Saturday Night Play

Story Info
Master plays with his slut.
1.9k words
4.18
61.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling before you, longing to feel your attentions...I sit quietly as you read the paper and pretend to ignore me. Finally you put the paper aside and tell me it is time...my sex spasms as I say Yes Master.

You direct me to lie on the special table...much like a doctor's exam table. You cuff my hands and pull my arms over my head and attach the cuffs.

Gliding your hands down my body, you lift each leg and place my feet in the stirrups, restraining them so they will stay in place. A belt around my waist and one around my hips will keep me still. I know Master is going to play with his slut hard tonight. My sex is already moist and swollen and I can feel that the lips are opened just a bit, my clit is full and throbbing. I long for yet dread whatever Master has planned. You spread the stirrups apart...

My legs are spread wider and wider apart. I moan because it is still humiliating and frightening to be in this position even though it is with you, my Master that knows me so well. Your eyes go to my sex and you smile and say "What a slut you are, your cunt is swollen and wet and ready to be fucked! Perhaps I will fuck your holes...later!"

My sex spasms and I moan as you laugh again. Standing by my side, you pinch both nipples and begin to pull, tugging them up and up. I try to arch my back, to lift and ease some of the tension but I have no freedom to do so. When they look like cones, you shake them back and forth by the nipple, twisting and mashing the nipples and then letting go to watch my breasts fall back into position.

Going to the drawers, you come back with clamps. It is the rule that I must ask you to apply the clamps when you present them. I close my eyes and open them slowly not believing that I am asking you to "please put the clamps on my nipples Master, and please make them tight so that they hurt."

"Very good little slut" you say as you pinch my left nip and open the clamp over it. You like to put the clamps on the end of the nipple so it hurts more...ohhhhh! Moving to the right nip, you quickly apply that clamp and then shake my breasts making the clamps flop around a bit. That hurts so much!

"I think we should work on your nips slut. I like long nipples." Attaching a chain between the two clamps and then running another chain through the eye hook in the frame over the table, you put a double headed hook on the dangling chain, lift the chain between the clamps and hook the 2. This pulls my breasts up a little and applies more tension to my poor nips. But you are not satisfied yet.

You go back to the drawer and return with several large padlocks. You add one, then two, to the chain that runs through the eyehook. This makes my breasts pull higher, my nipples stretch hard. You look, then announce "another couple slut and we will see!" Quickly, you add 2 more to the chain, my tits are pulled way up, the nipples stretched thin.

"Yessss, I think we will do this several times a week slut so we can get those nipples to a decent length!"

I moan but say "Yes Sir." You set the chain swinging and then move between my legs.

"Yesss, your cunt is dripping slut." Without warning you slap it open handed. I jerk and my breasts feel like they will be ripped from my chest! You slap it over and over, watching as the lips quiver and spasm with each stroke. Picking up the crop, you ask me how many I deserve.

"As many as you desire to give me Master."

"No, a number slut! Give me a number!"

"One dozen Sir!"

"How many, slut?"

"2 Dozen Sir!"

"I can not hear you slut!"

My chin quivering, I manage to say "3 dozen Sir, please give me 3 dz on my sex."

"36 it is then slut!" And you start and I am crying and trying to close my legs to protect my sex but I am dripping wet and I want to be penetrated soooo badly!

Finally you say "36!" and land an extra hard strike over both lips and my inner thigh. "Now, I guess you want 36 on your holes too slut?"

Oh Noooo!!

"I am waiting slut!"

I know I must answer or you will add more..."40 slut?"

"Yes Master yes!! 40 please for each hole!!"

"First I must pull these big lips open so I can get at your hole, what should I use for this my slut? Oh yes!"

Once again, you go to the drawer and this time return with 2 long clips, probably each 4 inches long. Pinching my lip with your left hand, you slowly close the tight clip over my left pussy lip. My hips jerk and I moan with the pain.

"Oh yes, that looks pretty slut! Let's do the other one!"

With a clip secured to each pussy lip, you still need to fix it so my lips are pulled wide open. Wrapping a strap around each thigh, you somehow attach each clip to a strap. Adjusting the tension, you pull my lips wider apart.

"Master! Please!"

Smiling at me you tell me how open I am, how you can see my clit throbbing, my pink little hole, all wet and glistening. I feel so open, so vulnerable.

"You are open, but not wide enough for my hand to give your hole good slaps, so I am going to use this narrow paddle. It will allow me to hit right on target. See how good I am to you slut?"

"Yes Master, thank you for being so considerate."

"I believe you asked me to give you 40 strokes, yes slut?"

I take a deep breath and manage to reply, "Yes Master, please give me 40 strokes on my pussy hole."

You begin and it hurts so bad, so good...my eyes are closed, my breasts are on fire, my sex is burning and hurting yet dripping with juice. The last one is harder than the rest, my hips rise as far as the strap allows and I am moaning loudly.

"Oh my slut!! You look so beautiful and sexy! But before I take one, or both of your holes, I have more work to do. I believe you want 40 on that little rosebud of yours, yes?"

Taking in a ragged breath I manage to agree with you that I want 40 strikes on my rosebud. How will you hold my cheeks wide apart I wonder?

Laying strapped to the table, open, wet, vulnerable, hovering somewhere between burning pain and sweet pleasure, my eyes slowly open and I look at you. You are magnificent in your mastery of me, knowing how hard to push, when to back off, when to step it up a bit, you know how in need I am, how I need to be filled, stretched, opened, taken.


You look down at me, smile and tell me what a good girl I am being. This makes me so proud and I vow to continue being good for you.

You step to my side, your hands glide slowly over my pulled and aching breasts. "They hurt don't they?" you ask quietly.

"Yes Sir!"

"Good, I like for them to hurt for me. Your cunt, is it hurting?"

"Yessss Sir, it is on fire!"

Reaching between my legs while still looking into my eyes, you flick my clit.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Your clit is huge and throbbing slut." Leaning over, you kiss my mouth hard, pushing your tongue into my mouth and swirling it around. Too soon, you break the kiss and move back between my legs.

"If it were my decision, I would quit now and fuck your tight little pussy, but you asked for 40 more and so I will deliver them, right on your asshole!"

I moan and lift my hips as much as I can.

"No, waving your cunt in my face will not distract me, I always want to give you what you ask for and you have asked for these 40 swats."

"Yes Master."

Picking up a roll of duct tape, you rip off a piece, pull my cheek back and slowly press the tape onto my skin while holding my cheek open. Repeating this on the other side, you step back and say "Oooh yes, you are open now! I will be able to slap that little hole hard! See slut, duct tape is the best tool to have! You can do anything with it!"

Picking up the narrow ruler, you begin. You do not start out slowly and build, no, you start hard and stay hard. My hole is on fire. I am moaning and moving within my restraints.

"Be still and accept it slut or I will double the number of strokes!"

I try to settle down, but my poor butt hole is hurting so badly! It feels so swollen!

Throwing the ruler down, you grasp your hard and leaking cock and shove it deep into my pussy. The clips are still holding me open and this allows you to go deeper into me. Your weight pressing against the clips makes my sex hurt even more. The hair around the base of your cock tickles my clit. Moving in and out, I am enjoying the feel of you inside me when suddenly you pull out.

Looking down at my sex, you know how it humiliates me for you to talk about my sex, that is why you comment on my hole, how it is open from your cock and you can see into me. I feel myself flush. Rubbing the wet head of your cock on my hurting asshole, you look at me and start to push into my butt. "Open your eyes my pet, I want to see you as I take your ass."

Take me you do, pushing hard into me, telling me to open, to relax, you push in and in until you are buried all the way. My ass is hurting but it feels good too. I clench my muscles and squeeze your cock tight. Pumping in and out of me very slowly, you pick up speed. It hurts but it feels sooooo good too. You roll my clit and tug on it.

"Pleeeease, Master please!"

"Please what slut?"

"Please let me cum, I beg you!"

Smiling down while still roughly taking my ass, you tug my clit hard and say "yes slut, you may cum for your Master!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Every muscle tightens and then relaxes, my body jerks and I am moaning deep from my chest. This sets you off and you spurt your cum deep into my ass. Pulling free of my body, I feel cum dribble from my opened hole and am deeply humiliated when you comment on it.

Walking to my side, you present your cock to me. I know the rule well, I must always clean your cock after your pleasure. Thank goodness I had prepared myself for the possibility you would want to take my ass tonight. Taking your cock into my mouth, you begin the process of releasing my breasts from their torment. You know this will hurt, I will moan deep and you will thrill to feel the moans deep in your cock and balls...