Saturday Morning, with Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, it's warm -- you've got me so filled up -- please, hold it inside of me..." Lana's hands went wild, her eyes closed as she lost her self to the bliss. Tiny, desperate moans were escaping her as she felt Brie's eyes burning down on her spread open form. "I'm -- I'm about to -- I'm about to-"

With an animal cry, Brie pushed her back on the couch and leapt up in front her. Lana's hands kept going, insatiable, but her eyes shot open as Brie grabbed her by the back of her head. She could see the woman's rim spread wide around the butt plug, as her hand kept digging deep into her cunt.

Then her friend gasped, and her whole body clenched above Lana, holding still with her lips spread open, a pained concentration on her face. The inside of her cunt clenched -- once -- then a second time -- on the third she screamed, and a clear jet of fluid shot out of her, splashing across Lana's tits and face.

She writhed furiously with each jet, moaning and wildly strumming her clit. One of the jets caught Lana in the mouth at the exact same moment that the vibrator popped out of her ass. The orgasm that hit her left her screaming, and arching up against Brie's cunt.

As their ecstasy subsided they fell into each other, and down into the couch, gently licking each other clean.

"So..." asked Brie, after a long while had passed. "Any chance Sam and this new friend of yours would perform for me?"

12