Saturday Night Matches Ch. 01

Story Info
A heated battle between two vicious women wrestlers
2.1k words
4.08
15k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 01: Mimi vs Liz

My mom used to bring me to watch the wrestling matches every Saturday night when I was a kid. The other women always wore sparkly one piece swimsuits, or a form fitting leotard,and used to throw each other by their hair the whole match.

While it was meant to be prostyle, usually having some gimmick or wearing the lace up wrestling boots--most wore the flesh tone panty hose--it was nonetheless a blatant catfight but with the same greasy wop referee every time.

One of the matches I remember was with these two brunettes. One wore a blue one piece adorned with rhinestones. I remember thinking she sparkled like Mis Elizabeth from the WWF; she even had a head full of curly brown hair too. Her outfit was had just one strap holding up the suit, kind of like a high school wrestling singlet, cut up high on the hip with matching blue knee pads and boots. Her arms were toned and her stomach flat; I remembered her legs looked good with the hose on. I can't recall her name so I just call her Elizabeth--or Liz for short.

Her main feud was with this buxom Asian woman called Miz Mimi, a little taller than Liz so she had to be 5' 8" to Liz's 5' 6" and both had to be 130-140. Mimi wore a black one piece that was meshed a little on the sides. She had a D cup, I believe, I remember her boobs being much bigger than Liz's so she probably had like a B cup. Mimi's top was low cut to show off a lot of cleavage--which caused many men in the crowd used to give her wolf whistles even though she wasn't that good looking in the face--and she wore black kneepads and boots with the same flesh toned panty hose.

Liz was a lot prettier, that's why I enjoyed watching her matches, but she always got her ass beat by the bustier Asian woman with the long straight jet black hair that made her look like some evil Disney queen. Liz usually made a big comeback and sometimes won in the end. But because I loved rooting for the heels, even when Mimi won--it was always by cheating but for some reason I respected that--I always applauded after she pinned Liz.

One match in particular I recall was part of an ongoing feud for the intercontinental title. Mimi was the current champ and this was Liz's last chance at regaining the title in their best of three rubber match. The loser of the Best of Three had to have her head shaved.

Mimi had won the first match by pinning Liz while having her, Mimi's, legs on the ropes while the ref counted to three; clearly breaking the rules but I loved it nonetheless. This one was supposed to be an extra bloody event because the ring announcer decreed it would be a no disqualification match.

From the very start, Mimi and Liz locked up in the center, grabbing fistfuls of each others hair as their grunts echoed in the auditorium of the local Elks lodge where the matches were always held. It ended in a short cyclone spin before Mimi raked her nails across Liz's eyes.

Liz backed away, cursing and rubbing then, turning her back on her opponent. Mimi came up behind the beautiful brunette and grabbed a handful of hair; she ran Liz face first into the top turnbuckle hard enough to make her head pop back like whiplash. She rammed her five more times, the crowd counting along--myself included--and only stopped to position herself up against Liz so they were back to back before dropping down in a painful looking neck breaker. Mimi rolled Liz onto her back, hooked the white woman's leg as the ref counted.

"One!...Two!...," then the whiff of air as the audience shouted, some cheers and some groans of frustration matching Mimi's as Liz's arm shot up from the mat. In desperation, Mimi pushed her opponent back down and covered her again, adding an elbow across the throat for good measure.

I was ringside since my mom had been a former women's wrestler herself so the manager of the league was nice enough to give us front row seats every weekend, even during the big cards when the rest of the place was sold out. But I was close enough to clearly remember hearing Liz gagging as the Asian woman--shit she could've been Hawaiian for all I knew--put all of her weight down on her opponent. Liz thrashed on the mat, her rasping gurgles giving me probably the first boner I could remember having. Her eyes bulged out as her boots pounded on the mat.

She successfully got her shoulder off the mat before the three count, her face red with the effort it took to catch her breath. It was short lived as the sadistic Asian grabbed Liz in what looked like a headlock but judging by her eyes continued bugged outedness and the fish out of water way her mouth was opening and closing it was more of a choke hold, but in the context of this match, perfectly legal.

Mimi got up, lifting Liz with the choke hold, both of the beautiful woman's manicured hands clutching the arm wrapped around her throat. Mimi used her momentum, as she had been dragging the brunette around, to hurl Liz at the ropes only to charge after so when the white woman bounced off she was met with a closed fist being buried in her tight stomach.

She bent over, winded from the sucker punch as Mimi grabbed a handful of her opponents curly hair and swung her over her shoulder in a hair-mare. Liz made a loud grunt as she lay there unmoving; all the air driven out of her. That is until Mimi started putting the boots to her, stomping down hard on the pretty woman's face and grinding the heel of her boot on the brunette's cheek, causing Liz's screams to echo in the auditorium.

Liz rolled away toward the rope after Mimi stopped stomping. The Asian woman kicked the brunette once more in the back causing Liz to drop onto the floor. The crowd booed as Mimi seemed to feed off the animosity. She stepped through the ropes, to stand on the apron above Liz who slowly got to her feet.

Mimi laced her fingers together and dropped a double axe-handle onto the back of Liz's head. The white woman's head smacked into the thin protective mat and she lay there seemingly stunned or knocked out.

She would have no respite as Mimi picked her opponent up by her hair and body slammed her on the mat. Liz's mouth was stuck open in a silent scream of pain as she arched her back off the floor.

When Liz rolled over to try and push herself up with the hand that wasn't rubbing her back, as Mimi swore at the men in the crowd that yelled nasty things at the antagonist. She stomped her boot down on Liz's hand, causing the brunette to scream as she was unable to free herself.

The Asian woman roared with laughter as she seemed to repeat this move, standing on Liz's beautiful long brown hair this time and yanking on her opponents hand--the one Mimi previously was standing on--to lift the white woman off the floor. Yet with her hair secure under Mimi's boots, Liz's screams could be heard over the chorus of boos and the constant wolf whistling.

Mimi picked Liz up by the hair and went to Irish whip the white woman into the steel guard rail but at the last second Liz reversed it, as Mimi flew into the guardrail. The impact sent the metal fence skidding back almost three feet but as Liz came charging in, Mimi bent over and backdropped Liz into the audience.

The spectators had moved back into the aisles, anticipating the mayhem and Liz crashed onto the empty seats. She looked like she had been hit by a car, slumped across two rows of the metal folding chairs, her legs hanging off of one backrest and her head dangling down with her hair touching the floor.

Mimi stepped over the guardrail before she picked the crumpled Liz up by her long brown hair. She seemed to drag the prettier woman, who staggered to her feet drunkenly, over near where I was sitting with my mom. As the special VIP, we did sit front row but also were next to the time keeper's table just behind the guardrail.

As they neared us though Liz seemed to regain some fight; she had been bent over being lead by her hair almost like a dog on a leash, she reached up to grab her Asian opponent's hair. Yanking down the two were soon entangled in a good old fashioned hairpulling catfight as they spun in circles, shrieking. Mimi cut this short by slamming a fist into Liz's firm stomach. Two blows had the brunette bent over again, wretching, her light brown hair obscuring her face. Mimi grabbed those long locks again and rammed Liz head first into the steel guard rail. She dropped to her knees, almost genuflecting before Mimi who lifted the pretty younger woman up by her hair and scooping her up for a bodyslam on the bare concrete floor. The thud of her impact, the wet slap of bare skin from the open back of her one piece. hitting the floor made even my mother groan as Liz looked almost knocked out, lying there as if she struggled to even breathe.

Mimi, grabbed both of Liz's legs and turned the brunette over to lock in a boston crab out there on the floor.

"Say I'm the best! Say it!" she screamed while the crowd continued to boo and--the seemingly constant--wolf whistling. Liz was wailing; not in any words but an incoherent series of grunts as she was bent in half by the buxom Asian woman.

Growing tired of this hold, Mimi let go and picked Liz up by her hair again. She stood with her back towards the time keeper's table and put Liz's head under her armpit. She grabbed ahold of her opponent's shiny swimsuit and flipped her up and over with Liz's toned body landing with a loud thump on the wooden fold out table that housed the microphone, ring bell and cassette recorder which played the ladies' entrance music over the loud speakers. Liz now seemed like a giant to my young eyes back then as she lay just a foot away from me, her large lace-up boots almost hung over the edge of the table as her sweaty body seemed like a sacrificial virgin on the altar. Watching her chest rise and fall as she tried to catch her breath will always stay etched in my mind.

Mimi didn't let her opponent rest long as she had crossed back over the barrier and lifted Liz onto her shoulders like a fireman's carry and slid her back into the ring under the bottom rope.

The ref had been yelling at Mimi to get the fight back in the ring as he seemed almost like a frightened carnival worker trying to get godzilla and king kong to call a truce--because he seemed like a shrimp compared to these amazons.

Liz looked out for the count but Mimi, to put the final dot on the I, rolled Liz into the center of the ring onto her belly. She sat down on the brunette's back and laced her strong fingers under Liz's chin. The camel clutch was intense as Mimi reared back, her face straining until Liz looked like she had finally given up.

The ref raised the beautiful woman's hand once...and it dropped.

The crowd was stomping and clapping, as if trying to will Liz back into existence. But the hand raised twice...and fell. Now the place was exploding as even my mom was clapping along with the crowd. But there was no joy in mudville because Liz's arm fell limply a third time as Mimi had been rocking back and forth to increase the pressure and it seemed she had put Liz out. She released the worn out woman and raised her fists, yelling back triumphantly at the crowd who booed.

The ring announcer next to us rang his bell--having had time to clean up the table in the time Mimi took to get back into the ring--and proclaimed the Asian woman as, "The winner and STILL Intercontinental Championnnnn...," well you get the rest. Liz remained unmoving as the referee produced some electric clippers and Mimi chopped off the long chunk of Liz's hair.

In actuality it wasn't a shave bald affair, Liz just went with a short look--not quite pageboy but ear length with her curls--that still made her look fucking hot and she went on to win the title a month later.