Saturday Overtime

Story Info
He shows the sales manager how inventive engineers can be.
3.9k words
4.43
46.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working as an engineer meant that sometimes I needed to work overtime on big projects. Our material handling business had been slow for months, so when we landed the contract to design and build twenty-one large lifters for a major aluminum company, everyone rose to the occasion. Since we had had several personnel cutbacks over the previous three years, our engineering staff was running pretty lean.

My boss had given me a three-week window in which I was to complete my phase of the project. I always liked to get things done a few days early, so if any unforeseen problems arose, I'd still get it done in time. That meant I was working the last two Saturdays, at least for four to five hours each. Anyway, I'd already been in for two hours, when I heard the outside door to our building close. Looking up I expected to see Al, our chief design engineer. He had the same bad habits as me. Working late and even on Saturdays if the job required it.

To my surprise, I saw that it was Lynn, our sales manager in the other division. Lynn was in her forties, and she had always been friendly even when I first started about three years ago. We always had a harmless, little flirtation thing going on around the coffee machines in our little office cafeteria.

While Lynn was no raving beauty, she had beautiful large breasts and a nice plump ass that she could swing with the best of them. Coupled with her quick smile and bright wit, she was a very desirable woman in my eyes. On Fridays, our company had a casual dress code, and I loved the way Lynn's jeans hugged her hips and her plump derriere looked as she sashayed the hallways of our office building.

While they're were certainly younger and slimmer women in our office, Lynn had a certain sexiness that always appealed to me. Besides, she was very competent in her job, and she had a friendly aura that had caught my eye from my first week on the job.

As I continued to work out the details for the project another hour had passed and I decided that a cup of strong coffee was needed to recharge my brain cells. Walking over to our cafeteria, I saw that there was a light on in our display room. This room was a marketing area that our sales force used to demo hardware displays to our sales reps. I heard Lynn talking to herself as she was attempting to rearrange some of the displays.

Walking over to the doorway, I stopped and looked inside, and Lynn had her arms full as she tried to move some of the heavy display stands. "Need a hand?" I asked.

"I didn't want to disturb you, but that would be nice if you could just help me a minute." she said.

I quickly went to her side and grabbed the display stand she was holding, and together we moved it to the other side of the small room.

"I needed a break anyway, and this will take my mind off the project for a few minutes."

"I would really appreciate it, if you could help me move just one more rack," said Lynn. She was dressed in tight jeans and a Baltimore Raven's jersey. She wore her dark brown hair short, but that seemed to be the thing for successful women in a business setting.

As she directed me to the other rack, I grazed her bare arm in the close quarters as she prepared to lift the display stand. I smiled to myself as I noticed the goose bumps quickly rising on her forearm from my inadvertent touch. We moved the rack and stood back to see if that was where she wanted it, like when a woman asks you to move her furniture.

I stood there with a half-smile on my face, and she said, "What are you thinking?"

"Oh, I was just thinking about chaining you to one of these racks." I said for purely shock value.

Lynn's mouth opened and she said, "I don't believe you said that."

"Why not? I've always had a thing for chains, and having you alone in this room, set my evil mind to work." I said kiddingly.

"Well, what exactly would you do?" Lynn said teasingly. And she walked over to the chain coils on display and lifted her arms to grab onto the chains. Since she asked, I walked over to where she stood and pulled a length of smooth chain off the roll and wrapped it around one wrist and attached a chrome clip to the links.

Lynn smiled and didn't move her other hand, so I repeated the process to the other arm. "Okay, so now what?" she added, still with a slight mocking tone in her voice.

Without saying a word, I walked over to the doorway and closed and locked the door to the small room. Lynn kept the smirk on her face as I approached her. She was a tall woman, and I leaned over and kissed her long and hard on her lips. She didn't pull away and tasted wonderful. With her arms chained at her shoulder level, her large chest was obviously rising and falling as her breathing had deepened.

Looking around the room, I found one of the company tee shirts we had for sale to employees, and I ripped it into strips. Taking the longest strip, I wrapped it around her head and covered her eyes. Lynn squealed when she felt my hands reaching under her Ravens jersey. Lynn was a strong, aggressive woman in a business environment, but I'd found out that many of these types of women liked to be dominated in a non-work situation. Because of this, I didn't ask for her permission when I had chained her fast.

Lynn's mouth again formed a big "O" when she felt my hands at the buckle to her jeans. She started to protest, but I shoved a wad of the torn tee shirt into her open mouth and secured it with the last strip of the shirt and tied it around the back of her head.

Now with her arms and mouth secured, I quickly unbuckled her jeans and pulled them down. More goose bumps raised up on her large, beautiful thighs. As I pulled her shoes, and jeans off her feet, Lynn was not resisting my actions. I leaned over close to her ear and whispered that the Ravens jersey would have to go. Taking out my sharp lock blade knife, I carefully cut the front of her Jersey apart and removed it completely. Lynn now stood before me in her panties and large sized bra that she used to encase her mammoth breasts. She wore one of those four-clasp type bras that only women with large breasts had to wear. I reached around to her back and slowly undid the clasps. When the last clasp let go, her huge titties came out of their cups, and I cupped each one roughly. Her thick brown nipples stiffened as my hands kneaded her titties. When they were fully erect against my palms, I started to gently twist and pull on them until they stood out like chocolate tootsie rolls. With her head rolled back onto her shoulders. I gave each nipple a harder tug, until Lynn came up onto her tiptoes.

Since she was a strong woman, Lynn didn't want to cry out and I was going to give each nipple a much harder twist when my eyes saw the chromed clips on our display racks. I raked my fingernails up her sides at her ribs, and said, "Don't go anywhere."

Walking over to the display racks, I selected several medium to larger clips we used to attach chains to different things. They are the kinds of clips you might use on the end of a leash for large dogs. Tearing them from the plastic, Lynn was mumbling something into her gag, but I just laughed a little in her ear with my most evil voice. I took two the large clips, and temporarily clipped them to her ear lobes.

While not painful, it told her what I had in my hands. I flicked both of her ear clips with my fingers and she jumped again. While they dangled there, I moved my mouth to her succulent breasts and gave each thick nipple some needed attention. If possible, they swelled to an even larger size as blood pumped into her delicate tissue. I then unclipped her right earlobe clip and moved it to her breast. I could feel Lynn tensing as she felt the heavy clip bite onto her engorged nipple.

She now moaned a little louder into her gag. Without wasting time, the other breast was clipped in the same way and her moans continued and she did a little dance in her bare feet. As she adjusted to the pressure of the steel clips "biting" her titties, her dance settled down and she stopped moaning. At this point I tugged on both clips to renew her touch with my reality. Her dance resumed, and I asked her if she wanted to be set free. She didn't answer right away, so I repeated the question. She shook her head no, and I left her get used to the rude clips on her titties.

Not tormenting her for the moment, I moved my hands down to the beautiful swell of her large hips and moved my fingers inside the elastic to her panties. I pulled her panties down over her hips, and down her plump thighs in almost slow motion. She stood still and as I bent over, I ran my tongue across her lower abdomen. She made a little noise in her gag, but it didn't sound like before. As my mouth moved lower, I softly blew my hot breath across the brown curls of her bush.

Getting down on my knees, I slid the panties down her muscular calves and she picked each foot up so I could remove them. Taking them in my hand, I inhaled the beautiful scent from her damp panties. All women in the aroused state emit that sweet scent that gives me an instant erection. At the moment, it only made mine larger.

While on my knees, I pulled another length of the same display chain off the roll, and wrapped it around her left ankle twice. Taking the end of the chain around the back of the stand, I brought it around to the front and after tapping her right ankle to move her legs wider apart, I wrapped the other ankle and clipped it fast. Lynn now stood before me, blindfolded, chained, gagged, and mostly naked, except where her open bra hung by her shoulder straps.

Her legs were also spread open with her feet about two feet apart. Standing up, I decided to give her another little surprise. Taking several of the medium sized clips that I had retrieved earlier, I opened one and pulled out the one side of her labia and slipped the thick skin into the clip. Gently letting the clip close, Lynn jumped but didn't moan as she felt the steel on her pussy lip. I repeated the process until she had four of the heavy clips dangling from her pussy.

While not that painful, it only added to all the stimulation that her body was getting. The added weight of the four clips made her pussy lips hang down about an inch from her slit. Kneeling before her, I moved my nose inside the dangling clips, and ever so lightly flicked the tip of my tongue up and down the sides of pussy opening. Lynn resumed moaning into her gag. Before standing, I gave her clit a quick flick, but didn't linger there more than a second or two. Lynn sounded like she was begging something unintelligible into her gag, like she wanted me to continue, but she was at my disposal, and not the reverse.

I whispered into her ears, if she'd like for me to remove the painful clamps on her nipples. She nodded yes, so I took them both in hands and gave them a little jingle. She jumped from the little shaking and quickly settled back down. Just as her breathing grew calmer, I quickly unclipped both clamps simultaneously. Lynn tensed and moaned anew as fresh blood coursed through her previously clipped titties. She had just learned a valuable lesson in the area of bdsm; clamps on nipples usually hurt as much coming off as they did going on.

Wanting to humiliate this powerful businesswoman in a way that would also stimulate her, I had yet another "little" surprise for her. But first I ran back to the cafeteria and retrieved a tub of soft butter from the refrigerator. She heard my footsteps as I re-entered the display room and locked the door.

Lynn turned her blindfolded eyes in the direction of the small electric motor she now heard purring. The little hoist we had on display in our display room, was a small unit with only 500 pounds of capacity and was positioned overhead on a small jib boom. The jib allowed it to swing in a 180 degree arc over about one third of the room. As I maneuvered the hoist next to her, I lowered the chain on which a smooth cast iron hook was attached. I stopped lowering the hook when it came to about the middle of her spread-thighs.

Having some idea, what I had in mind, she moved her head sideways to protest what she knew I was going to do with the hook. The hook had smooth point on the end of it, and curved upward in a gentle arc about four to five inches from the bottom of the curve. While skinny at the blunt point, it grew thicker as it went downward until it was about two inches thick at the bottom. While small by crane hook standards, it was anything but small when it came to the human body.

Opening the tub of butter, I applied a generous gob to the tip and sides of the iron hook. I then gently guided the point in between all the clips dangling from Lynn's pussy. She jumped when the cool, buttered tip touched her now wet slit. With my free hand I guided it in, as the motor slowly pulled the hook higher. Lynn strained to stand as high as possible on her tiptoes. The chains around her ankles pretty much kept her from getting away from the iron intruder now invading her pussy. I eased in another half inch and allowed her pussy to adjust the increasing thickness spreading her apart. I had checked the hook beforehand for rough edges and its surface was very smooth, mostly from non-use and the bright red paint covering it.

With almost two inches of it now buried in her cunt, Lynn's calves started to tire and she came down slowly off her tiptoes. As another half inch slipped inside her, she attempted to go back up on her toes, but the strain was weakening her resistance. The smoothness and shape of the hook was not actually hurting her, it just was a rude thing to have inserted in your most delicate cavity.

As she lowered her heels another inch sank into her and she moaned, but not from pain. When her heels finally rested back on the floor, she had a full three to four inches of the hook in her, and she only raised up a short distance every few seconds to adjust to the thick steel in her cunt.

When she seemed to be calming down, I gave the button one last little nudge and the hook was now fully imbedded inside her. She jumped at the last push, but could now feel that she had bottomed out, and the curve at the top of the hook was rubbing her clitoris. I oozed another gob of butter between the iron and her clit to keep her from chafing, and she moaned from the touch of the butter on my fingers. The tip of the hook now inside her was also stimulating her G-spot in ways, no plastic vibrator had ever done.

As she dangled on the cast iron dildo, I used the push button switch to quickly lower the hook, and then just as suddenly reverse the action. The resulting motion caused the buttered iron to move in and out of Lynn's pussy. It didn't take long for her to increase her moaning into her gag. Using my free hand I squeezed her large titties and pulled on her nipples at the same time. When her moaning increased, I gradually started pinching her nipples a little harder.

Moving to her side while continuing to machine fuck her with the hoist, I started to smack her ass cheeks. Her jumps and moans seemed to make the hook bury itself deeper into her cunt. As her cheeks reddened, I saw a long string of her pussy juice drip from the hook. Lynn suddenly arched her body as much as her restraints allowed, and moaned loudly into her gag as the first orgasm racked her body.

After a few moments, I lowered the hook slowly, and it made an audible "plop" as it pulled free from her drenched pussy. Kneeling in front of her, I undid her chained ankles so Lynn could stand more upright than previously. I quickly undid her gag and kissed her. She was still breathing heavily, so I backed away for a few moments. She still had her hands chained outstretched to the display board, so I cupped each large breast in my hands.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Oh yea, that was great." she said in a husky voice. Her breathing was starting to slow down.

"Shall I release you, or would you like to try to try something else?" I inquired.

Without hesitation, she nodded that she'd be up for another round.

I decided to leave her blindfolded. I then unchained each hand and arm momentarily, only to reattach the chains to both wrists. Raising the hoist, I looped the chain around her wrists to the hook. As the hook continued to rise, Lynn once again had her arms directly overhead. This time, I gave her enough slack to stand on her feet without straining.

I maneuvered Lynn into the center of the room with her outstretched arms overhead. I didn't touch her for a minute or two, but just quietly circled around her. Occasionally, I'd kiss her neck, and earlobe, or her lips. Lynn was smiling under her blindfold and could revolve 360 degrees by swiveling around on the hook. She jumped when my large hand started to caress her beautiful, round ass. With my other hand, I gently rubbed her belly and breasts with as light a touch as possible.

With my right hand, I now started to give her little pinches on her large protruding nipples. She tried to dance away from the pinches in a playful manner, but she never could escape her new torment. Just as I stopped the pinches, my left hand gave her a moderate slap on her ass.

"Ooh!" she gasped, and then giggled. "That scared me."

Just as I continued to twist and pinch her engorged nipples, another blow landed across her ass. Backing away from her a little, I started to land more and more blows across her ass cheeks. Lynn was still doing her little dance, but was oohing and aahing as the intensity of my blows picked up.

After several minutes of moderated blows that reddened both her cheeks, I moved my hand between her legs. Her pussy was dripping wet, and she moaned loudly when two of my thick fingers slid into her cunt. Standing in front of her, I hooked my two middle fingers and pulled her forcibly towards me. Lynn came up on her tip toes and sighed loudly. I kissed her and slipped my tongue into her greedy mouth. She met my tongue with hers and shuddered. As I broke the kiss, my fingers lowered from her and she murmured a mild complaint.

Moving to her side, I resumed the spanking and started to pick up the intensity somewhat. It didn't take long for Lynn to start moaning with each blow. I peppered each cheek until my palms were tingling. Looking down, I could see her juices coating her inner thighs. At this point, I opened the front of my jeans and my purplish colored cock sprang forth from it's restricted area.

I quickly pulled a desk side chair over in front of Lynn, and pushed her against it. As she bent over the chair, I lowered the hoist allowing her to stay bent over. Standing behind her, I moved between her legs and pushed them wider apart. My cock could feel the heat emanating from her reddened cheeks. Touching my cock against her slit, the heat and wetness of her skin made me dizzy with desire. Without warning, I plunged my thick cock into her from the rear in one quick motion.

Lynn gasped, "OHMIGOD! FUCK ME HARD!"

Feeling my hard cock fully imbedded in this sexy woman was almost enough to make me pass out momentarily. After a few moments, I started to slowly pull my cock out of her, and then drive it back into her like a ramrod. I reached around to her front and squeezed her tits with one hand while the other one stroked her clit. Lynn was moaning loudly with each piston stroke into her vaginal cylinder. In a few minutes I felt my pressure valve about to blow.

As my climax approached I drove my cock into her with savage force. As my brain went hazy, I sensed Lynn moving her legs even wider so as to allow me even deeper penetration. Her juices had coated me from my abdomen to halfway down to my knees. A low growl started to escape my throat as the molten lava erupted from my cock deep inside her cunt. Being taller than Lynn, I had practically picked up her body entirely on my lance in those last few seconds.

12