Saturday Afternoon At Claire's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had finished giving her another toe-job (so to speak) she stepped off the bed. I heard her slipping her heels on in the quiet darkness. She walked down to the foot of the bed again.

"I don't want you to forget that your character is really supposed to be enjoying her first tickle torture session, now do I?" Claire asked aloud.

With that she knelt down or leaned over and peeled back the remaining nylon that covered each of my feet. Now they stuck out completely bare from the torn pantyhose. My vulnerability had just increased. And moments later she attacked my right foot with more vicious tickling carried out by her wonderfully slim and agile hands.

I started to squeal, it tickled so much, right away. This only inspired her to grab my ankle, though it was already securely bound. She held tight with one hand and continued to tickle with the other. I wriggled my toes, pulled at the ropes, but could not get her to stop or relent in any way. She went on for 5 minutes or more. She stopped then without notice.

I tried to catch my breath, as I was nearly exhausted. Apparently didn't want me to do so, for only seconds later she was going at the other foot, with even more maniacal strokes than before. This time the torture did not let up for nearly 10 minutes.

My body was soaked with sweat by the time she finished. I was panting. Claire started walking around the room.

"That cock of yours hasn't wilted a bit since we started this. I think you may have been enjoying it too much. I think if this was your female character you might punish her for enjoying the tickle torture."

I stopped panting and got very worried.

Claire started to untie my feet and soon I was free from the bonds.

"Turn over on your stomach and spread yourself again."

I complied, knowing that fighting Claire might only make whatever punishment she had in mind much worse. She once again tied me firmly down, with my arms stretched and my legs spread wide. My bare feet were now turned sole up and I was worried about what she might do.

"First... I think that little butt of yours need a tanning."

I felt her tugging at the pantyhose near the crack of my ass. Soon she was ripping a huge hole and I felt some of my skin exposed again. Then she reached under the leg of my panties and gave then a tug on both sides, pulling the material tight into my ass. Soon the briefs had become a thong. My butt cheeks were fully exposed.

She walked to the other side of the room and then back, very slowly. I didn't even hear her pick anything up. But she must have, for when she returned, I felt it smack across my butt. Later I would find out it was a rubber kitchen spatula with a wooden handle. But at the time I just felt the severe sting it left on my butt cheeks.

"Ouch!" I let out.

"Shut up or you get more."

SMACK!

A second lick of rubber meeting skin.

"Ahhh!" I couldn't keep quite.

SMACK!

Harder this time. She wasn't being gentle with me. Unfortunately her method wasn't having quite the desired effect. For some reason, instead of making me less excited, the spanking was causing my cock to throb at a furious pace. I was worried I might cum buckets inside the delicate panties.

SMACK! SMACK!

One on each cheek. I could feel them starting to glow red with the stinging and burning sensation that comes with having skin slapped like that.

"I'll make you a deal sissy boy. If you can stay quiet for five more smacks on each cheek, I'll stop."

Five more on each? I stopped to think that this was more than I'd already had. I must have waited too long to answer because...

SMACK!!!!

Really hard that time.

"O.K., I'll be quite, I promise."

She alternated cheeks, delivering the 10 blows quickly. My eyes watered by the end of it, but my cock was still at full attention.

She took a break for a couple of minutes, then I heard the sound again, the sound of the candle being lit.

This time the target was the soles of my bare feet. No longer to be tickled, but rather to have drops of near boiling wax dripped on them. She must have been holding the candle a bit lower, because the wax was hotter this time. My soles curled up in an attempt to shield themselves from the sting. But I felt Claire grab the toes of one foot and hold it out flat. She dripped more and more wax on it, covering not only the sole and heel, but the tender area under and between my toes. The pain was not severe, but was enough to make me wince quite often.

After taking turns drenching both of my bare feet in wax Claire seemed finally to be done. She untied me and let me relax for a bit.

"Strip down completely for me." she said matter-of-factly.

I looked at her a bit shocked.

"I've seen you in this get-up, what's the big deal a little more skin?"

She was right. Slowly I peeled off the pantyhose and handed them to her outstretched hand. The bra was next, she took it too. Finally I had the courage to slip off the black panties. My cock stood fully erect, out in front of my now fully naked body.

"Feeling vulnerable?"

"Very."

"If it's any consolation.... that's a pretty great looking cock. Not too big, not too small. But very perky."

We both laughed at this, as friends might.

"Now go write about all this, before you forget it.

"Yes, ma'am."

I turned to go and retrieve my clothes from the other room.

"Oh, by the way." she called out from behind me.

"Yeah?" I turned.

"I'm working on a story for that magazine too you know? It's called, 'Chocolate Pudding Peds'. Wanna help me work on the character next Saturday?"

"Sometime after 12?" I asked.

"See you then."

I dressed quickly and headed downstairs. As I looked into Claire's room on my way, I saw her putting on what looked to my the torn black pantyhose that I had worn during the afternoon. I wondered what wonderful things went on in Claire's bedroom when she was alone.

With some luck, it seemed, I might just find out about some of them.

-end-

12