Saturday First

Story Info
Glory hole first time on a Saturday.
2.5k words
3.77
132.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a several month pause, another visit to a local gloryhole was becoming an ever more enjoyable thought, memories growing ever more vivid about just how good a stranger's touch was when getting off. After finally deciding to enjoy such a thrilling treat again, fate played its own role, and the first two visits were unsuccessful in finding what I was really looking for. But on the third try, the advantages of having a Saturday free to visit seemed promising, caused a hopeful stirring between my thighs while driving, horniness at the chance of getting off with another man, his cock as hard as mine, cumming again in pure male bliss.

Strangely, the fact of being married for over 15 years makes the pleasure of getting off with another man easier to accept, since the orgasms are somehow so pure - animal lust being released gloriously, with nothing beyond the shared pleasure involved. And men offer pleasures my wife simply can't, their uncovered cocks hard as I stroke them into orgasm, sliding my own hard cock along their stiff shafts, a man's pre-cum as perfectly sexy as any woman's wetness along my aroused length. Or my tongue on a man's curly haired sack, or my finger in the differently curled hairs around his ass, feeling the throbbing tightness before his cum starts its perfect pumping from unstoppably deep in his balls and rhymthically tightening ass, until the feeling subsides enough to start thinking about our leaving, completely satiated again by someone unknown. A very simple game to play, and after having been introduced to it - any game so good to play is hard to resist once you start, it seems.

All of the other times when visiting and enjoying another's skills, nothing external had intruded on the intensely private shared intimacy of getting off with a stranger, pleasure beyond words, existence beyond every concern but pounding hard cock lust. Losing yourself in another man's touch, as he is losing himself in yours, without any distractions. A polar opposite to the comfortable familiarity of a marriage, with its own rhythms well known over the years, reliable satisfaction without many new discoveries.

This Saturday morning, several people were in the store, and the coupled glory hole booths were both occupied. Generally, this means another visit alone, as both men leave and no one else comes in, but with several people hanging around, the new challenge appeared to be actually being able to go into the glory hole as quickly as my thoroughly turned on desire wished.

I hung around, trying to be casual when looking at the display of available porn videos playing, or sometimes just wandering near the occupied booths. Nothing much from the outside to notice, but certainly the two men inside were doing things I would gladly do with them, my imagination growing as my cock did. I went into the store, half hard, hoping that fact wouldn't be too obvious, looking at the various porn titles with mild interest. After all, what had really attracted me was just a few yards away - men getting each other off.

Of the people in the booth area, one was still there when I returned, wearing casual clothes and a painter's cap, along with blue and white canvas shoes. He was at the porn display of the playing videos, and a lingering glance showed he was about as hard as I was, though his pants were looser than my jeans, making more a general bulge in front of him than my clearly outlined rod pointing down, which he must have noticed as he watched me walk by, his head half turned from display, not quite staring, but definitely taking in my aroused crotch.

Perhaps he was working up his courage, never quite still, never quite looking at anything too specific, caught in the delightfully inescapable tension of wanting to experience gloriously unknown pleasures balanced by the tremors of crossing a forbidden boundary, and knowing that what was so attractive was available by closing a door behind himself, doing things leading to utter ecstasy with a complete stranger - no words exchanged, no contact except that of shared joy, discovering together how wonderful it is to get off with a man. He may have experienced his first orgasm at this glory hole by coincidence, and was still torn admitting to himself that getting off here again was the reason he was hanging around, turned on, his 2/3 erect cock showing the plain truth of what he was feeling, without any true interest in actually leaving until he experienced the same irresistible satisfaction again.

After passing again near the occupied booths, where a faint and distinct thumping was coming from inside, I slowed to make certain it was not my imagination. The other man was still at the display, next to the doors of the glory booth, and as privacy remains part of the glory hole charm, it seemed best to enter a booth across from them, making a minimal presence. And not everyone visiting is interested in the glory hole experience, so it made a weak excuse to hide behind, at least with another man who was also turned on being a couple of yards away

Keeping the door cracked, standing in the booth, not interested in any porn at all - a strange sense of some sort of voyeur lust had overwhelmed any other thoughts, no longer caring that one reason a glory hole works so conveniently is the lack of any attention. At least any acknowledged public attention, as the man in the painter cap slowly moved along the booths into sight, plainly horny, my eyes following his progress in the dim light. Well, more the progress of his now obviously stiff cock as he walked, a nice length of lust. and yes, by that point, I was rubbing my cock, stiff in my pants, my hand sliding down towards the head where the pleasure is the most intense, then back up, thinking about how good a stranger's hard cock would be to play with as he played with mine.

My pulse raced at 'breaking' another rule, watching an area where people were having sex, if even very much behind closed doors, which was one of the things about a glory hole I find so irresistible. The chance to see someone step out, knowing that they have just done what I wanted to do so badly, kept my eyes moving between the porn playing and the sliver looking out. The sounds were growing louder it seemed, but it was hard to truly know between the different playing porn tracks, though I am certain that the aroused man only a couple of feet away from what was happening was drinking the sounds in. And at some point, a mindless low moaning started, which had to be from one of the men, resembling the no longer controllable sounds I make when about to cum, pressed completely against the wall.

When one booth door opened, and someone left briskly, I waited for the man with the painter cap to enter the booth, thinking that when the second door opened, I would go in, already aroused and wanting to play with cock. But after a minute, it was clear that the second door hadn't been opened, and the empty booth was still empty. Stepping across, closing the door, my heart pounded with the idea of what games we could discover, and that someone had seen me actually enter. The last time this had happened, I had been sucked off gloriously, as the person on the other side clearly wanted to enjoy more than one man - which I find a hot sort of sexy, slutty thought sometimes.

It is always surprising just how many rules seem to exist in the simple enjoyment of cumming with someone, and how going beyond them just adds to the excitement. For the first time, someone other than the person in the other booth was also aware of what I would be doing, even if the details were still to be filled in. What made this thought bearable was knowing that each of us knew how turned on the other was, which meant we at least shared the same tastes in getting off.

Quickly putting some money in, then opening my pants and flicking through the channels, it was impossible not to start stroking myself, a temporary release which only led to a more pressing level of desire. Sitting down, hand on my erect and utterly horny length, I half-opened the slider, a first obvious move in this always changing game.

After maybe a half minute, pumping along my shaft steadily, fingers and circled thumb hitting the flared underside of my cut cockhead, utterly abandoned in the feeling, his fingers appeared, so I opened the slider the rest of the way, our fingers touching for a short time. Getting up and sticking my aroused cock through was a natural reaction by now. He started touching its length, and the feeling was so good, that there was no way to stop from sliding up against the surface, wanting nothing more than to pump hot cum from my tightening balls, totally lost again, moaning mindlessly, something like 'yes, oh yes, yes fuck yes cock good hard gooood, yessss, fuck goooood...' then no words at all, completely uncaring of how it sounded as it added to the blissful state entrancing my mind, my body pressing ever harder against the wall. The feeling kept growing, but somehow, gathering the last of my weakening will, wanting more just a short moment of release, it was possible to pull back, after almost cumming - which just leads to a better and longer orgasm afterwards, most of the time.

After a short time settling down, my fingers passed through the opening, beckoning for him to enjoy what I had. His half hard cock followed quickly. Still standing, my right hand enjoyably stroking the hot center of my universe, a bit of cock to cock rubbing was something I had been repeatedly fantasizing about, and now the touch of another man's prick was as fascinating as ever, until his cockhead was against mine, hot pre-cum now being spread as my cock circled under his, a pure slippery magical wetness shared cock to cock, something I had never imagined before experiencing it at a glory hole. But he never got as hard as I was, and after only a couple of minutes, he pulled back, and then a small section of his face appeared, as he looked through the opening. This was the first time someone had clearly looked through the glory hole, and the surprise at this fact was its own realization of the rules of the game till now.

Certainly, it wasn't the first time that somebody had been at that level, whether it was the first and only time a man had sucked me off so perfectly, on his knees but making me completely his in the pleasure which overwhelmed me from the first touch of his lips and fantastic mouth. Or when I licked another man's balls while stroking his cock and fingering his ass, making him cum. Still, it was faintly disturbing at some level, though it made no real difference then to my thoroughly turned on state.

His eye disappeared, and he shifted in the dimness, and his ass was now at the hole, something never actually imagined. Ass play has always been something I've enjoyed, in either direction, and as my finger reached out, I was stroking my rigid tool in anticipation. But after what seemed a short time of pure lust while touching my molten rod while feeling his ass, circling two fingers gently around the soft skin and hair of his anus, he pulled back, and I could see him stroking his rigidly hard cock, with his head down, looking through the hole again from a couple of feet away, seeing my cock in my pumping fist. It occurred to a distant and lazily slow part of my mind that the thumping before had probably been the other man fucking this sexy hot ass, which was now being presented again, obviously wanting to be used, so tempting to lick or even fuck, as his ass appeared again after that short pause.

Here, reality slowly intruded. Marriage has certainly spoiled me, as condoms haven't played any real role in sex for those 15 years, and till now, while all my glory hole games have been very direct, they have been essentially without risk, though after having a stranger suck off my bare cock, testing for a couple of bacterial diseases seemed responsible enough - everything fine, as expected. Simple public health concepts are part of the glory hole experience, no question - and certainly not practiced enough - risk just adds to the thrill, it seems.

My thinking remained fuzzy as the stroking continued in unstoppable motion, pre-cum again making the feeling ever more intense, with someone who had likely just fucked so close, someone who wished to be fucked again, apparently without any hesitation even if the man thrusting deep and pumping hot cum was bare. Feeling another man's cum in a just fucked pussy has always been a deep fantasy of mine, but here, the realization that the odds of disease were much, much higher was not possible to ignore, though an ever more minor concern.

By now, my mind had melted in delightful pleasure, as did any possibility to move except to spread my legs as a bit of white cum mixed in with the clear slickness, my head turned towards a sexy ass, thinking about fucking a man who wanted something I had always fantasized about feeling myself - being fucked in the ass by a man who would lose himself in his hard cock, filling me with his cum as I played with my own erect prick, being as truly fucked as any woman, my own orgasmic tightening milking his own deep length while cumming.

Fucking someone's ass has never appealed to me as much as a hot pussy or someone's mouth, considering how much work the few times I had done it had been, but by now, there was no way to stop jacking off regardless, with no possibility to do anything but continue in pleasure, as my balls tightened, bouncing from the base of my cock along the sensitive skin between my thighs towards my ass, eyes closing as orgasm came, and before they opened again, the slider closed, with s solid sound of the metal clicking against the frame.

I left, and have no idea if the man with the painter cap moved into the now free cabin. The looking had disturbed me more than expected, in the end, and seemed to somehow be something other than games I wanted at a glory hole.

And leaving, the recognition that there are a number of tastes and desires, with mine only a subset, was also faintly disquieting, along with the awareness that even two aroused men just might not really share all that much in terms of what they wanted most. That gay men are so open in declaring their tastes started to make sense, something I had wondered about over the years. My simple taste is getting off cock to cock with another man, it seems.