Saturday Morning Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
Spanking erotica.
5.4k words
4.22
49.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Natalie drifted into consciousness she felt that familiar feeling of SIR'S big, warm hand sliding down her silky tummy into her wet pajama pants. Being careful not to betray the fact that she was awake she concentrated on the delicious feel of those big, warm fingers as they teased their way down through her downy, damp hair to find her little business. She stifled a moan as they gently teased her pee stained lips.

Yes, last night, her body had betrayed her again and she had wet her bed earning herself no doubt yet another spanking. As she lay there pretending to be asleep so that she could revel in his luscious touch for a little while longer; she wondered how had she been so lucky as to meet this strange yet wonderful man.

Only a miracle had allowed them to connect. First of all she had had no intentions of meeting men on this site; least of all a man more than three times her age. No, she had come here to write her erotica but had been ambushed by her love for beautiful girls, and there were so many beautiful girls. Everyday brought new crushes as she discovered more beautiful pictures and read more interesting profiles.

Second of all she usually had no patience with people who could allow the little things like spelling to distract them from the big picture, the important things, the beautiful things in life. How sad it would have been if she had taken her usual approach and written him off as an old fuddy-duddy. She would have missed this incredibly sweet, this oh so delicious Caramel Candy Man.

Still pretending to be asleep Natalie allowed herself to murmur and squirm a little against those yummy fingers as she remembered that it was she and not he that had sent that first email. She had asked him for help with her writing and he had been so gracious; they had become friends. He had with infinite patience waited until she opened and then like warm water seeping into a crack slipped quietly into her soul.

As those wondrous fingers teased her she thought back to that little fork in the road. That place where he had joked that she should get one hard strap on her little hand for every spelling mistake. At first she had deliberately ignored it and he had let it go but as she began to like him she started to toy with the idea of accepting a spanking from him and as she toyed her little business began to tingle. By the time Natalie started to consider it seriously she had already had a couple of dozen orgasms while masturbating to the idea.

Then one day she intentionally took that fork in the road and said

"Oh SIR thirty-two spelling mistakes! My poor little hands I could never accept that much punishment at once. I would have to get it in installments... I would have to get some of it in other places too."

Not one to miss an opportunity, he as if spanking her were a given responded

"Yes Natalie we could divide them up between your hands and other locations but you will have to receive all of them in the same session. Of course I will have to add extra licks as a premium for dividing the punishment between locations."

At first she had found the idea of such harsh punishment totally foreign since she had never in her entire life actually been struck. Yes she had fantasies of punishment as a way into huge shattering orgasms but she had never considered corporal punishment as a real life possibility. They began to chat about it and Natalie was shocked to discover that he was actually serious. He would actually strike her with the full intent of causing her intense pain.

As she lay there still pretending to be asleep while his magic fingers teased her Natalie remembered how they had found so many magical places where their connection was filled with feelings of deep sexual arousal. She thought about that day when they were in a scene and she was so turned on that she just could not bring herself to leave and go to class. Natalie recalled with fondness how she would sit on his knee and eat a turtle and talk about the girl that she loved as he touched her in the most deliciously inappropriate ways. As those magic fingers caressed her she thought about how SIR had introduced her to Mr. Ruler that glorious eighteen inch, heavy, hardwood, ruler which when properly applied to her tender thighs felt like a hornet's sting and when properly applied to her little business made her CUM LIKE GANGBUSTERS.

Let's not forget those miraculous Nightly Spankings carefully crafted to make her love him. Every night after her bath he would place her across his knee, pull her jammie pants down and with his big warm hands smack and caress her soft little bottom until it was a wondrously deep shade of red, stinging just enough to make her tears come and fill her with endorphins before he gave her a huge shattering orgasm and then cuddled her while she fell asleep. It was after her first nightly spanking that she had come to realize that she loved being spanked so much that punishment spankings needed to be harsh to do any good.

Not long after that she had agreed to accept a hard punishment whenever he felt it necessary to her further development as a writer. On Monday they had counted up the spelling mistakes on her last writing project. There were forty-three so she knew to expect forty-three licks with an implement of her choice. She wanted to get them over with right then but SIR prefers Saturday Morning Punishments. He feels that it is extremely important to have a large block of time so that he can administer a proper punishment at his leisure without fear of interruption.

There were other advantages to scheduling her more serious punishments for Saturday morning as well. He felt it important to make her wait at least four or five days to give her adequate time to fret about her upcoming discipline and to give her time to promise herself several hundred times not to let herself get into that situation again. The most important thing about Saturday morning as a punishment time was that it gave them the rest of the weekend for after care and to reconnect. SIR knew just how important it was for Natalie to feel loved by and connected to her disciplinarian. He knew that without that strong connection Natalie would never allow anyone to punish her. She almost groaned with disappointment as he removed his hand from her pajama pants and whispered into her ear

"Alright sleepy head it's 7:00 AM it is time to wake up."

Natalie smiled as she pretended to stretch herself awake. She put on her best cute little girl act as she pleaded

"Ah SIR aren't you going to finish me?"

"No" he said "You have to get up now so that I can prepare you for your nine o'clock punishment. If you are very brave and accept your punishment gracefully I will give you all of the orgasms you want for the rest of the weekend." he promised her with a chuckle.

Knowing that there was no upside to arguing with SIR Natalie climbed out of bed, stepped out of her wet pajamas and tossed them into the hamper before walking into the bathroom so that the preparation ritual could begin.

The ritual was essential for it placed both participants into the roles they would play in Natalie's upcoming punishment. It put her deeply into that state of extreme trust necessary for any reasonable person to allow themselves to be punished. It placed SIR even more deeply into that state of feeling the extreme responsibility required for him to be worthy of the sacred trust which Natalie had bestowed upon him.

Sir picked her up and sat her on the huge vanity. She lay back, brought her knees up to her chest and spread her legs as wide as they would go to give him access so that he could shave her little business. He retrieved his old fashion straight razor, shaving brush, mug, and razor strop. He soaked the brush in warm water, soaped it in the mug and began to lather her little sex. The brush tickled her and made her squirm which caused him to bark

"Natalie you must hold yourself completely still, I could never forgive myself if I were to nick you."

Then he with great love and extreme care began to shave away the downy hair that she had possessed since puberty. When he had finished her little sex was as smooth as it was when she was a little girl. As she looked at it in the mirror it made her feel like a small child and reminded her of upcoming vulnerability.

Sir picked her up and placed her into the warm musk scented bath that he had run while he was shaving her. He bathed her with the care of a loving parent then rubbed her dry with a big fluffy towel before he dusted her with the musk scented powder that she so loved.

He hugged her naked little body gently then looked deep into her little soul as he said.

"Alright Natalie get into your school uniform and report to my office at 9:00 AM sharp for your punishment."

Then he went to shower and prepare himself for her impending ordeal.

Natalie went to her drawer and picked out a brand new pair of white cotton panties. She had considered wearing pretty silk ones but knew that as scared as she was they would be soaked through long before 9:00 A.M. She wondered why fear always made her little business so wet. It always had ever since she could remember. She got out a brand new pair of white knee socks. She loved knee socks especially new ones because she thought that they made her little legs look sexy. She had considered wearing her thigh high stockings but decided that with so many licks coming the full length of her thighs would need to be bare.

She went to her closet and took out the little red kilt, the white blouse, and the black sweater that comprised her school uniform. As she stepped into her panties her little business had already started to drip and she thought to herself the cotton panties were a good choice, so much more absorbent, really. She sat on her bed to pull on her knee socks. Her fingers weakened with fear slipped and she began to realize just how scared she really was.

As she stepped into her kilt and buttoned the waist band she noticed a little tremor running through her body. By the time she got on her blouse her hands were shaking so badly that it was a challenge to do up the little buttons. She pulled on her black sweater and stepped into her black Paten leather shoes. When she checked herself in the mirror she saw that she was white with fear. Her tears were not very far away but she was determined not to cry at least until her punishment started.

There was lots of time for breakfast but she knew that she was far to scared to swallow and besides even if she did get something down it would come right back up anyway. As she fought the urge to run away Natalie decided to go and wait in one of the big chairs outside SIR'S office. After taking a few deep breaths and trying to force herself to relax she plucked up all of her courage and with all the determination she could muster she marched herself down the stairs to SIR'S office and sat down beside the door.

She began to wonder what had she gotten herself into. How could she a smart, reasonable girl who had never in her life been struck agree to be punished and punished severely at that?

"OH MY GOD she thought even back in the 1950's kids did not get forty-three licks at one time. The hand book that she had read said not more than six straps shall be administered to each hand in any given day. OK that hand book was probably written in the 1970's but still. Why she wondered was SIR so strict? In so many ways he was so sweet and kind but when it came to corporal punishment he was just cruel.

She could of course use the safe word that they had agreed upon but she knew that she wouldn't. First of all she would not use it because she did not want to disappoint him. Second of all Natalie was a proud girl she did not want to chicken out. Third of all she was curious; she wanted to know want sub space was like. She wondered if she would get there today.

The flash of the camera brought her back to reality. SIR on his way to the office saw her sitting their and snapped a picture of her as she sat there deep in thought.

"Fear becomes you Natalie" he said as he walked past her, went into his office and closed the door.

The antique clock began to strike nine; Natalie knocked on the office door.

"You may enter" came a voice through the door.

"How could a man so sweet and wonderful as SIR be so formal?" she wondered as she opened the door to see him seated behind his big desk.

There on the desk lay the hard copy of her last writing project. He had printed it on Monday when they met to discuss her lack of progress with her spelling. SIR looked right through her as he review the reason they were there. In his wonderfully soft authoritative voice he asked her if she knew how to spell shoulder. She spelled it for him. He then pointed out to her that even though she knew how to spell it she had miss spelled it ten times in the paper that lay on his desk. He brought to her attention the fact that altogether she had twenty -three errors that could have been avoided simply by checking her work.

"That's twenty-three of the forty-three licks that I owe you for this assignment. With a little care you could have avoided all twenty-three of them and now your soft little hide has to pay for them Natalie" he reminded her with a chuckle.

"What implements would you like for me to use to chastise you with Natalie" he asked her not unkindly.

Her little voice broke betraying her fear as she asked "Could I get some with the rubber school strap on my hands and the rest on my bum and legs with your belt please SIR?"

"How many would you like with the school strap on your palms?" he asked her softly.

"I don't think I my little hands could possibly take more than ten on each SIR" she murmured.

In spite of her determination to be brave tears were already forming in her eyes.

"You realize Natalie that leaves twenty-three licks with my belt across your bare bottom and thighs?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"Yes SIR" her trembling little voice replied. Then she added "SIR do you think you could please fasten me to your spanking bench before I get the belt?"

"Yes of course I can do that for you Natalie but why do you want to be fastened?" he asked.

"So that I do not run away SIR" she whispered as a big tear spilled down her cheek.

"Alright then are you ready to begin?" he asked her kindly

"YES SIR" she said in a firm voice trying to be brave.

He stood up, took out his key, opened his drawer and withdrew his brand new replica of the Canadian Rubber School Strap. He had gone to more than a little trouble to obtain it. At Natalie's request he had searched for one online but in the end he had had to have it custom made to regulation specifications. It was made from black rubber on a canvas base. It was 15 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, and about 3/16 of an inch thick.

He felt that it was well worth the time and effort he had expended to acquire it. He was in fact a firm believer in corporal punishment and he believed that it was critical for the recipient be in full agreement with both the implement used and the amount of discipline that he administered with it. Natalie was after all a consenting adult. He firmly believed that in the end she would benefit greatly from his guidance and loving correction. She was a gifted writer but in his opinion lacked the self discipline necessary to reach her full potential.

SIR felt it imperative to know what he was doing so when he first received his new strap he had tried it on himself. He had administered twelve straps as hard as he could to his left hand and was gratified to find that the strap did in fact live up to it's reputation. Yes it produced an excruciating sting without causing any real damage to the hand. He was delighted with the intensity of the sting and was surprised to see that it faded to a warm glow fairly quickly. He was very thankful that his hand had completely recovered within couple of hours for that meant that he could strap Natalie as hard and as often as he felt was necessary to help her reach her full potential as a writer. He was very confident that he could give Natalie something to remember for the rest of her life without doing her any real harm.

"You know this is for your own good don't you Natalie?" Sir said softly as he looked into her eyes with kindness.

"Yes SIR" she replied trying to be brave.

"We will need a few before pictures he said." as he lay the strap on his desk and picked up his camera.

He clicked a couple of pictures of her frightened countenance before taking two of each of her outstretched palms. He lay the camera on his desk while he took off his suit jacket and hung it up. He removed his tie and placed it carefully with his jacket. Then he walked back to his desk. He picked up the strap in his right hand and with his left hand unbuttoned his sleeve and rolled it up. As he walked to Natalie he noticed that she was trembling.

"Alright Natalie" he said "left hand right out in front, palm up and open so the skin is nice and tight."

Natalie presented her hand exactly as he had requested. He positioned himself opposite her. As he carefully placed the strap on her palm so that its tip rested about an inch from her wrist he saw that it nearly covered her little hand. He drew it back and gave her hand a good hard strap. She shrieked and burst into tears. Realizing that the tears were as much from the pent up stress as from the straps sting he asked her for her right hand. She presented it and he immediately strapped it before pausing to give her time to calm herself.

As her sobs subsided he asked for her left hand again and strapped it as soon as she presented it then asked for her right hand giving it a good hard strap as well. He allowed her a little time to compose herself before administering a third strap to each of her hands. SIR was indeed grateful that he had the time to allow Natalie to recover before proceeding with forth and fifth straps to each of her hands.

"We have now reached the half way mark" he said "Natalie you are doing well"

Before proceeding he paused to inspect her hands carefully. They were red and trembling but showed no real harm. He was very pleased with the results he had so far achieved but was determined that she should receive the full benefit of this fine implement of correction.

"Alright now Natalie" he said

"I want you to experience the full consequences of your lack of attention to detail. I am going to administer these last five straps to each hand hard and fast so that you will experience the excruciation sting that you so well deserve for your lack of attention to the detail that would allow you to write to your full potential. I will need for you to present you hands quickly when I ask for them. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes SIR" she whispered "I will try."

"I am sorry Natalie but trying will not be good enough" he said "If you do not present your hands promptly every time I ask for them until we are finished I shall have to add an additional five straps to each hand. Is that clear young lady?"

"Yes SIR" she replied.

"Alright then lets begin" he said. "Now give me you left hand."

She held it out and he smacked it then asked for the right. She presented it and he smacked it very hard before immediately asked for her left hand again. She was sobbing uncontrollably as she presented her hands for a seventh strap on each. Determined not to earn extra straps for slow compliance Natalie forced herself to offer her hands as quickly as SIR asked for them.

Lost in the straps excruciating sting Natalie was unaware that she had lost control of her bladder or of the warm pee that was running down her thighs. SIR was pleased to see it pooling on the ceramic floor for two reasons. First of all it indicated to him that he and his new strap were effective in causing her the extreme discomfort that he so fully intended. Secondly he felt that she was to proud for her own good. He paused after administering the eighth straps to each hand just long enough for her to become aware of her accident before giving her the last two vicious straps on each hand.

12