Saturday's Ashes

Story Info
He could tell she wasn't getting what she wanted at home.
3.4k words
4.31
38.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***if you enjoy this story, your rating is appreciated***

It was a lazy Saturday morning and there wasn't a lot to do. I sat on the couch and watched as he killed the avatar on the screen. "Yes!" He did a little dance that was so ridiculous that it was alluring. He wasn't self-conscious in the least, a trait that I coveted. Oh well.

I watched his little butt wiggle in victory and a smile curved my lips. Video games could be paused.

Quietly, I slid up behind him and slid my hands up the back of his thighs to find his butt. His cheeks clenched as I squeezed. I went up on my tip toes and nipped at his ear lobe. "Come upstairs," I whispered hotly.

"In a minute," he replied. He didn't break his concentration from the figure on the television screen. I slid my hand around to his thigh. He was much taller than me and I had to reach. He twisted his hips to keep my hands away from my target. "C'mon," he whined, "I'm almost there."

Me too, I thought darkly. This was the 3rd day in a row that I had sought his attentions. He ignored me as steadfastly today as he had the previous day and the day before that. I sighed. After 5 years maybe my expectations were just too high.

I bit back my frustration. I wasn't happy that I had been reduced to touching myself to keep my frustration at bay. I had gotten home from work before him the previous day and had spent 45 minutes with one of my toys bringing myself to orgasm more than once. To my immense chagrin I discovered that the more I masturbated the more I hungered for someone's touch other than my own.

I had developed a regular schedule that pissed me off more than it satisfied me. He left for work early in the morning. I waited for the front door to slam, brought myself to climax and then drowsed back to sleep until I had to get up for work. At the end of the day, I arrived home to find him plunked in front of the TV in just his boxers. I would straddle him and slide my G cups down his chest. He kissed me and then pushed me off. "Later," he said, his eyes glued to the television. With a sigh, I told him I was going to take a nap. I went upstairs and brought myself to climax again.

After what felt like years of this nonsense I was starting to lose my patience. I listened to my friends talk. I knew other men weren't getting at home a quarter of what I offered. Granted, I wasn't perfect but what was wrong with me that he kept passing me up at every opportunity?

I pulled my hand away from his thigh. I certainly wasn't going to beg. I drew back and he didn't seem to notice. I curled up on the couch and sighed as I watched him play his video game. Damned annoying.

My lust was making me restless. No way I would be able to sit on this couch and watch him play his video game. For one thing, I might launch myself at his throat with a knife. I glared at his back, plotting his demise but he seemed impervious.

"I'm going to go run some errands," I declared as I stood up. I wanted him to pause the game, turn to look at me with lust lighting his eyes and command me to get upstairs, take my clothes off and be quick about it.

Instead he nodded his head, his attention never flickering from the game. "Can you pick up some soda while you're out?"

I suppressed a growl. I knew other men would kill for someone as passionate and excited about sex as I was! Why wasn't he biting?

Instead, I grabbed my purse and slammed the door behind me without a word. I was pissed. He knew it. He didn't care. I hopped into my car and gunned the engine. How dare he ignore me?!

I ran around town crossing off items on my to-do list as a went. It didn't help. I was getting more incensed, more turned on. I couldn't stop thinking about dragging him up into bed, sliding my tongue down his chest, his belly, licking the inside of his thighs, drawing my tongue along the crease of his balls just the way he liked it. I imagined his intake of breath as I lowered my mouth to his hard...

A horn blared and I veered back to my side of the road. Goddammit! Why wouldn't the bastard fuck me like any other red-blooded American male? What the fuck? Was I so fucking unappealing?

I groaned as I pulled into the parking lot of the bank. Fuck him, it didn't matter. For the umpteenth time I questioned if I had made the right choice. After 5 years, I was damn sick of a man who couldn't keep up with my libido. I knew it was unusual that I wanted sex every day but I would have thought it was an oddity that would have caused most men to rejoice.

I turned the key in the ignition, shutting off my car. Even my toys weren't keeping me satisfied anymore. I was pretty sure something was wrong with me even though I wasn't sure what it was. It's not normal for a woman to want sex every day, I thought darkly. Maybe that's the issue. Maybe he's just so weirded out by my insane need that it's a turn off now.

Grrrr. Regardless of what the issue was, I wasn't going to solve it right now. I slid out of the driver's seat locking the car behind me. It was close to noon. I was going to make into the bank right before they closed. I picked up the pace nearly running into the bank.

I was waiting in those damn rope lines that have become ubiquitous in banks when I heard my name. I swung around trying to figure out who was calling me. My eyes slid over the lobby and then I quickly did a double take.

There was a sexy man standing less than 5 feet away. He was wearing a suit and tie and delicately rimmed eyeglasses. His cheeks were ruddy as if he had spent too much time out in the sun. He had eyes that were so blue that I had to keep myself from staring. I need to maintain a shred of dignity. But, of God, he was mouth watering. I wanted to climb those long legs, lick my way up that chest, kiss those big lips and ride him until he was gasping my name in that sweet, sexy, husky voice. He looked so nicely put together that my palms were itching to muss him up. Loosen that tie, unbutton that shirt and run my fingers through his hair until it was standing on end. I wanted to lick him like a lollipop. He gave a heart wrenching grin and with a jolt I realized I *knew* him!

"Ricky?" I breathed in surprise. His smile widened.

"Hi!" His tone was bright even though his voice sounded like whiskey poured over honey.

I had gone to school with Ricky. We were Facebook friends but I hadn't seen him in person in years. He had been the ultimate dork. He watched Japenese anime, he played video games, his status updates on Facebook were as likely to be in Latin as in English. Mother of God, he had gotten hot! He had lost the few pounds that had rounded him out and a healthy glow emanated from him. His smile was even, the endearing little gaps in his teeth from his youth now lost in a blinding whiteness.

"What are you doing here?" I sounded a little breathy to myself but he would never know the difference.

"I manage this madhouse," he said. His grin widened. I suspected for a moment that I was more transparent than I believed but I quickly dismissed it. There was no way he could know I was aching to be touched. At this point, by pretty much anyone. His chin lifted. "Do your transaction with the teller and then I'll give you the tour."

I nodded, swallowed and turned away. I took a deep breath. He looked as sexy as sin but I suspected anyone would at this point. I hadn't been touched in over a week, an eternity to my body that was starved for daily contact.

I walked to the back of the building where his office was located. "So, how have you been?" I asked. Dammit, I sounded breathless again. Good thing he didn't know the difference. He looked up over those glasses that I longed to knock askew and a slow smile poured onto his face.

"Well, better now that you're here." He said it with a hint of insolence and I knew he was kidding. He glanced at the clock. "C'mon, we're just about to close up. I'll show you around." He took me on a tour of the building. It wasn't all that interesting...his office, a teller line, the vault, a board room sporting an enormous table. I looked at that table and several nasty ideas popped into my head. Goddammit, why couldn't he have fucked me at home? This day was going to be endless!

The head teller popped her head in as he was showing me around. "We're all balanced up. Need anything else?"

He shook his head. "Nope! Have a great weekend!"

She grinned and bobbed her head as she exited. I heard a hub bub of conversation that was abruptly cut off as the front door closed behind them.

Without a sound, he wheeled on his heels and grabbed me. I was stunned, surprised. His hands tangled in my hair. He grabbed a handful, forcing my to press myself backwards into an awkward half back bend. His arm slid around my waist, supporting my back even as he drew my hips closer to his. I didn't mean to but I arched my hips. His lips lifted in one corner as if I had said something funny. His head dipped, his lips drawing closer to mine...

"No!" I gasped. He paused, his lips a millimeter from mine.

"Give me one good reason why not," he replied softly. Dangerously.

"I have someone at home." That saucy smile tugged at his lips.

"So?"

"So... I'm not a cheat."

His tongue made a slow, sensuous journey down the column of my neck. I tensed, trying not to respond. He chuckled darkly against my skin and the vibration sent a thrum of sensation up to my lips and down into my belly. Okay, and maybe a little lower too. He nibbled on my ear and I bit my lip to keep from gasping.

"You won't be cheating. In fact, you don't have to do anything at all." He whispered it in my ear and I knew it was a lie even as he said it. But it didn't matter. I clung to it.

"I can't..."

His lips cut me off and I knew I was lost. His tongue plunged into my mouth and I was fighting to keep my hips from rolling, my hands from roaming, my clothes from magically slipping off my body.

Without a word, he turned me. He guided my hands onto the board room table. His used his feet to kick mine a little further out. I was bent at almost a 90 degree angle over the table. His hands slid around to my belly, then up under my shirt. He pushed my bra up out of his way and his hands found my nipples. I groaned as he teased them with the hard pads of his thumbs, moaned as he plucked them between his thumb and forefinger.

I had no warning. He simply pulled my shirt and bra up over my head and pressed me down into the table. I was grinding against it as his tongue teased down my spine. I moaned and arched. He laughed. "Ah... I see someone is a bit sensitive." He kissed his way back up my spine and, against my will, my back forced its way up into a harsh arch. I was panting. My spine was the most sensitive part of my body and he was teasing me. Gently, he sank his teeth into the muscle that connected my neck and shoulder as he slid his hand around to cup my cunt. I groaned, letting myself drop into the cool comfort of the table top. He laughed and slid his hands down my jeans. His fingers quested and I knew what he would find.

When he finally slid his fingers under my panties he gave a small sound of male satisfaction. I was wet, slick, ready for him. His fingers continued to quest. He pulled back the hood of flesh that protected me and rubbed his thumb relentlessly in circles around my clit. I was groaning, arching, telling him that I had to stop.

But he ignored me. His clever fingers found my clit as his cock rubbed between my ass cheeks. "Doesn't seem like you want to stop," he murmured hotly as he fingered me. I moaned, arched against his fingers and then tried to hold myself still.

"Oh no..." he growled and pressed his finger firmly against my clit. I gave a cry, turned on and distressed. His cock ground against me. I was on fire. He pressed me further into the wood of the table.

"Nooooooooo!" I wailed but it was too late. I bucked, cried out, cumming under the assault of his fingers.

He growled in his throat and whipped me around to face him. I was panting, flushed, knowing I needed to stop this. But my hands never flickered, never stopped his movements as I pushed my jeans down to the floor. He looked at my little black panties. He slid to his knees and looked up at me. His blue eyes were blazing with enough intsensity that I fancied I could see a fire banked in the depths.

His head lowered and I pushed him back. I realized what he was planning and it would be more than I could stand. This act that my boyfriend refused to perform on me. I didn't think I could stand it from a virtual stranger. He stood and pressed my back down onto the table. "No!" I gasped.

He said nothing, just presesd my thighs wider. I knew I was about to lose myself. He lowered his head and I grabbed his hair, pulling, trying to keep him from letting me break apart. "No holding back," he growled. He grabbed my hands, held them captive in one of his and lowered his head again. I made a sound of feminine distress knowing that I was about to lose myself.

He laughed quietly and claimed in one long stroke of his tongue. I cried out and arched. He grunted in satisfaction and kept going. Again and again, his tongue teased me in long strokes. My widespread thighs were shaking but it didn't seem to matter to him. His tongue swirled my clitoris and I knew I should stop him. He paused for a quick moment and looked up at me right before he sucked my clit into his mouth. I screamed and arched. He moaned. "That's my girl. Ride my tongue."

As if I had any other choice.

His tongue was stabbing into me now and I felt my body tensing. I began to shudder as I felt it building. "Oh God! Stop! Stop! I'm going to...!"

If anything, my cries just caused him to pick up the pace. I fought it but he kept assaulting me with his delicious, velvet tongue. "Oh God! I'm going to...I can't...DON'T STOP!" I screamed as I felt myself climbing. He just laughed, slid two fingers into me and lowered his tongue to my clit. I bucked, arched, bit my hand to keep from screaming. I looked down and discovered that his mouth was buried in my cunt but his eyes were firmly fixed on my face. With a scream, I lost all control. He watched me as a writhed and bucked until I came under his tongue. He lapped at me. Slowly, leisurely. I thought I would be too tired for anything else but he quickly disabused me of that notion.

He turned me, nudging me forward until I was on my hands and knees on the top of the table in that giant boardroom. He didn't say anthing, just opened his pants. When I felt his cock nudging against me I realized that it was my opportunity to knock him off me, tell him never to touch me again.

But my needy, unnatural body betrayed me again. He sank his hand into my hair and pulled back, forcing me into an unnatural arch. He pulled sharply on my hair and nudged his cock against me.

"No," I protested, thinking of my boyfriend.

"Yes," he muttered, "You need a good, hard fucking." I swallowed, his words left my mouth dry.

"Yes," I whispered it before I even realized the word had formed in my head. He gave a small sound of triumpth and plunged into me. He groaned as my tight body pushed him back out. "God," he gritted, "you're tight."

"I need more," I wailed. I had meant that I needed more from my boyfriend. I wouldn't be so tight if only he'd fucked me a little more. But I quickly realized that he hadn't taken it that way.

"One minute more, pretty. I need to work my way into you." I realized he thought I had been talking about his penetration.

"No, I..." My thoughts ceased as he managed to sink his thick, hard cock into my pussy. He groaned, rolled his hips and I knew there was more. "No..." I proteseted weakly. But he just laughed and sank deeper, deeper, deeper. Finally, he was seated all the way to the hilt and my pussy felt stretched, filled.

Distantly, I heard his laughter as he bagan to thrust. I screamed under his attention. My guilt was swept away in a tide of lust as his thrusts became deeper, more demanding, more immediate.

I was bucking against the table but it still wasn't enough for him. He kicked my knees out from under me tumbling me to the floor.

"I got what you need," his expression was intent as he lifted my ankles to his shoulders. I shuddered and he bent me in half. He held himself still for a brief moment and then surged into me. I groaned. He was big, stretching me, pushing me, hurting me. He worked himself in slowly, giving me a chance to adjust.

Finally...finally...his beautiful cock was seated in me all the way to the hilt. I was stuffed, full, just on the verge of pain. He looked down at me and his brow was beaded with sweat. "Lock your ankles," he gritted. I followed his instructions. He held himself very still for a long moment. "Not going to be able to stop," his warning was pressed out between his gritted teeth.

"Don't stop," I gasped, shocked that the words came out of my mouth. He managed a tight, painful grin, pulled himself almost all the way out. He held himself there briefly and then... oh God!... he slammed into me and I heard myself scream. There was no stop, no end, he just kept plunging into me and I knew I was going to lose control. I was bucking, nearly throwing him off even though I wanted nothing more than for him to keep going. Something in him knew what I wanted because he rode my bucking hips, thrusting harder, deeper until I was lost. I screamed and my back arched into a sharp bend as my hips thrust upward to meet his cock. I needed it all! He rode my orgasm and kept thrusting. The tension rose, climaxed. I wanted to stop, to catch my breath but he wouldn't let me. His body kept driving into me and I came again. With a roar, he gave one last thrust and found his relief.

I moaned and he lips lowered to capture mine. He dropped his head against my breast as he gasped for air. "Go home and find that," he said with smug satisfaction.