Satyr's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's hands settled on her waist and then she felt him dabbing a cool gel around her anus. He lubed her up well and then she felt him pressing the head of his cock against her.

"Slow down and let me work my way inside you."

She pushed all the way down and then stopped. As Jack pressed forward, putting his cock head right on her puckered hole she looked up. On the desk in front of her was a picture of Jack and his wife, smiling for the camera. Jack's wife was pretty. Thin with smallish tits, her golden hair flowed down past her shoulders. They looked happy together. Carol wondered if Jack's wife would be happy if she walked in right then. The thought made her smile just as Jack's cock head pushed into her ass.

Her eyes went wide. She gasped and her hands, still on Ted's chest, clenched. "Oh shit! Fuck yes! Oh please, fuck my ass, Jack."

She felt Jack push in further and then he pulled out a little before pushing back in. She stayed still, focusing on the cock in her pussy and the cock in her ass. She'd never experienced anything like this before and she was relishing every minute. Jack worked slowly until hit bottom in her ass and began to pump in earnest. She started moving as well, raising up and then pushing back down. It only took a few strokes to establish a rhythm. Ted reached up and took Carol's tits in his hands, gently squeezing and stroking her hard nipples as she rode his cock.

She looked up from Ted to the picture on Jack's desk. She'd never think of Jack's wife the same again. Odd that she didn't even know the woman's name. Once again she wondered what would happen if she were to walk in on this scene. Just then the door opened and Carol gasped. It wasn't Jack's wife, it was Martin.

At first Martin looked shocked, then angry, and then a sudden change came over him and a hungry look grew on his face. He stepped into the room and closed the door. Carol realized how she must look. She'd agreed to spend the afternoon with him and now here she was fucking two other men. She expected Martin to turn and leave, but he didn't. She expected him to yell at her and call her a dirty slut, but he didn't. What he did surprised her.

"Do you have room for one more cock?" Martin asked as he approached.

Carol nodded and managed to grunt out, "Fuck yes! Let me suck your cock Martin. Oh God, I want your cock in my mouth."

Martin pulled his cock out and unceremoniously offered it to Carol. She twisted her head and licked his cock before taking it deep into her mouth. Lust built inside her while the three cocks stuffed her holes. Faster and harder she drove down onto Ted's cock, feeling Jack keep time, thrusting deep into her ass each time she pulled up. All the while Martin's cock filled her mouth, his taste a delicious combination of salt and musk.

Above them the invisible Satyr laughed with glee at the incredible scene he had orchestrated. It had almost gone bad when Martin had stumbled in but quick thinking on Billy's part and some satyr dust liberally thrown in the boy's face, had saved the moment. Lust usually fixed problems of the heart, Billy had found.

Down on the floor, Ted and Jack were both getting close. Their grunts were urgent and Carol felt both of their cocks begin to swell. Ted blew first, pushing up, his cock swelled inside her pussy and then his hot cum erupted into her soaking pussy. Carol clenched down on him as her own orgasm spread through her groin. Jack's cock exploded in her ass, sending jets of cum deep into her bowels.

"Oh, shit! Her ass is clenching my cock like a fucking vise!" Jack croaked behind her.

"Fuck yeah, her pussy is on fire. You should feel this slut's cunt. Damn!" Ted laid his head back and closed his eyes.

Carol pulled off Martin's cock. "Fuck me. Oh damn, please keep fucking me." Her orgasm was reaching its zenith and she threw her head back and forced her pussy down on Ted's cock. They stayed in that position for a minute. Carol finally collapsed onto Ted. Jack pulled his softening cock from her ass letting a large glob of cum slide out to run down over Ted's balls. Carol moaned softly and then rose up off of Ted, allowing more cum to drip from her used pussy.

"Martin do you still want to hang out this afternoon?"

He was staring at her with wide eyes, his mouth agape. Her voice brought him out of his stupor. "Sure! I mean, yeah. I'd love to."

Carol smiled at him. "Good, cause I think these men are done but I still need more cock."

Ted and Jack laughed. "If I was ten years younger I'd be able to stay up with you, girl." Ted chuckled.

"I'll get you again. Now that the cat's out of the bag, I expect our relationship to change." Jack picked up her skirt and handed it to her.

She smiled at her boss. "Who knows, maybe we will, maybe not." She knew she would though. She'd just been fucked royally and the fire was already growing in her pussy again.

She fastened her skirt around her waist and then donned her blouse. Panties and bra were left behind. Martin had somehow stuffed his still hard dick into his pants.

"See you Monday." Carol said to Jack. "It was nice fucking you Ted. I hope we can do it again sometime soon."

Carol took Martin's hand and led him from the office. "Let's get to your place so we can fuck," she said as they walked through the lobby.

-

Larry stared into the pool alongside Saint Valentine. "I'm sorry boss. I didn't see Billy switch out my arrows. Now all is lost." The cherub put his head in his hands to sob.

Valentine laid a consoling hand on Larry's shoulder. "Nonsense, Larry. Everything worked out just as I planned. You do know that the satyrs are my children as well, don't you. I knew Billy would help us out. You see, her heart had been so wounded by her first boyfriend that she needed more than your arrows could give. Had we just given her love it would have been cold. The love of a frigid woman is not what Martin deserved. You see, Martin has a hidden voyeuristic fetish; even he has not realized it, but he will. Now that her lust has been awakened, love can grow in her heart. Her lust will subside as Billy's arrow wears off. It will abate but not disappear. Her love will grow as her lust fades and Martin's passion is the perfect garden for her love to thrive in. Although, I'll admit, Billy did go a little overboard with the satyr dust. But, well, we'll see. I'm sure it will be interesting."

12