Saturday With My Cousin Hannah

Story Info
He spent the day with her.
746 words
3.26
179.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah’s mom was away on work and she asked my parents if she could stay the weekend with us. She came over and I told her that she could sleep in my room and I would sleep on the couch. Hannah is about 5’5” and weighs about 100 pounds. She has 32A breasts and a nice tight firm ass.

On Saturday morning I woke up and found a note that my mom had left me on the table. It said that her and my dad were going to be gone until later that night. I decided to make me some breakfast and made Hannah a pancake also. I went into my room and she was still asleep. The cover was pulled away from her and I could see her lying on her back and her ass uncovered. I walked closer to get a closer look and she was wearing red and white panties with princess on them. My dick got hard when I saw her panties. I had never had thoughts about her before and I was not sure why. I felt bad because I was having these thoughts. I woke her up and told her to come and eat and I walked back into the kitchen.

I was sitting at the table when Hannah walked in and she was wearing a white tank top and a pair of boxers. “Good Morning, Hannah,” I said to her. She looked at me and nodded her head.

I starting wondering if she knew what I saw this morning and if she knew that I was looking at her. After we ate I went into the living room and began watching television. I was wearing my boxers and a t-shirt. I was sitting there thinking about seeing Hannah and I got hard again. I put a sheet over me. Hannah came out to where I was and opened the door to look outside. She wasn’t saying much to me and I didn’t know why.

She picked up a ball and through it at me and I missed it and reached down to pick it up and when I did the sheet feel off and I didn’t realize it. I was so hard from seeing her earlier this morning. I looked up and her and she was looking at my dick. The head was sticking out of my boxers. I quickly covered back up and didn’t say anything to her.

She walked over to me and said, “Can I see the whole thing?” I didn’t know what to say because in a way I wanted to and in a way I thought it was wrong. Hannah knelt down by me in the chair and pulled the sheet off of me. When she did she asked me if I could take my boxers off. I stood up and pulled them down. I don’t have the biggest cock in the world but I am proud of what I have. It is about 6 and half inches long. Hannah was amazed by it and she began staring at it. I finally began stroking it in front of her and she asked me if she could do it.

I told her yes but I picked her up and carried to my room. She was facing me and she looked deep into my eyes and started kissing me. I began kissing her back and I got to the hall and pressed her against the wall and began kissing her faster. She was wiggling around in my arms and after a couple of minutes we went into my room. I laid her down on my bed and continued kissing her. I slid her shirt off of her and began licking and sucking on her nipples. She loved this because she was moaning and when I stopped she said please don’t stop.


I slid her boxers off and then her panties and I began kissing and licking her pussy. I loved her cunt. It was shaven and really smooth. I stuck my face into her pussy and began to lick her more. I slid one finger into her. She was moaning and groaning and I kept licking her pussy for over 20 minutes until she came in my face. I licked all of her juices up. She looked up at me and said, “Can you please lay next to me and hold me?” I couldn’t say no to her and she fell asleep in my arms.