Saturday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My goodness, I nearly forgot that you haven’t eaten yet. How forgetful of me. I should take much better care of my property. Well, don’t worry. I’ll bring you back a hot box lunch!”

With that, she kissed the tip of my cock, winked at me, and sprinted out of the room. I heard the jingle of her keys as she got them from the counter. The door shut, and I heard her car start and recede from earshot.

The humming continued, and I eagerly awaited her return.

I jumped as I heard the door close. It must have been close to three hours before her return. In the meantime, the vibe in my ass was driving me crazy. The stimulation on my prostate had promoted a steady flow of precome, and my crotch was soaked. The pressure in my bladder was building up to add to my misery. I was overstimulated, and needed relief in so many ways.

As she sauntered in the room, I noticed that her clothing was soaked in sweat from her workout, especially her shorts.

“Hi there, sweet. What a great workout today! I’m about to pop though. I’ll be right there. Be patient just a little longer.”

As she was talking, she was doffing all her clothing and throwing it into the clothes hamper. She padded over to the bathroom, and I heard the steady rush of pee, which only added to my torment.

As she came out of the bathroom, she was taking down her hair and shaking it briskly as she was walking back.

“Oh, I’ve been looking forward to this all afternoon, my little tongue slave. Ben, my trainer, bent my like a pretzel today. I made sure to rub up against him in all the right places, and sure enough, he gave me our little added bonus. He road me like a jockey on a racehorse. Mmmmm, it was absolutely wonderful.”

As she reached the bed, she briefly checked all the cuffs, then she climbed on the bed with her ass on over my face.

“Look at what I brought home for you, sweet. A freshly fucked pussy. I know how you love that. And you know how I love to make you eat it. He must have come at least twice in me. Now tongue out, babe. I really want to enjoy this.”

She took her hand and used my copious precome to start her signature hand job on me as she slowly lowered her pussy toward my face. Her pussy glistened with come, and I could detect little white clots of come coating the lips. The smell was a exquisite blend of sex, sweat, pee, and musk. With my tongue extended, she stopped briefly when the tip of my tongue made contact with her glossy lips. She started a slight backward and forward motion as she used my tongue to split her petals open. I scooped several gobs of come which had collected on her nether lips and swallowed them down. After her fucking this afternoon, her pussy was open and inviting.

“Is my little tongue slut hungry? Tell me what you want, sweet.”

“Please feed me your come-filled pussy, Mistress.”

“Do you love it, sweet?”

“I love it and need it, my Mistress.”

“Make your tongue real hard for me, and I’ll let you have it all.”

With that, she started settling down on my face. My rigid tongue went into her as her asshole rested squarely on my nose. My tongue was immediately barraged with thick, hot come as she began fucking my face. As she settled back, she grabbed the nipple clamp chain, and started tugging.

“Whenever I pull your nipples, I want you to worship my clit.”

I pulled my come-covered tongue and started teasing her swollen button. She moaned softly as I teased and kissed her clit. The tension on the chain stopped, so I stuck my tongue back in her love hole. Another tug, another lapping of her lips and clit. And so it continued as she controlled her own ascent to her orgasm.

“Oh, God, sweet. Lick me, you little slut!”

Her grinding became more pronounced as she coated my entire face with the lotion of her ardor. As she moved, her rosebud was being fucked by nose. I nearly ran out of breath several times as she covered my face and ground herself on me. Her motion became frantic as she reached the pinnacle of her passion.

“Oh, yes, yes, yes,……….. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Her body tensed as her orgasm consumed her. She pulled the chain so hard that the clamps slipped off my nipples. I let an unheard cry up inside her as her open pussy consumed my face. A rush of wetness poured from her and drops of she-come dripped off my ears into the pillow.

“FUCK, THAT’S GOOD!”, she wailed.

She collapsed on top of me, and I was able to catch a blessed gulp of air. She fell forward toward my feet, and I could feel the cleavage of her breasts enfold my rigid pole. Her nipples were hot little pebbles boring into my lap. I could feel her racing heartbeat transmitted to my body like a sounding board.

As she reveled in the afterglow of her orgasm, I stayed motionless so as not to distract her from her euphoria. We both lay motionless as she went through what the ancients called “the little death”.

A few minutes later, her hand started stroking my thighs, and I could tell she was coming back to this world. I glanced at the clock which showed 11:59. Saturday morning was nearly over. My only hope that Saturday afternoon would be just as glorious.

12