Saturday Morning Sin

Story Info
My Saturday morning fun with Sis.
1.2k words
4.18
102.2k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdincest
sdincest
175 Followers

It is Saturday morning, my favourite part of the week. I sigh contentedly as my hand strokes the silky, smooth thigh next to me. My hand brushes against stocking top and even after all this time, the thrill of waking up next to a stocking clad leg has not diminished. I cuddle closer, her bare bottom pushing back against my cock, the classic spoon position. A small murmur of desire escapes from my lips, my cock beginning to stir in anticipation of our normal Saturday morning activities.

Sliding between suspender strap and creamy skin, my hand begins to explore the slight curve of her belly. I love the feel of it in my hand. As I always say to her, sexy underwear looks and feels so much better on a curvy body. The touching of our bodies prompts my cock to press ever more urgently against her bottom. She starts to turn round to face me whilst I simultaneously roll onto my back. Her leg hooks round mine, her nylon encased foot sliding up and down my calf.

I know what is coming next and I can already being to feel the wanton ache in my balls, even before her hand, with its brightly painted red nails (my favourite colour, which is why she always has them decorated that way) cups them. I groan at the sensation, that exquisite touch of my sister's hand. Oh, I realise I should probably fill you in at this point.

I fuck my sister. Most people would be appalled by this sordid detail but we can't help it. We are adults (my sister has recently turned 50 whilst I am in my mid 40s) and both of us have found our incestuous coupling irresistible since the time she first seduced me. I may tell you about that another time but for now, back to my Saturday morning.

My sister knows just how to play with my balls to get them to swell with my seed. She often says when they are really full, she can feel the sperm moving around. I don't believe her but she is adamant and knows my balls and their contents better than I do.

"Come on bro," she whispers "produce that baby batter for me." She suddenly removes her hand and reaches over to the side table to get the baby oil. I always have a bottle by the bed for our dirty acts and she flips back the duvet and begins to pour the cool liquid all over my cock and balls. The cold oil makes my cock twitch and once she has covered it completely, she starts the slow, manipulative stroking of my cock. My hand grips the head stead behind me and I groan uncontrollably as her hand starts to speed up so that soon the bedroom is filled with one of my favourite sounds, the 'schlep, schlep' of my sister's hand on my cock. My balls are now feeling very heavy with seed and I know I won't be able to resist much longer before mounting my sister. Her hand speeds up even more as she knows what she wants and knows how to get it.

Unable to hold back any further, I swing on top of my sister, who obliges by rolling onto her back, opening up her stocking clad legs. I pause momentarily to enjoy the sight of her dark nylons against my white sheets before I take my cock and slide bareback into her wet cunt. We always fuck bareback, as we don't want to deny each other the feel of brotherly cock in sisterly pussy. Besides, she has reached the age where pregnancy is unlikely so why bother with any contraception? It is also the fact that we both agree the unprotected sex only intensifies the thrill of our illicit rutting.

"Oh Sis!" I whisper as her pussy welcomes my cock, sheathing it perfectly. I push myself deep into her, looking into her eyes as we perform our lurid act. I never tire of being balls deep in my sister and today is no exception. Her legs hook round mine, drawing me in even further, thrusting her pussy up so that every inch of me is consumed by her. We begin to fuck in earnest, the sound of sibling skin slapping together increasing. I repeat my exclamation "Oh Sis" but this time louder. Thankfully, I remembered to shut the bedroom window last night so that the neighbours won't hear us out the windows. Although I live in a terraced house in London, it is very quiet on a Saturday morning and I do sometimes wonder if my neighbours can hear the grunting of our rutting.

"Fuck me Bro", my sister shouts, her brazenness spurring me on.

"Fill me up"

"Give me your baby batter"

All words intended to increase the pace of my fuck, her cunt eager for my early morning seed. She loves having me cum deep inside her, walking around most of the day knowing her brother's seed is deposited in that forbidden place. I can feel that tightness that you get when an orgasm is approaching. I could stop and allow her to play with me some more or I can finish in her very soon.

"What do you want Sis? Shall I stop and tease myself or should I finish?"

She looks me in the eye "Do whatever you want bro, though I think you won't be able to resist". Her legs grip me tighter and I know she is right. I can feel the heady on rush of my orgasm approaching. My cock expands in the way they always do before cuming and I thrust one last time.

"AAaaaarrrrggggghhhhh" I shout as I begin to empty myself into my sister's womb. One, two, three hard spurts, each one followed by my shout of joy. She always says that she has never fucked a man who enjoys his orgasm as much as I do. I feel my cock finishing off with one final spurt of my hot seed deep into my sister. My body wracked with the dirty pleasure of what we have just done. My sister hugs me as I slowly recover. She hasn't orgasmed yet but loves the feel of my juices and cock inside her and knows that soon I will be fingering her wet cunt, recalling the story of how she first got her brother hooked on incest.

I finally slide my cock out of her, prompting one last gasp from me as her tight cunt reluctantly lets me go. I resume lying by her side as my hand makes its slow way down from her breasts, across her belly, past suspender belt until I feel her sodden cunt. Wet from her excitement, the baby oil and my seed, I begin to finger her, my thoughts wandering to what she'll wear for me when we go out for lunch in South West London. She always wears stockings and suspenders with the essential high heels and I cannot help wonder what outfit she has brought with her from home that will prompt disapproving looks from the yummy mummies in nappy valley (and lustful glances from their husbands) as they catch glimpses of her stocking tops. These thoughts begin to make my cock stir again and I know that we'll fuck one more time before going out.

How I love Saturday mornings.

sdincest
sdincest
175 Followers