Saturday Night Anticipation

Story Info
An invitation to be restrained.
1.9k words
21.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ULiv1ce
ULiv1ce
23 Followers

It was what seemed a typical Saturday morning at our house. The smell of bacon, eggs and coffee being prepared; the sound of the vacuum running; the washing machine being loaded. My wife J and I had our to-do list of common, unremarkable weekend tasks.

However, there was an overhanging air of anticipation as well.

A few weeks ago I had seen an ad online for under-mattress hand and foot restraints. Upon reading the amazing reviews of couples and threesomes who had used these, I just had to order them. Interestingly enough, many people also bought a very powerful silicone cock shaped vibrator and silk blindfold to add to the adventure.

So, additional purchases were made.

J and I had been together for well over 20 years. Aside from her voluptuous, hourglass figure, one of the incredible turn-ons for me was her adventurousness and lack of inhibition. She was very open-minded when horny.

I knew that J had been familiar with restraints prior to us meeting. Some time ago after several drinks, she had vividly described her arms being tied to the bed as part of a threesome with her neighbor Anne and Anne's boyfriend. "Being unable to move and totally at their will was incredible. I'm almost embarrassed to say but Anne smothering my face while her boyfriend was fucking me was almost too much to handle! I squirted and soaked the bed! I still shudder just thinking about it."

That mental picture was definitely burned into my mind and had become a very common thought when I stroked myself. And while in the not too distant future she and I had already decided to set up a perfect threesome, I could at least for now replicate the bondage.

A few days later the packages arrived and I decided to build the anticipation of both of us. I created a very explicit "invitation/agreement" for an erotic night with our new playthings...

"An Invitation To Surrender Yourself To Me - Next Saturday at 6pm

J, this is an invitation for you to be restrained and pleased. I intend to make you cum multiple times to the point of exhaustion.

You are receiving this to let your mind wander to wonderful, inappropriate places while at work.

If you accept, on the above evening I will wine, dine and then bathe you. Once done you will be blindfolded and led to the bed where your hands and legs will be restrained (face up for this episode). I will then proceed to lick you, focusing on areas that I know will make you moan and want more. Nothing is taboo or off limits. You will then suck my cock.

Your first shaking orgasm will be given to you by toys and tongue. The only talking will be my directions to you.

No matter how much you squirm or beg, once I decide that you are wet enough, only then will I fuck you. You will be fucked to orgasm again and then I will order you to open your mouth and you will take my cum and lick my cock clean.

Your Directions:

1) If you want this to happen, you must text me the words "Please... take me". Nothing else will do.

2) If you agree to this, you agree 100% in its entirety. No changes.

3) You must also reciprocate in kind at a time/day of your choosing"

I slipped the invitation into her purse as we were walking out the door for work Monday morning.

At around 11:30 that morning, my phone buzzed. I was in a meeting and could only glance at it briefly- to see the words "Please... take me". My heart began to race.

Interestingly, no discussion regarding our upcoming fun occurred during the remainder of the week... with the exception of another text I received on Thursday afternoon simply stating "Two whole days". This let me know that it was certainly on J's mind.

Come Saturday, I could tell J couldn't wait, and neither could I. Throughout the day she would unexpectedly French kiss me or rub my thigh as she walked by. She had always been an incredible tease and so she purposely wore no bra so that I could see her hard nipples through whatever top she had on. Thank goodness I had a lot of errands to run away from home because I found myself fighting a constant erection.

We left for her favorite sushi place at 6pm. J wore a lower cut top... and still no bra. "I have to tell you, I cheated this week with my vibrator and dildo" she admitted. "The wait was just too much".

I grinned because I had pleasured myself a couple of times as well.

After a fantastic dinner and two martinis each, we headed home. Upon entering I had her sit in the living room, made her another martini and put some of our favorite porn on the tablet for her- just to prime the pump even more. I went to the bedroom to prepare.

I undressed J and we stepped into the hot bath. Shadows on the wall from the candlelight revealed her hard nipples and my erection. After soaking for a couple of minutes, I grabbed the soap and washed her entire body. Once rinsed, I ordered her to put her leg up on the edge of the tub, so that I could get a taste of her delicious pussy as a precursor. She was already engorged and immediately moaned as my mouth gently sucked her clit. I ran my tongue along both lips and worked my way under to her asshole and back up.

She was ready.

We stepped out and I dried J off. I then tied on the silk blindfold, led her to the bed where I cuffed her hands and feet. I also had placed a wedge pillow under her hips for easier access.

I kissed her mouth and began to run my tongue down her neck to her breasts. Since the blindfold increased her sensitivity to touch, J's body and breathing immediately reacted. As I licked her hard nipples, I drizzled a line of warming massage oil down her stomach and onto her pussy. I rubbed the oil into her skin, adding a slippery additional element of pleasure and gently fingered her as my mouth continued on her ample tits. I alternated between rubbing my hand back and forth on her clit and inserting one, two, and then three fingers. I decided she needed to be tasted, so my tongue traced a line down her torso, in almost a 69 position, over her navel and finally between her legs. J's breathing became noticeably louder and she started to squirm against the restraints.

I took my time licking and sucking her clit and lips. My hand reached over and grabbed J's new vibrator and I switched it to "pulse" mode. I lubed it up and slid it into her while licking her clit. The panting and squirms became much more pronounced. I fucked her with the vibrator as my tongue did its work.

When I felt J just begin to pulsate and shudder, I abruptly stopped. The words "please don't stop" leaked out of her in a whisper. "No talking! Would you like to suck my cock? Tell me if you want it".

"Please, let me suck your cock. Please. I want to lick you. Please".

"Open your mouth" I commanded. Immediately her mouth opened, tongue protruding and ready to lick and suck me. I knelt over her face, running my shaft along her moist tongue. My balls reached her mouth and she enjoyed taking each individually - suckling so gently as if they were tits. The feeling of her soft lips almost sent me over the edge. I then dipped the head of my cock into her mouth and began thrusting slowly and deeply.

While she was busy sucking I once again reached for the vibrator, stood it on end and simply leaned it against her pussy. Because of the restraints there was no way to reposition herself as the intense feeling grew. "mmmmMMMMMMMMM!!" she moaned with increasing volume, mouth full. The wedge pillow and bed beneath her were getting more and more wet.

Saliva dripped down her cheek as I finally pulled my cock out of her mouth... and removed the vibrator- temporarily. Her legs were shaking and she was panting as if she'd run up the stairs. I wanted to bring J back from the edge before I finally let her have her first release. "Would you like me to make you cum?" I asked. "Tell me if you do". "Please. Please make me cum. I need to!" she replied between heavy pants.

I re-positioned myself into missionary and started by kissing her mouth and moving on to her neck. I worked my tongue slowly down her torso, spending some time licking and gently sucking her tits- not just her nipples and areola, but working my way around their entirety. I could tell when I hit a "hot spot" on her by the increased volume of her breathing. I eventually moved down and with her legs spread above my shoulders I began tasting her wetness. To J's unexpected surprise I brought the vibrator once again into play, placing it on her clit as my tongue moved to her asshole. The toy pulsated on her as I gently licked and rimmed her in small circular motions. Her hips began writhing as much as the cuffs would allow. After a couple of minutes the stimulation became too much and she screamed as a stream of cum shot out of her, soaking my face and the bed even further.

J's pussy must have pulsated for 45 seconds. It was so amazing to watch and even better to taste.

"I've decided that you are ready to be fucked. Would you like that?" I asked. "Tell me you want me to fuck you and cum all over your face." I commanded.

"Please fuck me. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you" J panted. One of her favorite pleasures was a sticky facial and I would be more than happy to oblige.

I inserted my cock into her. She was soooo wet! The angle of the wedge pillow allowed me to hit her g-spot perfectly. My thrusts became harder and as such so did her stress on the restraints. Finally she screamed and once again squirted in waves. I reached my edge point and said "open your mouth!" I slid up and my body stiffened from head to toe as I shot several long ropes of cum on her face, shoulder, tongue and chest. J was breathing heavy whispering "give it to me" as she licked anything that came within reach. As my jerking slowed down I used my cock to wipe up the cum she couldn't reach and told her to lick me clean. She did so eagerly. Her soft tongue deliberately covered every spot to make sure nothing was missed.

After releasing her from the restraints, we both laid there silent, exhausted... the only sound being our breathing. As her breath finally slowed, J mentioned that she had never cum that hard. Right then and there we decided that the "reciprocation" of this would have to be a repeat of her threesome. I can tell you that the anticipation is already building.

ULiv1ce
ULiv1ce
23 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Never Thought She would Do That Wife took advantage of my fantasies.in Loving Wives
Birthday Weekend Selection Pt. 01 Special Birthday present for my wife.in Loving Wives
Marriage Transformation Ch. 01 Young couple learning about sex.in Loving Wives
Playtime in Jamaica Ch. 01 A loving couple vacation in Jamaica.in Loving Wives
Sharing Amy Husband shares hot wife with good friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories