Saturday Morning

Story Info
Waking Master leads to her pleasure.
877 words
3.89
26k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is early Saturday morning. I know what a hard week you had, every evening coming home late, both physically and mentally exhausted. Carefully, I creep out of bed, so as not to disturb your slumber.

After completing the morning tasks, I quietly re-enter the bedroom and find you still as you were left an hour or so ago, lying on your back with your right up pulled up and tucked under your head. Very gently, I move the covers and slip silently at your side. Facing you, I place my head on the shoulder of your bent arm. You move slightly as you feel my nipples, hard from the cool morning air, press against your skin.

Without opening your eyes, you shift your body so that I am snuggled closer to you. Your heard turns and I feel your breath on my forehead. I lay my hand across your chest, my nails lightly scratching the surface of your nipple, awakening your senses.

A growl escapes your lips as you swiftly turn towards me bringing your left hand to my chin. You raise my face and lift my lips to yours, capturing them and parting them with your tongue as you easily slip inside.

The feel, the taste of your tongue as it begins to dance in my mouth, arouses me even more. Your fingers move from my chin, caressing my face and along my cheek until they find their way into my hair. Your hand presses my mouth harder against yours and the kiss deepens.

I feel your fingers begin moving, drawing a trail along my side, gently touching my skin, moving to my hip and then returning on their journey up and back into my hair. Your other arm stretches and you cradle me, pulling me closer. Your fingers once again descend, moving along my shoulders, the small of my back and finally caressing my ass.

Even though, I am a tall five foot ten inches, your six foot five frame envelops me. Your hands are large, and your fingers seem to extend forever. I feel you grasp the flesh of my backside and knead it easily, skillfully. You lower your hand to the back of my thigh and guide it up over your hip. My legs are now spread for your touch. Your fingers glide along my slit, finding it wet with desire. It is as though your hand is dancing across my lips, moving from my clit to that small tight hole between my cheeks that you love to play with.

Continuing their dance, your fingers move back and forth spreading the juice of my pussy from end to end. I feel you pull me even closer as you deepen your kiss while the tips of your index and middle fingers begin to spread that little hole out. Stretching it as they being to push their way in. You feel my body stiffen as those fingers ease their way in, beginning their intrusion into my tight anal opening. First the tips enter, then their length. It is my turn to growl against your mouth. My hips automatically respond by trying to pull away. This does nothing but press me harder against that cock that has been growing strong between us.

You soothe me with your words. Telling me, "that's it baby, open up for your Master".

"Yes Master", is my only reply.

Your fingers begin pressing deeper and then you stop, waiting for my body to accept the invasion. When you feel me relax around you, you press in a little farther. Gently, I feel you pulling back and my body works to expel you. But this is quickly changed when your reverse the direction and once again push forward pressing your way deeper inside.

"That's it my pet," I hear you whisper in my ear, "fuck those fingers with that tight little butt hole of yours."

"MMmmmmm, oh yes Master," I reply in a breathy moan.

"Come on, stretch that ass around those fingers".

You continue your invasion, working your hand rapidly, moving in and out, over and over. When I feel that I cannot take much more, you stretch your hand and press your thumb into my pussy. Pulling out some of those juices that are now flowing so freely, you bring your thumb to that tight back opening and smear it around, giving your fingers more wetness to slide on. Then, your thumb returns but this time it stretches to find my clit. Working around it teasing it.

"Oh," is all that I can say, as I intake a deep breath.

Right on target, your thumb assaults that hard nub.

"Cum for me my pet," you repeat in my ear. "Cum for your Master."

"Show your Master how you like to cum. Show me my pet."

With your words, I feel my pussy begin in convulse to do a dance of its own. Your fingers are still pressed deep inside of my dark passage and your thumb rubs my clit. Moving rapidly now.

My hips begin to buck wildly, as my pussy squirts it's juice soaking your fingers, soaking my slit.

You let me ride the tide and then whisper, "That is a good pet. Now it is my turn".