Saudi Arabian MILF Goes Black!

Story Info
Saudi Arabian widow seduces young Somali student.
2.4k words
3.42
14.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"As Salam Alaikum, Miss Al-Sabhan, is Ahmed home?" Mohamed Hersi asked, as he stood at the door of the Al-Sabhan household. Fahima Al-Sabhan, the Riyadh-born, recently widowed lady of the house shook her head as she looked at the six-foot-tall, dark-skinned young East African Muslim man who stood before her. There was a hopeful look on the brother's handsome chocolate face, and Fahima bit her lip, considering her words wisely.

Standing before Fahima, looking tall and handsome, Mohamed Hersi looked like one of the African princes of old brought back to life. The young Somali who lived six blocks away had been good friends with her son Ahmed Al-Sabhan for ages, looked strong and confident. Oh my, while I stopped looking, Mohamed Hersi has become quite a man, Fahima thought admiringly.

Fahima smiled at Mohamed Hersi, who blinked nervously. She'd known him for ages. Yet the Somali brother always greeted Fahima Al-Sabhan the same way. Super formal, like a proper Muslim brother. If only my son Ahmed were more like you, Fahima Al-Sabhan silently lamented. She'd grown so damn tired of bailing her son Ahmed out of trouble it wasn't even funny...

"Walaikum Salaam, Brother Mohamed, Ahmed has gone to Alberta to spend a few days with his cousin Ali," Fahima Al-Sabhan replied, and Mohamed Hersi looked crestfallen. At the age of nineteen, Mohamed Hersi still didn't have a cell phone. He studied at the University of Ottawa and worked hard at the local Loblaw's. Mohamed was studious and hard-working, so unlike her son Ahmed, who smoked, drank, and liked to party with western girls. Moved by Mohamed's disappointment, Fahima Al-Sabhan invited him inside.

"No, you won't impose, Mohamed, please, come inside and drink some tea with me, keep an old woman company," Fahima Al-Sabhan said, and Mohamed Hersi, like the prim and proper Muslim brother that he was raised to be, dared not refuse. Fahima Al-Sabhan sat Mohamed Hersi down in her family living room, and the young man waited while she went to get some tea.

"Thank you ma'am," Mohamed Hersi said, and Fahima Al-Sabhan turned and smiled at him, and then busied herself getting the tea ready. Fahima hummed to herself as she made tea, and briefly turned around, and caught Mohamed Hersi glancing at her. Fahima smiled to herself, completely unsurprised by Mohamed's behavior. Truth be told, the brother had been stealing surreptitious glances her way for quite some time, every time he visited Ahmed, in fact, and Fahima Al-Sabhan found it flattering.

At the age of fifty two, Fahima Al-Sabhan was widowed, and her life had become boring and monotonous. Ever since her husband Fahd Al-Sabhan died of a heart attack while working construction at the Shaw Center in downtown Ottawa, life hadn't been the same for Fahima. She was lonely, and filled with grief, and found herself smothered by the sympathy and pity that she received from family and friends.

To make things worse for Fahima, the men in the Arab Muslim community of Ottawa now behaved as though she were a leper. In the Arab world, widows are objects of pity. It didn't matter to those Arab Canadian Muslim men that Fahima Al-Sabhan had an Accounting Degree from Carleton University and worked for the Canada Revenue Agency as an auditor, and that she owned her own home. Nope, to them, she had suddenly become less than they because her husband was dead. Yes I am sexless and lonely but not dead yet, Fahima Al-Sabhan thought bitterly.

On top of everything else, Fahima Al-Sabhan had her hands full with her twenty-year-old son Ahmed. At first, he was going to Algonquin College, and planned on working in the construction field just like his late father. And then Ahmed changed his mind, dropped out of school, and spent his days drinking, fighting and sleeping around. The young Saudi-Canadian drunkard had gotten arrested time and again, and Fahima Al-Sabhan got absolutely sick of Ahmed's antics.

When Ahmed Al-Sabhan decided to move to the City of Edmonton, Alberta, to work in the oil sands and be free of his nagging mother, Fahima Al-Sabhan was secretly relieved. More than once Fahima thought of Ahmed's best friend Mohamed Hersi. Back in the day, Fahima was close friends with Amal and Yusuf Hersi, Mohamed's parents. When Fahima and Fahd Al-Sabhan moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from their hometown of Beirut, Lebanon, they were one of a few Muslim families in the east end and the Hersi clan were among their first friends.

The hard-working Somali Canadian Muslim couple lived on Donald Street, one of the most storied areas in the east end of Ottawa. Indeed, they were just a ten-minute walk from Fahima Al-Sabhan's house on Coventry Street. Fahima Al-Sabhan envied the Hersi family, whose sons Mohamed and Idris were at the University of Ottawa, working hard and leading productive lives. Mohamed has certainly grown into a handsome and fine young man, Fahima Al-Sabhan thought to herself as she glanced at him while putting the tea on a nice tray.

"Here you go, Mohamed, Somali-style tea," Fahima Al-Sabhan said with a smile as she set the tray on the table, and Mohamed smiled and thanked her profusely. Fahima hadn't been prepared to receive visitors and wore gray sweatpants and an old blue sweatshirt, her long black hair flowing freely on her shoulders. Once upon a time, Fahima never went anywhere without her Hijab on, but those days were over. Canada had indeed changed Fahima, and she was okay with that.

"Thank you for the tea and the reception, ma'am," Mohamed Hersi said nervously, and Fahima Al-Sabhan nodded, aware of how nervous she made him. When the timer on the stove rang, Fahima excused herself and went to check on the turkey she'd been cooking. Dropping a spoon on the floor, Fahima bent to pick it up, and while turning around, she saw Mohamed looking at her with a very intense look on his handsome face. The brother likes my big ass, Fahima thought with a sly smile.

"Mohamed, so, tell me, how is university treating you? Do you have a girlfriend yet?" Fahima asked, and Mohamed Hersi shifted in his seat, suddenly looking very uncomfortable. Fahima leaned forward, sensing the young Somali man's distress. Sighing deeply, she gently laid her hand on his lap, and Mohamed's eyes followed her every move. Mohamed licked his lips, and then forced himself to speak his mind...

"Ma'am, I don't quite know how to say this, but the girls at my school don't do it for me, sometimes I wonder if I might be queer or something, the one female I liked will forever be out of my reach, so maybe the universe is telling me something," Mohamed Hersi said, and he looked at Fahima Al-Sabhan, and shrugged. There was a look of absolute sadness on his handsome face. Fahima's heart skipped a beat, and she fixed her gaze on Mohamed, considering his words.

"Mohamed, do not despair, you are a very handsome young man, just because a lot of girls don't do it for you doesn't mean you are gay, instead of doing this haram thing, and having sex with other men, focus on the female you mention," Fahima Al-Sabhan said hopefully. After living in the City of Ottawa for almost two decades, Fahima had grown used to seeing men kissing men and women kissing women. Still, the thought of a handsome Muslim brother like Mohamed Hersi going that way filled her with anger...

"Mrs. Al-Sabhan, I'm sorry but you're the female who haunts my dreams, I can't have you and the girls at school don't do it for me, I think I'm doomed to be gay, sometimes I get aroused in the men's locker room," Mohamed Hersi said, and then the young man sobbed and hid his face in his hands. Fahima Al-Sabhan nodded, and gently touched the top of Mohamed's head. The young man looked up at her, his soulful brown eyes looking very moist all of a sudden...

"Habibi, do not despair," Fahima Al-Sabhan said, and with that, she took Mohamed Hersi's handsome face into her hands and looked into his eyes. Fahima held her breath, for there was an intensity and vulnerability oozing out of Mohamed, while raw desire coursed through her core. Fahima Al-Sabhan hadn't been with a man in the eighteen months since her husband Fahd Al-Sabhan died, and lately, sex was all that she had on her mind. And she had no way to satisfy her needs...

"Mohamed, I know what you need," Fahima Al-Sabhan whispered, and then, over his objections, she kissed him passionately. After a brief hesitation, Mohamed Hersi wrapped his arms around Fahima Al-Sabhan, mother of his best friend Ahmed Al-Sabhan, and kissed her back. Woman and man, beyond the boundaries of race, religion, culture, and age, tumbled on the carpeted floor, and began making love.

"You are so beautiful," Mohamed said, and a smiling Fahima Al-Sabhan nodded and straddled him. Reassured as she felt him harden under her, Fahima proceeded to take off her shirt, revealing her curvaceous loveliness to a mesmerized Mohamed. Fahima unzipped Mohamed's pants, freeing his long and thick, hard dick. Smiling, Fahima stroked Mohamed's dick and the young Somali man sighed happily.

"See, Mohamed? You're hard for me because you're a man who likes women, you're not gay," Fahima Al-Sabhan said, and as a smiling Mohamed looked on, she leaned over and took his dick into her mouth. Mohamed sighed happily as Fahima began sucking his dick, and she massaged his ball sac while fellating him. The foxy Saudi Canadian MILF got him harder than a rock in no time, and when Fahima finally stopped, tugging on his hard dick, Mohamed thanked his lucky stars.

"You're so beautiful, Fahima, I want to taste you," Mohamed said in a breathless voice, and Fahima Al-Sabhan hesitated, then smiled. Truth be told, Fahima was surprised at her own actions. She'd definitely crossed the line by grabbing Mohamed Hersi and sucking his dick.

Good Saudi housewives don't grab young black men and suck their dicks, Fahima chastised herself, and then her pussy twitched when Mohamed took off his shirt, revealing his washboard abs. Almost dreamily Fahima touched Mohamed's chest and abs, and looked into his eyes, hungrily.

"Come taste me then, Mohamed, I haven't been with a man since my Fahd died, be gentle with me," Fahima Al-Sabhan said as she lay back on the carpet, resting her head against some pillows she'd snatched from the couch. Mohamed nodded, and smiled as Fahima spread her thick, golden thighs invitingly, revealing her hairy pussy. As he brought his face closer, he inhaled Fahima's scent, and then went to work on her.

"Oh my, Fahima, you smell and taste wonderful," Mohamed Hersi paused to say, and then he buried his face between Fahima's thighs, and began feasting on her pussy. Fahima closed her eyes and licked her lips, finally relaxing as Mohamed went to work on her. As he licked her clit and fingered her pussy, Fahima exhaled sharply. She hadn't experienced such carnal delights in quite some time...

"Hmmm, don't stop," Fahima squealed, feeling a wave of sweet pleasure and wicked pain as Mohamed worked three fingers into her pussy while teasing her clit with his tongue. The Somali brother had her right where he wanted her. Fahima was tickled pink when Mohamed switched things up on her and put her on all fours. Mohamed let out a gasp of admiration as Fahima shook her big bronze booty for him, and she laughed out loud.

"Dammit, Fahima, I've been dreaming about that ass for ages," Mohamed blurted out, and Fahima grinned as he kissed her butt, and then began eating her pussy from behind. After giving her pussy a tongue bath, Mohamed pressed his hard dick against Fahima's vaginal opening and then pushed his way inside. Fahima smiled happily as Mohamed gripped her wide hips and began fucking her with swift, deep strokes. She hadn't had a good dicking in quite a while, and Mohamed was just what she needed to make up for lost time.

"Fuck me harder, Mohamed," Fahima Al-Sabhan squealed, and Mohamed grinned and happily obliged her, spanking the Saudi Canadian MILF's big ass as he slammed his dick into her pussy. Fahima's screams of passion filled the air, and as her pussy gripped his dick like a vise. Mohamed fucked her with gusto, loving the way Fahima cut loose, grinding that big round ass against his groin and screaming her brains out. He'd long dreamed of taking her like this, and she was everything he could have imagined and more...

"Hmmm, I'm beat, you're amazing, Fahima," Mohamed said as he lay next to her, an hour or so later. Lying side by side on the carpet, their bodies glistening with sweat, Fahima and Mohamed exchanged a smile. The curvy Saudi Arabian Muslim woman looked at the handsome, virile young Somali stud who lay next to her and caressed his hairy, muscular chest. The brother had energy to burn, and made her feel more alive than she'd felt in ages...

"You're amazing too, Mohamed, I can't stand the thought of a fine dick like yours going into any other woman, or any frigging gay man, when you feel horny, I want you to come to me, I'm discrete and fun," Fahima said, and then she kissed Mohamed on the lips, then got up. Mohamed's eyes followed her every move as she stood naked and headed to the washroom, shaking that big bronze ass from side to side like a pendulum of temptation.

"Sounds like a plan," Mohamed replied, and Fahima turned around and shot him a wink before going into the washroom. Mohamed began putting his clothes back on, and then got ready to leave. When Fahima came back, he watched her get dressed, then gave her a peck on the lips and a hug before exiting the premises. Mohamed Hersi felt giddy with excitement as he left the Al-Sabhan household.

The young Somali Muslim man smiled to himself as he boarded the bus and headed to downtown Ottawa. Remembering Fahima's raw passion, Mohamed felt like he was walking on sunshine, as they say. Who would have thought that his fib about sexual confusion could have landed him into bed with the fine Saudi woman he'd been fantasizing about for ages? Life is funny that way. Mohamed looked forward to spending more quality time with the lovely Fahima, now that this annoying loser Ahmed was out of the way.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers