Saturday Night with Brittany Daniel

Story Info
Brittany Daniel sleeps with a bartender.
7.5k words
4.66
35.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author’s note: This is a story on a under rated celeb, Brittany Daniels from Sweet Valley High, Dawson's Creek, Club dread, rampage and the recent Wayan Bros movie Little man. I wrote this story a while back. I got the idea of setting it on her birthday, but when I checked her D.O.B I saw that it was on 17th of March, which is on a Saturday, hence why that day is in the title. So I decided to wait until it was closer to her birthday when I submit it. So I hope you enjoy, whether you're reading this on a update or a couple of months or even years down the line.

*********************************

"Kash! You're late!" Jeff said as I walked in, behind the bar.

"What's new?" I replied. Jeff nodded in agreement. He never asked me why I was late, even though I lived in the apartment upstairs. "Where's Max?"

"He's out back, taking a leak." Jeff answered. It was a Saturday night and there was three of us on. Usually there's two on at all times, but on Fridays to Sundays, there's three of us on. It's the weekend and it's the time that most people come to bars to get drunk and this place is as good as any other.

"What's up Kash?" Max said, as he walked up to me and stood beside me.

"Nothing much." I replied. The place was empty for a Saturday night. It felt more like a week night. The doors opened and in walked five girls.

"Dibs!" I said automatically.

"Which one?" Max asked. I looked at them and noticed that two of them were twins.

"The twins." I replied. As I continued to stare at them, they looked familiar.

"Shit!" Max said. "Do you know who those twins are?"

"They look familiar. But I can't put my finger on it." I replied.

"They're Brittany and Cynthia Daniel!" He replied. "The twins from Sweet Valley High."

"You watched that show? Wasn't it, like... for girls?"

"So?" He replied. "They are fine. But Cynthia's off limits."

"Why?" I asked.

"She's married." He replied

"OK." I replied. "Which one's Cynthia?" Max laughed.

"The one in the pink top." He replied. They were both in denim, blue skirts that were a couple of inches short of their knees. Cynthia had a pink top and Brittany had a white top that was low cut showing off her large breasts.

“Let me have her!“ Max said, staring.

“No way!“ I replied.

“You didn’t even know who they were!“

“That’s just because I wasn’t expecting celebrity’s to come. And besides, I called dibs.“ I said.

“Fair enough. The dibs system has never failed us before.“ Max gave in.

“I got a thing for Brittany ever since I saw her on Dawson’s Creek.“ I said.

“Dude! You watched that show?“ He asked me the same question I asked him.

“So?“ I gave him the same answer he gave me. I never knew why I watched it. The chicks on that show were OK but I never thought they were really hot or anything.

“You can have Cynthia.” I said and he gave me a sarcastic laugh.

One of the girls came up to the bar and placed orders with Max. He told her he'd bring it up to them. I started to think about how I could make a move on her while Max poured the drinks. Once he was done he came back.

"Tough luck dude." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"There's five drinks there. Only one drink is non alcoholic and that's Brittany's drink."

"So?" I replied. "It's not like I have to get a girl drunk to score with her."

"When have you ever scored with a girl in here when she didn't have at least one drink in her?" He asked.

"Good point." I replied. Before I could think about it, we suddenly had a burst of customers come in. We dealt with them as quick as we could and before we knew it, we were back to not being busy.

"Hi!" A female's voice said. I looked up to see that it was Brittany.

"How can I help you?" I asked, trying my best not to sound nervous or intimidated.

"Another round of drinks, same as before." She smiled.

"You celebrating?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's me and my twin sister's birthday." She answered.

"So you guys are just hanging out. Getting drunk." I asked.

"Well... I haven't drank any alcohol yet." She said.

"How come?" I asked. "I thought you'd be the first, along with your sister to get smashed."

"I'm suppose to be meeting a guy here."

"Boyfriend?" I asked.

"More like a blind date." She said.

"I get ya! You don't wanna be dunk when you meet him, so you don't end up doing something you regret."

"You mean like sleep with him?" She asked. "That's the whole point."

"Whole point?" I wasn't sure I followed.

"There's no way I'm spending another birthday by myself." She laughed. What a lucky bastard! He was set up as a blind date, for him to be her sex toy.

"When are you meeting him?" I asked.

"Nearly an hour ago." She sighed.

"Being stood up?" I asked, handing her the tray with the drinks.

"Looks that way." She said, giving a weak smile as she took the tray. As the night went on, it looked more and more like the blind date was gonna be a no show. Cynthia's husband came by and she left with him. Brittany came over often and just talked. She seemed quite lonely actually. Maybe a little desperate for a man.

"Hey." Brittany said, sitting on a stool in front of the bar, pouting. "My friends have gone." She said pointing to where they were.

"I don't think he's gonna show." I said.

"I know!" She whined.

"Do you think he came in, saw you and left?" I joked.

"What? No!" She said. "Am I repulsive?"

"God, no! You're gorgeous!" I said. "I'd kill to get a date with you."

"You've pretty much been the closest thing I've had to a date in like a year." She said.

"That's quite sad."

"I know!" She said, putting her face onto her hands. Jeff was putting the chairs onto the tables, to make it easier to sweep the floors. "Are you guys closing?"

"Kinda. Yeah. It's a little quiet, so we're just closing off one side." I said. It was midnight and the place was already empty apart from Brittany and a couple of people around the place. Max had already headed out. He managed to hook up with a girl that came in after Brittany and her friends.

"You want me to go?" Brittany asked.

"I only live in the apartment upstairs. It doesn't bother me." I replied. “Plus, I have tomorrow off, so it doesn’t matter if I turn in late. I can hang out with for a while.”

"Thank you!“ She gave me a big smile. “Seeing as though I got stood up, I'll have a beer." I picked up a beer bottle, took the cap off and handed it to her. Brittany continued to talk about herself, her twin, mainly cause I asked and about her career. Being a bar man, I was use to hearing people talk.

The place cleared out and Jeff headed out, locking the door behind him, to stop any one else from getting in. Leaving me and Brittany alone. We continued to talk, flirting back and fourth a little until there was a moment of silence.

"You want to play a little pool?" I asked.

"Sure! Why not?" She said as we walked over to the pool table. "You know what is really annoying thing is about being stood up?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"Just like my 30th, I don't get laid." She replied racking up the balls. I didn't know what to say.

"You play before?" I asked. She shook her head. "We'll just play and not keep score than." I said to her. Great! If I had an opening to make a move that was it and I had blown it. We both went over and picked up a pool cue each.

"Do you know how to hold the stick when you go to hit the balls?" I asked, realising how patronising I sounded.. She shook her head again. "Just watch me and copy what I do." I showed her a demonstration.

"I think I got it." She said stepping up to the pool table. She hit the white ball quite low down on the ball with a lot of power and the ball jumped off the table and rolled onto the wall. I laughed at her as I went to get the ball.

"Don't laugh!" She said, laughing herself. "That was my first attempt!" I placed the ball on the table and she did the exact same thing again. I wasn't expecting her to be a great pool player considering she'd never played before so it didn't bother me. I got the ball and placed it down on the pool table. She lined up to hit it the same way again.

"Wait." I said. "What do you think you're doing wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know!" She laughed. "I hit it like you do, but it keeps flying off." I decided this was the perfect opportunity to get close to her.

"I'll show you what you're doing wrong." I went up behind her and hunched over her, my chin on her shoulder. I placed one hand on top of her hand that was resting on the pool table. With my other hand, I held her hand that was holding the pool cue.

"You're aiming the stick too low. You want to get it right here." I said positioning the stick so the tip was directly aimed at the middle of the ball. Brittany turned her head to the side slightly to look at me. There was just millimetres separating her lips from my mine. She breathed out through her mouth onto my lips. I didn't move my head and neither did she. I started to move my head forward to kiss her.

"So do I pull back and hit the ball?" She asked turning her head away from me.

“Yeah.“ I replied, still holding her hand, but very loosely so that I had no grip and she'd be able to do the work. She managed to hit the ball without it flying off the table.

"Look at that!" She said. "It stayed on the table!" I slowly got of her.

"That was great." I said. We continued to play, she took to it quite well. A lot better than a beginner would. As we played we continued to talk. Just general conversation.

"How about we make this interesting." Brittany said as we racked up the balls to play again. "Make a little wager?"

"I won't feel right taking your money, so… no."

"Ooh! Confidence." Brittany smiled. "How about we wager something else instead of money?"

"Like?" I asked.

"Well... how about this? If one of us pots a ball, the other pays a penalty."

"What's the... penalty?" I asked a little intrigued.

"Clothes!" She said getting excited, smiling, showing her teeth.

"If you want me to see you naked, you could just get on the table and strip instead of embarrassing yourself."

"Shut up!" She laughed, playfully slapping me on the stomach. "You game?"

"Sure! I'd love to see you naked." Brittany just gave me a sultry smile. "To give you a fighting chance, you can pot them in any order and I'll break." I said as I hit the white ball as hard as I could sending it rocketing into the pile of balls.

"I'll get the striped ones." Brittany said as the white ball was lined up right next to a striped ball. She potted it and looked at me with a huge smile. I reached down and took a shoe off. "No fair!" She protested.

"Hey, I took something off." I replied laughing.

"Mean!" She said pouting turning around and bending over the table as she lined up the next shot and missed.

"My turn now." I said approaching the pool table as Brittany took a couple of steps back. Still quite close to the table. I stood beside her and took position for my first pot. I would've called out the ball number and which pocket it was gonna go into, but there was no point really, I highly doubt Brittany would understand what the hell it meant anyway.

I potted the first ball with ease and turned and looked at Brittany. She smiled, reached down and took one of her heels off.

"Hmm!" She stuck her tongue out as if to say two can play at that game. It didn't really matter much. She had another shoe, skirt, top, bra and panties. Five item of clothing. Whereas I had another shoe, two socks, jeans, shirt and boxers. Six items of clothing. I went around to the other side of the table and quickly potted the next ball and she took her other shoe off. I walked around to the corner of the pool table, looked down and stared at her feet. She had red toe nail polish on.

"Nice feet." I complimented her.

"Thanks!" She said, shuffling her feet around. I potted the next ball and looked at her. She undid the button on her skirt.

"You'd rather show me your panties than your bra?"

"I'm not wearing one." She replied. "I thought I'd do my blind date a favour and make things easier for him by not wearing one." True. Some guys do have problems with getting bras off. I walked around to the side of the table Brittany was standing.

"Turn around. Let me get a good look at that ass." Brittany smiled and turned around. She looked back at me and smiled as she shook her ass. She had a black thong on that had gone in between her butt crack. "Bend over a little." I said, not really expecting her to do it but she did. She had her hands on her knees, bending over a little, sticking her butt out. She giggled as she shook her ass. I could feel my boner growing.

"That's an incredible ass!" I complimented her and she laughed. She stood up straight and nearly lost her footing, lifting one foot up, her heel nearly touching the back of her thighs as she regained her balance.

"That's a sexy looking foot. Let me see the other one." I asked.

"Got a little feet fetish?" She asked, with a big smile as she raised her other foot, her heel nearly touching the back of her thighs.

"A little." I replied, walking around to the other side of the table. "A lot when I see beautiful feet. Now..." I said going back to the table, lining up the next shot. "...Time to see some big titties." I said as I potted the next ball and looked at her. She smiled and grabbed the bottom of her top and quickly pulled her top over her head. Her tits looked incredible and they just took my breath away. They were flawless, beautifully tanned.

"Beautiful!" Was all I could say and Brittany laughed folding her arms to cover her bare breasts.

I walked around the pool table to the side where Brittany was standing. She was in the way and not giving me a lot of room. The next pot needed me to stand where she was. I stood in front of her and bent over the table, taking position. My butt stuck out and pushed back against her crotch. She bent over, pressing her bare chest against my back, placing her hands on my sides. I was aiming to miss my next shot to toy with her. but even if I wasn't aiming to miss my next shot, I think Brittany was causing enough of a distraction for me to miss.

"The pressure is on." She said, lowering her head, bringing her mouth closer to my ear her voice now a whisper. "He has one last ball to pot before he can see Brittany Daniel's neatly trimmed... tight... wet... pussy, that's been longer for a big dick all... night... long." My hand jerked forward, I hit the ball and missed. There was no way it looked like I missed intentionally after what she said, even though I was aiming to miss. Brittany laughed.

"My turn now." Brittany said picking her pool cue up and walking around to the other side of the pool table, very slowly. Swaying her ass side to side, arching her feet as walked slowly to the other side.

I stared at her beautiful body as she bent over, her tits hanging down looking even better than they already were. She was concentrating hard on the next shot. She had to get six in a row to avoid being naked. She actually managed to get the ball in which meant I lost another shoe.

As she lined up the next shot, I just continued to stare at her huge tits. She managed to get the next ball in as well, bringing me down to one sock.

"Going on a lucky potting streak." I commented.

"Looks that way!“ She laughed. As she bent over for the next pot and got that too. "Oooh!" She said. As I took my other sock off. "Now it gets interesting…” She said lining up her next shot. “…I finally get to see some skin!" She said potting the next ball with ease. "Now do you show me your boxers or your bare chest.

"How do you know I have nothing on under the shirt?" I asked.

"Your nipples are poking out." She said pointing at my nipples with the pool cue.

"Don't worry about it. I'll give you a peak at my toned abs." I said unbuttoning my shirt. Brittany stood there, biting her bottom lip in anticipation as I slowly undid each button. I took the shirt off and tossed it onto the floor. "One more ball and you're done." I said to here.

"Who says you're getting back on the table to get that last ball?" She said taking position. "Five ball, middle left pocket." She said potting the five ball in the middle left pocket. And that's when it hit me.

"You hustled me!" I said out loud.

"Looks that way!” She laughed. "Now drop those jeans!" She said pointing at my jeans with the pool cue. I unbuttoned the jeans and pulled them down. "Looks like someone's pitching a tent!" She said staring at my crotch. I decided to play it cool and make it not seem like a big deal.

"What can I say? You're hot as hell." She blushed a little. She walked over to the side I was standing on and her last pot needed her to stand in front of me. Just like what she did earlier, I didn't move. I stood there.

Brittany stood in front of me, placed one hand on the table and started to position the pool cue and as she bent over, her ass pushed back against me, my cock head started to press in between her butt cheeks. She started to laugh and hanged her head down.


"Your dick is getting in the way!" She laughed looking back at me.

"I'm just standing here." I said. She gave me a annoyed smile and started to shake her ass, moving my cock to the side so the cock head was pressed against her ass cheek. She pushed her butt back, pushing my cock to the side with her ass. She started to take aim and that's when I decided to play mind games with her like how she did with me.

"The pressure is on." I said, lowering her head, leaning over her, bringing my mouth closer to her ear, my voice now a whisper. "She has one last ball to pot before she can see Kash's huge... erect... cock..." I reached down, positioning my cock in between her legs. My cock went harder and pushed up against her pussy, that was still covered by her black thong. She let out a little moan as my cock pressed against her.

"With the whole game riding on this last pot, will the pressure get to her?" I said, my voice just above her whisper as my lips were now touching her ear lobe. I put my arms around her body, holding her bare tits, one in each hand, squeezing them, causing her to moan.

"How long has it been since you had a big dick in your tight wet cunt?" I asked as I reached down with one hand, pushing my hand under her panties and rubbing her clit.

"Huh!" She moaned closing her eyes. I pressed my lips against the side of face. I pushed my index finger into her pussy. "Oh!" She moaned pushing her head back. She was already getting wet with anticipation. I pulled my finger out and slowly worked my hand around her thigh to her ass. I stood up straight and pulled her thong out from her butt crack and moved it to one side.

"I need to..." She moaned, looking back at me, her mouth open. "I need to... make this shot." She managed to finally get out. I had boxers that had two buttons at the front. I tugged at them and they came undone, my dick sprang out and pressed against her butt. I was so desperate to fuck her and she was turning me on so much that when my cock touched her butt cheeks, pre cum oozed out onto her butt cheek.

Brittany was trying her best to get aim on the final ball as I rubbed my cock head down her butt crack and pushed it into her wet cunt.

"Uuhhh!" She let out a loud moan as I pushed my cock half way into her wet cunt as she took her shot, which came out weak and the balls just about made contact. I pulled back and thrust into her, getting my full length into her tight hole.

"God!" She moaned as I started to work my cock in and out of her hole at a steady pace. Brittany moved the pool cue out the way, at the same time using it to move all the balls in front of her to one side.

I started to build up the pace, watching her body from behind as I fucked her. Her butt cheeks jiggled every time I thrust into her and my groin smacked against her butt. I grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed them as I carried on. Brittany was moaning louder with every thrust.

12