Saturday Night Fever

Story Info
Girl picks up guy at bar for wild sex.
1.4k words
3.64
41.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's about ten o'clock when I decided that I wanted to go out, it's Saturday, so the disco will be busy, as usual on Saturdays. It's been a while since I have been laid, and I really want to fuck again, I can't stand being dry for too long, it isn't fun, you know what I mean.

So I go upstairs to get myself dressed for the evening, as I slip out of my light dress, I stopped in front of the mirror and took a look at myself, at twenty-five, I was still in the prime of my time, and I'm proud of my body, which I keep in shape by exercising it a lot. I'm slim, but have nice thighs and ass, and a fine pair of breasts, I have nothing to complain about. I put on my clothes for tonight, a small silver top, no bra underneath, and a very short, tight black skirt, if I would bend over, you could see my black lace thong underneath it. I looked in the mirror again, wow, dressed like this, it wouldn't be hard to find someone tonight.

It's eleven o'clock when I enter the disco, and as I already expected, it was very crowded, nevertheless, I walked to the nearest bar, and ordered myself a gin and tonic, just to start the night. I took a good look around when suddenly my eyes fell upon the greatest looking guy I've seen since ages, and he's looking at me.......

After a few seconds of eye contact, he walks towards the bar, and asks me if I want something to drink. "Thanks, I'll have a whisky, please." As he orders two whiskeys, I take another good look at him, checking him up and down, mmm, not bad, not bad at all I say to myself.

After a few drinks and some chatting I ask him to dance with me, I take his hand, and make him follow me to the dance floor, I'm a good dancer, so I really start to put up a show for him. Making him very horny, cause I can see a bulge growing in his pants, by now I'm very horny myself, and I decided it was time for some action, I move closer to him, and then we end up in a long passionate french kiss..........After a few minutes we start to caress each other, letting our hands explore our bodies, and ooh I'm getting sooo hot. He is getting hot too, I can feel it as I move my hips against him. He asks me to go outside with him, and I gladly follow.

After a few minutes of kissing and feeling, he asks me over to his place, for a "drink", I'm in no state to say no, so I step in the ordered taxi, and after a few minutes of driving [the driver must have seen quite a show] we're there. It's a nice apartment, just a few streets away from my little house. He invites me in, and asks me if I would like a drink. I'd like a drink yes, but i know something that I would like even more, as I walk towards him and kiss him again, now unbuttoning his shirt, mmmm, he sure knows how to keep himself in shape.

We walk up the stairs to the his bedroom, there in the middle of the room, stands a king-size bed, it looks as though it was made to make love on, and well, it's gonna get it tonight. We quickly undress each other, almost tearing off our clothes, we want each other so badly. We're now both completely naked, I get down on my knees, my face is at the same level as his nice big and thick cock...mmmmmm...it looks delicious, I can't wait to taste it, but first I put my hands around his cock, oh yes that feels so good after such a long time, slowly stroking his big dick with my hands, then I start to lick it with my tongue, licking it all over with short little licks, making him almost beg for more...

Finally I put my mouth over his warm prick slowly sliding it in inch by inch, taking him down my throat, mmmmm, I've missed that feeling, then I start to move my head, taking his prick in and out of my mouth, first slowly, teasing him with my tongue, then faster and faster, a little faster every time he goes in again, I'm starting to bob him really fast and hard, feeling his balls against my lips, I take my hands and tickle his balls a little, gently massaging them with my hands, while I'm still bobbing on his hot cock..........after a few more minutes of sucking and licking, teasing him by letting the top of my tongue roll over the tip of his cock, I can feel him getting ready to cum......just a few more deep hard sucks, and then suddenly his hot load fills my mouth, feeling his hot sperm shooting down my throat, mmmm I love the taste of fresh hot sperm.

He now lifts me up and puts me down on the bed, he starts too kneed my breasts, giving them a good massage, sometimes pinching my nipples, putting his mouth over my nipples and starts to suck on them, first the left one, then the right one. He slowly kisses his way down, making a shiver run down my spine as he gets to my pussy, he puts a very light kiss on my pussy lips. Making me want more, then he plunges his tongue in my pussy, giving me a very good lick, as deep as he can get, but I want more, he lies down on his back, as I climb on him and then I lower myself onto his hot prick, making his cock enter me to the deepest, his balls almost coming in with his cock, deeper isn't possible, then I start to ride him, up and down, first slow again, but quickly building a much faster rhythm, riding him fast and hard, up and down, up and down...........bucking my hips against his, his hips meeting every one of my downward thrusts....ooh yes, it feels so good, I can feel myself almost coming, and I can see in his face that he is about to come too, then I feel his load shooting into my pussy, his cum mixing with my own, as I too am cumming. I get off of him, and totally spent after this good fuck we fall asleep, but only for a little while.

A few hours later we wake up again, and with life brought back into us, and into his prick, he wants to fuck me again, but this time, doggie-style. I get down on my hands and knees, waiting for his hard rod to enter my pussy again, but to my surprise, I feel the head of hiss dick against my ass, he's going to take me in the backdoor, and I love it, I can't wait for him to fill my ass with his sperm. He is slowly inserting his prick into my tight ass, sliding in inch by inch, letting my ass get used to the size of his big rod. I have had it in the ass often, but it also was a long time ago since it was used, so it needed to get used to it again. But ooh it felt so good, my tight ass felt so completely full with his prick in it all the way, then he started to fuck me, and he wanted it bad, because he fucked me hard long and good. Slamming his cock in and out of my tight ass.

was bucking my hips to meet his thrusts, mmmm, ooh it felt so good, he fucked me very very hard and fast, then I could feel his balls tightening, knowing it meant that he was on the edge of cumming, so I moved my hand to my pussy, putting two fingers in it and rubbing my thumb over my sensitive clit, getting myself on the edge of cumming too, then I came, and my cumming triggered him off, because I could feel him once again shooting his hot load in me...completely spent again we fell asleep, and what morning brought us, is a completely different story...