Sauna Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Reality and fantasy at the local mixed sauna.
4.8k words
4.6
5.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Not really sure about the category choice, but group sex seemed a bit less accurate)

One of the times I most enjoy visiting a sauna is when it snows. Sitting outside in the middle of winter in a warm pool watching the snow fall after being inside a hot sauna is wonderful. Often, the sauna is fairly empty on such days, allowing for the feeling of just being alone naked on a winter day. Not precisely the opposite of being alone on a nude beach, even if both are entrancingly sensual. The winter offers a more extreme contrast between the warmth of the water and the temperature of the air, and there is no warmth in the sky when it is snowing.

Following the 95°C hut 'infusion' session, sitting outside in the pool with just a couple of other people, I was surprised to see a pair walk by, one woman in a towel and bathing suit, the other naked, towel over her shoulders. Seeing a variety of naked bodies is a true attraction of the sauna, but normally it is not polite to concentrate attention on strangers. However, the naked woman was familiar, being a longer term visitor at a local nude lake. She looked over at the pool, smiling as she saw me.

We had not seen each other much over the past several years, but I certainly enjoyed comparing my recollections of how Ellen's large nippled breasts moved as she walked with the actual sight now. Recognizing Ellen meant being able to look at her lovely naked body without being rude. Especially a lovely full bush, something rarely seen, and only then in the spring at the lake. The person she was with was unknown, plus the fact she was wrapped in a fluffy large towel meant there was little to see. The straps of a bathing suit were visible, a bit surprisingly.

There has been a recent change to the rules meaning bathing suits are allowed in all pools, but when walking or sitting, the bathing suit has to remain covered. In the past, nudity was mandatory everywhere, though towels and bathrobes were completely acceptable when walking or lounging. Much like at the nude lake though, a bathing suit stands out in a place where nudity remains mandatory in different saunas.

As the person she was with continued walking, Ellen moved her head to indicate where they were going, a smile suggesting that I should head the same way too. Since we were not strangers, any doubts concerning mixed signals were easily dismissed.

The light snow meant that a towel over my shoulders was preferable to carrying it in front of me as usual, looking much like Ellen. Seeing how they went into the small cafe between a stainless steel pool and Finnish sauna, I decided to enter too. The grilled paninis are quite good, particularly when combined with a dark bock beer. Once inside, I saw one couple, both nude, sitting and chatting quietly at a middle table.

Ellen and the other woman were ordering wine and salads, then went to sit down in a corner booth. I ordered and waited for the sandwich to be finished. Turning with my plate and beer, Ellen waved, so I walked over. She made introductions, sitting between us, telling me her friend's name was Sue, and that they used to be coworkers. This did not lead to much further discussion into the past, but both seemed to have been unattached for a while.

I had not finished when Sue went to use the bathroom on the other side of the pool. Ellen asked about a lesbian/bi pair I knew, also regular lake visitors, saying she was curious about Lisa and Helen. After a pause, she added being curious about Sue too, asking for an opinion. Not trying to dodge exactly, starting out by saying that wearing a bathing suit was a tiny bit jarring and that was about it, having literally just met.

The other thing a bit jarring, though also intriguing, was how her leg started touching mine. This sort of first contact is always exciting, and like her greeting smile, something suggesting her mood was not quite the same as customary when swimming at the nude lake with other people around.

Ellen mentioned that one thing to know is that it had taken a while to finally successfully invite her friend here, the bathing suit rule making the difference. Sue knew that Ellen was a nudist, but had never done anything like that, one reason Ellen had never invited her to the lake. Making me laugh a bit, as Lisa hated a wet bathing suit with a passion and never avoided being naked. Making Ellen grin, saying that Lisa enjoyed showing off her body, to which I grinned back, sharing the same appreciation of that fact.

Leading Ellen to observe that Lisa rarely wore a bra. Which was true, but her noticing surprised me a bit, especially when she further mentioned that big breasted women like Lisa almost always wear bras instead of showing their breasts off like she did. Her foot slid over mine as she asked if I had ever noticed? Looking at Ellen's breasts for a brief moment, I lifted my head to say noticing lovely braless breasts was always fun.

Continuing on the subject regarding swim wear, we agreed that wearing something when everyone else was naked could be awkward. Chuckling, saying she hoped that Sue being naked was not going to awkward when we went into the large Finnish sauna. Not on my part, remarking being curious is nice, especially when such curiosity is satisfied.

Mine hasn't been really, Ellen explained, a certain expression suggesting she really had been looking forward to it. Sue had stayed on the other side of the dressing room, not looking at her at all. I knew what she meant, as there were lockers on the facing walls, with several flat wooden benches dividing the space. Basically, it was possible to dress/undress in such a way that any sight of exposed skin was fleeting.

By now, legs comfortably pressing, the thought arose that this was possibly part of a plan, her pleased to having me play a role to set her friend at ease. Or to at least make Sue believe Ellen had no specific goals by offering the company of a naked man also. One who could be expected to be familiar enough dealing in a social setting with a just met woman to at least not be embarrassing.

Sue returned and stopped near the counter, as if on the verge of ordering another glass of wine. We stood and walked to her, Ellen explaining good humoredly when meeting Sue that another glass of wine would not be the best idea in the heat. We held our towels loosely, quite exposed, something Sue noticed in a way that she might have done her best to ignore before drinking that first glass of wine.

Hanging up my towel, glancing at Sue starting to take off her suit in the vestibule area, Ellen standing near her, looking intently. She undressed in much the same fashion as in the dressing room, but Ellen had anticipated this. What she likely did not anticipate is how Sue took the suit off under the towel, remaining fairly covered as we went inside the pine log building. It was a humidly warm 70°C, and empty. Though this was the only sauna where chatting is not only allowed but encouraged, conversation is easier when not shared among several strangers.

Sue sat on the middle tier, with me sitting to her left. Ellen spread out her towel to the right, then lay down, head near the middle of the bench, one foot on her towel and the other on the wooden floor. Providing a great beaver shot, one I could not resist looking at. Not only because of how sexy she looked, but because Sue still had her towel closed.

Sue glanced very quickly towards me, seeing that I was uncovered, then focused on Ellen. After turning her head, it was a surprise to see her right hand slipping under the towel. Obviously, she could not resist looking directly at her friend's close at hand exposed pussy, one starting to show certain signs of what was occurring with Ellen. My cock was still under control, the swelling feeling delightful nonetheless. One of the advantages of having already seen Ellen's pussy was that it allowed the chance to make a comparison to how it looked now.

Ellen slid a hand over her bush, palm moving gently over the curly hair. This may not have been quite what Ellen had expected, but watching Sue's hand rise and hearing her sigh, it occurred to me that this may have been what Sue imagined. Not wrongly, as this was definitely the sort of non-explicit sexual play that could be done at the sauna.

Further, this was not the first time encountering this dynamic between two women. Several years ago, there had been a female couple, one always wearing a bathrobe except in a sauna. However, as time went on, she became less concerned. The bathrobe still covered her, but no longer so tightly wrapped, until by the end of my visit, they were passionately kissing naked under a shower's wet stream of water, the formerly shy one no longer able to resist the situation, body moving sensuously over her partner, hands fondling and pressing against the other woman's ass cheeks. A most definitely not shy tongue was clearly in her partner's mouth, and the way their nipples rubbed as their breasts pressed was delightful.

Ellen lazily mentioned Lisa and Helen again, saying she had not seen them last summer. I said they did not go as often, adding that over the years, there had been something of a reversal. Lisa had introduced me to nude swimming, and she used to go as often as possible. Sue was still looking intently between Ellen's legs, without noticeable motion of her arm or towel. Deciding to provide a bit of advice for a potential novice nude swimmer, I remarked that Lisa had not gotten a sun burn since Helen was with her.

Telling them that Lisa and I often enough ended up with more than minor sunburns in the past, getting too lazy while enjoying the first warm sunny days. At least Lisa's nipples were used to sunlight, so they never got sunburned any worse than mine. Ellen said that sunburned nipples were horrible, and making sure they were well lotioned very important the first times going topless each season. Causing her to smile a bit before almost sighing that Lisa and Helen certainly did an excellent job making sure the other's nipples were well lotioned, leg drifting open further, palm now flattening her pussy hair, middle finger just above her moist and opening slit.

By now, with Sue not saying or doing anything, I decided that gossiping a bit with Ellen was fine, considering her apparent approval of the subject. Lisa really enjoys having her nipples played with like that as an excuse I said, though when a woman does the job, what is going on can be easier to hide.

Adding the way Lisa's legs would open while squirming a bit, burying her face in the towel to keep from making sounds that revealed how she was really enjoying herself, is why we would generally only do that with no one around. The very first time, it took me a while to understand when she raised herself on her elbows it meant that her hanging tits were ready to be played with, but after that, my reaction to such hinting was appropriately prompt.

Ellen mentioned that Lisa and Helen were not so shy, having seen them several times, even watching them mutually lotioning each other's breasts, laughing about how long it took them. The scent from Ellen's pussy was becoming more than subtly tempting. Sue seemed be to falling under a magic spell, one that grew more powerful when Ellen's hand slid down a bit, lightly pulling at the hair around the now darker and larger labia, the sight and scent becoming more delightfully explicit.

Sue's hand moved a bit higher, then she crossed her legs, still covered by the towel. She almost whispered that sensitive nipples getting sunburned is painful, that happened to her the first time she went topless as a teenager. She glanced over to me, looking down, her legs moving in a subtle rubbing motion. I grinned, saying no, that was not a place that had ever been sunburned. For the first few years, I would do the lotioning at home, not in public, to avoid any misunderstandings. At least most the time, as Lisa always did a good job when opportunity arose. It has been years since doing it privately, as no one cares, being something normal when done matter of factly.

My cock had grown, without the size being embarrassing. However, I was fairly sure that Sue had noticed the difference between first sitting down and now, chatting this way. Much as I had noticed what was happening with Ellen, meaning all three of us were starting to indulge in something involving more than simple nudity.

Ellen said that swimming in summer outdoors is a natural pleasure, a different one from being in a heated pool in the snow. A reminder of what was coming up, noticing she said nothing about a bathing suit. A couple came in, stretching out on the top tier across from us. Looking at each other, we agreed without words about leaving, stepping down and walking out, Sue still wrapped, Ellen and I casually holding our towels.

Sue was first through the door, putting on her bathing suit in the vestibule. When she lifted it off the hook, I saw it was indeed a bit formed at the bust and hips, not as revealing as thin Lycra. Though we were going to shower next, she still put on her suit over her sweaty skin. A flash of pinkish pointy nipple as she put an arm through was intriguing, but pretty much the only thing Ellen or I saw, neither of us trying to stare.

The snow was still falling walking to the shower area. We hung our towels, with me getting under the warm water as quickly as possible. My tolerance for heat and cold is not especially large, going in the pool quickly after having rinsed all the sweat off. A couple was already in the water, face to face, both with their feet on the bottom. His legs were spread, a somewhat less suspicious position compared to the woman's legs being open. Give or take, depending on the motion, but when a woman's legs are closed, it reduces mutual temptation in practical fashion. Nonetheless, Sue seemed quite fascinated by the sight, only slowly going down the steps, trying not to stare.

We ended up only taking a short dip, Ellen saying she was thirsty, suggesting another glass of wine before hanging out in the pool. Sue and I easily agreed. After ordering, we returned to the same corner booth, Sue in the middle this time, all of us drinking fairly quickly. I mentioned that the pool had a couple of nice water jets along the wall, though they did not come on that often, and did not stay on that long. Ellen appeared to pick up on my tone when mentioning some people really enjoyed them.

Returning to the pool, hanging up our towels, Sue started to take off her suit, eagerly, saying she hoped the water jets would come on. Turning to us, top down, laughing about how there was no reason to worry about sun burn, then stepping out of it. She did not appear bothered by our attention to her now fully exposed body. She had a small curly bush considerably darker than the hair on her head, and small pointed breasts, nipples quite erect. The other thing that Ellen and I also noticed was how her pussy lips protruded a bit. This may not have meant she was turned on, yet the dark red wine color along the edges offered a separate, quite convincing, indicator.

The couple had unsurprisingly left, leaving the pool to us. Sue splashed in, allowing Ellen and I to get a good view of a nicely rounded ass. Turning towards Ellen, she seemed more than pleased at how things were working out. The warm basin is just big enough to take a few strokes swimming, in comparison to the much smaller cold basin. I let Ellen take a couple laps before going to the opposite wall, which Sue leaned against.

Approaching her, I saw how her nipples had remained hard in the warm water, offering a reason why she would be unlikely to wear thin lycra if concerned about being modest. In turn, she was looking towards my cock. Not hard by any means, though its appearance indicated appreciation of both how she looked nude and her gazing openly towards it, without any pretend modesty. Being nude allows for more straightforward interaction, in the basic style of what you see is what you get.

As Ellen continued to do a couple of mini-laps, Sue asked me about the lake. Leading to descriptions of the different areas, the fact that there was a certain rhythm to how full it became, and changes over the years. Answering a question she appeared about to ask, I said one big difference was that the ice cream truck from a local ice cream shop no longer came by on hot days.

Swimming over on the other side of Sue, Ellen said that an ice cream cone on a hot cloudless summer afternoon was a real treat and that she had heard the same thing. Asking Sue whether being in the water felt nicer without a bathing suit and hearing yes, Ellen suggested taking a couple of short laps to get a better idea of what that felt like too. Sue pushed off the wall and started to breast stroke, providing a truly exquisite sight as her legs moved.

After doing one lap, she rolled over to be on her back right in front of us, still swimming breast stroke style. Wonderfully erect pointed nipples just out of the water, the way she lazily opened her legs for each kick provided a gorgeous view. Trying to avoid being too obvious at the sight while noticing that Ellen was making no effort at all, thoroughly entranced by her first explicit opportunity to see Sue's now fully exposed pussy.

Sue returned, looking at both of us. After seeing our reaction, appearing pleased, she glanced, then stared at my now hard cock. She turned her head, easily grasping how horny Ellen had become, even if her nipples were not so erect nor her pussy lips so visible.

Holding on to the wall near me, Sue turned towards it, as did I. Her cheeks had a bit of color, telling us in a low voice that swimming naked was a lot of fun, she had never guessed what it would be like in public. She laughed, saying especially not on a snowy day, with two other naked people. Like a threesome she added, very quietly.

Ellen stretched out, floating on her back holding on to the wall behind her, the position of her arms raising her large floating breasts. Speaking to Sue, explaining that threesomes were not something done in public, her legs slowly opening and closing. Not in a discouraging tone, but one anchored in certain basic truths.

A reminder or lesson that while we were definitely enjoying mutual nudity with certain overtones, this was not the same as being in a place to imagine having sex. Though the way Sue's eyes focused on Ellen's crotch, she was imagining things that were definitely sexual, in a way more alluring than any fantasy. We may not have been completely fair with her, Ellen and I having much more experience at dealing with nudity without sexual overtones. Plus knowing how to enjoy those overtones without getting too tempted, or at least deal with temptation properly.

Looking at Sue, I explained that most nudists are prudish, as nudism is so often associated with sex by non-nudists, making Ellen chuckle a bit. Grinning, I continued by saying that when a place was deserted, the rules were a bit different, but a place like this was never deserted. Ellen joked about making sure breasts were not sun burned could be fun, that other women never minded a single woman around on a hot morning with the lake deserted.

Especially when it is two women, right? I added. Sue asked two women like Lisa and Helen, playing in front of you, naked? Ellen just smiled, at which point the jets started to rumble. Sue was facing a jet when the first currents swirled out, looking pleased it had started. As the stream steadied into its hypnotic powerful rhythm, she started to move a bit, beginning to say it felt nice, her voice rapidly taking on a crooning tone, sighing verrryyy niiccee, ooohhh yeesssss. I had never seen a woman so quickly and completely captivated, but between the wine, shared nudity, her own evident horniness, and the likely almost ideal positioning of the nozzle from the start, Sue had entered an unexpected paradise.

12