Satisfying Samantha Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers

"Oh, God...fuck...oh, my God!" Sammy screamed, writhing.

Her sighs subsided, but her breathing and pulse continued strong as her eyes rolled up and back. Sammy's mouth opened wide in surprise and then slammed shut as she looked back at me with shock at how hard she had cum.

"Oh, fuck, that was fucking amazing," Sammy gasped, her breathing slowing, as her lungs continued to heave, inhaling as much air as she could, while her spastic orgasm released its tightening grasp.

I pulled my fingers from within her as Sammy released another satisfied orgasmic sigh of pleasure.

"Wow," Sammy breathed, swallowing hard as I pulled her close and kissed her gently on the lips. Her forehead beaded with sweat now as I wiped her brow and pulled her drying hair from her face and pulled it behind her ears.

"Are you ready for me now?" I stammered, my cock begging to be impaled.

Sammy's eyes twinkled with premonition of the action I wanted to take with her, as she slowly stood up and turned around. As she leaned forward, bending seductively to expose her ass, she reached behind her and stuck two fingers into her ass opening and pulled back against the natural folds of her inviting ass. The force of the water had opened her and I imagined that her relaxed state of her incredible climax had most likely helped her to obtain a well needed relaxed level for her anal muscles.

As she bent forward further, she braced herself against the side of the pool and laid firmly against the floor. Her ass was perfectly in line with my height now as I stood and took my hard cock in hand and walked up behind her. I watched in amazement as her fingers held her globes apart and stretched her asshole wide open, revealing a dark void, surrounded by the flushed pink color of her outer rim. Beyond this incredible looking muscle was nothing but darkness, stemming from the quarter-sized gaping hole of her dirt box. I wanted nothing more than to plant my rod deep within her most taboo opening.

"Jesus, that looks so hot," as I rubbed my dick up and down the crack of her ass.

"I feel so open. Tell me what it looks like."

I recounted the description of her ass as best as I could, trying to not focus too much on my awe, because I wanted to prolong my spurting load as long as possible. I couldn't wait to push into her.

"I wish I could see it."

"It looks so fucking incredible," I remarked

"You want any lube?"

"Nope. I think I can take it this time without any.

Nevertheless, I spit on my hands a few times and wiped them over my dick, to get some slipperiness to it, before launching into her swollen hole.

"I'm ready, baby. Get that prick deep in me," Sammy retorted, turning her head to the side to watch me burry my cock.

I placed my hard member at the tip of her rear door and watched it as I slipped my head into her rectum. Sammy twitched slightly as I pushed with my pelvis, inching my head further into her tightness. Sammy removed her fingers from her stretching exercise as I guided my prick into her dark opening.

"Feel good?" I asked hesitating.

"Yeah, it's tight, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but it's fucking awesome!"

I pushed further now, feeling another fraction of an inch get swallowed into Sam's ass. Watching with awe, my member was about a third of the way in now.

"Still okay?"

"Yeah," Sammy's response was muffled as she gritted her teeth, looking back at me.

"God, after plowing your ass, it's still fucking tight!"

"Good...push it...all...the...way...in, okay?" Sammy grimaced.

"Yeah." I thrust another fraction of my length as I pushed further into her tight dirt box.

Sammy's ass opened a bit more to take in my length, as her ass muscles flexed in time to adjust for my girth.

"Ooh, feels so big!" Sammy squealed.

"Baby, I can't wait to burry all the way in."

"Ooh, yeah, then you're going to ride my ass, right?"

"You got it!"

"Oooh, nice!"

Sammy's hands came around and pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing the obscene scene as I marveled how tight her ass felt against my invading sensitive rod. I couldn't wait to begin my thrusts in and out of her. I pushed again and watched with delight as her ass swallowed another half-inch or so of my hardened flesh. God, she was tight.

"Umph!" Sammy groaned.

"You okay, baby?"

"Yeah, just get that fucker in me...I want to feel him all the way inside."

I pushed hard now and slid the remainder of my length deep inside her stretching rectum. My balls pushed against her pussy folds and my lower stomach was resting tightly against the natural curves of her ass cheeks. The site was incredible. I was so deep inside her ass, that if I could push another 2 inches or so, I probably would be on the opposite side of her. Her ass was hot and my cock felt confined against her ring as the lack of lubrication created a rather rough condition as I slowly retracted my dick and pushed it deep into her again.

"Arggh!" Sammy yelped.

"Shit, I don't want to hurt you, babe."

"It's not hurting, it's just tight."

"You're telling me," I agreed.

I pulled against the globes of her ass, helping to aid in the penetration effort as my cock worked its way in and out. Even though we had not lubed up properly, her ass was stretching bit by bit to allow my thick member to make its way inside. Her muscles gripped me tightly as they had done before, grasping my entire length like a slow tightening vice, surrounding my throbbing cock with incredible tension and resistance.

Now that Sammy's ass was working open a bit more, yet retaining a super grip on my impaling rod, I slid my member in and out of her backdoor with greater ease with each thrust. Her ass muscles held on with a vengeance, but I was prepared to slam her with power when the time came.

"Does it...feel...good?" Sammy heaved.

"Yeah, it's fucking awesome," I replied, beginning to move a bit more readily now, as her ass loosened up even more.

"Does my cock feel good inside you?" I gasped, feeling the beads of sweat on my forehead begin to roll down the sides of my face.

"Yeah...your cock...is...nice!" Sammy replied, turning to look back at me again.

"I love plowing your ass, babe!" I growled, pulling her hair now.

"Feels unbelievably tight!"

"I'm going to fuck your ass harder now!" I breathed into her ear as I pulled back on her hair again, feeling my balls beginning to retract again.

"Okay...fuck!" Sammy gritted as I began to move even more quickly.

"Let me know if it hurts."

"Okay," Sammy agreed.

I was picking up the pace now, pushing and pulling my member with greater ease, still feeling the tightness of her hold on me. I watched as my cock slipped out of Sammy's ass and marveled as it chafed against me as I forced my way back in. Her ass ring was moving with my thrusts now, slipping elegantly against my cock when I pulled, briefly clenching and then quickly disappearing as I pushed back inside.

My edge was nearing fast as I pushed and pulled with limited motion now, her ass completely gripping my meat fiercely. I couldn't wait to dump my load deep inside her abused asshole.

"You want me to cum inside you, babe?"

"Yeah," Sammy groaned.

Before I could answer her with another remark, my dick twitched and spasm after spasm snapped within my cock; spewing my entire load deep inside her ass.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed, pulling tightly on Sammy's hair, now, feeling my release spurt with incredible release into her tight bowels.

"Oooh, yeah!" Sammy remarked, "I can feel your cum shooting inside me!"

"You like that, bitch?" I growled, pulling her head up to meet my face with her hair.

"Yeah!"

"Goddamn, I love fucking your tight ass, Sam!"

I recoiled, releasing my hold on her hair, apologizing for taking such a violent grasp.

"I liked it," Sammy explained.

"Oh, good. Well, I love giving my spunk to you, just as much as I love ripping into your tight shit hole."

"It felt amazing," Sammy breathed, as my orgasm began to subside.

My cock was still buried deep inside her ass, as I pulled Sammy's body close, encouraging her to stand.

"I'm going to leave my cock inside until it goes soft, okay?"

"Yeah, I'd like that," Sammy sighed.

My balls stopped twitching and I felt the last of my spurts, as my climax subsided. I kissed the back of Sammy's head and held her pelvis against mine, as my cock began to shrink within her. Slowly, I pulled my softening prick out of her tight gripping ass and watched the cum just planted inside of her drip out freely with my retracting dick.

"I can't wait to be inside you again, Sam."

"Neither can I," she smiled, turning around to face me, clenching my spent, limp penis in her warm soft hand.

grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers
12