Saturday the 14th (Effy)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Effy! Didn't you realise that Emmy is a man?" Mistress stated condescendingly. "You know that you are Effy and that is 'F' for female, so I thought you might have guessed that Emmy is 'M' for male. I think them quite apt names, don't you?" She finished obviously rhetorically. I actually thought I was called 'Effy' because my real name is 'Faith', starting with an 'F', and assumed Emmy's name was something like 'Michelle' or 'Mary', starting with an 'M'. You learn something new every day, as they say.

I have to say that I found it quite amusing that I was standing in front of a 'Sissy', if a little embarrassing that I had been fooled. I let out a little chuckle as I moved back in, reached my arms around 'her', raised the skirt and held it up with my crossed forearms, pulling her body firmly into mine. I stood with my feet slightly apart and leaned into Emmy, ensuring her penis was pressed hard against my crotch and that it extended slightly between my thighs. I rested my chin on her shoulder, braced myself and gave Mistress an imperceptible nod.

Mistress struck Emmy on the right buttock virtually instantly, forcing him to push his groin into mine and his penis penetrated slightly between my thighs despite the constraints of his knickers and skirt. I raised the thumb of my left hand and tried to say 'one', but obviously all I could manage was to emit a muffled grunt. The second blow struck his left cheek almost immediately, again forcing his groin into mine. I raised my forefinger and grunted 'two'. All ten blows struck quickly one after another forcing a simulated fucking motion from Emmy that I could tell aroused him immensely. I didn't think it possible for his erection to get any stronger but it was absolutely stone-like by the last stroke. Here is a man who is obviously turned on by feminisation (or maybe just cross dressing), bondage and pain, whereas my particular proclivities are rubber, dildos and sensory deprivation. Mistress seems to get her kicks from domination, punishment and power. Each to their own, I suppose. As long as we slaves receive what turns us on then we will continue to abase ourselves to Mistress as and when she commands.

Once I had reached the count of ten I took a small step back and tried to get a better look at Emmy, as difficult as it was through my lenses. He had tear-stains on his cheeks, his mascara had run badly and there was dribble all around his mouth and dripping off his chin onto his, or should I say my, uniform. No doubt my back was covered in the same. I was woken from my deliberation by Mistress. "Herhumm! I'm waiting!" She announced sharply as she waved the paddle in the air.

I immediately moved past Emmy and as I took the paddle from Mistress' grasp she made a couple of gestures. She pointed at me, then Emmy and finally moved her hand in a masturbating gesture, indicating that I should bring Emmy off by hand upon my return. I glanced over my shoulder as I walked towards the rack and saw Emmy rotating slowly to face in our direction. I put on my sexiest gait as I made my way back to where Emmy hung and Mistress sat on the padded horse to observe us.

I stood next to him and then sidestepped a little closer, reached under his skirt and pulled the top hem of his tightly stretched knickers down and off his penis. It immediately sprang out at me, the tip poking out from under the short skirt and net petticoat of 'my' maids uniform. I looked him in the eye and grabbed his prick firmly in my right hand. I started slowly and instantly realised that this would be easy as his cock had already released some semen and the inside of the sheath slid easily over the lubrication, much like my sweat filled suit slid across my body. I gradually increased the speed of my hand until my strokes came quite quickly. It was not at all long before Emmy's breath was coming in short rasping gasps and blowing spit in all directions. I was glad I was fully encased in rubber, I can tell you. I slowed my action and his breathing eased a little and then I suddenly rubbed as fast as I could. Within seconds I felt his prick jerking and pumping within my grip. He was wriggling and squirming and dribble was flying everywhere as he snorted and shook his head from side to side. I heard a muffled cry from behind his gag and I looked at Mistress, but she signalled with a nod that I should continue and, of course, I complied.

After a minute or so more Mistress stood and said, "That's enough for now, Effy. Let's go get some lunch." She walked over to where I stood, and Emmy hung, and fed Emmy some water through a straw-topped sports bottle by poking the straw into his mouth beside the ball gag. She then turned on her heel and walked to the door, indicating that I should follow.

We left Emmy hanging from the chain and returned to Mistress' flat where she fed me yet another pint of water through my breathing tube. By now I realised that I would need to relieve myself quite soon as I could feel the pressure building in my bladder. This wasn't helped by the fact that my anus was full, thereby increasing the bloated feeling. Mistress instructed me to make her some carrot and coriander soup, a ham sandwich and to bring her a glass of Pinot Grigio, then she went straight to the dining room. I made my way to the kitchen and started preparing her lunch, not the easiest thing in the world with diminished vision and dulled feeling in my fingers. Whilst the soup was warming through I took Mistress the glass of white wine she had requested and stood by, hoping that she would realise I wanted her attention. She pointedly ignored me, reading her newspaper and sipping her chilled wine, so I returned to the kitchen and started on the sandwich.

As soon as it was ready I placed Mistress' lunch on a tray and took it to her in the dining room where she was sitting at the table, still reading the paper and sipping her wine. As she ate her lunch I stood, as always, by the door awaiting any further instructions, but could not help shuffling from foot to foot to prevent myself from urinating.

Mistress looked across at me and stated tersely, "Do stop dancing, Effy. It's quite distracting." I made the obvious actions of someone requiring the toilet by crossing my legs and placing my hands on my vagina.

"Oh! Do you need to relieve yourself, Effy?" asked Mistress and I quickly nodded my reply. "That's OK. You can go whenever you want. In a sealed rubber suit it won't make a mess or a smell so carry on whenever you are ready." Mistress smiled and turned back to her lunch.

I couldn't believe it! Mistress actually wanted me to piss myself, something I hadn't done since I was a small girl. That was what was behind all the water she had been feeding me. So now I had to make a decision. Do I try and hold on until I am allowed to return to my normal clothes, or do I just piss myself and be done with it. I stood still as instructed by Mistress and realised that I couldn't possibly last until late afternoon which was the normal end of a day with Mistress. It was also obvious that the intention was that I fill my catsuit with piss at some point as Mistress would not have created this situation for any other reason.

Having come to the decision required of me, I parted my legs slightly and relaxed, letting my urine flow into the sealed suit. Because the suit was a very tight fit, the crotch area already slightly intruded into and parted my vaginal opening so when I urinated the flow was more or less split and flowed into each leg of the catsuit. My feelings were also divided. On the one hand I felt the indisputable relief of no longer needing to hold back, but on the other it was a massive humiliation to stand in the corner of a room pissing myself in front of Mistress. Despite the fact that there was no outward sign of what I was doing, I could still feel my face getting hotter under my hood as it reddened with embarrassment whilst at the same time my inner thighs warmed up as they were washed with urine.

Mistress finished her lunch shortly afterwards and indicated that I clear the table. As I gathered her plates Mistress said, "Have you 'been to the little girls room', Effy?"

I nodded in shameful reply as I approached the table. As I walked with my usual small-stepped gait, I could feel the extra weight at the bottom of each leg and now realised that more piss had flowed into my right leg than my left. My tightly laced boots prevented all the liquid from gathering in the feet of my catsuit and kept it dispersed up the entire leg to the knee. It was an uncomfortable feeling having to walk with an odd heaviness to my lower limbs and with liquid sloshing about between my skin and the rubber of my suit.

"Good. Bring me a thick straw, an empty 'sport cap' plastic bottle and one of those protein shakes from the cupboard next to the fridge."

I took the dishes to the kitchen and returned with the aforementioned items and handed them over to Mistress whereupon she immediately filled the bottle with the protein shake and attached the straw to the cap. Mistress then instructed me to take a deep breath and poked the straw into the breathing tube which ran through my gag after I had done so. I was fed this 'meal' in the same manner as I had been watered previously and then instructed to continue my chores.

After I had washed, dried and put away the lunch things we returned to Emmy in the basement. Mistress had instructed me upstairs to wank Emmy again as soon as we arrived so I walked straight over to Emmy, lifted his skirt and grasped his flaccid member in my right hand, squeezing hard. I began to massage his penis back to life as he hung from the chain, first quite slowly and deliberately, and then increasing the speed and pressure as it gradually stiffened and filled the rubber sleeve. As soon as it had hardened Mistress called out from where she sat in her armchair. "That's enough, Effy. Tuck it in, release her ankles and take her down."

I did exactly as instructed, squeezing Emmy's cock back into his knickers, unclipping the carabiner holding his ankles together and then releasing his wrist cuffs from the overhead chain. He immediately began rubbing his upper arms, and knowing how he felt I could certainly sympathise.

"No time for that, Emmy." Mistress commanded. "Let's go. Effy, clean up now and then wait behind the door at the top of the stairs until I need you. You'll know when I want you to return to the apartment." As they left the basement dungeon I wondered how I would know as I made my way to a cupboard under one of the benches to retrieve the cleaning apparatus and materials. Suddenly my eggs sprang to life and once again began stimulating my cunt. I swung round to see Mistress disappear up the stairs.

I stood for a moment, gathering my composure, and then continued my journey to the cleaning cupboard. To remove the necessary items I needed to bend over but I decided to squat and keep my back as straight as possible in an attempt to prevent the now vibrating eggs from moving too much within me and arousing me further. However, this had the unfortunate side effect of compressing the rubber of my legs and squirting my piss up my legs back towards my groin. Having retrieved the small bucket, cloth and cleaning liquid I travelled very slowly and carefully over to the sink that was tucked around the corner behind the boxed in staircase. All the time those infernal eggs continued to excite my cunt. Having half filled the bucket with warm water and a splash of cleaner I went back to where the chain hung and lowered myself to my hands and knees to wash Emmy's saliva off the floor in that area. In order to arrive at that position I was obviously required to bend at the waist and that forced the fluid in the bottom half of my suit back towards the top and I felt some move past my groin and wet my stomach. It also shifted the eggs and one of them rested against my 'G' spot, if that's what it is supposed to be called.

I tried desperately to ignore the provocation of the device and began washing the floor with the dampened cloth, but it was no use. My body stiffened as my legs and arms rigidly nailed themselves to the floor. Yet again I snorted, moaned and hissed through the tube and my hood puffed out around my nose as I climaxed and added yet more viscous vaginal secretions to the mixture of bodily fluids already sharing my rubber suit with me. Only this time, due to my quadrupedal stance, some oozed up towards my belly, mingling with the slick layer of sweat and splash of urine already there.

My climax subsided which is more than I can say for the stimulation of those damned eggs. I have no idea how I managed to clean the floor before I came a second time. I stood and stumbled over to the saw horse, just reaching it and grabbing on for support before the contractions in my groin pulsed as I pumped more fluid into the confines of my rubber skin.

I now had a dilemma that really couldn't be resolved. I needed to clean the floor around the saw horse and so would be required to again kneel on the floor which would once more push the eggs against my most sensitive area. Or I could stand up straight and try to minimise the effect of the vibrating eggs on my cunt, but I knew I would eventually be overwhelmed by an orgasm again in any case. I walked very slowly back to the bucket and collected it, bringing it back to where I now needed to clean. I could feel the tingling rising again inside my vagina so, keeping my back as straight as possible and using the padded horse as support, I lowered myself carefully onto my knees.

I took a deep breath and lowered myself further so that I was sitting on my heels and as low as I could possibly be with an erect body. Using the freshly dampened cloth I leaned ever so slightly to the right and began cleaning Emmy's spittle from the floor. As I suspected, it didn't really help that much and I was quickly overcome with another climax. I sat as upright as possible and hung on to the padded saw horse next to me as I waited for it to pass, again snorting, blowing and puffing inside my hood. I was now so hot that the lenses in my hood had misted up making it almost impossible for me to see anything.

I decided that before the next one overwhelmed me I would just grit my teeth and get on with my task. I knelt down and, seeing nothing at all really, I wiped and cleaned the whole area around the saw horse as quickly as possible. It must have taken me about 15 minutes in total to mop up all of Emmy's scattered saliva and once I had finished I emptied the bucket and returned the cleaning paraphernalia to the cupboard, walking upright and slowly the whole time. I must have become inured to the effects of the eggs as I felt my way to the top of the stairs and waited behind the closed door. They were still buzzing away but now I just felt a numbness in my vagina that was slowly building towards a further peak.

I stood in the darkness waiting until the inevitable happened and I orgasmed again whilst waiting behind the door. I could take no more and I collapsed to my knees and fell against the door with a thud, again huffing and puffing and grunting and blowing through my gag and mask. I had no more secretions to give and was, in essence, 'dry reaching' with my sexual organs and this was giving me some painful cramps in my groin.

Suddenly the demonic eggs were turned off and I realised that this must be the sign I was waiting for. I stood slowly, opened the door and made my way to the front door of Mistress' flat. I rang the doorbell and after a minute or so Mistress opened the door and let me in. She then deflated the gag, relaxing my mouth, and followed this by unzipping the back of my hood and catsuit saying, "Go to the bathroom, shower and clean up."

I did as instructed, first taking off my boots and then entering the shower and removing all my rubber gear whilst showering, ensuring that I cleaned all the sweat, urine and come from inside the suit, gloves and hood. It was wonderful to no longer be sticky and slimy and to feel clean and fresh again. I think that for me part of the thrill of my rubber confinement is the powerful feeling of cleanliness I feel when I am released and washed. I dried all of the rubber as I dried myself and then applied talc to the inside of the rubber to prevent it sticking to itself when stored.

I remained naked as I made Mistress a cup of coffee and I was then allowed to dress and leave. It was most certainly one of the more interesting days I had spent as her slave and as I left I wondered to myself when, or if, I would meet Emmy again. After all, Mistress did say it would be better for her in the future with two slaves in her service. Did she mean working for her together, or using us to serve her more often individually? Only time would tell.

12