Saturday Afternoon Delight

Story Info
The two of you play online.
1.4k words
3.97
20.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at the computer, bored and wondering what to do, I get an instant message and decide to reply to it. Just a simple "hello there" and I am happy to begin chatting. We get all the pleasantries out of the way and you ask if I have a web cam. I say that I do and you ask to see me on cam.

I am presently wearing a pair of pink shorts and a tank top style shirt with spaghetti straps on it. It is mint green and white with a built in bra.

"I am very camera shy" I type in. "And the lighting is bad in here."

"That is OK" you reply. "I just want to see you."

I think about it for a minute and turn the camera on. I ask to see you at the same time. You turn yours on and we both say "hi" again. It feels strange to me to be on cam and I tell you so.

"Do I look OK?" I ask.

"You look very sexy" you reply.

"Thank you."

"Can I see your lovely breasts?" you type. I reach up and lower the angel of the camera so you can see my cleavage and ask if it is any better.

"Can I see them bare?" you beg. You suddenly have no shirt on the cam.

"Did you rip your shirt off?" I tease.

"Your turn" you type in with a smile on your face.

I slide my arm out of one strap and tease you by saying "One bare shoulder."

"More. Show me more" you beg.

"Two shoulders bare!" as I slide my arm out of the other strap. Now I am sitting here with the only thing holding it up being my large full breasts. I don't watch my own web cam view as I chat with you.

"It seems to be clinging to me" I say, teasing you even more.

"I would love to see them bare." is your response.

Deciding to try it once to see what it is all about, I slowly lower my top and bare my breasts. To my eyes they seem to just lay there, but you love what you see.

"WOW" is the next thing to appear in the chat box. I smile as I can see how much you appreciate the view you are getting. You are so kind to say such things about me. Even though I am still shy about being on cam, I leave it running as we continue to chat more.

"Care to see more?" you ask, waiting for a reply.

"Sure!!" I reply, smiling sweetly.

"What do you want to see?" you query as you stand up.

"Turn around." I type, wanting to tease us both more before seeing what we both want me to see.

You turn so your backside is facing the cam and lower your pants. I admire the view for a couple of minutes and finally respond by typing in "Nice Ass."

The sound of the message coming in makes you twist around so you can see it and I catch a glimpse of what is to come. I am impressed with the hardness of you already. And deciding to be bold, I ask you to turn around and face the cam.

When you finally get back in place it seems as though your cock is in line with my face. All I would need to do is open my mouth and allow you access. The thought crosses my mind at the same time my mouth opens. But you don't realize the view I have and I am allowed to enjoy it privately.

In my mind, I tease you with my tongue, licking your head as you tremble in anticipation of more. I take just the head in my mouth and gently suck as my hands come up and stroke your length. I move my hands slowly up and down your cock, stopping to cup your balls as I continue my oral assault on the head. You try to move deeper in my mouth, but I halt your progress.

"Slide the camera angle a little lower." You type in, rousing me from my mental tasting of you.

"Can I see more?" "Please"

"I am not that comfortable being in front of the camera." I reply

"You have very lovely nipples."

"Thank you."

"Can you hold your breasts together so I can see both nipples at the same time?"

I lift both breasts in my hands and push them together so you can see them. They feel very heavy in my hands and I try to arrange my fingers so that you can see my nipples hardening as I watch you stroke your cock. My hands cannot keep holding my breasts up and I finally allow them to fall back in place.

"Are you nervous?" You ask as you move the cam angle back to your face.

"How can you tell?" I ask looking into the cam as I type.

"I just can. It's OK though" you say, smiling.

"Can you show me more? I really want to see all of you the same way you have seen all of me."

"I am not comfortable enough to do that....yet" I pout.

You stand up in front of the camera and once again your cock is in perfect alignment for my mouth.

"How long are you?" thinking again about your cock in my mouth.

"I don't know, why?"

"Just wondering if I would be able to take you completely in my mouth." I smile innocently.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM"

"I can visually see that you would love me to do that." I type, watching as your cock twitches at the thought of my mouth wrapped around it.

Again in my mind, I take you in my mouth slowly, just a little bit at a time. I love to feel your cock trembling in anticipation of more to come. I lick the tip of your head and swirl my tongue around it as I inhale the masculine scent of you. The heady combination has me getting wetter also. You reach out and stroke my hair as I continue my oral ministrations.

"Are you OK?" you ask as I have stopped chatting with you.

"Sorry, was having a very nice daydream."

"What about?" Or should I ask "About who?" you laugh as you type.

I blush as I tell you what I have been thinking about and you seem to enjoy the mental image I have created as well. I continue my thoughts aloud now.

"I take you in as deep as I can and just hold you in my mouth, relishing the feel of your hardness against the soft wetness of my mouth. Slowly, I begin to move my head up and down your shaft, varying the pressure I apply with each movement."

"oh yesss" you say as you stroke your cock along with my mental picture.

I am squeezing and releasing my thighs as I continue to tease you verbally. This, in turn massages my pussy mound and keeps me on the edge. I wish I had the courage to show you how this is making me feel, but I am still to camera shy.

"I caress your balls with my hand as I continue to bob my head on your cock. My finger find your "g" spot and I begin to massage it with light pressure and can tell by the hardness in your cock that you like when I do this."

"Yesssssss" you manage to type in one-handed. "I can't take much more of this."

Suddenly, in my mind, I can feel you tightening as you are ready to shoot your load. I suck harder as I want to taste the fruits of my pleasuring you. I try to take all your cum in my mouth but a little trickles out the corner as I swallow and swallow. I continue to suck you dry and lick up what has been spread on your shaft with my mouth.

"That was great!!" you say as you collapse in your seat.

"I am glad that you enjoyed it as much as I did" I say, watching you trying to catch your breath.

"Wow, do I have a mess to clean up now." you say.

I pout into the cam and say "What a waste of cream," wishing we could have been together and I could have really tasted you.

My phone rings and when I answer it, it is family coming over. I tell you this and we say our goodbyes and hopes for getting together another day. I can't wait.