Saturday Night Sex Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching the two of them impassioned was erotic for me, I was getting an erection without any physical stimulation. I sat there and watched as this couple began to make love to each other. Cathy then traced her tongue down his chin, neck and down the middle of his chest to just above his stiff cock. Carl was very hard now and throbbing in anticipation of her tongue. He appeared to be about the same size as me as she circled his head with her tongue and then sliding it down his shaft to his balls. Teasing his balls, she took his left one into her mouth gently which caused Carl to moan and jerk his legs wider open for her. Watching them I could steal a glance at her pussy when she would open her legs to get a better taste of her husband. Her pussy lips glistened in the dim light in the room and I could tell she kept her bush nicely trimmer. When she noticed I was looking at her, she opened her legs for me causing my penis to throb in excitement.

After she had tasted Carl’s left nut, she let it gently fall from her mouth and then took in the right one giving it the same erotic treatment. This appeared to be almost too much for Carl, he grunted and I could see a large amount of precum spilling from his penis. Cathy noticed this also and slid her tongue up his shaft to eat every drop of it. As she reached the tip and had cleaned it, she encircled his head with her tongue and then slid it into her mouth. Carl groaned and told Cathy he couldn’t take much more, her mouth on his cock and me watching the two of them was putting him over the edge. I was throbbing and reaching that point without any physical stimulation, just the anticipation of watching them make love in front of me.

Cathy laid on her back and then Carl slid his hands into her sweet pussy which was dripping as if she had already cum. He got up on all fours and put the head of his penis against her pussy and slowly pushed. Almost as if on command, I saw Cathy’s pussy lips open and engulf his cock like a hand would. There was no effort, her pussy just swallowed the head of his cock!

He slid all the way in and then all the way out. Almost like a magnet, his head hit right at her pussy and was sucked in once again. This went on for minutes, his head sucked into her pussy, full penetration and then he would remove his cock. All the while they were locked in a hot French kiss. Cathy had locked her heels around the small of his back spreading her more for me to watch.

Carl picked up the pace and I felt my own cock throbbing in unison with this couple. As Carl reached the point of no return, he grunted, Cathy moaned and I could see her inner thighs tighten up and stiffen. Carl began pumping fast an furiously filling up his love’s pussy. At the same time my own cock began erupting for the third time this night spewing all over.

After a few minutes to begin breathing again, I started to get up. Cathy reached down and grabbed my softening cock and then with her tongue began to clean up my cum from my legs and belly. I leaned forward and gave Cathy a kiss on her cheek when she sat up after she had cleaned me up. She said she was ready whenever I was to fill her with my cum. I smiled and got up to go to the bathroom to clean myself up.

After taking care of business I went back towards the family room. I was in total shock when I turned the corner and entered the room. The two girls who had been wrestling earlier was still down on the mat, but on all fours with their tight little butts up n the air. The other guys in the room were taking turns gang-banging their little pussies! A guy would mount one of the girls, give her a few pumps and then move on the next one. There were seven men involved in this, each taking about five or six stabs at these oily pussies in front of them. To my amazement, Don was one of the guys in the group.

I was getting aroused once again and Don told me to join them. I just smiled and stood back against the wall and watched the Round Robin fuck fest. This went on for several minutes until my pal Don was the first to announce he was going to cum. He had just entered the second pussy this time when he pulled out, grabbed his cock and shot quite a load of hot cum all over the small of her back. This triggered the guy next to him in the first pussy, who did the same thing on the small of her back. The remaining five men continued the fuck fest for a few minutes and then each contributed to the growing pool of cum on the girl’s backs. I was getting aroused, but not as excited as I had been earlier.

Tom and Mary joined us in the room and we exchanged hugs. Tom commented on how easy I seemed to get aroused and I just smiled and told him I was perpetually horny. Mary massaged both of our penises until we at the verge of cumming and Tom and I joined the rest of the men in contributing our load to the girl’s backs.

I knew I was spent and Don and I had been there for six hours. We decided to leave and went to clean up in the restroom and then dressed. As we were leaving, Cathy came to greet us and told me she was disappointed she and I hadn’t had our time together and asked me to come back as often as I wished since Don was moving. I was now part of their extended family.

When Don and I drove back, the first few minutes were dead silent, then in unison, we both burst out laughing. I felt like a teenager again or during my first year in college. We exchanged stories and made it home. I thanked Don for introducing me to the life of sex parties and wished him the best on his trip and move. He thanked me for all my help.

I went back two more times after that and saw Tom and Mary one more time, but both other times, the crowd was much older (60’s). I haven’t been back since, but have met another couple I will write about next.

I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions. Thanks!

12