Saturday Morning Fever Ch. 03

Story Info
Double trouble on single digit morning.
5.1k words
4.7
15.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The furnace repairman gripped my wrist with his strong, calloused hand. Feeling like I was in a Twilight Zone episode, I thought this guy was going to let me suck his cock. Just a few hours ago, he had shoved it down my throat a couple dozen times until my face was a sloppy mess, or so I remembered. However, he had just reacted violently when I stripped almost naked and tried to touch his crotch, shoving me away. I was beginning to question my sanity.

The guy pulled me up off the floor. "Hi! I'm Mike, the real Mike. The guy who was here before was my twin brotha Jake. Did that moron tell you to grab his junk when he came back?"

"Sorta," I replied as I brushed a layer of basement dirt off my chilled ass.

He shook his head. "Sorry. He's always pulling asshole stunts like this. We used to pull crap on our parents, teachas and bosses when we were kids."

"Damn! You guys do look like exactly alike!" I said, very relieved I wasn't going bat shit crazy, and hopefully wasn't going to be bludgeoned.

"Don't worry about the blood comments," he said. "That bastud set us up, and I needed to scare the shit outta his worthless ass. Sorry I shoved you, I just had to play it straight, ya know? How did you and Jake end up being so...friendly?" He grinned.

Standing there with no pants, my dick re-stiffened as I told the real Mike about his twin's voyeurism of my alleyway blowjobs and the brief but intense bullying of my pharynx with his cock. This Mike saw me blatantly looking down at his crotch, which seemed to be expanding nicely.

He smiled at my jolting boner. "So you like dicks, huh?" he said and reached for his zipper. Then to my dismay, the real Mike moved his hand away and asked about a rolled up carpet remnant that was lying on the floor across the room. "I gotta idea," he said.

Several minutes later I was lying on the kitchen floor, rolled up inside the carpet, like a nearly nude dead body, ready for a ride to the landfill, waiting for identical twin Jake's arrival. The lights were on but of course I could see nothing. Moments later the side door opened, my queue to act dead and not move, especially my feet that were sticking out.

"Shit! " Jake, the guy whose arched dick had been in my mouth briefly, screamed at his brother. "You Goddamn idiot! What the fuck are you doin'? Did you call 911?" His voice was stressed and intense.

"Hell no! We gotta get rid of his body," Mike said frantically. "I dragged him up here, you gotta help me carry him out to the van." Not a bad acting job, at least it sounded like it.

"How do you know he's..." Jake hesitated, "...dead?"

"It doesn't matter, he'll sue us if he lives. Just help me get him in the van while it's still dark. Is there a shovel in your truck?"

"Fuck you, Michael! I'm callin' 911! Jake yelled. I could hear a cell phone beeping.

Next I heard snickers and then laughter as Mike broke character, and his twin realized he was being scammed. My role as a corpse over and well played, I think, I began to unroll myself.

"Awwww you fuckin' assholes!" Jake yelled. He tried to stay mad but was relieved there was no dead body to dispose of. "You motha fuckin' assholes!"

"Ahhh I got you, fucktard!" Mike exclaimed and pointed at his twin. "I got you!" He and his brother started a playful shoving match, cursing and insulting each other. Finally they calmed down. I was sitting on the unrolled remnant, still naked except for my open hoodie, socks and running shoes, dick hard.

"So what's wrong?" Jake asked, "You didn't like him grabbin' your worthless junk?"

"It's better than that freaky thing of yours." Mike replied, laughing as their shoving contest ended.

"Phil, did this moron hurt you?" Jake asked. "I can't believe you helped him pull that shit!" he said, referring to his twin's revenge.

"Nah, I'm good," I answered. "But it did make me think I was losing it for a minute there."

"And to think, I was gonna take it easy on you," Jake said, sliding his belt out of its buckle.

"Bring it on," I replied enthusiastically, rising to my knees but sitting back on my calves in the center of the rug. My pulse raced at the prospect of them pulling their cocks out. I realized how lucky I was. Some guys never get to suck a single dick, and here I was with my second set of two. I was trembling with excitement once again.

"Listen to this cocky bastud!" One of them said from above as they both approached my face, belts loose, zippers descending.

Jeans and elastic boxer waistbands were lowered, revealing rugged penile shafts and then reddish mushroom heads, and finally plump balls in the well-lit kitchen. My own dick throbbed madly as the two quivering, semi-hard cocks approached, draped over their owner's fingers. Jake's pubes were shaven, and Mike's were closely cropped into a light brown fuzz. The heads bumped together.

"Hey! Don't touch me with that nasty thing!" one of them said. "Have you even washed it this month?"

The insulting banter between the brothers continued as they each chose a side and my extended tongue alternately tasted and licked each gorgeous pink cock. My neck twisting from side to side as if watching a tennis match, I was soon alternately accommodating a few inches of each penis with all the suction I could muster. A staccato chorus of my moans and lip-smacking echoed off the kitchen cabinets, and their verbal sparring match ceased, replaced by heavy breathing.

Each dick cooled a bit during the twenty seconds or so that I paid attention to the other, but soon it was encircled by my mouth and reheated once more. I looked up at the guys and they were both watching me, occasionally raring their heads back and gasping as I performed long, slow strokes, flexing my neck in 'yes' and 'no' motions while my massaging lips were stretching and kneading the skin along the expanding muscle beneath. Saliva drained off my chin as they called me "a good little cocksucker".

I brought both hands up near my jaw and grasped their swelling shafts, simultaneously yanking and twisting them until they were solid and attained their final stiffened form. It was thrilling having a hard dick in each hand at the same time. Again I was amazed at their length; Mike's was as long as Jake's, but lacked the upward curve. My earlier guess of over eight inches unfurled had seemed about right.

I fondled their balls next, then went back to jerking them rapidly and extended my tongue to enthusiastically lick their sacks all over. The spit-glazed, nearly hairless testicles almost seemed to react on their own, climbing up my face and nuzzling my nose. After I had given each guy's nuts a slimy, wet tongue bath, I looked up at them and inhaled deeply.

Now the real work began. I repeatedly plunged my open mouth downward on Mike's gorgeous straight dick, gagging violently. After a few strokes Jake helped by stepping around and holding the back of my head while I tried to engulf his bother's meat. My nose, which nearly reached Mike's short pubes, began to run and tears welled up in my eyes as involuntary, straining grunts began to echo through the kitchen. After about a minute Mike backed out to let me have some air, releasing a small torrent of thick slime, ropes of which splattered off his retreating cock and my lips onto my chest and stomach, down into my pubes. I had learned to let the liquid out before inhaling, but still coughed a few times as I recovered. Even though there was a definite, unnatural discomfort in having the erection so far into my throat, I craved it back inside me only moments after it had vacated. I was feverishly addicted. My temples throbbed and my face was flushed, but I wanted more.

"Nice!" Mike said about my efforts.

"I told you I found a hot little whore! Phil fucking loooooves cock!" Jake said. "Isn't that right, Phil?" He patted my cheek harshly.

"Yes!" I managed to say as I caught my breath. I could feel my load build every time I admitted it aloud. "Yes I love cock!"

I took Mike's dick as best I could for several more minutes, my chest cavity jolting frequently as he harshly fucked my mouth.

Next I raised up my dripping chin to take Jake's upturned mushroom head between my lips, and tried like hell to get his shaft to flex down into my throat, but had no luck. I could only get about half his rigid dick into my mouth as I sucked noisily, my head jolting up and down. The absence of frequent gagging did not last long.

Jake solved the depth problem by palming and pushing back on my forehead, then pivoting around. He straddled my shoulders and took a football center's stance, using both hands to hold my head as the football. Now in the inverse position, his dick battered my nose until it was deeply buried in my convulsing throat, his moist balls bouncing around on my cheeks. The open, spread zipper of his lowered pants tugged at my hair, and strained grunts resonated through my throbbing ears as I surrendered fully to the demanding, stiff cock. I tried my best to tighten my lips on his out strokes, but I was unable to keep pace with his groaning, fast onslaught, and their flapping added to the symphony of noises as air escaped and my stiff meat and legs flailed around. My neck was dripping with drool and mucus and my sparse chest hair was matted with overflow as well.

"That's it! Take it deep you cock lovin' fag!" Jake yelled as I struggled beneath him, my chest jolting. "Gag on it, bitch!"

I was indeed ecstatically taking it and gagging on it when both their phones buzzed,

Jake withdrew, and his slimy dick popped out of my mouth, slinging a torrent of thick throat goop into the air. Most of it rained back down onto my bare body as the back of my head contacted the carpet.

I enjoyed watching them stand and read their phones, glistening, hard cocks dancing around, but the news wasn't good. They had another emergency call, and began cussing and wiping their dicks off with a dish towel.

I hated to see them go; I wanted more cock. An idea occurred.

"Wait! Take me with you," I said. "I can finish you off in the van." The twins looked at each other and grinned.

2

A short while later I was dressed like they were, appearing like a third technician, but was probably the only guy on I-90 giving his furnace repairman a blowjob as the sun rose over the bay. Jake was lying in the aisle of Mike's dirty van, in between the caged shelves of parts, tools, spools of wire, and racks of pipe. Sports radio was on, and the highway noise, compounded by the rattling of nearly everything in the van drowned out the sounds of the gulping and slurping I was doing. I was on all fours straddling Jake, happily sucking on his curved muscle in time with the bumps in the pavement. I tried to take in as much has possible every few strokes, and it was a little tricky keeping my teeth in check on some of the potholes and lane changes, but his hand on the back of my neck directed me to keep gobbling him up. He could have sucked me off in that position, but my boner stayed in my pants and I really didn't expect that, as these guys were definitely All-American tops. The heater in the van was not reaching back to us very well, so the only thing warm was my mouth and his rock hard meat. I took one glove off and reached into his boxers to play with his egg-sized nuts as my head bobbed up and down quickly on his tasty dick, frequently attempting to imitate a corkscrew. I may have been giving myself permanent duck lips, I thought as my cheeks caved in from the vacuum I was creating. My breath escaped frequently, visible in the cold air, making it look like his cock was smoldering.

Suddenly Jake said something and shifted his hips to lie on his side, and I moved with him. I hadn't understood what he said but knew there was no need to ask him to repeat it as his cock pulled out and my face was suddenly blasted with hot cum. I know 'hot' is just an expression, but as cold as my skin was in the frigid van, his sperm felt sizzling for an instant. His gloved hand appeared and directed his cock to make sure every drop rained onto my face. Jake's jizz was as gooey and fragrant as I had hoped it would be, and the blobs that found their way into my mouth were deliciously creamy and salty. It was a miracle I wasn't temporarily blinded, like I had been during most of the facials I got from the old men in the alley.

I had just withdrawn my gloveless hand from playing with his nuts, in order to push the jizz into my mouth, but he grabbed my arm just as the van had descended an off ramp. It slid down my face as we stopped at a traffic light. Jake and I rose to kneeling positions, facing the front. He then directed the beam of a flashlight at my face.

"Hey check it out! " Jake said, stuffing his dick into his pants, eager to show his brother how artistically he had painted my face with cum.

Mike turned around and laughed as mist from other cars' exhaust drifted around outside like a fog. "I'm next, boy," he said with a grin.

I had just finished cleaning my face by licking the sperm off my fingers when we arrived at our destination, in an older neighborhood. The elderly woman's boiler was in a cramped room in her basement. I was disappointed that there was no room for me to blow Mike. Jake got to work as his brother me led through a door into a garage.

"Check this out," Mike said as he flipped on the light. "We ate lunch out here a couple days when we fixed some freeze damage last year."

The old lady, who was a regular customer, still had her deceased husband's classic car. Sitting forlornly in a stall, it was an early sixties Plymouth convertible with big tail fins and dull, faded orange and white paint. The tires were flat, the top was down, now just a pile of filthy canvas collapsed behind the rear seat. A 1979 Massachusetts plate was still attached to the bumper. The twins had offered to buy the car, but she refused.

I soon learned Mike's purpose was not so much to show me the giant convertible as it was to face fuck me in it. He opened the long, squeaking, heavy door, then ordered me onto my back on the passenger side of the bench seat. He was evidently not afraid of the homeowner hearing or walking in on us. I said nothing to make him hesitate, as I didn't want to miss a millisecond of attention from his dick. Once again I was trembling with excitement. I was going to get face fucked in this car by a nice big penis, just like the prom queen of 1964. The room was upside down again as my head overhung the edge of the seat. I opened my mouth, ready to accept his dick deep in my throat. The blonde furnace tech wasted no time inserting his beautiful, semi-hard meat into me as I took in the smell of the Plymouth's musty, dry rotting upholstery. My face noisily took in Mike's swelling, stiffening cock; the feel of it expanding was exciting. Soon he was rock hard and I was gulping and drooling, trying to synchronize the tightening of my lips as they wrapped around his shaft, but also trying to relax my throat as it slid into me repeatedly. My own dick was throbbing in my pants, aching for release as his balls pummeled my nose.

I had given up on regular breathing, and would get air when I could, coughing, chest heaving while licking and nibbling up and down Mike's muscular shaft, enjoying the close up view of its glistening, bulging veins. It was during such a skin-massaging expedition that Mike's hips jolted and my neck and the side of my face were instantly coated with heated jizz as he grunted. I tried to catch his subsequent bursts in my open mouth, but the explosion of sperm was too chaotic; it just seemed to be squirting everywhere.

It was right after my dousing with semen that Jake appeared, parka on, carrying his toolbag. He must have watched his brother give me the messy facial.

"Good job guys," he said, grinning as he looked at my splattered, inverted face. "We gotta go."

I quickly swallowed as much of the jizz as possible, again sliding it into my mouth with my fingers. A quick face wash in the garage's utility sink, and I was presentable enough to appear in public again. The only remaining evidence that I had been enjoying spurting cocks most of the morning was the lingering scent and taste of sperm.

Even though I had gotten both of them off now, there was no mention of them taking me home. I hoped they weren't finished with me.

3

Our next stop was, of all places, a large church. It had a parochial school next door and a basketball game scheduled later that afternoon. The parish was a contract customer, and the guys had keys to the unoccupied gymnasium. A crate of basketballs greeted us and after several free throws, most of which I missed, Jake led me downstairs into dark hall, lit only by red 'EXIT' signs while Mike disappeared to work on the building's boiler. We stepped into a storage room.

The morning sun streamed through the Venetian blinds, painting everything in stripes. Broken and incomplete desks and chairs lined the walls beneath dusty blackboards in this former classroom. Stacks of old computers and printers sat in a corner. Our apparent destination was in the center of the room, a large, stained high jump pit. The large, soft mattress, normal usually used for indoor track and field events, was likely no stranger to sexual encounters.

I barely had time to mentally picture high school kids with their uniforms half-off fucking on it when Jake suddenly yanked my jeans and boxers far enough down to smack my bare ass. I bent forward, inviting a series of slaps as my pants fell to my ankles. He then gripped my warmed, stinging flesh harshly. His hands were rough as he spread my cheeks to reveal my anus. I felt the cool air on it. "Let me know when you wanna give up somma that pussy," he said with a chuckle.

I was again flattered, as I would have been when any guy said he wanted to fuck me or checked out my ass. "How about now?" I replied, my dick twitching as knew I was probably sentencing myself to a very sore asshole for the next few days. When rushing out of the house earlier, I took only a few things with me. In my pockets were my house key, twenty bucks, my 'Charlie' card for the bus, and lube. I held the white tube up as we both grinned broadly.

"Ehh, you horny bastud!" There was a pause. "All the way naked Phil!" Jake commanded, as if I should have been stripping already. "Let me see what I'm goin' to fuck!"

All my clothes were quickly on the floor and I was down to my socks only in the cool air. It was both scary and thrilling being totally exposed in this strange location, in front of a man I barely knew, knowing I was about to be fucked. My dick hardened and danced around as I moved some desks to give us access to the huge rectangular mattress. Twice when I was facing away, Jake smacked my ass, once calling me a 'horny little faggot', which only made me want what was about to happen more.

The big guy then clamped a hand around my throat and forced me downward till I was on my knees. He placed the tube in my hand and began to pull his dick out of his pants. I was suddenly nervous when I saw his meat, since we were headed into uncharted territory. Sure, I had let the old guys fuck me, and gladly would have done it again, given the chance. I performed okay then, I guessed, since I held on until both those old men had shot their loads inside me. But as I grabbed Jake's beautiful, expanding cock the reality set in. I was not used to taking it in the ass, especially from a young fit guy, and hoped I could handle it. He had cum once already, so this was going to be no quick fuck I had signed up for. The mental conflict between fear and the thrill of anticipation continued as I spent the next few minutes stroking and twisting Jake's gorgeous vein-crossed meat with both hands until it was a glossy, slick, muscular, upturned erection once more. My hole twitched as I craved it inside me. A rough textured hand around my throat again guided me onto my back, and almost instantly I was on the edge of the mattress, legs projecting up and out, stiff dick pointing back over my head. Jake stood close, jeans around his thighs, shiny cock jolting and swaying slightly.

12