parties and disco nights.

She was also a very sexual young woman, she had several boyfriends, and managed to sleep with most of them, and experienced their different preferences and fetishes.

But that wasn't all, In the interests of experience, she regularly told herself, she also had a couple of affairs with other females, one with a student about her own age, but the one she savoured the most was with one of the women instructors. Milly took immense satisfaction and experience from a fairly lengthy sexual affair with Monica, and remembered her with great affection.

However, she generally favoured male partners the most, the feeling of a male cock inside her always outweighed the touch of a woman's tongue or fingers in her pussy.

Her fun life fizzled out when she married Peter, He was a studious type and convinced her he would make his fortune and she could help him, she put her old ways and friends behind her and settled down to wait for the money to roll in.

Sadly, her life of luxury didn't work out the way she had envisaged, Peter set up his business and worked very hard to get it off the ground, he worked from dawn till dusk and Milly did all she could to help, they had little social life to speak of, and when a couple of children came along, Milly found herself hog tied to the home and motherhood.

During the daytime, Milly could cope with the life she led, quite adequately, she loved her children and still loved her husband, but unfortunately, Peter had little time for his wife's needs, he didn't intend to ignore her, but he put his ailing business first. Any sexual contact between Milly and Peter, was restricted to Sunday mornings, and Milly gained nothing at all from such a coupling, but she supposed it did relieve a little of the tension for him.

Now, twelve years into her marriage, Milly was becoming increasingly frustrated, she had a growing gnawing feeling in her stomach that told her she had to have sexual satisfaction, she needed love and attention, with lots of hugs and kisses.

"How will I make that happen?" she asked herself, she was never out socially to meet other people, she was such a home bound person now, she hardly knew anyone.

One person she did know was her next door neighbour Avril. she was a bubbly person and always seemed to have a sparkle in her eye, one day over coffee, Milly told Avril all about her frustrations.

"I'm not surprised at what you have told me," said Avril sternly, "I have seen it in you for months now.

"What can I do Avril? I don't want to leave Peter, but I must have sex, I really want a proper relationship with someone.

"I'll tell you what to do," said Avril, "you should look at the many dating sites on the Internet, you will be amazed at how many people you will meet, and you won't have to leave your home, they will contact you by message once you join."

Milly stared at Avril as though she hadn't heard right. "Meet people on the Internet?" she queried.

"Yes," repeated Avril, "It is really good fun, you can view people at your leisure, but you don't have to meet anyone if you don't want to. but the right one may just be there, and Peter will never know."

Avril went on to explain to Milly how the dating sites work, she explained how Milly could search for whatever she wanted, Just a pen friend or a sex partner, but she could take her time doing it. Avril already knew of a couple of sites and she carefully explained to Milly how she should join and how to write her profile to attract the right type of person.

A week later, Milly was a member of a sex and dating site. Avril had helped Milly with the wording of her profile, although Milly thought it was a bit open and brazen to say she hoped to meet people for sex, Avril said it was best to say what she wanted from the outset.

Every day Milly rushed to her computer to check if any replies came through, and they certainly did, three or four every day, all from men, but to Milly's disappointment, all ineligible for various reasons. Too old, too young, living too far away, married etc, then on the fifth day, came a message from a couple, living only ten miles from her.

"Hi," the message read, "We are a couple in our early forties, I am Don, and my wife is Rita, we are looking for a woman to join us in a threesome and friendship. my wife is bi sexual, but we are not very experienced in this sort of thing. We read your profile and thought that you are just what we have been looking for. Please reply and let us know if you are interested in meeting us.

Well! Milly thought to herself, I have no intention of meeting up with a couple.

She showed the message to Avril, who viewed it differently. "Think about it," she said, "Meeting a couple may be safer than meeting a man on his own, and at worst it will be an experience for you to meet new people."

So Milly did think about it, And the more she thought, the more she liked the idea, also into her mind came memories of her exciting liaisons with her only two other female lovers all those years ago. So with a beating heart and trembling fingers Milly sent a message back to Don and Rita.

"Hi, thanks for your message, You have aroused my interest and I would consider meeting with you, maybe for a coffee, to investigate if we are compatible. I do not have unlimited free time, but if you can suggest somewhere suitable, I will look forward to meeting you." And signed it Milly.

It was three days before a reply came back from them, and Milly had already decided they had disappeared, but they replied in a very enthusiastic way and asked if the next Saturday, at lunchtime would be OK, and they named a meeting place that she knew quite well.

Saturday was a good day for Milly, she would arrange with her mother to have the children for the weekend and her husband would be at work until late, so she emailed them back, saying Saturday at one o'clock was very convenient and she looked forward to meeting them at the appointed place.

Milly felt both excited and nervous at what she was doing, It had not been said in so many words, but they had mentioned a threesome, so Milly was certain that it was sex they wanted, and certainly, that was foremost in her mind. She didn't suppose anything would happen on Saturday though, they may not like each other, then they would just walk away, but inwardly, she hoped that something would come from it.

Neither party had sent pictures, so for the next couple of days she built up her own images of them in her mind and waited to see how close she came.

Saturday at one, Milly walked nervously into the cafe area of a large supermarket, It was a warm summers day, and she wore a loose low cut top showing plenty of cleavage, a full skirt to just above her knees and underneath she wore a Bra, only just containing her ample breasts, and one of her favourite pairs of panties, On her feet were open toed sandals.

A few tables ahead, a stocky balding man stood up looking right at her, "Is this him?" she asked herself.

The man held out his hand, "Milly?" he asked.

"Yes," Milly confirmed with a smile, while taking his hand, "Its good to meet you," he beamed. Milly thought he had an enchanting smile, and grey laughing eyes, right away she thought she liked him. " I'm Don," he went on, " and this is my wife, Rita."

Rita remained seated as Don introduced her, but she too smiled in a most welcoming way. Rita had short fair hair, curly on the top but cut in a boyish way at the back, she had green eyes and full soft lips, which to Milly, looked inviting.

She too sported plenty of cleavage and from her high vantage point Milly could see the swell of Rita's large ivory, clear skinned breasts, before they were swallowed up by her supporting bra.

Rita was a very pretty, well built woman, not fat but big boned, In the instant that Milly met her, she took a likening to Rita and her pulse quickened.

Don invited Milly to sit down and he poured her a cup of tea from the teapot already on the table, Milly sat between Don and Rita and soon she and he were chatting amicably, Rita did not say very much at first, but she was attentive and touched Milly's arm from time to time.

Don told Milly that he and his wife wanted to expand their experiences and choices, he told Milly that Rita now preferred the company of women, but he too needed sex with a woman, so between them they had decided to see if they could add another woman to their relationship that both he and his wife could enjoy.

Don asked Milly about her life and she told them about her earlier sexual adventures, including her female relationships, which interested Rita, and recent frustrations which made her feel trapped and anxious to break out.

They had been together for about an hour and their conversations were frank and full, Milly felt comfortable with them and they clearly felt the same, because Don invited Milly to go back to their house with them.

Milly had no hesitation in accepting, she was very anxious to see how far things would go with the two people she already thought of as her friends,

Milly told Don she had come into town on the train as it was always difficult to park, so it was convenient to ride with them in their car.

Don drove and Milly sat with Rita on the rear seats, almost as soon as they set off Rita placed her hand on Milly's knee, Milly turned her head to look at Rita and she was smiling broadly, once again Milly was tempted by Rita's full soft lips and in a sudden rush of lust, Milly leaned into her and kissed her. Rita kissed back and Milly pressed harder on her lips, Rita's tongue probed into Milly's mouth and Milly parted her lips to accept Rita's tongue, then Milly felt Rita's hand sliding up her leg under her skirt, it turned Milly on tremendously, and she intensified the passion in her kiss.

Rita's hand reached the top of Milly's leg and she began stroking Milly's pussy over her panties, Milly opened her legs to allow Rita's fingers to slip under her knickers and into the wet throbbing slit of her pussy, Rita broke off their kiss and began amorously nibbling Milly's neck, Milly wanted her to go on fingering her sex and opened her legs even wider, Rita pushed two fingers into Milly's pulsating hole and moved them in and out, then she touched Milly's G spot and she let out a shriek, her body started to shudder and shiver, Milly wanted to cum and Rita was biting her ear and neck then pushing her lips hard against Milly's.

"Here we are then," called Don and Milly felt the car stop, Rita leaned back and her fingers left Milly's pussy, leaving her gasping for breath, Milly opened her eyes and Don turned to look at her, "It seems like you two won't take much warming up," he grinned and got out of the car.

Somehow Milly, supported by Rita managed to stagger out, and followed him into the house. Milly's head was in a whirl, she had known these people less than two hours and already she was having sex with one them.

Don guided Milly into the living room, a large spacious area, "Make yourself at home," he boomed, "would you like a glass of wine?"

"Oh yes please," Milly responded, "that's just what I would like."

Don left the room and Milly noticed that Rita had disappeared also. Thoughts raced through her brain, "what have I got myself into here?" she asked herself, the memory of Rita's erotic and exciting touch of a few minutes ago filled her mind and set her pulses racing, "that was just in the car," she told herself, "what will happen in this room when Don joins in?"

"Here we are," said the jovial Don as he came back into the room carrying a bottle of white wine and three glasses, "this will settle us down," and he poured Milly a full glass.

Don sat opposite her, he was wearing a striped blue shirt and grey slacks, he stretched out in his armchair with his legs spread out before him, Milly could not help but look at his crotch area where she could clearly see the shape of his cock through his light coloured trousers, he is not wearing underpants she decided.

Although he was stocky he clearly took care of his body, Milly thought, because he appeared athletic, he was pleasing to her eye, and she asked herself, " would I like sex with this man?" then answered herself, "well, yes I probably would, I will have to see what happens, ---- and what his wife wants."

About fifteen minutes passed by, during which Milly finished her first glass of wine and Don poured her another, Their conversation did not focus on sex but on their lives in general and she found herself re-telling Don about her happy home life but miserable sex life.

Don looked squarely at Milly, and said simply, "if you give yourself to us, Rita and I will put that right for you."

At that moment, the door to the living room opened and Rita entered wearing a beautiful silk robe, which reached almost to her ankles, her husband stood to greet her and Milly looked at her appreciatively, she had applied make up to her face and lips and painted her toe nails, her feet were bare as were her arms.

"You are lovely, Rita," Milly whispered quietly.

"Thank you Milly, Rita smiled.

"Would you like a glass of wine darling?" Don asked her.

"No thank you," she replied, but Milly quite happily accepted her third.

Don and Rita stood in the centre of the room, Milly facing them, Don looked at Rita and said to her, "Its time to show Milly the goods darling."

Without a word Rita parted her silken robe and let it fall to the floor, Dons wife stood in front of Milly completely naked..

Milly had earlier observed that Rita was a big woman, she was probably 5' 6" in her bare feet, but she was not fat, she was big boned with plenty of muscle, her shoulders and hips were wide, her thighs thick and solid, her breasts seemed small on her large frame but both were firm without sag, her nipples long and hard. Her vagina was not shaved, but the hair neatly trimmed, the lips of her pussy though, were smooth and open, with her well developed clitoris protruding some way out of her pussy lips.

"What do you think of her?" Don asked proudly.

"She is magnificent," Milly said truthfully, "very beautiful indeed."

"She is all yours if you want her," he stated, then, to Rita he said, "turn round for Milly and bend over."

Rita locked eyes with Milly and a half smile played around her mouth, then she turned and as her husband stood beside her she bent over. Her firm buttocks and silky skin were not the first thing Milly noticed, her eyes were drawn to the slit of her sex, her plump thick pussy lips open and wet and just above in the cleft of her bottom was her exquisite bum hole, Milly's eyes switched from one hole to the other, but her pussy was the more appealing, Milly hunched forward in her chair as if to get a better look, and she felt her face colouring up with the thrill of what she was seeing.

Don stroked his wife's buttocks, then his fingers slipped into the cleft of her arse drifting down to sink into the soft wet flesh of her cunt, for some seconds he played just within the folds of her sex, then he pushed two fingers far up her hole and moved them rapidly in and out, Milly heard the wet squelches, Don withdrew his fingers and pushed them under Milly's nose, she was overcome by the aroma from Rita's pussy, Milly opened her mouth and Don pushed his fingers in for her to taste his wife's juices.

Don stripped off all of his clothes and Milly's suspicions were confirmed, both in the fact that he wore no underwear, and the impressive size of his erect cock, In seconds he turned Rita side on to Milly and gripping Rita's hips he drove his cock without hindrance far into her sex hole and commenced to fuck her violently. Her hanging tits bounced forward with every stroke, she had her hands on her knees for support and leaned back into her husband as he pounded his thick cock into her body, her head hung down and she took up an eerie wail, he did not let up his persistent action, he called her slut and bitch and other choice words, she got louder and louder, she squealed and screamed then yelled that she was cumming.

Milly was enthralled by the scene in front of her, watching this man and woman enjoying such animated sex, she was also enormously turned on, she rubbed her hard nipples and her other hand played between her legs, rubbing the very wet lips of her own pussy and clit.

Rita's body began to shake and tremble, she tried to stand up but Don pushed her back down and thumped his cock even harder into her dripping cunt, tugging her into his body by pulling on her hips. AAAAAAAAA, she yelled, and howled that she was cumming, Milly could see spray showering from her pussy as her hubby fucked her, but all at once he stopped, pulled his prick out of his wife's sex hole and turned to Milly.

Milly was both fearful and excited as Don pushed her down onto the couch, and with his knees either side of her body, and his arse sitting on her tits, he aimed his cum soaked cock at her mouth.

Milly was repulsed at first, but he persisted and pushed his cock hard against her mouth until she was forced to open it, she opened her mouth as far as she could which was just enough to take his big knob, he drove it to the back of her throat and began fucking her mouth just as he had fucked his wife's cunt, his cock was coated with Rita's cum, Milly could taste her juices, but all at once the taste of her, was replaced by the taste of him.

His action resorted to short jabs into her mouth, then he froze and in an instant his balls convulsed and his sperm drenched Milly's throat, spurt after spurt hit her tonsils pushing her cheeks out, It was hard for her to swallow with his cock still in her mouth, she tried gulping but it did not help, she tried to push him off but he would not go despite her gurgles, his cock was softening but his belly was almost resting on her face and his balls on her chin so intent were his efforts to keep his shaft in her mouth.

Suddenly, his body, followed by his penis were wrenched out of Milly's mouth and off her body, she heard the thump as he hit the floor with a yelp, her mouth was full of his cum, some smeared her cheeks and chin.

Milly gulped and gasped in her efforts to dispose of it, Next thing another body covered hers and Rita's tongue began licking her hubbies cum from Milly's face, then Rita pressed her lips to Milly's and they kissed ravenously, Milly wrapped her arms around Rita's naked back.

Rita lifted her face from Milly's and smiled, Milly looked appreciatively back at her, then she pulled off Milly's top and reached round behind to unclasp her bra, pulling it from her breasts in the process, moving down her body Rita unzipped Milly's skirt and that followed the bra and top onto the floor. Finally Rita yanked Milly's panties off her legs.

"Oh My, what a beautiful woman you are Milly," she cooed while gazing at Milly's smooth clear skin, perfect breasts and almost hairless pussy, Milly was glad she had gone for her pussy waxing earlier in the week. It excited her to realise that this was the first time she had been naked with another person, other than her husband Peter, in over twelve years.

Rita ran her fingers lightly over Milly's pussy lips and up and down her slit.

"OH YEA ," growled Don, he was on his knees by the side of the couch, "we will love using that super pussy, won't we Rita," he stated, leaning forward and kissing Milly's stomach.

Rita pushed him away, "whatever you get will be whatever I leave," she said fiercely.

"OK, OK," he muttered and sank back away from the couch.

"Milly and I are going to bed," she announced to her husband, helping their guest to her feet, "you can join us later," she added, and all Dan could do was watch two well developed posteriors climbing the stairs.

greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers
12