Saturday the 14th (Emmy)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thwack!' The first blow struck even as Mistress uttered her last syllable. I yelped into my gag as my arse twitched away from the blow that had just made contact with my right buttock. A second stung my left cheek almost immediately forcing another gag stifled yelp from me and a stream of dribble cascaded to the floor. There followed an agonising wait for the third. Eventually another blow struck me, again on the right. Another interminable wait, which was probably only a couple of seconds, and I was hit again on the opposite side and then instantly a fifth back on the right. The final blow struck me immediately on the left and this time I sprayed dribble from left to right, up my cheeks and onto the floor, as I shook my head from side to side. I heard the Mistress' imperious stride back towards the wall.

Upon her return, she removed the belt securing my waist and the clips holding my wrists to the legs of the device to which I was strapped. However, my wrists were immediately joined together in front of me so that I could not massage my backside.

"Undo your legs." I was instructed and I bent over to each side to do so.

I was led me over to where Effy was almost hanging from her chain and Mistress replaced Effy's wrists with mine and then clipped my ankle cuffs together with a carabiner. Being ever so slightly taller than Effy, but with my heels being a little lower, I ended up in pretty much the same position as she was. My arms were held over my head, forcing me to stand at full length with my feet only just able to remain flat on the ground. My back was obviously kept very straight which had the effect of forcing my 'breasts' to stand out in front of me. I had no idea how long she had been there, but whilst Mistress hooked me up I noticed that Effy was massaging her upper arms, an indication to me of the pain that was to come.

"Effy! Paddle number three!"

Effy strode gracefully over to the racks on the wall and the rubber reflected the light from all angles as it clung to her body like paint. Her back was perfectly straight and she walked with her head high as if held in place by an invisible posture collar. Her 6" heels clicked on the stone floor as they produced in her hips the sort of sashay a fashion model would die for. I just wanted to fuck her right here and now! Did she have a hole in the crotch of that second skin? With these thoughts going through my head my prick was now twitching in its rubber encased confinement, banging desperately on the door of the lace prison. Effy retrieved what appeared to be a large table tennis paddle and returned just as majestically, handing the paddle to Mistress.

"We now need to address your lack of proper attire when you arrived." Mistress continued sternly as Effy moved around in front of me, her own air of superiority and disdain displayed in her posture and the way she looked past my shoulder. "A pair of trousers and a polo shirt, two pairs of shoes, four for the ankle and wrist, a collar and gag. That's another ten. I would never usually paddle a virgin backside with so many," Mistress admitted. "But with the protection of your thick rubber pants this severity is called for."

"Grrmmm ffreennggg!" I exclaimed through my gag. Ten more! I hardly survived six. Was she trying to scar me for life?

"Here's an extra one for being insolent!" Mistress exclaimed, her last statement being punctuated with a resounding crack as leather met rubber. A split second later the pain registered with me and I wriggled and jerked away from the source. Now the entire weight of my body was suspended from my wrists as I swung away from the stones. I struggled for a few seconds as my feet grappled with the task of relocating the floor.

"Mmmm." mused Mistress. "Effy! Stand up against her, will you, brace against her movement, lift her skirt and count the blows for me."

Effy moved in close and pressed her body against mine. My dick was now rock hard and pressing so forcefully against my knickers that it was beginning to 'tent' the front of my skirt. Effy must have felt the bulge as soon as she made contact with my body as she quickly took a small step back. She looked down and gave a small, high pitched squeak through her gag.

"Oh, Effy! Didn't you realise that Emmy is a man?" Mistress patronisingly remarked. "You know that you are Effy and that is 'F' for female, so I thought you might have guessed that Emmy is 'M' for male. I think them quite apt names, don't you?" This question was definitely rhetorical as Effy was in no position to reply.

With her entire face concealed by her rubber encasement I could not see her reaction, but I did hear Effy giggle through her gag. She immediately moved back in, pressed her firm, slightly flattened breasts against my false ones and ground her hips against my penis as she adjusted her feet to brace against me. As she reached behind me to lift my skirt she rested her chin on my left shoulder and made a point of pressing against my crotch with hers. I almost came there and then! To be hugged by a sexy, rubber clad woman whilst restrained with no chance of escape was heaven on earth.

Suddenly I was brought back to reality by a stinging blow on my backside. I lurched forward but Effy was as good as the role required of her and held me firm. With each blow I variously yelped, screamed, whimpered and shrieked and Effy grunted out the count, though it was beyond me how Mistress recognised which number she was conveying. Mistress alternated the ten blows in quick succession from my left cheek to my right. I initially thought that this was to be kind and get it over with, but I soon realised that the intention was to have me as sexually aroused as possible whilst dealing out the pain. With every blow my groin was forced into Effy's as she held her ground in front of me. Tears were streaming down my cheeks but it was hard to tell if pain or joy were the cause. My tears mixed with the dribble emanating from my mouth and continued across my chin, onto Effy's shoulder and down her back. This simulated fucking was raising me to a fever pitch and I was torn between the arousal from my penis, now beginning to lubricate its sheath with some early leakage of semen, and the pain from my arse.

By the time the punishment was over, the fire in my groin was matched only by the excruciating heat from my rear. I felt sure I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week! What would my wife say when I got home and couldn't sit down for dinner or to watch TV tonight? Despite now desperately wanting it, I would also have to forego sex tonight as she would be bound to notice my tortured backside.

Effy stepped back and seemed to be studying my face, hidden as it was behind the harness gag and thickly applied make-up.

Her inspection was interrupted as Mistress snapped at her. "Herhumm! I'm waiting!"

Effy immediately moved past me and I turned slowly on my chain to eventually see that she had taken the paddle from Mistress and was returning it to its place on the rack. Effy paraded back towards me as Mistress took a seat on the padded horse upon which I had received my first six strokes. Effy stopped just short of me and then sidled slowly up to me, reaching under my skirt and releasing my still rock hard, rubber encased cock from its lace bound captivity. As soon as my prick was free of its captivity it leapt to attention and stood horizontally erect as Effy firmly grasped it.

Oh my God! She was going to wank me! This whole situation was now turning into a heavenly nightmare. My fantasies were coming true as I was firstly forcibly feminised as a maid, secondly dominated by a severe Mistress, thirdly strung helpless and fake fucked by a rubber clad beauty whilst being beaten and finally masturbated by the same erotic beauty I had already wished I could fuck in reality. The nightmare was that I had never been unfaithful to my wife and would never even consider doing so, despite my unrequited fantasies. Yet I was now in exactly that position. I immediately justified it to myself by rationalising that being masturbated whilst helpless in the clutches of a dominatrix wasn't really being unfaithful. After all, we weren't actually having sex, were we. I mean it wasn't actual intercourse or copulation or fornication or whatever you want to call it. It is just a wank. I'm not being unfaithful when I wank myself or let a vibrator bring me off whilst tied to the bed, am I? So how is letting another person doing it any different? Even if she is a massive turn on, dressed entirely in rubber, acting super sexy and I really do want to fuck her anyway! All I have to do is make sure I don't give anything away to the wife by acting guilty or suspicious. Right?

This was all going through my head as Effy began her first gentle strokes along my engorged, rubberised penis. Her rubber clad hand adhered to the rubber sheath, the inside of which was now well lubricated by my pre-cum, and slid it up and down my cock. My passion very quickly overcame my trepidation as she massaged my rigid shaft faster and faster. In the frenzied state to which I had already been brought it wasn't long before I was on the verge of orgasm. I have no idea why, but I tried to hold out as long as I could. A fruitless activity given my highly aroused state and Effy's skilful manipulation.

I grunted and snorted, wriggled my body and shook my head, sending my dribble flying again, but all to no avail. I let out a massive, muffled cry as I exploded into the sheath of my rubber pants but Effy carried on. My prick was throbbing and tingling and now trying to work out whether it should relax or cum again! Finally, I was given a reprieve.

"That's enough for now, Effy." interrupted Mistress. "Let's go get some lunch."

Good, I thought. My arms were beginning to ache and I was certainly feeling quite hungry. Mistress approached me with a bottle, stuck the straw from the top into my mouth beside the gag and squirted. I had to quickly swallow the refreshing water to prevent most of it from joining the dribble already adorning the front of my dress.

Mistress removed the straw, turned on her heel and she and Effy clacked their way across the room to the door, ignoring my grunts and squeals to be let down and join them. I couldn't believe they were just going to leave me here whilst they went and had lunch! They closed the door behind them and I was left hanging by my arms in the middle of the room. It wasn't too bad to start with as I wasn't at full stretch, but as time went by and I tried to relax my legs my upper arms started to suffer. So I had a choice between the balls of my feet or my arms bearing the weight of my body.

It seemed like forever, but I discovered later it was a little over an hour when they returned. Effy was still fully encased in her rubber prison, though I assume that she had at some point removed her hood to eat the lunch Mistress had mentioned.

Effy immediately approached me and grabbed my now flaccid, sticky penis and teased it back to life. Mistress looked on as it gradually revived and began to fill the now well lubricated rubber sleeve. Once my cock had again hardened and filled the sheath Mistress put a stop to the play.

"That's enough, Effy. Tuck it in, release her ankles and take her down."

Effy did as instructed, manoeuvring my engorged penis back inside my panties and unclipping my ankles and wrists. I was soon massaging my own upper arms as Effy had earlier.

"No time for that, Emmy. Let's go. Effy, clean up now and once Emmy has left you may join me upstairs again."

I followed Mistress out of the basement and across the hallway back to her flat. Once there I removed the gag and was shown how to remove my make-up and then, as I started to take off the collar, Mistress said. "What do you think you are doing? You didn't arrive dressed as instructed but you can most certainly leave dressed properly."

I could just about put up with being seen here dressed like this, but not walking into the house at home in front of the neighbours.

"Mum's stuff, your clothes and the other things, are in that bag." She went on. "You can keep the wig and the contact lenses and everything you are wearing and return to me next Saturday dressed as you are now. I will supervise the application of your make-up here after you have arrived. I expect to see Emmy at my door next week in all her blonde glory. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress." I replied demurely.

Mistress escorted me to the street door and watched me as I made my way to the car and attracted the stares of a couple of passers-by. To be honest, I would have preferred to have still been wearing the make-up as then I could have at least been mistaken for a woman instead looking like a man in drag. The cuffs and collar would still have attracted attention, though.

My backside still hurt but it had subsided to a dull ache. The drive home was uncomfortable and on the way I parked in a quiet side street and removed the bondage equipment, changed my shoes and put my trousers and shirt back on over the maid's dress.

Once home I hid all the bondage gear and new dress, wig etc. in the toolbox in the shed and had something to eat whilst my wife's clothes were washing. Afterwards I ironed and put away her clothes and underwear and now all I had to do now was act naturally when she got home and try not to wince whenever I sat down.

Wow! What a day.

12