Saturday Night Fever

Story Info
Hot wife has a threesome after clubbing.
1.3k words
3.17
68.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday eventually arrived, and I got hubby up early so we could concentrate on shopping for sexy things for me to wear on my first singles night out for years.

We hit the town, and started to choose an outfit. I looked at quite a few very short skirts, but I just felt a bit too old for them. I tried some thin tight trousers, but they seemed to create too much of an obstacle if some sexy young stud wanted to get his fingers between my legs, and I have no wish to put any obstacles up. I checked what hubby thought and he reluctantly agreed. You would have thought that he would be a bit more enthusiastic, since he'd been a month in chastity, and needed me to score in order to get a release.

Anyway, just as I was getting desperate, we found a wrap around skirt, which was a pale cream and almost see through. I tried on a couple of sizes until we found one which overlapped enough to seem decent, but slipped apart easily to display my legs, and perhaps more, whenever I sat down, or walked quickly, or the wind blew. It seemed perfect, and I was able to point out to hubby that any guy could slip his hands inside and get at my pussy without any problems. He tried harder to be enthusiastic and even offered to test the action. Since we were in a quiet corner, I gave him my answer with a stiff knee into his balls, which caused him to double up in agony, it was so funny!

Next I found a cream top, which was even more see through and fairly low cut, and a thong and bra set, which was lacy and sexy, and would be viewed by lots of horny guys. I asked hubby whether he thought I was certain to get picked up in the new outfit, and he said he was sure of it. I told him that if he wanted me to stay faithful to him, I would, of course, but he wouldn't get an orgasm until I'd been fucked and satisfied by another man. He reluctantly accepted that I could go out 'on the pull'. Silly man that he is, I think he really believed he had a choice. I was determined to get laid, whatever.

In the early evening I had hubby help prepare me by cutting my toenails, washing me in a hot bubble bath, painting my fingernails and toenails, and dressing me. Finally, with everything on but my thong, I had him lick between my legs for a little while to get me in the mood. It worked, I was as horny as hell and ready to take on a gang of young studs.

I met up with my girlfriends at a local bar, and we had a few drinks, then went to another bar, where there were lots of hot guys eyeing us up. I seemed to be getting lots of attention, which I loved, and soon a group of young guys (late 20s/early 30s) were buying us drinks and a couple of them were really close to me, one running his hand over my arse, which felt brilliant through my thin skirt, and the other whispering in my ear whilst insinuating his hand inside my skirt and between my legs.

I was considering just letting these guys take me to their hotel to fuck my brains out, but my friends were having none of it and insisted that we went on to the club. Just because they hadn't pulled yet, I imagine.

At the club it was dark, noisy and crowded, and the two guys introduced me to another friend, who seemed to think he had to catch up with them as he greeted my with a passionate kiss on the lips, then his tongue was in my mouth, and his right hand was slipping into my skirt, onto my thong between my legs, then slipping inside to start stroking my pussy. I was in heaven! Then one of the original guys pulled me away to dance and told the new guy to get the drinks in.

For the rest of the evening it was all a bit of a blur, we had lots of drinks, I danced with all three guys, sometimes all three at once, and the whole time their hands were all over me, inside my thong, inside my bra on my nipples, and at some point one of them got his finger up my arse, another had his finger in my cunt, and the third was playing with my nipples. During all of the groping I lost my knickers, I've no idea what happened to them, but, hey ho, hubby can buy me some more.

Finally, when the club was near closing the guys led me out to a waiting cab, and off we all went to their hotel. My friends had gone off with some other guys earlier, so I was definitely on my own with three horny guys. Back at their hotel we whisked up in the lift, their fingers back in my cunt again, then into the room and onto the bed. I was stripped in seconds, and the first guy plunged into my sopping hole, and he started fucking me. He was big, strong and athletic and I knew I would be coming soon, but he suddenly rolled over, so I was on top of him. Then there was another guy behind me, I could feel his big cock pressing into my arse. Oh well, nothing I could do about it, as he pushed into me, thankfully he'd used lubricant, so it felt ok, and then it started to feel fantastic as they were both plunging in and out of me, I came so hard I thought it would never stop, and then in seconds so did they.

We disentangled ourselves, and I lay on my back, exhausted and a little drunk. Then the third guy got himself between my legs and started to push his enormous cock into me. I've never seen one so huge, both girth and length, and I really worried for a moment whether I could take him, but I'd been well loosened by his mates, maybe that was the plan? He built his momentum slowly and we both moved steadily but inexorably towards climax. When we both came it was fantastic, his huge cock giving me sensations I'd never experienced before, and the waves seemed to go on coming for ages. Eventually we both finished and he rolled off me.

Suddenly, it was all over, they had a meeting in the morning etc, and they were trying to push me out of the door. I managed to get my skirt on, and my top, but no bra and no shoes, although I did manage to grab my purse at the last minute. Luckily the hotel lobby was empty, and one solitary cab was sitting outside. It was driven by an old Indian driver, who was drooling at my clearly visible breasts, with nipples standing proud in the chilly night air. I sat in the back, and told him my address, and we pulled away as I started to feel cum trickling out of my pussy and arse onto my new skirt. When we got home I had to lean forward at his window to pay and he grabbed my left nipple and held it while I found some change in my purse. Having paid I pulled away from his painful grip and got into my house.

Hubby was in bed and wide awake, and I considered sitting on his face, but I was too knackered so I just put his hand between my legs so he could feel how open I was and how much cum was still dribbling out. I fell into a deep and satisfied sleep.