Saudade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was the first to come. The suddenness and intensity of it took her by surprise, but she kept gyrating her hips. Ayomi shrieked her way through her first orgasm, too, and Lisa felt a burst of wetness between them.

Ayomi kissed Lisa again, drawing her lips down her neck to her clavicle where her teeth gently nipped at the skin. Lisa felt the sharp sting, which added to the tempest of sensations building up within her. Ayomi did not stop and repeated her bite at her shoulder while increasing the speed at which her pussy rubbed against that of the woman who saw her as her whole world.

Lisa closed her eyes and surrendered herself. As the surge of pleasure stirred within her, she felt her senses leave her one-by-one. All she was aware of was the tactile sensations which ran through her body. It was as though all of her was one, continuous, erogenous zone. Sweat drizzled off her brows with the effort she was expending.

Another orgasm rocked their still-joined embrace. Whose it was did not matter. The floor where their bodies met was a small puddle by now. Slick with each other's juices, they kept going. Lisa was determined to coax more pleasure from Ayomi.

Time was an abstract concept. Lisa had no idea how long they had been going at it before Ayomi lurched forward one final time and collapsed on top of her in a heap of sweaty, tangled limbs. The world looked a bit groggy as she saw undefined shapes floating in front of her.

"That...was..." Ayomi managed before giving up on completing the sentence.

The air in the room was redolent with the smell of their sex, and Lisa could almost feel her partner's heart bursting against her ribcage. Still trying to join hers. The sounds of their laboured panting was all she could hear now.

"JJ, climate control. Turn the temperature down."

Cool air wafted against their sweaty skin while they lay, wrung out. Lisa took a deep breath before she could muster the effort in her arm to drape it across Ayomi.

"I have something to ask you, Lisa," Ayomi said, propping herself up on an elbow. "Why now? Why today?"

Lisa turned on her side to face her and caressed her cheek with her hand.

"It's not my birthday," Ayomi continued. "Not our anniversary, not any important date in our lives. It's almost as though you made a mistake and are doing this out of guilt."

"You take all the fun out of having sex with my wife, you know that?" Lisa laughed in response.

"I'm not complaining, believe me. It's just so out of character with the workaholic I've been married to for ten years to do something like this. Today almost felt like when we started dating. It's been so long since I felt that way."

"I'm sorry I've been distant, Ayomi, but I love you so much that I had to show you," Lisa said gently, "I woke up today with the inexplicable sickening feeling something terrible had happened to you. If it had and I hadn't had the chance..."

Lisa's words broke with a sob that stuck in her throat. She did a poor job of trying to stifle it. Ayomi pulled herself forward until she had her arm around Lisa's head.

"I'm right here, Lisa," she said, wiping away the moisture from the corners of Lisa's eyes. "I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere."

* *

Lisa lay prone on the bed without any of her clothes. Ayomi sat beside her and laid down a towel.

"It's been a while since I did this. I hope I'm not rusty."

"Like riding a bike," Lisa said contentedly, closing her eyes. "It'll all come back to you when you start."

"JJ, let's have some piano jazz."

The room obligingly filled with a slow, soft melody. Ayomi straddled Lisa's thighs and got to work on her shoulders. Her fingers immediately circled around the remnant of a bite mark she had left earlier.

"Does that hurt?"

"In the best way possible."

Ayomi smiled and began kneading her palms into Lisa's shoulders. She almost felt the knots pop one by one while her insistent hands worked their magic. Hours upon hours of sitting and staring at screens for her job had taken their toll on her wife's upper body.

"Ohh.. right there," Lisa said when Ayomi put both palms together and moved them on the back of her neck and pressed downwards.

Ayomi held Lisa's arm and gently massaged down to her shoulder on each side.

"On your back now."

Lisa turned under Ayomi's legs and faced her.

Ayomi's hands went to work on Lisa's breasts, her palms wrapping around them and cupping them. She squeezed them upwards until they tapered off to the nipples and then gave them a firm tweak.

Lisa moaned.

Encouraged, Ayomi repeated her action, tweaking the nipples harder this time. Using Lisa's moans as a sign that she was on the right track, she dug her fingers even deeper into the pliant. Ayomi was unashamedly a breast person, and the sight of Lisa's shapely tits in her deft hands—treating them like dough with her expert fingers—sent flashes of arousal through her.

Knead. Circle. Squeeze. Pinch. Circle. Squeeze. Knead. Circle. Knead.

Lisa absently reached up.

Ayomi took her hand, gently running it along the side of her face. She held Lisa's wrist and brought her fingers inches from her lips. Gently, she took them into her mouth. Each of them individually, from left to right and back again. Her tongue swirled around them, sucking on them until they were uniformly coated in her saliva.

She resumed with torturing Lisa's breasts. She closed her teeth around Lisa's right nipple and gently pressed down. Her tongue went wild, stabbing the sensitive end of the nub in her mouth. Her free hand drifted down to Lisa's damp sex and stroked her clit gently.

Lisa whimpered.

"Shh... Close your eyes, Lisa, and give yourself to me. Don't think about it. Surrender."

Lisa blinked up at her through the few inches between them.

Ayomi's hands were flat on the bed on either side of Lisa's head, carefully studying the expression on her face. Slowly, her wife's eyes closed.

"I've missed this Lisa so much."

She kissed Lisa on the forehead and neck. Trailed her lips down to Lisa's sensitive breasts. All over and around the pliant flesh before sucking each nipple into her mouth.

Lisa arched her back off the bed and pushed more of her breast into Ayomi's mouth.

Ayomi moaned this time and greedily accepted her offering. She held one nipple between her front teeth, gently stretching it out. Her hands went to Lisa's wet sex and stroked in lazy lines across her thighs then from her clit downwards. Over and over again.

Her ministrations had their desired effect. Lisa's body rose and fell against her fingers, mewling whenever Ayomi lingered in one area. She gasped when Ayomi teased and probed her opening. The slickness increased. Ayomi could tell by Lisa's shorter breath that she was about to come, so she pulled both her hand and mouth away.

"No fair," Lisa mumbled.

"Keep your eyes closed, dear," Ayomi said playfully, getting off the bed.

* *

A few minutes went by, and all Lisa heard was a rustling of clothes.

"Take a look now," Ayomi said.

Lisa opened her eyes and saw her wife leaning against the bedpost. She was completely naked except for the bright smile on her lips and the fleshy strap-on affixed to a tight-fitting belt around her waist. It was quite a contrast seeing the girth and size of the toy against her slender hips.

Ayomi procured a pillow and pushed it under Lisa's hips. The elevated position made it easier to keep her legs apart, and it gave a slight, downward angle for the faux phallus to approach her pussy. Ayomi liberally rubbed lube on the bulbous head and laid it lengthwise on Lisa's opening. She moved her hips forward, allowing the ridge of the dildo to rub against Lisa's clit.

"Oooh...yes! Please."

"Please...what?" Ayomi asked, batting her eyelashes. She was clearly enjoying the turnabout from the morning.

"Please, fuck me."

"Such eagerness," she tutted dramatically. "You sound like you really want to feel every inch of this cock buried inside you."

Lisa writhed impatiently, biting her lower lip.

"Say what you want, Lisa Sangster. Say what you want me to do."

"I want you to put that fucking cock inside me and fuck me like your life depends on it."

"Your wish is my command."

No sooner had she said this than the head of the strap-on popped into her vagina. Lisa gasped, and her eyes went wide. Her lower lips stretched apart to accommodate the increased girth of the invader. Lisa looked ahead in awe as more and more of the smooth strap-on entered her, filling her up and stretching her out.

Ayomi loomed over her, her eyes watching Lisa's reaction while she pushed in deeper. And then, her hips were flush against Lisa's...the head of the strap-on ensconced within Lisa's velvety depths. Her eyes remained riveted to Lisa's while she began to move back and forth.

Each outward stroke meant she pulled the fake cock slowly out of Lisa's vagina until the head merely touched her outer lips before slamming all of the way in. She repeated this agonizingly slow cycle many times, each inward jerk causing Lisa to yelp.

Lisa squeezed out one word through the haze of pleasure.

"Harder!"

Ayomi grabbed Lisa's shoulders for purchase and drove home her point. Her cock thrust in and out of Lisa's pussy. Each contour and ridge in the plastic made an impression and lit part of Lisa's nervous system alight.

"Fuck me! Fuck me like you fucking mean it."

Ayomi obliged. Her fake cock moved like a piston in and out of Lisa's pussy with wanton desire. Each frantic plunge brought Lisa closer to the promise of a delirious orgasm. Ayomi seemed to redouble her efforts, thrusting at frantic pace.

Every fibre of Lisa's being was held taut in anticipation. She clenched her eyes shut as the orgasmic wave rolled over her body. It felt like a riptide bursting through her, threatening to overwhelm her fragile senses. She saw darkness before seeing a fireworks display unfurl before her eyes. Liquid arousal gushed out of her.

Ayomi kissed her sweaty face and rammed home one final time.

Torrents of pleasure claimed her. Lisa felt like she was on a cloud before slowly regaining awareness of her surroundings. The room, the dim light, and the bed came back into focus. The faux cock was still inside her while she lay on her back with Ayomi resting her chin on Lisa's chest and looking at her with a smile.

"Arigato..." Lisa managed between pants.

"Who are you, and what have you done with my wife?" came Ayomi's reply.

* *

"What do you think?" Lisa said, smugly admiring her own ingenuity.

Ayomi gasped at the room around her in open-mouthed wonder.

The room looked exactly like their vacation suite, the penthouse of the Ritz Galactic. Lisa had surprised her with the vacation for their first anniversary. She remembered every bit of the journey. First to Cape Canaveral, and then to the hotel in Earth's upper orbit.

The best part of the suite was a retractable dome around them. When lowered, all that separated them from outer space was a transparent partition. A panoramic vista of the Earth loomed large on one side with the infinity of the universe on the other.

Ayomi saw the room and was immediately transported back to the nights they had spent on the space station, wrapped in each other's arms.

"JJ, you've outdone yourself."

"Thank you, Ayomi. I aim to please," the AI answered.

Clothes were quickly discarded and relegated to a forgotten pile while Lisa and Ayomi lay down on a blanket in the middle of the room. Together, they took in the starry sky around them. Then they turned on their sides, facing each other.

Ayomi curled her hand around Lisa and drew a long ellipse along her back. Lisa shivered at the touch, her skin stippling with gooseflesh.

She held Ayomi's nipple between her thumb and forefinger and pinched it moderately hard, causing her to yelp in pain.

"You're not dreaming. I'm right here with you."

They smiled and kissed gently. Lisa settled into kiss and tilted her head, pushing her tongue deeper into Ayomi's mouth. Her tongue licked and laved until Ayomi could no longer be a passive receiver.

She rolled over to kiss Lisa. The illusory dome closed around them until the sun and Earth were blocked out. The couple were now only bathed in the starlight coming in through the solitary aperture directly above.

"Lisa, there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

Lisa brushed Ayomi's hair off her face. "I'm listening."

Ayomi took a deep breath and tried to form coherent words in her mind.

"JJ, turn off the VR. I want to be in the present when I say this."

The penthouse at the Ritz Galactic disappeared around them. They lay on the padded floor of a large and empty room in their house. Lisa waited patiently, smiling at her.

"I've been wanting to say this for a while now, but I've never had the opportunity. You were always so busy with your work. There was never a right time."

Lisa nodded and continued stroking her wife's hair.

"I think we're ready to have a baby. I want one."

Lisa flinched at her words.

Ayomi grabbed her hand and interlocked her fingers around it.

"I didn't know whether or not to ask you before, given how little I saw of you. I'll admit, Lisa, I was afraid you had replaced your family with your work. I didn't know how much I meant to you any more."

Her wife blinked a few times.

Ayomi kissed their joined hands gently.

"But I could not have been more wrong. Today showed me that you are still the woman I fell in love with and said my wedding vows to all those years ago. I know every day cannot be like today, but I needed this day. I needed today to remember the Lisa I dated. So I'm asking you if you want to start a family with me now?"

Lisa closed her eyes. A multitude of emotions welled up inside her. There was so much she wanted to say to Ayomi, but she knew she couldn't. She couldn't, no matter how much it gnawed away at her inwardly.

"Lisa?"

"Yes."

Her reply was so soft, Ayomi could have been forgiven for not hearing it, or simply dismissing it as something she imagined out of want. So Lisa said it louder, just to be clear. "Yes, Ayomi. I want to have a baby with you."

Ayomi smiled broadly before raining down kisses all over Lisa's face and plunging her tongue deep into her mouth.

"I'll set up a meeting with Dr. Litvak for this week, and then we'll take it from there."

Lisa smiled in response, not betraying a hint of the tempest of emotion inside her.

"Close your eyes, Lisa. Imagine a little boy or girl running around here, raising hell. Imagine going for walks with our child. Dropping our kid off to school, his birthdays, graduation..."

Ayomi kissed her wife once more and stroked her cheek.

"You and I are going to be Moms, Lisa. It terrifies me in the best way possible. Whenever a voice tells me I'm not ready, I will remember I have you by my side."

"Always."

They lay hand in hand, talking about their baby until sleep claimed them, remaining wrapped in each other's embrace until morning.

* *

"Do you have to go?" Lisa whined.

Ayomi stood at her dresser and sampled a few different earrings.

Lisa looked over her shoulder at the mirror and gently fondled her from behind. She whispered,

"This black dress would look so much better in a pile on the floor."

Ayomi laughed and attached her chosen jewellery.

"Don't go," Lisa repeated, running her tongue along Ayomi's luscious earlobe and down her neck. "I promise, I'll make it worth your while."

"You make it sound so tempting," Ayomi said with a broad smile. "After yesterday, there's nothing I want more than to spend the whole day with you. But I can't, not today."

"Why not?" Lisa wheedled insistently. "You'll see her again."

"I haven't seen Gina in over a year. We made this plan weeks ago to meet her and her husband for lunch."

"So what? Tell her something came up. Tell her you'll make it up to her."

Ayomi turned to face her and kissed her hard.

"Don't be like this, honey. It's just one lunch with my best friend from college. I'll be back before you know it. You can even catch up on your work so we're on our own after I return."

She kissed Lisa again and whispered in her ear. "This black dress will look just as good on the floor tonight. Save up some of that sexual energy for me when I get back."

Lisa held herself upright as Ayomi slowly drew back and picked up her purse.

"I've set up an appointment with Dr. Litvak on Thursday. She said that with my medical history, the chances are good I can conceive on my first try. She's really keen on meeting you as well."

Lisa barely heard these words. A whirl of thoughts swirled around in her head.

Ayomi kissed her on each cheek before walking towards the door. Unaware of her actions, Lisa followed her down to the living room and saw her receding form get closer to the door.

"Don't go. Please."

Ayomi turned around and looked at Lisa with a tranquil expression then smiled back.

"I'm not going anywhere, Lisa. I'll always come back to you."

Lisa watched blankly as the door to her house opened and closed. She heard the smooth whirring sound of the garage door retracting before she found motion in her limbs.

"Ayomi!" she yelled, starting for the door.

But nothing came out of her mouth. The word stuck halfway in her throat. Her house looked blurred around the edges now. It was as though she was looking at everything in an old television set.

Lisa tried saying something with no luck, once again. Slowly, the house disintegrated before her eyes, leaving an inky blackness.

She sank to her knees and broke down in a series of sobs, even as the blackness permeated her surroundings until she could see nothing else. Not her house. Not Ayomi. Nothing at all.

* *

Lisa's eyes popped open. She was strapped down to a table with a roomful of people in white lab coats staring at her.

"Let me go! I have to go back!" she screamed and struggled against her restraints.

The scientists looked at each other and then at her. Everyone wore the same look of sadness mixed with wide-eyed amazement. The door burst open, and a man rushed in. Lisa recognized him when he came to her bedside and undid the straps.

"Robbie, you have to let me go back. I have to save her!"

"You can't do that, Lisa," he said, wrapping Lisa in a hug. All of the other scientists filed out of the room shaking their heads and talking to each other.

"You don't understand, Robbie, there's so much we didn't do. There's so much I didn't tell her. We were going to grow old together, hand-in-hand. You can't take that away from me! She said she wanted to have a baby. We were going to see a doctor on Thursday. You have to let me go back. You have to!"

"I can't," he said, his voice catching, though he maintained his stoic demeanour. "It's against the rules, and you know it."

"Please, Robbie, please let me make it right," she said before breaking down into a series of incoherent sobs.

"You can't," he repeated softly. "Not this."

He held her for a long time while she cried into his shirt.

* *

EPILOGUE

Dr. Phil Lowry sat in his office with little work to do. He had always been on the cusp of a Nobel Prize, and with his latest breakthrough, he could sense the elusive gold medal grow closer. His single-minded obsession with his work had driven away his friends and family, but it was all going to be worth it.

His idle ruminations were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Dr. Lowry, there is a Robert Sangster at the door. Should I let him in?" said the office AI.

Phil assented, and the door slid open fully showing the crestfallen figure of a younger scientist.