Saudades Ch. 02

Story Info
A dominant woman gets just what she wants.
3.2k words
4.48
22k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mimi woke suddenly, the sunlight streaming through the shutters. On the night stand her alarm clock blinked mutely. 10:36.

"What time is it?" the voice behind her mumbled, croaky with sleep.

Mimi flipped over and grinned. "Irrelevant." She kissed Sven on the nose and sat up. "Sleep well?" she asked.

Sven laughed, "Very good thank you. You certainly helped with that." He pulled the covers around him, yawned. "What time is it?" he repeated, lifting his head.

Mimi raised her eyebrow and picked up a brush, began pulling it through her hair. "Eleven Thirty-Six." She said, "Far too late in the day for anything businessy or constructive to happen so you may as well resign yourself."

"No, I know." He blushed, "I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to know."

Mimi shrugged and exchanged the brush for a glass of water, swishing it around her mouth. She swallowed. "Well, now you do."

"That water is really old. You probably shouldn't have drunk it." Sven said, rolling onto his belly. "Don't want you to get sick."

"I think I'll live." Mimi rolled her eyes and sank back into the cushions, purring happily. "Kind of sad that last night didn't go how I wanted it."

Sven nodded, his arms pulling her closer, "I know. In the cab to the office I was imagining you in the restaurant having a control induced aneurism and being hit on by that waiter." He laughed.

"Shh," Mimi kissed him on the mouth, tangling their legs together. "I know. I was a bit grumpy."

"Hm." Sven kissed her on the forehead, "All done now though."

Mimi nodded, "Yes. And I know, I would do the same for you. Work is more important sometimes."

Sven smiled, "Not now though." He patted her bottom.

Mimi laughed as he rolled her over, kissing her hard, trapping her beneath him.

"Ow, hang on." She pushed him away, "Wait, you're lying on my hair."

"Oh, sorry." He moved back and watched her curl it back behind her, a stripe of sunlight against the bruise coloured sheets. "You see." He ran his thumb over her mouth, his eyes flickering over her face. "Now I just want to kiss you more."

Another kiss landed on the corner of her mouth and then another, stronger this time, his fingers winding into her hair.

"Stop." Mimi laughed, pushing against him, "It's quite sweaty in here, please." She giggled, pushing him playfully, her hands flat on his chest.

"Nope." He planted more kisses across her cheeks, sinking to her neck, nibbling at her collar-bone.

"Well then," she breathed between kisses, "You leave me no choice."

"Ow." He laughed, crying out and then falling to the side. "Fuck." He rubbed his chest.

Mimi giggled, "Nipple twist never fails." She curled her arm around him again, rubbing his belly. "We should get a tv in here." She mused, looking at the blank space of wall in front on them.

"And then we'd really never leave." Sven sighed, "Ah, X Box. Maybe we should." He grinned. "Yes."

"Ugh no. Anyway, the controllers wouldn't stretch." She said.

Sven pouted, his leg rubbing hers languidly, "I suppose that means I'd just be something to lie on while you watch Project Runway then, hm."

Mimi looked up at him, "Sounds perfect. We'll buy one later." She laughed, the grin curling upward, rising in her cheeks.

"What are you grinning at?" he rubbed her arm. "Hm?"

"I have so much planned today." She said. "A whole morning of play." She explained, her arms arcing above them. "It's gonna be so fun." She lay into him and kissed his chest. "And when I say fun, I mean hurty." She hooked her leg over his and kissed him, pulling herself upward then lying out. "I would like you to fuck me first though. Until I'm happy and hungry. Maybe some anal, we'll see. Can you?" she asked, stroking his face. "Do you want to?"

"Ugh." He grunted, "Kind of a chore, really."

Mimi sighed, barely containing her laughter, "Fine then, guess I'll just have to sleep." She rolled over, pressing her bottom against his hip and sighed melodramatically. Behind her she heard the clink of Sven's collar and then, inevitably, felt his mouth on her neck. "Like this?" he asked, his hand splayed over her thigh. "Hm?"

She nodded, moving now, grinding in slow, languid circles against his hardening cock. "Definitely. A little lower."

"Wet already." He said, moving himself behind her, sliding his cock between her thighs. "That was fast."

Mimi laughed, her eyes still shut, "Not really. I've been that way half the night and it's the week before my period so you're in luck."

"Oh?"

"Hm." She said, "Also, a lot of unresolved tensions from last night. I spent all day thinking about how I was going to fuck you and make you fuck me and make you hurt and give you cuddles and then it never happened." Her voice faded into a sing-song, teasing.

He groaned, "Oh god."

"Hmm." Mimi sighed, "I could literally do this for hours and not get bored. Makes me so horny." She kept moving, her bottom moving in tighter circles. "That little space at the top of my thighs. I used to hate my thighs." She sighed.

"Crazy girl." He grabbed her bottom, squeezing it just a touch too hard. "You don't see what I do."

Mimi rolled her eyes, "More on the neck please, you know I like that."

He obeyed, planting more tiny kisses across her neck and shoulders. "I know." He said, "Just want to eat you up." He laughed.

Mimi rolled over, giggling, "Can you just fuck me instead, please?" she said, her arm rubbing his shoulder tenderly, "I just want you in me." She mewled, fingering his collar. "Just be quiet and fuck me like I tell you to, okay?"

Sven nodded, "Of course." He shifted on his knees and their legs entwined, their bodies pulling together.

"Oh, baby." He pushed into her and kissed her cheek. Mimi's hand curled around his jaw, snaking up into his hair. She twisted it into a mouth to mouth kiss, her tongue pushing his lips apart as she met his thrusts amid the sheets.

"Faster." She said, "Really fuck me, I want you to do it so hard." She bit her lip, and watched him shift, the concentration building on his face. He let out a long sigh, hardening inside of her, her sighs of pleasure urging him on. He resolved then that this was his very favourite noise; better than any music he'd ever heard, not to mention, far more of an ego boost than he'd like to admit to.

"More." Her commands were breathier now and he watched her lick her fingers and push them into the folds of flushed flesh between her thighs. "Mnh, so good." She mewled, her eyes fixed on the hypnotic movement of him pushing into her, angling herself so he hit her sweet spot. Mimi rubbed her clit faster and lay back, spreading her legs, mewling louder as the familiar, delicious weight of orgasm burst inside of her, shivering down her legs. She shook, blissful and blank beneath her boyfriend, her legs curling around his.

"Oh," her chest rose and fell and she smiled, her face glowing. "Ugh, God. I-oh, that was good." She moved and on cue, Sven moved backward, wincing. "I know." Mimi leant forward, trailing her fingers over his cock. "I know just how close you are." She teased, her breath coming back to her.

"Please," he mewled, desperation in his eyes, his swollen cock twitching, "Oh baby, please-" his chest rose and fell and Mimi pushed him back down into the sheets next to her.

"There, lie back." She said, straddling him, edging her labia over his cock. "This is what you want, isn't it, sweetie?" she purred, leaning forward, kissing him on the mouth. "Want my pussy, don't you?"

"Yes." He breathed, "Please, do it."

Mimi bit her lip. Her hair falling forward. She flipped it out of the way in a slow, precise movement that dripped drama. She laughed. "Beg for it." She said, still rubbing herself against his hot flesh, "Beg for my pussy around your dick, baby." She rubbed her thighs and kept grinding, delighting in the desperation painted across his face. "Hm?"

"Please, please, please." He whined, his laughter fading, "It's starting to hurt."

"Oh really?" Mimi raised an eyebrow and smiled, devious. "What if I went nice and slow then?" she asked, sliding him into her, her thighs taught. "Up and down really slow." He moaned.

"Ugh. Please. I'm going to come soon. Please." He grunted, a giggle of frustration curling into the air between them. "Pleeeaseee." He begged again, bucking toward her.

"Hey." She slapped him on the thigh and he sank back into the sheets. "I'll decide." She said, "Not that it bothers me if and when you come."

"Oh..." he raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Yes." Mimi's grin widened and her heart flipped in her chest. She leaned forward and curled her fingers through his collar. "After you've come, baby, I'm going to make you get on your hands and knees and lick me out." She whispered, her breath hot against his ear. "Won't that be yummy? Hm?"

"Fuck." He pushed his cheek into the pillow and moaned, a familiar wave of shame and desire coursing through him. "Every time," he gasped, watching her grind against him, "Every time you find the right fucking button."

Mimi laughed and upped the pace, kissing him on the mouth, "Svenny, I know how dirty this makes you feel and you know how wet that makes me, don't you?"

He nodded, his fingers twisting into the sheets, "Yes, yeah." He gasped, "I do. I do."

"Good. " she rocked against him, leaning forward so that once more the edge of his cock was moving against her g-spot. "Oh, babe, so good." She sighed, "Your dick feels so good."

"Ma'am, I-"

Mimi had barely caught up a rhythm before he came, shuddering beneath her, his face empty as though it was unspoiled by life beyond their room. His eyes flew open and she smiled down at him, kissing him on the mouth.

"Love you." She said, soothing, her palm curling around his face.

"You too." He answered, his chest still rising and falling, the blood pounding at his temples. Sven couldn't tell if his mind was full or empty and he closed his eyes, breathing hard, his hands curled around Mimi's wrists.

"Are you going to lick my pussy now?" she whispered, planting a kiss on his cheek.

Sven smiled, his eyes still closed, trying to regain composure, "Okay then." His voice was quieter than before.

"Oh?" Mimi said, sliding off him and lying back, "This really is a button, isn't it?"

Sven nodded and opened his eyes, "Instant subspace." He admitted, "Big, floaty mess."

Mimi grinned, her arms curling around him, kissing him again, "God damn, you have got to stop talking like that." She laughed, "So hot."

Sven blushed, "Mmh." He shrugged. "Turns me on."

Mimi moved up the bed and beckoned him nearer, watching rapt as he sank beneath her thighs and pressed his mouth against the slicked folds, lapping gently.

"Oh." The sigh Mimi let out was bigger than she'd intended and her eyes flew open.

"I think that was it?" Sven looked up and smiled, "Like this?" he pressed his lips against her clit again, kissing it, his eyes flickering up, watching her face. Mimi's head and shoulders were nestled against the cushions, her pale cheeks flushed. The breath caught in his throat and he smiled, letting the warmth that was building in his chest to radiate outwards. He found himself perfectly relaxed, beginning to sink quite happily into the delicate space right before the subspace came over him and he was lost for words.

"Come on." Mimi ground her hips upward and, as requested, Sven sank down again and licked up his juices. He winced a little, the familiar saltiness hitting the back of his throat, the familiar weight of shame and arousal filling his gut like wet sand. He focused, working harder with his tongue as her breaths grew heavier, moving up to her clit as she'd shown him so many times before, the heat from her thighs against warm against his cheek.

"You've got it all?" she asked, looking up at him, her fingers stroking his hair.

"Yes, Ma'am." He said, his breath heavy.

"Come here." She patted the space on the bed next to her and he crawled forward, lying out next to her. "Such a good boy." She cupped his face with her hands and kissed him on the mouth, peppering his cheeks with kisses. "Are you hungry now?" she asked, one eyebrow raised, "I'm sorry, I can't not laugh."

"Stop it." He lay on her shoulder, blushing furiously. "I mean it, Mim, don't."

Mimi regained control of herself and nodded, "Sorry. I am. I would like toast and tea and a nice calm peruse of the paper.

He nodded, kissing her shoulder, sitting up. "I'll do it if you like."

"No you won't." Mimi said, her legs swinging off the bed. "I will. You know how particular I am about toast. Not to burned looking, plenty of butter, jam right to the edges."

Sven rolled his eyes. "You're so English." He sighed.

"Well, so are you." Mimi pulled on a thin t-shirt and began rooting through a drawer for some clean underwear.

"Only half actually." He laughed, " Plate of rosti and I'm good."

"You see. What a weirdo. Dinner food for breakfast. Anyway, isn't your mum from Chippenham?"

Sven nodded, "She is. Nice part of Blighty, too." He affected an English accent, laughing.

"Idiot." She slapped him on the bottom. "Come on, Pookie."

Mimi set the plate of toast onto the table that sat at one end of the sofa and moved the small coffee table against the wall. Then, she laid out the blanket she kept draped over the arm of the sofa on the floor and folded it over.

"What are you doing?" Sven asked.

"Making you a space, sweetie." She sat down and gestured to the floor. "Sit next to me pup."

Sven nodded, his mouth still full of food. "Happily." He mumbled. "Can I have some more?" he reached up to her plate.

"You've finished it already?" Mimi said, "You just walked from the kitchen and sat down, how have you eaten a piece of toast that fast?"

Sven shrugged, "It was like, four bites." He took a gulp of coffee. "Go on."

Mimi shook her head. "Nope. Lie down. I want to put my feet on you while I watch this." She nodded towards the television.

Sven nodded, "Okay then."

"Boxers off." She said, her toe edging under the elastic. "Good."

Sven flung them away and sighed heavily, the carpet pushing into his back, scratching at his bottom. Mimi waited for him to lie out and then rested her feet flat on his torso, one foot moving over his belly in slow, rhythmic movements.

"It's been too long since we did this." Sven said, "So nice."

Mimi smiled, "I know." She said, "You look pretty calm down there." She planted her cup back on the table and watched his chest rise and fall. His eyes were closed and his face was still with blissful contentment. "So pretty."

"Will you beat me later?" Sven asked, "You know, only if you want." His eyes flashed open.

"Of course." Mimi said, "Don't get funny about asking me things. Just because you're the submissive in this relationship doesn't mean you have any less power. I've noticed you doing it a couple of times recently."

Sven nodded, "I'm worried about topping from the bottom." He said. "I don't want to be, uh, you know, bolshy or needy or anything."

Mimi laughed. "Oh don't you worry, pet. I'd tell you if you were." She ran her toes over his jaw. "How about if I wrap you up again?" she said, "With just your dick out for me?" she grinned. "I've still got that tape."

"Oh yes." Sven smiled sitting up. "Yeah, can I have both?"

Mimi planted her foot against his shoulder and pushed him down to the floor again, "Such a greedy boy." She mused. "Of course."

"Ugh," Sven's eyes flew open, "But if that's too much then we don't have to. Will that be too draining for you? I'm just thinking of my dick here, I'm sorry I should have asked." His hands pressed against her leg, urging. "Are you sure?"

Mimi nodded. "On the condition you promise to snuggle the hell out of me later while I read."

"Definitely." Sven said. "That I can manage."

"Good." Mimi stood up and walked around him. "I'm going to shower and while I do, you can tidy up and eat breakfast yourself." She kissed his forehead.

"Thank you." Sven sat up and stretched, "I really mean it, Mimi."

"What?" she turned back and looked down at him, her eyes following him as he stood, stretching out naked in the middle of the room.

"I mean thank you for all of this. For the cute things you do and how patient you are with me. I feel like my submission is a bit embarrassing sometimes and you...you make it seem okay."

"Aw." She galloped forward and threw her arms around him, "Svenny. You know that's because it is okay, you big dork." She hugged him tight and he kissed the top of his head. "Don't ever think that this isn't okay. And also," she pouted, hesitating.

"What?" he squeezed her shoulder.

"Just don't ever think that this is a one way street." She prodded him in the belly. I'm kind of annoyed that you don't see this, yet. That I need it too, baby. I need you to submit to me, I need all of that compliance and dedication and pain from you, you know." Her hands were knotted together at the base of his spine. "You know I need you so much and without you, this wouldn't mean a damn thing." She hugged him, her palms resting on his hips. "You're adored." Mimi said, 'And needed, more that you could ever possibly begin to imagine. Do not make the mistake of thinking that this is a game or silly or a joke." She lay against his chest. "It's made me happier that you'll ever know. You have made me happier. So happy." His arms curled around her and she kissed him again, a low moan escaping her.

"I shan't forget it." He said, "Thank you."

She smiled. "Good. I shan't be long." She said, untangling herself from him. He nodded and turned toward the detritus of their breakfast in the living room.

"Okay." He said, his voice the simplest thing in the world, devoid of worry.

Mimi shut the door behind her and pulled off her t-shirt. She smiled at her reflection and, for the first time in years, saw the face of a woman who was truly happy. A woman who was safe.