Saturday at the Art League Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered as we moved into the pose. "Step farther between my legs. I want to rub against your thigh and feel your cock on my hip, like scissoring but standing up."

We were closer together, and Eric had to clasp his hands behind my neck while I held his upper arms. There was less negative space but more personal interaction.

"Wonderful." Joy set the timer on the edge of the stage where I could see it.

Although angled to the stage, I faced the artists and could see out the window. The couple left the convenience store, walking to their car at the curb. The woman waited a moment for the passenger door to unlock. I knew the moment she saw us through the open blinds. My heart raced, and I squirmed against Eric. She told her partner, and he turned toward us. He looked embarrassed, quickly got in the car, and they left. Those moments were so exciting. I closed my eyes and ground my pussy harder into Eric's leg.

Eric's soft cockhead turned that beautiful deep purple as it expanded. He quickly thickened and extended. I pushed my hip against Eric and his cock beat in time with his heartbeat. I couldn't stop grinding against his leg after seeing him so excited, which increased the intensity of his erection. His cock rose and stood straight up between us, throbbing to its full length as the timer rang at the end of the pose.

"Beautiful," Sam spoke up. "We all appreciate the intensity. Ready for the next one?"

Sam had suggested we keep up our display. I turned at the platform's edge with my ass toward the artists. I bent over to pick up the short stool from the floor beside the model stand and hoped they all looked directly at my sex.

My legs spread as I sat on the stool in the middle of the stage. Eric stood to my left, facing me, his right hip touching my shoulder. I wrapped my left arm around his body, rested my hand on his pelvic crest, and let the rest of my arm hang against his ass. Relaxing my right arm on my right thigh, I tilted my head back to look up to the left and into his eyes. He returned my look and placed his left hand on his hip, interlacing his fingers with mine. He then put his right hand on my right shoulder with his arm behind my head. While we set up the pose, his cock slacked slightly, and I pressed it under my left breast.

The artists nodded their consent to the pose. Joy set the timer, and they sketched.

Eric's face softened into a warm smile, sending me into a sexy daydream. I forgot we were on the model stand and hugged him tighter against me. His cock, slippery from sweat and ooze, slipped over my nipple and bounced to rest above my breast. We shared a panicked look, but the only sound was the scrapping of pencils over paper. I squeezed his hand and continued with the pose. A minute into the pose, Billy and Karen, a married couple in their late twenties, arrived and quietly set up with the group.

With half the time remaining, I shrugged my shoulder, brushing Eric's ass with my arm. His heartbeat quickened, and his cock rose off my breast. I couldn't see what was happening, but I listened for a change in the drawing sounds. Nothing.

Eric's cock bumped underneath my jaw and pressed firmly against my throat. I moved my right hand along my thigh, closer to my swollen labia. I hoped the artists, distracted by Eric's cock against my throat, wouldn't notice my hand. A few more moments and the excitement of being exposed became unbearable.

I fought in vain for control and arched my eyebrows, feigning an itch on my forehead. I broke the pose to scratch, raising my arm, and tilted my head back, releasing my husband's cock. It sprang from under my chin. My hand and his cock crossed my face at the same time. Instead of scratching the itch on my forehead, I opened my mouth, pushed the tip in, and closed my lips around it. I sucked it eagerly until the timer went off, scratching my forehead to conceal what I was doing.

I pulled back, and Eric's cock slipped from my mouth and hit my nose as he stood to stretch. He turned to the right, so his hard-on wasn't directly in their faces. My left arm was still around his waist when he turned, and I slid my hand around and grasped the base of his cock to give it a couple of strokes. I wanted to make him cum again, but no luck. I lowered my right hand and, pretending to scratch my inner thigh, gave myself a few strokes.

"Another stunning pose. Keep it up. Ready for number three?" Sam's voice quavered.

Being wide open was intoxicating. I wanted my pussy on display and stayed on the stool with my legs spread. Eric sat on the floor beside me, curled his legs to the right, and leaned his head on my right thigh. He placed his right hand on my knee and brought his left hand up between my legs, curling it around my inner thigh against my lips. I put one hand around Eric's neck and the other on my left knee.

Joy set the timer again. Eric's hard-on steadily pointed up, his copious pre-cum dripping on his hip.

Our last short pose had Eric standing with his arms draped over a bamboo pole on his shoulders and twisted a quarter turn to his right. I sat to his right, my legs curled behind me, and leaned against his leg. My head landed on his hip. Eric loves for me to pull on his balls and sometimes comes. I felt no need to restrain our pose, and no one minded.

Using my right arm for support, I reached up behind Eric and circled my thumb and forefinger around his scrotum below the base of his cock. I turned to look directly at Eric's cock, standing at a forty-five-degree angle from his body.

"Well, another exciting pose, and I'm glad to see the intensity Sam mentioned," Joy said, setting the timer on the stage.

I gradually pulled Eric's balls. He leaked more pre-cum, forming a long stream to the platform floor, glistening in the light. Near the end of the pose, I pushed his balls forward, and his cock stuck straight up, dripping over my hand.

In the middle of the pose, Ray, a graduate student at a local university, arrived. His girlfriend usually comes with him, but today he was alone. He's a geology student and used the Saturday sessions to refine his drawing skills and decompress from studying. He stopped cold and stared in reaction to the pose but recovered and set up.

"Okay, we're finished with the gesture poses. Let's take a minute before the fifteen-minute poses." Sam announced.

"Well, that was an interesting thing you did there," Eric said when we sat to relax.

"I was feeling bored, and you know how much I enjoy playing with your cock and balls." With a slight tilt of my head, I flashed my coquettish smile. "I don't know how you guys keep from playing with them all the time. I would if I had them."

"You're playing with these a lot today. What's the next pose?"

"Let's try the first pose we practiced this morning, the one with you on all fours with me sitting on your back. We didn't get the mirror centered in our hurry to replace the model stand. We can take advantage of the mirror at the end of the platform and expose everything without being too obvious."

I looked at Joy. "We'll do one of our practice poses from earlier."

"I'll set the timer whenever you're ready."

Eric moved to his hands and knees at center stage, angled forty-five degrees to the right. I put a firm bolster beside his right knee, knelt with my right knee next to Eric's, and raised my left leg over Eric's ass. Rather than ride him like a horse, I centered my pussy over his right ass cheek with my left leg bent at the knee and dangling casually over his side.

I laid on his back with my belly against his lower back and supported my chest with my elbows, resting my forearms on his upper back. I was at a slight angle, and my arms were both to the left of Eric's head. My breasts squeezed together with my nipples sticking out like a hard-nipped, sexy Sphinx. I held my head straight, looking towards the window, and kept track of our group and anyone across the street through partly closed eyes.

The mirror was behind us but at an angle. I felt my spread ass cheeks, even my inner lips, and the artists could see me in the mirror with the proper perspective.

We jostled around to get stable, and my clit grazed Eric's ass cheek, sending a tingle I hadn't expected. "When you tighten your ass, it rubs my clit. You know what I want."

I looked at Joy. "If this is good, we're ready."

"Another gorgeous pose. Your early morning practice paid off."

The group spaced evenly along the front of the stage when we set up. With longer poses, it's common for artists to take a minute to examine the pose from different angles and move to a favored view. As a model, I can't always tell what will catch their attention. We set up at a forty-five-degree angle to the stage, and the best view was from the front. They could see our reflections in the mirror if they shifted further left.

Eric clenched his ass and distracted me. When I refocused, everyone had moved to the left, and I somehow felt their eyes focused on my cunt and ass. The artists' eye movement between us and the mirror verified their interest. Eric clenched his ass again, and my ears buzzed from the tingling between my legs. I needed more pressure to come.

Stationary for the first five minutes, I had enough stimulation from Eric's ass, and the eyes focused on my crotch. When I squeezed my breasts between my biceps, electricity ran through my nipples to my cunt.

The daydreams started. I imagined Dawn, or maybe Ray, wanting a closer look to get a detail. They approached the stand behind me and casually used the blunt end of their pencil to move my lips apart for a better view. They rubbed the pencil along the length of my slit, pushed it against my clit, and blew against my pussy.

My eyes snapped open as I awoke from my fantasy. I was grinding my pussy against Eric's ass; I'd tilted my head back and didn't know how much time had passed. The movement of my hips had to be visible. Although I slowed, I didn't stop or care if they saw me wantonly trying to orgasm. I squeezed my thighs against Eric's sides and ground my pelvis into his ass. I wanted to come.

The timer rang, and Joy said, "Great work. Let's take a minute before the next pose."

In my foggy state, I hadn't noticed Marci's arrival. Everyone else was quietly finishing up the details of their drawings. I relaxed onto Eric's back, but our sweat-soaked bodies were too slick, and I slid off to his right. I laid on my back, looked back into his eyes, and smiled.

"Was it fun?"

I whispered back. "Oh, fuck me, yes. But I still haven't come."

We sat up and hugged for a minute. Eric said, "I'll call the next pose; it should do the trick."

I knew which pose Eric meant, the cowgirl. It caused a stir the first time we did it. With me on top, it was difficult to tell if we were fucking or simulating. Eric would lie flat on his back parallel to the wall, and I knelt on top of him, sitting on his cock. To make the pose more visually appealing, Eric would bend both legs like he was doing a sit-up. It made a beautiful triangular negative space beneath his legs.

Sometimes I'd lean forward, letting my arms support my torso, or sit up straight with my hands resting on my head, looking ecstatically orgasmic. Eric cupped the sides of my breasts, squeezing my nipples. The provocation came from the ambiguity of not seeing Eric's cock. It could be under my cunt, up between his legs, behind my ass, or in my cunt. It wasn't easy to tell.

"I'm not sure I can keep it simulated," I whispered.

"It's up to you."

I looked over at Joy. "We're ready for the next pose."

"I'll start the timer when you're set."

While Eric lay down, I lowered the trapeze to let me support my body from overhead and keep the view of my breasts open. I put a pillow on each side of Eric to cushion my knees. Eric's cock was hard and flopped back on his belly.

Sitting directly on top of his cock, I reached to hold the trapeze and squished my pussy along his shaft to get comfortable for the fifteen-minute pose. As I settled, Eric raised his right hand and squeezed my nipple. Although he touched only one nipple, an electric jolt flashed through my body, and I started wiggling my hips to heighten the friction of his cock against my cunt and clit.

"We're ready." Joy set the timer and placed it on the stand before me.

Eric unexpectedly reached behind me and put his palm on my ass, the tip of his middle finger over the puckered rim of my asshole. An indescribable ecstasy overcame me. I tilted my hips forward to push my clit on his cock. I misjudged my slide along Eric's cock and slipped off the tip and onto his stomach. My vagina aligned with Eric's cock, and he rocked his hips, thrusting forward to fill my cunt.

I pushed back to engulf him and arched my lower back for deeper penetration. I wanted this to last forever, and I hung from the trapeze with my head tilted and eyes closed. I was fucking on the model stand, letting strangers look at every detail of my body.

My eyes were closed, but I could hear the scratching of easels pulled along the floor. Eric squeezed my nipple again, and my juices flowed over Eric's cock. Another squeeze and I slipped into a fugue state where all I felt was his cock filling my cunt and his finger rimming my asshole. I ground my clit into Eric's stomach as motionlessly as I could. I hadn't felt him come yet and wanted this to last. I vaguely heard my name a while later and realized I'd gone away in fantasy, and Eric was trying to bring me back.

"Linda. Linda?" I heard him whisper from somewhere below me.

"Yes," I replied.

"They're all near the end of the stage, drawing your ass and cunt and my cock. Nod your head if you can feel my hand on your ass?" I nodded yes.

"You're so slippery I can easily do this." He pushed his middle finger into my ass. "They can see your cunt and asshole fucked simultaneously."

I couldn't hear him as I pushed my ass back as far as I could. I needed Eric to fill me with his cock and finger. My whole body tensed when the first wave of release started in my ass, spread to my cunt, and overtook me. All I could do was watch the stars and rock back and forth on my clit. Wave after orgasmic wave flowed through me. I don't remember keeping hold of the trapeze, but as the waves subsided, my hands gripped it as hard as my cunt grabbed Eric's cock.

Then the damn timer rang.

I released the trapeze and fell exhausted on top of Eric. His finger slipped from my ass, and he gently hugged me, his cock locked deep in my cunt. In the afterglow of my incredible orgasm, I was still on display, exposed to all. Despite having had one of the most intense orgasms of my life, I felt invigorated and defiant. I wanted to indulge in my depravity.

Looking into Eric's eyes and silently mouthing, 'I love you,' I slowly pushed myself upright and reached for the trapeze. Using it to support and steady myself, I lifted my right leg and put my foot under Eric's armpit. I slowly lifted off Eric's cock. With my leg in position, my thigh and knee were against my chest, and the view from my asshole to my cunt was open as I slowly lifted from Eric's waist.

As I rose, they had a clear view of Eric's cock sliding from my swollen pussy; the friction of his withdrawal pulled my lips tightly around him. When he was halfway out, the warm flow of cum on my thighs let me know of Eric's release.

I stopped briefly, letting the cum flow over Eric's cock, stomach, and balls. Silence accompanied our slow uncoupling. His cock slipped out and flopped with a splash onto his soaked stomach. I looked back to see all eyes riveted on my dripping cunt.

It was an instinctual reaction on my part. With cum still dripping from my cunt, I stood up, turned toward Eric's feet, and squatted, knowing Eric would attend to my cunt and ass and I could clean his cock with my tongue. He grabbed my hips with his hands, pulled me to his face, and hungrily cleaned every part. I laid on him and squirmed in our mixed juices, licking and sucking his cock clean. I looked out at the artists capturing the scene. They broke into quiet applause; it was all so unexpected and shocking.

The sound cleared my head; we had only completed the first hour of our session. I held his cock and rubbed it over my face, smearing it with cum. I rolled off Eric, and as we sat up and hugged, Marci asked, "Break time, anyone?"

Quiet laughter filled the studio. Marci added, "I think we've all earned it, and remember, we still have two hours to go. And you two," looking at Eric and me, "don't forget Sandi in the gallery."

I started cleaning up with a sheet, but I liked the sloppy mess and stopped. I looked at Eric. "When Sandi told us an hour ago we could go to the gallery as we were, I couldn't imagine walking naked out the door and into the gallery. It's been so long since I've done this. But now, I can't wait to go. Are you ready?"

"As ready as you are." Eric tossed the sheet on the stand.

I opened the door to step outside. I hadn't been so gloriously nude outdoors in a public place in a long time. Eric walked beside me, holding my hand as we went to the gallery. Cars drove by on Montrose, but no one noticed us. I stopped to soak it all in.

"Oh, Eric, this is so hot. I'm dripping, and look at my nipples."

Eric spoke up then, more seriously than before. "We should act like this is normal, like when we married on Nude Day. It's more conservative here; if we act sexually in public, they might call the police. We can justify nudity on the Art League property, but being provocative in public can get people angry."

"Well, our cum smeared bodies, my hard nipples, and your half-staff cock are tell-tale, don't you think?"

"All good points, but Sandi saw us and said this is how we should go to the gallery, so we'll have to ignore the minor details."

I grabbed his cock. "This isn't a minor detail."

"Thanks for your vote of confidence, sweet cheeks." He touched my ass.

I glanced around as we walked to the gallery to see how many were watching us. Two couples occupied the gallery courtyard, with another three people by the convenience store across the street and three from the art supply store parking lot.

They all smiled, nodded in our direction, and moved out of our way as we walked to the gallery. Seven or eight more people were in the gallery viewing the current exhibition. Sandi waved us over to the front counter.

"Hi, guys. I didn't think you'd accept my challenge, but here you are nude and dripping cum. I don't know how you do whatever it is you do. It's sexy and lustful and hotter than hell. Dawn came by and described the last pose. I see cum covering you from head to toe. My mom let you get nasty, and I'm so envious."

We both smiled. "Thanks, Sandi. We've wanted to indulge our exhibitionistic kinks but stay this side of explicit. Then today happened. We crossed the line and left it far behind. Speaking of going over the line, is there an office where we can continue our talk? I don't want to disrupt your patron's gallery experience."

Sandi broke out with a radiant smile. "No, girl. Mom gave me simple instructions. You must remain nude and visible to the public. While we walk through the gallery and talk, I'll stop and ask you to display one of your delicious, intimate poses. Think of it as a ten-second gesture pose followed by three minutes of conversation repeated a few times; live Rodin sculptures. With only fifteen minutes before you're needed back in the studio, we should get started. Give me a hot, ten-second pose. I'll watch the time."

My jaw dropped, and my eyes widened; I was speechless, but not Sandi. "Oh, come on, guys, you're covered in cum, and hard in all the right places. Think of the gallery as a different venue."

I thought of our Nude Day wedding consummation at Ridgetop Winery and kissed Eric. When I grabbed his cock, and stroked him, he reached around and wriggled his finger between my cheeks and into my ass.