Saudi Hijabi Farts Rock!

Story Info
Nigerian stud explores kink with a Saudi BBW.
1.3k words
2.6
11.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Once upon a time in the City of Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a busy government cleric named Mahmoud Ibrahim went to the City of Riyadh at the summons of the new king. For the hard-working yet little-known cleric, this was a great honor. In his absence, Mahmoud left his good friend Omar Adewale to look after his estate, the Ibrahim family villa, and his nineteen-year-old daughter. What happened at the house once Mahmoud left is truly a story for the ages...

Lying on her plush, king-sized bed, Afaf Ibrahim stretched luxuriously as she finally woke up. The young Saudi Arabian Muslim heiress's voluptuous body felt pleasurably sore after a night of passionate lovemaking. Before sitting up on her ample derriere, Afaf squeezed her cheeks and let out a loud, wet fart. One of her specialties. Laughing, Afaf tapped her lover on the shoulder.

"Salaam, good morning, sleepy head," Afaf said, as she woke Omar Adewale from his slumber. The tall, well-built, middle-aged Nigerian scholar and businessman woke with a start, and Afaf saw a wild look in his eyes. This was the man whom her father, Mahmoud Ibrahim, master of the Ibrahim household, one of Khobar's most respected families, considered his best friend. And Afaf had been banging Omar for months, ever since a fateful encounter in her father's study.

"Don't startle me like that, crazy woman," Omar said, and then he kissed Afaf's full lips. Afaf drew closer to Omar, and embraced him tightly. The feel of Afaf's voluptuous body against his stirred something almost primal in Omar. Grinning like only the devil can, Afaf turned around, and pressed her thick Saudi ass against Omar's groin, and sighed happily when she felt his sex harden against her buttocks.

"A surprise is always the best way to start the day," Afaf said, and she purred like a kitten and began rubbing that thick golden ass of hers against Omar's crotch. Even though the fortysomething Nigerian stud tried to resist Afaf's womanly charms, his dick hardened the moment he saw that big ass of hers practically begging to be fucked like there's no tomorrow.

"Fuck it, give me that ass, woman," Omar said, as he reached for Afaf's thick ass, caressing her cheeks with an entranced look on that handsome mug of his. Afaf laughed as Omar propped her on all fours, and then reached for the bottle of lotion on the nearby nightstand. Afaf spread her thick ass cheeks invitingly, and Omar slid his lotion-coated finger into her asshole, twisting this way and that.

"Oh yeah, stick that finger deep in my ass, big man," Afaf squealed, sticking her big ass in the air as Omar worked a second finger in there. There was absolutely nothing which Afaf Ibrahim loved more than anal sex. Omar spread Afaf's cheeks wide open and sniffed her butt hole, and then proceeded to stick his tongue in there. At that precise moment, Afaf unleashed her loudest, wettest and deadliest fart yet.

"Frigging hot, your ass is something else, I love it," Omar paused to say, before burying his tongue in Afaf's butt, inhaling and tasting every last vestige of her fart. Afaf stuck her big ass in the air as Omar proceeded to munch on her sweaty butt hole. The taste of Saudi Arabian female ass is definitely addictive, and Omar simply cannot resist it. One taste is quite simply all it takes to get hooked...

Since time immemorial, Arab men have lost sleep over the very idea of black men bedding their precious Arab women. That's why, during the age of Islamic conquest, many Arab men visited atrocities upon black male captives. Even today, in the time of post-racial Islamic brotherhood, Arab men hate seeing black men with Arabian women. From London, England, to Toronto, Ontario, the sight of an Arab female in the arms of a black man makes the Arab man's blood boil.

Chasing Arab women is a dangerous occupation for black men, especially in a country as strict and rigid as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but Omar simply couldn't help himself. Saudi Arabian women are sexually addictive, that's why Saudi Arabian men keep them under lock and key. Saudi Arabian women lead restricted lives, to say the least. Well, Omar was overjoyed to discover that Afaf Ibrahim, his close friend's daughter, was a true freak who couldn't get enough of his sexy chocolate self...

"My darling Omar, I love what you do to my ass, but I want to taste you too," Afaf murmured, after Omar Adewale lathered her asshole with his tongue. Grinning, Omar stroked his big dark dick and winked at her suggestively. Afaf grabbed Omar's dick and tenderly ran her fingers over its length. Omar sighed happily and watched as Afaf kissed his dick head, then took him into her mouth. Just like that, Afaf began sucking Omar's dick like a damn lollipop...

"Dammit, Afaf, I think I'm going to cum," Omar cried out, and Afaf winked and continued sucking on his dick, massaging his big, dark balls as she did so. As far as Afaf was concerned, she had Omar right where she wanted him. A naughty idea sprang inside Afaf's already wicked mind, and she pushed a finger into his ass. Omar gasped but said nothing, and then, moments later, he came.

"I knew you'd like that," Afaf paused to say, and then she licked every last drop of Omar's cum. Omar sighed happily as Afaf cleaned up his dick with her tongue. Afaf slid two fingers up Omar's ass, and watched as his dick got hard again. Twisting her fingers this way and that, Afaf manually fucked Omar's ass, and soon the Nigerian stud was hard as a rock.

"Damn, that's actually fun," Omar admitted, and then flinched when Afaf pulled an object of a decidedly phallic nature from a nearby drawer. Afaf grinned wickedly, and then waved the dildo in front of Omar's face. Omar looked at Afaf, and then hesitated. Conflicting feelings warred within him. Lust won out over fear, and then Omar heard himself agree to Afaf's sex games...

"Give me that ass," Afaf said, and she spread Omar's ass cheeks and licked his hole, then smeared lotion on it. Without further ado, Afaf pressed her dildo against Omar's asshole while tugging on his dick. Omar grunted as Afaf began fucking his ass with the dildo. At first, Omar felt weird about it but then he began to feel a feeling of fullness, followed by intense pleasure. A most unexpected thing, to be sure.

"Alright, my sweet Afaf, that was a lot of fun, but now I want your ass even more," Omar said to Afaf, much later. Grinning, Afaf tossed aside the dildo, got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks for her man. Omar fingered Afaf's wet pussy, and then smeared lotion all over her butt hole. Without further ado, the middle-aged Nigerian stud pushed his dick into his favorite Saudi Arabian heiress's asshole.

"Oops, I farted again," Afaf said, laughing as she squeezed a loud, wet fart the moment Omar's dick penetrated her asshole. Shaking his head, Omar smacked Afaf's big butt as he began fucking her up the ass. Face down and ass up, Omar drilled his dick into Afaf's butt hole, and the young Saudi Arabian woman squealed in delight, fingering her pussy as she got fucked in the ass.

"Now ride my face," Omar said, moments after he came for the second time, flooding Afaf's asshole with his manly spunk. The naughty young Saudi woman howled like a woman possessed as Omar's hot cum filled her bowels. Omar gathered Afaf into his arms and hugged her tight after pulling out of her. Moments after recovering, Afaf straddled Omar's handsome face.

"You belong to me," Afaf said, laughing, and then she farted on Omar's face, and he sucked it up. Just like that, Afaf began riding her man's face. Much later, after much ass sucking, fucking, butt-fucking, pussy-eating, dick-sucking and farting, the two lovebirds lay side by side in a bed that reeked of their juices and other things. Safe in each other's arms, Omar Adewale and Afaf Ibrahim are happy as can be. Even in Saudi Arabia, love and sex are forces of nature, which cannot be denied.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers