Saturday Morning Fever Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" Captain Chuck said breathlessly but with surprise.

I'm sure he had several questions but for now had his own load to worry about.

With my penis very satisfied for the moment, I could give full attention to the long, terrific feeling cock up my ass. I immediately resumed riding upright at a quick rhythm, clenching as best I could on the upstrokes as my recently expelled sperm flew off my flailing dick and balls in all directions. As I shifted forward again, I looked down to see my earlier jizz spurts had splattered all over his hairy thighs.

After several more minutes of bouncing, his breathing became erratic and loud. Suddenly Chuck's knees bent and he slouched further forward and he pinned my back against his hairy chest and stomach, kind of an upside down froggy position, both of us facing the ceiling of the bridge.

"Get those legs in the air, boy! I'm goin' to fill that sweet little ass!"

I did as asked and he was able to rapidly pump my hole, his taut forearms gripping my chest and waist as he lunged and grunted several successive times like a gorilla, my airborne Filas jolting from the shockwaves. I thought it would be several days before I would see any of that sperm. Between his long dick and the force he launched it with, the jizz was probably way up in my intestines.

Immediately after, as if on cue, the engines roared to life. The yacht's autopilot lurched the craft forward, keeping us from drifting too far from where the Captain had 'parked' it while he was fucking me.

Breathing heavily, both of us clumsily slid off the rotating chair onto the deck with a thud, and his slightly softened cock popped out. My ass was more empty feeling than sore, which was good since that had been my longest time being fucked yet, and I was sure that wasn't the last time today. As we both laughed, Chuck gripped my face and brought it to his. Surprised, I turned over and laid on top of him and we alternated catching our breath and kissing, slowly, deliberately, mouths frequently open, less frantically than before as his arm across my back and hand gripping my ass pinned me to him. I moved my hips around so my softened dick rubbed against his still pretty hard meat which was sandwiched between our stomachs. My cooled, splattered jizz was getting smeared between us from thigh to waist, but neither of us cared. Despite having shot my load, I was enjoying the sensation of our bodies locked together, and our exploring, wet tongues.

3

After another couple minutes of lying on the deck with the yacht's owner, we arose. Despite his age, he obviously worked out regularly, as his stomach was flat and his pecs were solid and high on his chest. He asked me to get more coffee, but insisted I stay naked. As I dropped the shorts I had begun to step into, I finally got my first look at the cock that had just made my asshole so happy. As he stood and buttoned his white nautical uniform shirt with his beautiful, semi-hard dick swinging between his legs, it was impossible for me to disagree with any request he would make. Captain Chuck's partially relaxed meat was still bigger and longer than my full hard on. Gorgeous and coated with a glaze of lube, the light caught its gentle ridges of indigo and crimson veins. His thigh hair and pubes had random, large, matted patches from the smeared cum shower I had accidentally given him, and an elongated droplet of sperm hung in suspense from his wide pink mushroom cock head. I wanted more, but I think our fuck just then wasn't planned, as he seemed preoccupied, scanning the sparkling sea around us while pulling up his shorts. If itwasan impromptu event, I was flattered he hadn't been able to wait any longer to stick it in me.

Wearing only my shoes and socks, I felt the breeze on my bare skin as I exited the warmth of the bridge, my contorting anus a little sore and balls hanging as I descended the chrome ladder. Once in the galley and reloading the coffee maker, I heard some major grunting and rhythmic pounding coming from a forward room, and knew Tyler was getting it good from the HVAC men. I wished I could watch, as I had never seen any 'live' sex, aside from a drunk girl blowing a guy in the car headlights at an outdoor party one night junior year.

Since I had to wait for the pot to brew, I quietly descended the short stairwell and followed the awesome, primal vocal and skin-slapping sounds of enthusiastic male butt fucking. The teakwood door was ajar, and I slowly peeked into the small, low-ceilinged stateroom. All facing away from me, a nude twin stood at the foot of the bed, closely videoing as his brother fucked Tyler's rotund, pale ass from behind. Beneath a studio-style- spotlight on a pole was another camera on a tripod, and a microphone was on a short boom extended toward the moaning, babbling, dark haired stepson's face.

My first fully naked view of the muscular men's bodies and the accompanying not-quite subconscious admiration of them was quickly interrupted by the contrasting sight of Tyler's platform heels and purple stockings, clipped to a matching lace garter belt which bisected his belly fat. A bra strap also dug into his shoulder as his completely hairless flesh quivered constantly. At my angle, only the glimpse of his tightened nut sack and swollen but soft jiggling dick prevented any illusion that a chubby girl was on the receiving end of a persistent cock.

Mike, who I was able to determine was the twin holding the camera by a brief view of his gorgeous straight boner, had sunglasses on backwards on his ears, while Jake comically wore Tyler's nautical uniform cap and a mask from the movie Scream as he pounded away at the moaning young cross dresser's hole and held his long pearl necklace like equestrian reins. I wanted to watch until Jake spewed his load all over Tyler's quaking ass cheeks, but I had coffee to deliver, and reluctantly left the amateur pornographers to carry on.

"Did you see them down there?" Chuck asked back up on the bridge as I handed him his travel mug of black coffee. I felt like a naked, slutty cabin boy, not a bad thing, I thought.

"No, I guess they were in a bedroom," I replied, not wanting to reveal anything I shouldn't. I didn't know if the Captain would object to the recording and probable internet posting of his stepson's homosexual adventures.

"Okay," the Captain said and held up his hand, implying he didn't want any details. "As long as the boy is happy."

I thought about what a decent guy he was as I nodded and sipped my bitter coffee, flattered as the Captain looked up and down my naked body, then spoke.

"You've got great muscle tone, Phil! I'm goin' to haffta put you on your back next time so I can enjoy lookin' at the front side of that body while wefuck."

"Sure!" Chuck's comments made my dick twitch as I smiled. I realized even my ex had never complimented me on my body, and I'm pretty average, really, for a twenty-five year old, but the Captain knew how to keep a guy eager. Of course I thanked him and enthusiastically agreed to his plan. His slightly more vulgar tone seemed to hint at more aggression to come, also a welcome sign.

"Do you always shoot like that when you take it...up the ass?" Chuck asked, more comfortable about being blunt.

"That never happened before," I said, lying slightly, since I kind of came the same way when Jake first shoved his dick into me in the school basement, although had yanked on it a several times then. "At least that quick. I've only been fucked a couple times...you know." I confessed. "I hadn't cum in a while, and that was my first time on top, riding um, cowgirl..." without thinking I wiggled my hips. "Your cock just feltsogood."

"I'm glad to hear that, Phil." He smirked at my feminine reference to myself and reached up to touch my cheek. "We'll have to try to do that again, get you to abstain for a couple weeks, and see if I can...force it out again!" His expression changed from a grin to a frown. "Of course I'm bein' presumptuous, assuming you'll want to see me again."

"Of course I will!" I responded, happy he used the word 'force'. He smiled and patted my ass cheek before grasping the pilot wheel. I tried to temper my joy at his statement, since these clandestine meetings were logistically difficult.

The engines roared and the yacht began to move forward. He had unzipped the clear plastic curtains to the front and rear of the wheel, and with nothing but a railing to the stern, at certain angles, my naked body was exposed to anyone on Massachusetts Bay.

Talking loudly into each other's ears, we then got into a discussion about the length of the trip. The boat was supposed to return by sundown, but the outing could be extended into an 'overnight party' if I was able. No longer having anyone to answer to, and greedily wanting as much cock as possible, I committed to the entire weekend.

The yacht turned south and the land was maybe half a mile to the starboard, and soon we were slowing to a stop. There were a couple stationary boats off in the distance.

A thumping was heard from the bow, which I assumed was an anchor being lowered. After a little maneuvering, he was satisfied enough to cut the engines.

"Better grab your clothes in case we get boarded. I'm ready for a little breakfast, how 'bout you?"

I got another compliment from the Captain about the view from below as I descended the chrome ladder from the bridge. He didn't know, but I withheld a sneeze while on the upper rungs, not wanting to shower him with a mixture of lube and his own semen from an involuntary spasm of my butt hole.

We took turns pissing, and in my case mopping my hole, in the tiny bathroom and then microwaved some frozen ham and cheese biscuits and ate without much talk at the galley table, which was like a diner booth. I remained naked, and the captain had me sit on a towel for obvious reasons. The return to a more or less normal activity took my mind off sex, but not for long, as I looked at the bratwurst-sized bulge that ran down the side of his white shorts as he stood and handed me my first beer of the day. He caught me looking and smiled. I looked up at him and blurted out, as my dick twitched, "How about a blowjob?"

It was so cool knowing I could just ask. Over the last few years, in public, I sometimes felt teased by the close proximity of the soft jiggling dicks as I changed clothes at the gym, or the mere awareness of their nearby but covered presence as I sat on the train or was in line at a store. The knowledge that there was a penis lurking inside, that, given the proper attention, would grow into a beautiful, stiff, squirting muscle, and the fact that I could do nothing was maddening. I had begun to be jealous of the women hanging onto some of the men, knowing they had been on the receiving end of the cock's attention, unaware of just how lucky they were.

The Captain just laughed and unzipped his fly. "Sure, let's see what else you can do with that mouth." He stood directly in front of me as I pivoted to sit sideways on the edge of the bench seat.

I guzzled about half my can of Heineken, set it in the holder and instinctively reached out with both hands to grab the bulge inside the white shorts. I caressed and massaged the awesome feeling muscle, and could detect it swelling as I kneaded the inseam of his pants. His heavy balls were nice and plump and I hoped I would keep them working overtime the rest of the weekend. The lowered zipper of his open fly flexed along with my motions, opening and closing like a vertical mouth, whispering a dare to me to slip my hand inside and touch his silky cock skin with my fingers for the first time.

Still, I kept rubbing up and down its length with both hands, faster and faster, looking up at him, in awe of the distance I had to travel to traverse it. I pulled my hands away, if only to enjoy the view. Lit by the morning sun was his bulging, tubular meat,waydown his white inseam. His large mushroom head seemed like it was halfway to his knee. I knew his cock was long since it had been so far up my ass, and now I could see the Captain's beautiful dick was at least ten inches. In all the glory of being fucked, I hadn't thought about how I would have to repeatedly take his meat down my throat, and my pharynx both ached with hunger and cowered with fear.

Nevertheless I slid a hand inside the beckoning zipper and past his boxers. Chuck's dense, gray and black pubes surrounded my trembling, excited fingers as I massaged the base of his sea monster. My dick jolted as I felt his skin slide back and forth along the stiff, cylindrical muscle beneath. His pink boa constrictor jolted in my fingers, trying to escape its captivity. The Captain's hand pushed my face down against it, and I covered my teeth with my lips and clenched my jaws up and down the shaft, then kissed the fabric of his pants several times before it began to slide away. My eyes naturally followed, and the Captain pivoted it with his hand, until it was now underside up, pinned against his hairy stomach beneath his still fastened shorts, the upper four inches or so of his stiff meat was exposed, but straining against the belt and waistband.

I immediately yanked on the brass clasp of his white canvas belt, unhooked the fly behind it, and yanked down his boxers. The Captain's stunning, long dick sprang free, striking me in the forehead. I grabbed it and with my elbows up and out to the sides, began jerking it toward my face madly with both hands in unison, then pausing to randomly flex my wrists, twisting and stretching his flesh as I heard moans from above.

When watching blowjob porn videos, I always faulted the girls for using their hands so much, but recently I could appreciate how thrilling it was to have a hard cock in my grip, especially one this long. I rubbed Captain Chuck's meat all over my face as I worked up a nice batch of spit and let it gather on my tongue before I extended it and began to madly lick and kiss up and down the shaft.

Wherever my lips and tongue weren't frantically massaging Chuck's erection, my handswere, rubbing, flexing, and stroking it. Soon it was glistening and thick strings of slobber were draped between my slimy fingers and spanned from my chin to his nuts. About the time I dove down to lick his hairy sack, he began a moaning monologue, apparently referring to a frustrating aspect of the part-time coaching position he held at a small college up in New Hampshire.

"Hmmm...If you knew how long I've wanted this...howmuchI've wanted tofucka young man these last several years...spreading those sweet ass cheeks...plunging into a tight, pink asshole..."

He was likely reliving some locker and shower room fantasies as I played with his cock. I began to think of a few scenarios of my own, especially the characteristic odors.

"Get me a uniform." I managed to say from under the forested canopy of his nuts.

"Yeah, a real nasty used one, with a stained jockstrap," he replied in the same tone.

"We can go up to the school this summer, if it's closed." I suggested, looking up at him and grinning. I then ran my extended tongue along the side of his throbbing, shiny cock, passing over the gentle but numerous serpentine ridges created by his veins and arteries. I spoke again when I reached the broad, salty, reddish head.

"I'll run some laps in the heat first," I said, jerking him slowly, realizing his fantasies includedsweatyyoung men.

"Yeah...we can do that. You've got a great smile, Phil...Now show me whatcha got!"

"Yes sir!" I opened my lips and jaw and leaned back, aware I needed as much leverage as possible to drive his cock down my throat.

Just then the door from the galley opened, and out walked Mike and Jake, dressed, but in their board shorts only.

"Whoa!" One of them said, "That's one hell of a dick, sir! You're not gonna take it easy on him are you? Phil's a great gagger!"

Chuck thanked the twins and thanked them for introducing him to me, that he had already enjoyed my 'sweet little ass'.

Sitting with the Captains' cock dancing in my face, I grabbed it once more.

"Can we watch?" One of the muscular twins asked. "This is gonna get messy! Wish we could video this!"

A discussion then occurred between Chuck and the twins, and his concern about being recognized. Technically, the cameras and equipment belonged to Tyler, who was showering before a nap. Apparently the Captain knew of his stepson's hobby.

All while they were talking, something clicked. My cock was hard as a rock again. I got the same rush I did when accepting that first invite to give a blowjob in college, the thrill of making the old man in the alley aware I wanted to suck him off, and the flattery I felt when men wanted to butt fuck me. I had loved it when Viktor brought his friend around, not only because there was another jizz-squirting dick, but because I had an audience. Getting 'caught' by Jake and knowing he had routinely watched me made it all the more hotter when I finally got to blow him. Sucking men and getting it in the ass on camera for the internet, for an audience of strangers to watch was the ultimate confession that I was not totally straight. Hell, maybe when I got back I would apply to a few websites to be in a 'real' gay porn shoot.

As I kept stroking the Captain's long cock, one of the twins left to go ask Tyler about videoing the blowjob out on the sunny deck.

To be continued...

Details, description 10.5 inch shock

Grabs feels pulls out C asks about spit , then interruption. By m &J they impressed.

Video puking BJ on back deck in sun on knees then upside down in chair hidden by reflector screen P vomit all over

Fish, drink, stories of C discover tyler and HVAC, then story of HVAC let tyler blow them, All watch red sox TV, drink eat drunk party -take out in ocean, C fuck P on bouncing pulpit other 2 fuck P, P fucks T

Morning fog T crying wants to suck his step dad ass to mouth , P 'helps' P and T felch load

Lonely Tyler would follow Mike around as he worked, throughout the large house, talking constantly, being a pest. The curious teen's presence was simply tolerated until one day during a discussion about sex, Tyler unintentionally let it slip that he thought about sucking men's dicks, but then recanted. Mike advised him it was okay and to be himself, and before he left that day, tyler had sucked

The Captain related the story of the hot summer afternoon he returned from a cancelled flight and caught Tyler and the HVAC technicians naked in their secluded pool, horsing around and slapping his stepson's twerking ass. Chuck immediately tried to back away so his stepson could 'have his fun', but was discovered by the young man, who broke into a sobbing rage. After the four had a calm, open discussion over a couple beers, Tyler was surprised at his stepfather's level of understanding, as long as their was no billing for the hours when the twins had their dicks in his stepson.

In the weeks that followed the fishing trips were devised, and in a drunken state, Captain Chuck confessed to his own urges, wanting to fuck a young man as well, leading to my invite.

But the Captain didn't participate, not wanting things to get weird

The Captain calls or texts me every couple weeks, then comes by my apartment for a gulping, gagging weekday early morning blowjob, which leaves me with a dripping chin and nose but sperm and a smile on my face. Occasionally he'll show up late at night and fuck me into the wee hours, my raw, tenderized asshole a next day reminder of his visit.

12