Satisfying Mom's Needs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Machodak
Machodak
93 Followers

I was so fascinated with Mom's and Shoma's cunts that I turned around and kissed each one in turn – they were still red from all the fucking.

I said, " these are the most beautiful cunts in the whole world."

Dad laughed as did the others – and said, "you've only seen these two cunts."

I replied, "I can't imagine any other cunt can be as beautiful as these and I feel I am in heaven when I am in them – I wish I could remain in them forever."

Mom and Shoma said, together, "Your cock is welcome in our cunts anytime and as long as you want."

Shoma added, "two days ago I was a virgin, hadn't seen a cock, not even a limp one and now I have been fucked by three stiff cocks and even lost my anal virginity – talk about change and fun. I never thought fucking can be so much fun."

Life was so good - but what Dad said next promised to make it even better, if that is possible.

Dad said, " I received an email from my Mom that she is coming to visit us."

Gram (Dadi) was beautiful woman of 58 with a still great figure – full and shapely. She works as an insurance executive in another city. Dad and Mom went to the airport to pick her up. On their way home Dad explained to his Mom that the family relations have changed a lot.

Gram was curious and asked, "in what way?"

Dad and Mom filled her in – saying that we have all become very close in a loving way.

Gram was more curious now, she said, " what does that mean? Are you all having sex together?"

Dad said, " well, Mom, you are here. You have to know what's going on anyway so I might as well tell you. Yes, we are all having sex together and everybody is much happier now than they ever were. It started with Husna's high sexual needs – which had to be satisfied and we agreed that its better to do that within the family than outside. I am out of town so often that Husna was getting really frustrated."

Grandma was really stunned but also intrigued.

She said, " well, I am pretty frustrated myself. Your Dad has lost interest in sex and I haven't had a cock in me for almost a year."

Mom and Dad were now shocked at Gram's frank admission.

But they recovered quickly and smilingly told Gram, "well, if you are willing, your needs will be well taken care of."

Gram said, "I am not too sure."

Mom was driving. Dad and Gram were sitting at the back catching up on the latest news about the family. Dad moved closer to his Mom and put his left arm around her and gently touched the swelling of her left boob making Gram jump a little.

Dad smiled and said, "toma-ke chod-te cheyecchi onek din theke, ebar hoito shei swapno shafal hobe(I've wanted to fuck you for a long time, maybe now my dream will come true)."

His Mom just blushed but didn't try to stop him. Dad got bolder – he put his palm on top of Gram's left boob and squeezed which brought a moan from her. Mom was looking in her rear-view mirror to see the progress of her mother-in-law's seduction by her husband.

Dad now unhooked Gram's bra from behind and touched her bare left nipple, which got stiff in a second. Then he lowered the bra-cup from her right breast and put his tongue on the nipple – licking it to erection and then put his full mouth on her areola and nipple and started sucking. This produced deep moans from Gram. Dad alternated between the two boobs – sucking one and squeezing the other. After a while Dad moved his right hand on Gram's bare stomach – caressed her navel and moved his hand lower – undoing the knot in her sari.

Gram was saying, "don't do it Momen, I am your mother, you shouldn't be touching me this way."

But she didn't try to stop him in any way.

Dad said, "oh Mom, let me realize my dream, you need it too."

Dad found her panties and put his hand slowly under it and found the swelling of her hair-covered crotch. As he touched her slit Gram groaned and pushed her crotch up which made Dad's finger go past her clit and into her very slippery hole. Gram just went stiff and came on Dad's finger.

Mom was watching the whole thing in the rear-view mirror and said, "Oh Mom, you really need a good fuck. Momen give Mom a quick fuck, we have time before we reach home."

Dad was very eager to do just that. He made Gram slide down the seat with her head on the armrest. Then he lifted her sari from the bottom up to her waist and then pulled down her panties revealing her full ass-cheeks and her black hair-covered and thoroughly wet cunt. He bent over and kissed her cheeks and drew his tongue along the wet slit.

Gram groaned loudly but said, "Oh Momen, I need your cock now, put it in son, shove it in."

Dad removed his pants and underwear quickly and lay behind Gram at a slight angle. His cock was throbbing and drooling pre-cum in anticipation. He lifted Gram's upper thigh slightly, aimed his erection at the waiting slit and shoved gently and it entered the maternal cunt with ease until it hit bottom and his balls rested on her lower thigh.

Gram cried out – "Oh, Oh, your cock feels so good inside me. Fuck me now, fuck me hard, (ebar chod amake, chod aro jore)."

Dad began to thrust into his Mom's hot and slippery cunt with force. Mom was getting hot watching mother and son mate wildly. Dad was squeezing Gram's boobs as he was pounding his over-excited cock in and out of his mother. Mom could see Dad's cock going in and out of his Mom's cunt making a squishy sound. And she could also see the erected clit just in front of the thrusting action. Mom put her right hand inside her panties and started to frig herself. The action was getting to the boiling point. Both Gram and Dad were too excited to last long.

Gram started to moan and urge Dad to fuck her harder and deeper, which he enthusiastically did to the inevitable climax which gripped both of them at the same time – Gram moaning – "aaah, aaah, I am coming son, I am coming, fuck me hard, harder, fill my starving cunt with your cream."

Then she pushed hard against his crotch and came. Dad was right behind - as he felt his Mom come squeezing her cunt muscles on his cock he let loose a torrent of hot cum filling her slippery tunnel. Just a minute later Mom pulled the car in front our house.

Machodak
Machodak
93 Followers
12