Satyros Wants Your Alcohol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She guides your hand to her nethers, revealing a medium-sized slit in the crotch of her robes, wide enough for two hands to fit. Jesus Christ, do all mamono keep some way of reaching their genitalia in their dresses to masturbate in public? Kinky bitches.

Your hand slips inside and touches her soft, wet folds. Immediately, she tenses up and scoots closer, murmuring about how bad she needs your fingers buried inside her to the knuckle. You find her entrance and probe it with a fingernail, making her hiss in frustration. She adjusts your hand a little and pushes two of your fingers in, her walls clenching so hard around them you're afraid they'll fracture.

'Oh, Demon Lord, sweet Eros, Pandemonium be damned, this is it,' she hisses. 'That's the stuff. Finger-fuck me now, make me cum for you like you used that tongue. Don't stop, please, I'm so close.'

You keep your fingers still and use a third to stroke all along her swollen labia from the bottom to the top. You press it against her clitoris, making her groan louder and move her hips back and forth against your hand, rising off the bench each time.

'Don't, please,' she begs, almost sounding close to tears. 'I can't take anymore, move your fingers, dammit! I can't stand that kind of teasing, my pussy is on fire and my clit is so bulging now it could burst! Please, honey, I need it, I need you, I want to cum!! Nnnnngh, just fuck me!!'

Grinning widely at her need, you move your fingers in and out of her a little, giving her a shallow fingering. You move your fingers up and down her cunt with the least movements possible, allowing your first two joints of your index and middle fingers to stroke her pussy walls, rolling them around in circles to reach the maximum area and stimulate every part of her. You keep the in-and-out movement in her pussy to a minimum. She's shaking and shivering, begging you to move faster before she breaks, her cries of lust low and sexy to your ears.

Meanwhile, her hand is wrapped around your cock, stroking it softly from bottom to top and grasping the middle with a little pressure. Keeping her hand there, she starts moving her fingers around your head and the tip, the wetness collected from her own juices smearing around your cockhead and spreading down, flowing down your full balls. She moves her hand up and down with surprising precision, but without rubbing the full length of your shaft. Her fingers stroke and manipulate the sensitive underside and tip of your cock, making your balls pulse and swell with hot, unspent seed. You start humping her hand, your hips moving up and down to find some extra stimulation to get the release you need, but without success. You let out a breathy moan into her ear and tell her it feels fantastic, how relentless and precise her fingers are, how badly you need to cum, and how much she turns you on.

She looks back at you and bites her lip, the look on her face almost sending you over the edge. Your fingers keep rubbing around the inside of her pussy, exploring the delicate folds and making hot wetness gush out each time you stroke her sopping cunt, her moans of desire prompting you to keep up. You add a third finger, enjoying how her pussy clenches around it as if in surprise, then accommodates it inside without trouble thanks to the copious, thick natural lubrication she's giving.

You stare into each others' eyes as you both prepare for the upcoming release. You both know it'll be huge, you've been teasing each other for long enough. You wish you could have a photograph of this moment.

'Are you close, darling?' she gasps, the last bit ending in a whimper of need as more juices gush out over your hands,

'Ilias, I can't take no more,' you sputter, feeling all five of her fingers hit the sweet spot below your cockhead which is every man's weakness.

'Then cum for me, baby! Cum all over my hand! Blast that cock-juice ten feet in the air and watch it splatter over my hand and face! Cum for me! Cuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm!!'

'OH SWEEEEEET EROOOOOSSSS!!'

The two of you cum together, a rippling pleasure spreading through your bodies as your balls churn and get ready to spew their seed, and her cunt clenches one last time on your fingers as you tease out all her juices. The two of you then explode all over each other.

Her cries fill your ear as her heated quim starts spurting hot girl-cum all over your hand and forearm. You look down and your eyes widen in shock, the geyser of juice exploding outwards from where your fingers are buried so deep in her box and flying over your shoulder.

Her eyes widen in a similar response when your cock shoots cum all over her dress and hand. Your first warm cumshot flies up to her nose, leaving a white streak across it like she had a paint accident, right up to one of her horns. The next shot hits her shoulder, staining her robe white and then turning translucent as it appears to dissolve into her clothes. For all you know, those could be made of arachne silk so they can absorb spirit energy. The third, fourth, and fifth shots fly into the air and splash all over her hand, giving her a nice, shiny white glove to wear. Of course, it would seem the glove is ripped in several places, but its edible and her favourite flavour.

'NNNNNGHHHHH!!' you gasp, trying to fuck her soft palm and get out all that thick man-milk of yours on her slim body.

'AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!' she moans, humping your hand furiously as her femspunk splatters on the table, ground, and leaves your hand messier than when you first dunked it into custard by mistake.

Your eyes never leave each other as you cum, the lustful, excited gazes intensifying with each spurt the two of you give.

You feel your orgasms die down, but the aftershock remains for minutes afterward. She's shuddering as she takes her hand off your cock. You shiver a little, curling your toes inwards and shaking your head to clear the cobwebs, but it's quite difficult to shake off the afterglow of an orgasm like that.

The two of you smile at each other, feeling another rush of chemistry inspiring the strength for a second round in you.

'Whew, that was intense,' she grins. She raises the cum-splattered hand to her face and starts licking off your semen, her eyes closed as she savours the taste of all than warm spunk. It won't be too hard to know what her favourite flavour of ice-cream is. Or wine for that matter.

'I couldn't agree more,' you laugh. 'And I hope this won't be all.'

'All? All? We're just getting started. Let's get out of here and go to my place, it's right next door, in fact. Wanna cum along to help with my fingering fetishes?'

'Fuck yes, you're as horny as you look.'

She giggles at the silly pun and bops your nose. Your heart warms again and you remember what they say about gut instinct. Well, right now you have other instincts at play.

Basic instincts.

She grabs your hand and pulls you up, straightening her robe. 'I don't even know your name.'

'Anon. Nice to hump your hand, hun.'

She giggles cutely. 'I'm Martha, nice to get fingered by you, babe.'

'Shame you didn't tell it to me earlier, I wanted to moan that name as I covered your hand in jizz.'

She smiles and leans forward to kiss your nose. 'Ye'll have all da opportunities ya want at mah place, hun.'

You laugh at her drunken persona as she leads you out of Exotica Nonhuman Bar. This trip was definitely worth it, and you can't see any going back. Only cumming, and cumming, and going forward.

You notice the hellhound bouncer looking at you as you exit the bar. She flashes you a thumbs up, her muscular arm around a scared-looking shotacon whose lips are trembling. You return the thumbs-up and smile, knowing that he's in safer hands than his mother. The hellhound scoops up the little guy behind you and nuzzles his nose with hers, making cute cooing noises to calm him down.

You catch sight of the last bit of the lovebirds rubbing noses together as you turn a corner. Martha kisses your cheek and walks to a door, whipping out her key from nowhere.

'You're really up for this, right?' she asks, some doubt filling her face as she turns to you.

'You know I couldn't be more ready. I'm ready to finger you until kingdom cum now, dear.'

Smiling in relief, Martha unlocks the door. 'Well, I have other itches which need scratching. Like you fingering a different hole.'

'Dear sweet Eros, could you mean -'

'That's right, hun, I want you finger and fuck my tight ass. I love anal masturbation and the effect it has on me. I want three of your fingers drilling and teasing my little pink asshole until I scream louder than a banshee! You do want to poke that little pucker of mine, right?'

'You're one kinky anal slut, y'know.'

She grins lewdly and turns around, flipping up her robes to show her white ass cheeks and no panties. 'Damn straight. Fill my asshole with meat too, I don't just need fingers. I want you slamming your meat rod inside my pussy as well - damn, I don't think I can wait. I'll be using my vibrator and double-ended dildo upstairs if you can't find me.'

She drops her robe and practically skips inside her home, humming a raunchy tune. You watch her ass as she disappears up the stairs, then shake your head, chuckling. You'll be quite busy for a while, since human girls seem to have a shopping itch to scratch, but mamono have much better, deeper, and more interesting cravings. Time to see what your new buttslut wants.

You walk inside, humming a random tune, and close the door, your eyes turning to the stairs. A lustful grins spreads across your face as you start climbing them. The buttslut might need a spanking for all the cock-teasing she did to you at the bar.

12