Satisfying My Sister-in-Law

Story Info
Wife's curious sister wants to see all of me.
3k words
4.42
218.3k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going skinny dipping!" Carol announced, with absolute certainty, as the foursome consisting of Carol and John, and my wife (at the time) and I was pondering plans for the vacation in Mexico on the Riviera Maya. Carol is the sister of my ex-wife, Maureen; two peas in a pod, similar in build and outlook and absolutely best friends. Both are petite, about 5" 1", with a more athletic build than average, small, perky breasts but with a nice swell of hip and full round asses.

Carol's husband, John, is a small person, as well. I doubt if he's 5'6" in his boots and can't weigh more than 145 pounds. I, on the other hand, am a 6 footer, of average build, weighing about 185 pounds, so in this crowd, I look huge.

Carol and John were the only witnesses at our wedding, and we've hung out with them often over the years. She's always clowned around, rubbing her breasts at me and lasciviously licking her lips, but seemingly in jest. So when she proclaimed that all of us were going skinny dipping, not allowing anyone to back out, I knew that she was hungering to see me naked. And I was only too happy to oblige.

You see, I didn't even know that I was larger than average in the trouser meat department, until after a tryst with a former co-worker, Teresa, way back before I was married. We'd always flirted, but one night we found ourselves together on a couch in a friend's house, a bit drunk, and everyone else including her boyfriend, was passed out. We were wrapped in a blanket, as it was quite cold in the loft, and when we started making out I was surprised to find her already naked. The horny little slut had completely disrobed as we flirted, and I hadn't even noticed.

That was enough foreplay for me, in my drunken state...and apparently for her, too. I pushed my pants down to my knees, freeing my erection, standing right in front of her. Teresa's eyes opened a bit wider, but I didn't really notice at the time, as I was intent on entering the wet pussy which was on display for me, her long lean legs spread wide in anticipation.

Kneeling at the edge of the couch I grabbed her thighs and pulled them around me, her hand reaching to guide me in. Her labia were swollen, glistening with her juices, so I only had the usual initial pressure to push past; giving her time for her to open enough for me to sink the wide head inside, then her hot cunt was gripping the shaft as I drove it in, all the way. Teresa purred as the head pressed against her cervix.

The position didn't allow for much resistance to my thrusts, so I put a hand under her ass, one behind her shoulders, and swung her to the floor, still filled with my cock. The hot little minx mewled and moaned gratifyingly as I pumped her pussy, giving her the long hard strokes that are fueled by booze and lust, by the desire to put on a show and fuck her like a porn star.

The wet, sloppy sounds of our fucking and her endless, panting cries drove me to orgasm fairly quickly, gushing long hot spurts of cum deep inside her. But I never stopped thrusting, pistoning my cock in and out, hard and fast, my cum being forced out of stretched lips and coating her thighs and ass.

After a few more minutes, she gasped, dug her nails into my sides and wailed in ecstasy as she came, her body shuddering and bucking. I let her ride it out, until she eased down, her eyes closed and a smile on her lips. We lay still for a while, then she asked me, "Why didn't you ever tell me you had such a big cock?"

"It was never the topic of conversation," I replied, but I was thinking, "I do?" None of my other partners had said anything of the sort; sure, none of them could take all of the length when they sucked on my cock, and some had a hard time even getting the head in their mouth, and I always have to give them time for their cunts to stretch and accept the girth...aaahhhh.

Armed with that knowledge, I had a total new outlook on life. Knowing Carol wanted a look at the goods, I was confident that she would like what she saw.

We finally got to our beautiful casita situated on a white sand beach just north of Tulum, on the Mexican Caribbean coast. The surf roared on the reef just a few hundred yards away, white foaming rollers crashing on the coral, bright colors showing before disappearing under the snowy white foam. The water between the reef and the shore was nearly dead calm, crystal clear and full of colorful coral heads and gaudy tropical fish: perfect snorkeling conditions.

We ran from the car to the bedrooms, threw on our swimsuits and out to the beach, with snorkeling gear in hand. There was a little rowboat provided, so we piled in and I rowed us out a hundred yards or so. No one else was this secluded bit of beach.

Laughing, joking around, we floundered into the water, typical gringos struggling with the fins and masks. We'd brought a cooler of cerveza out with us, and everyone had pounded a couple of cold ones by then. After a bit of snorkeling, seeing what all the area had to offer, I heard loud, female peals of laughter and a splash or two, so I raised my head and saw the girls waving their swimsuits in the air!

I swam closer, the knowledge of two naked women making my cock already grow in my trunks, getting heavier, fuller. I love that sensation, when it's not quite hard, weighing heavily on my thigh, hot and thick. One of the benefits of being a grower.

The girls were in full show-off mode, as only naked women can be, cavorting like porpoises. They lay back and floated, dark nipples contrasting with creamy white, smooth skin. Carol's rode higher on her breasts, her tits having that beautiful upswept, sexy look; Maureen's breasts are more perky, nipples pointed directly up and very hard as she lay on her back. Both girls were quite aroused.

And both girls had shaved their pussies clean; this was something new! Maureen favored a landing strip, normally. This showed collusion, conspiracy. John and I stripped off our shorts and tossed them in the boat, giving us a chance to swim closer and ogle these gleaming mermaids. I didn't waste a glance at him, because I was inspecting his wife's body thoroughly, memorizing every curve and fold, taking in the soft swell of her pubic mound.

Suddenly, the girls began to tread water, whispered to each other, giggled naughtily...then they did a synchronized dive, facing away, showing us tight, puckered little assholes and full pussy lips before slipping beneath the waves. I was so hard it hurt.

We all swam to the boat to grab a beer, hanging on with one hand, drinking and looking at each other. Carol put her mask on, and stuck her face in the water, having a good long look at all of us, with Maureen laughing so hard I'm sure she peed. But Carol looked at me the longest; if she hadn't had a snorkel she would have drowned.

What she saw was my cock jutting up menacingly, barely swaying in the water's movements, its slight upward curve from base to tip only enhancing the depth of the girth. The head was stretched so tight the skin shone, a dark bluish purple, wider than three of my fingers. Obviously, I was ready for pussy.

Unfortunately, that was not to be at that moment. We all joked and laughed a bit more, then someone suggested we go eat as we hadn't had any food for hours. After donning our suits again, we clambered into boat and paddled in to shore, then changed for dinner.

At dinner, we all drank quite a bit, Maureen and Johnny gulping down margaritas, Carol and I drinking beer. Every time I'd look at her she'd flush red, and her nipples were evident all night, pressing on the thin fabric of her tank top.

We went back to the casita early, but Maureen and John were toast. Stumbling, slurring, the tequila hit them hard, so off to bed they went at about 8. I helped Maureen into bed, in her usual attire of a tight, silky camisole and nothing else. She was so out of it that she didn't notice my fingers stroking her pussy, so I pulled up the sheet and let her sleep. It had been a long day of flying, driving, and skinny dipping.

I went downstairs in a clad only in a tshirt and my boxer briefs, figuring if Carol was up there was no reason to hide now.

I sat on the built in couch, my feet pulled up on it, and began reading a magazine I'd found in the casita. Carol came sneaking out of their bedroom, John's snores already rasping the night air, behind her. She rolled her eyes, and walked toward me, clad in a tight, nearly sheer clinging tshirt and hot pink bikini panties. I felt a familiar surge in my briefs as blood began surging in, heat and fullness, the movement of my cock as it grew longer and thicker, pushing the head to the waistband.

She sat facing me on the other end of the couch, and drew up her legs, toned and tan from hours bicycling and hiking. Her pussy was hiding just a few feet away, lips just noticeable through the fabric. My cock twitched, a bulge from my balls to my belly button very evident in my shorts.

We both pretended to read, her flirting with a novel, but her heavy breathing combined with ever hardening nipples to show her arousal. I could feel the heat of her eyes on my groin, sneaking long peeks at my erection. I casually flipped a page, and re-situated myself, letting my thighs fall a bit further apart, acting as if I wasn't fully erect and all but naked, a few feet from my sister-in-law.

She let the book tilt away and just stared, transfixed. I knew that she had been a virgin when she married John, and I really doubted if she had ever seen another man's penis in person. The way she couldn't tear her eyes away made my decision easy.

I stood up, stretched my arms over my head, grunting at the feeling of tight muscles easing, and at the awareness of the tip of my cock peeping out of the waistband of my boxer briefs. With Carol's eyes locked on my bulge, I walked past her to the patio door, sliding by inches from her face.

Leaving the door open behind me I strolled out into the moonlight, down on to the beach where we had left chairs and towels earlier, and waited, watching the glow of the surf on the reef, listening to the waves crashing.

Within a minute she was beside me, as I knew she would be. We stood very close, not touching, looking at each others moonlit bodies, the wind off the water painting our clothes on our skin.

"Do you touch it a lot?" she whispered, looking down at my erection.

"Yes, I do...would you like to?" I replied, knowing the answer.

Carol nodded eagerly, and I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my briefs, pulled it away from my belly, and pushed them down to my knees, letting them drop to the sand. A drop of precum glimmered on the tip in the moonlight, and slowly ran down over the curves of the head. My cock was hard as steel, pointing up at my chest, and my balls were heavy with cum from being erect half the day.

She moved slowly, as if in a trance, reaching with a finger tip to stroke the precum, to feel the smoothness of the broad head. Carol wrapped her fingers around it, gasping at the heat and thickness, and held it motionless.

"Take a good long look," I told her, my hands pushing her shoulders down, her knees buckling as she sank to the soft, powdery sand. Sliding her hand down the shaft, she watched as my erection bobbed inches in front of her face, my hands firm on her shoulders, holding her there.

"You know you want to kiss it," I urged, also knowing through my wife that Carol had never sucked a cock, considered it gross. But, she nodded again, and leaned in, her lips brushing the tip as she planted a soft kiss on it, with a quiet moan. She then gently rubbed it on her cheek, let the shaft drift across her nose, and lips, kissing it more urgently, hungrily.

It was beyond sexy to watch her play, and I wanted more.

"Show me your tits," I ordered, taking charge of her. Without hesitation she stripped off her top, and dropped it in the sand beside her, her breasts shining in the moonlight, nipples jutting up wantonly, her aureole puckered tight. She was all mine.

She looked up at me, and licked her lips, then opened them wide to take in the head. Shining, slippery with precum, it slid between her lips, the molten heat of her mouth eliciting a long sigh of satisfaction from me. Her own moans mingled with mine, the vibrations tingling the sensitive nerves in the tip. I had to fight my own instincts to thrust, and let her take her time, to learn the art of sucking cock. She was already showing talent, swirling her tongue around and around, pulling her lips to the flare of the head, letting it pop out wetly, then slurping it back in.

Carol was rapt in her attention, lavishing suckles and licks, taking in a bit more with each bob of her head, one hand jacking on the rigid shaft, the other cupping my balls, squeezing gently. My fingers gripped her short hair, letting her move freely, but letting her know that she wasn't going anywhere until I allowed it.

I thrust a bit, sending the head bulling over her tongue, nearly to the back of her mouth, feeling her lips about halfway down. Then I slipped it nearly out of her mouth, the flesh coated with her saliva, slick and hot. Slowly my pace increased, the grip of my hands tightened, and Carol was getting face fucked by her brother-in-law.

I had to feel that shaved pussy, though, to plunge inside her and fuck her until she came for me. When I slid my cock out of her lips, she sighed, pouting, reaching for it with her mouth. I turned and grabbed a towel off the beach chair, and spread it on the sand, then lay on it on my back. Carol's eyes lit up, she was a new woman, a cock hungry slut who needed her pussy pounded by a man who was not her husband.

She peeled her tight panties down, kicked them away and climbed on me, ready to slide my erection inside immediately. Grasping her hips firmly, I ground her insanely wet pussy on the underside of my cock and slid her back and forth, letting her feel the length and thickness which would soon be stretching her. She rocked her hips, panting hard, her body becoming slick with perspiration, rubbing her clit on the head as it slipped past, over and over.

Once I was completely bathed in her juices, my belly and balls wet from her arousal, I pulled her hips up, let the tip nestle in her parted, open lips and held her there for a long moment...her pussy began to ease, her tightness almost painful, until suddenly she was slithering down the length, squealing with delighted abandon as her lips pressed on my balls. Carols eyes popped wide open, her mouth a halo of surprise, then she came hard, writhing and wriggling, impaled on a big, new cock, my fingers finding and tugging her hard nipples.

I began pumping her quivering cunt as she came, keeping her at the crest, juices running down my balls, down her gripping thighs. She began thrusting back like a woman possessed, riding me with no interest in my pleasure, fucking herself on my erection. Sweeping my thumbs back and forth across her nipple tips, I let her bounce. It wasn't long before she was writhing and gasping again, cumming once more, her small tits jiggling erotically over my face.

Letting her calm down for only a moment, I pushed her off, picked her up and placed her on her hands and knees without a word, grabbed her round ass in both hands and mounted her.

"Ooohhhh ohhhh ohhhhh," was all she could say as she bounced with each deep hard thrust, my hips spanking her ass, my balls clapping on her cunt.

"Do you like your sister's husband fucking you, Carol," I asked her, hoarse and aroused.

"God yes, yes, yes please," she wailed, lost to her pleasure.

I knew I wouldn't last long, so I smacked her ass a few times with each driving, pounding thrust of cock, pulled her back over me as far as I could, and emptied my laden balls into her pussy, wave after wave erupting from me, filling her to overflowing.

Carol came again at the feeling of my hot seed dumping into her well-fucked cunt, pushing back against me until we collapsed on our sides on the towel. Panting, sweat-sheened, her ass and thighs and belly covered with her and my juices, my hands possessively holding her tits, we lay there for a long time.

"We should have done that a looong time ago," she murmured, as we walked together into the surf to rinse off before going to bed with our spouses.