Sauna Relaxation Gets Hotter!

Story Info
Asian stranger turns it on in the sauna.
2.1k words
4.53
93.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first submission. Be kind!

This story is purely fictional and any similarity between the characters contained therein and real individuals is purely coincidental.

******************************

Every Sunday afternoon I like to go and do a workout at the gym. There is usually more stuff to do at home, either chores around the house or study, but by Sunday afternoon I am usually pretty fed up with that.

On Sunday, the gym is mostly pretty quiet. There are no classes being run. They finish up by about lunch time, and there are usually only the dedicated few working out in the cardio area or on the weights.

This afternoon, I wandered up to the reception and the guy swiped me through with a muttered "good afternoon for a workout!" and a bored half-smile. I guess it can't be a particularly stimulating job, sitting behind the desk at reception watching people walk in looking bored and walk out looking red-faced and exhausted.

I wandered into the change room and put my things in a locker before going out in into the main area for my workout. I do kind of a combination of both cardio work and weights. I don't like to bulk up, but I like the way you can direct the exercise with weights.

I only joined this gym about six months ago just as it was opening, so the equipment is new and they keep everything well maintained. They have pretty good facilities, including a sauna, steam room, spa and small pool provided out the back.

After my Sunday afternoon work out I always like to go and sit in the sauna for a while to let the intense heat soak into my muscles as they twitch and relax. The sauna and all the other relaxation facilities are in a "Unisex area. Please wear swimwear at all times!" It's a pity because my best memories of saunas usually involve naked Europeans relaxing and otherwise "letting their hair down".

This afternoon, I was just wearing my running shorts. I figured they were close enough to swim wear. I let pulled the door of the sauna open and found it was being occupied by only one other occupant, a small young Asian woman. She wore her long black hair loosely tied up, exposing her long elegant neck.

It seemed she also took a liberal interpretation of the word swimwear. She was wearing her towel wrapped firmly under her armpits and although there was no way for me to tell if she had swimmers on underneath, something about the way she had wrapped her towel told me that was it.

She leant up against the wall on the top bench. I took my place up against the wall at the other end of the bench. I leaned my head back against the wall and took a few deep breaths savouring the burning sensation of the searing air on my nostrils.

I always like it when I find someone else in the sauna. I like to surreptitiously glance over and admire their bodies glistening with sweat. The human body is an amazing form and I like to appreciate it. Men or women, though I prefer women, everyone seems to have something beautiful to show.

I love to admire the women. It doesn't usually matter if they are in tip-top shape and drop-dead gorgeous or if they have more ample features. I haven't found many who will sit in the sauna of whom I cannot find some aspect to admire. However, I am always careful to be respectful about it and not to ogle. I imagine some girls would like the attention but most wouldn't and I'm happy to admire from afar. My girlfriend and I have wonderful hot sex ourselves, and she has no discomfort about me getting in the mood by just watching. The soft warm lighting of the sauna usually allows me to do so without causing offence.

Today something happened that took me by surprise. I was leaning there relaxing casting the occasional glance in the direction of the girl, as I would usually. She had a beautiful long neck and elegant shoulders and you could see the curve of her small breasts as they disappeared under her towel. Her legs were long and smooth. She obviously took special care to wax carefully. And did I mention long? For an eastern girl who was not tall, her legs seemed to go on forever before the bottom of the towel teased my glance away. One leg was straight out in front of her and the other bent a little. Her thighs were firm and shapely.

Well, on this basis I thought I could easily spend twenty or thirty minutes in the heat of the sauna, relaxing and enjoying the company.

Then, as I surreptitiously glanced over I caught her gazing at me! She held my glance and smiled slightly.

I looked away for a few moments before glancing back. She was still looking at me, though her smile had become broader and a little wicked.

I wondered if I ought to say something but for some reason I held back.

She held my gaze and leaned forward to touch her calves, as if to smooth some sweat though I didn't see her sweating at all. As she reached she leaned forward and watched as my gaze fell to the cleavage caused by her towel as it cocooned her breasts. The lines of her breasts fell away into the darkness before her towel held them firmly.

The girl smiled and licked her lips. She seemed to consider for a moment and then did smooth her legs, as if to wipe away all those non-existent droplets of sweat, on the way back up to an upright position. Instead of leaning back against the wall, however, she shuffled her bottom closer to the wall and went as if to adjust her towel.

Now I can say, by this stage I was becoming a little aroused, and having been allowed such a view of her breasts I can say for sure that her towel was not slipping. But, nevertheless, she reached up under her arms and pulled and smoothed at the towel a little. She was pulling it looser! My cock ballooned a little more as I realised what she was doing. And all the while, anyone else could walk into the sauna to join us!

She leaned back against the wall again, this time with one arm behind her head, her towel now sagging slightly across her chest. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, obviously enjoying the performance of the situation. For my part I now pulled one of my own legs in and leaned it bent, up against the wall at the side, in a vain attempt to hide the tenting of my running shorts.

The girl drew her other hand up to her face and drew it across her brow, still maintaining the false charade that she was acting with nothing but innocent intent. Her fingers traced down the side of her check, down the length of her neck and across her breast to come to rest on her towel. I glanced back her face and the girl's eyes remained closed. Her hand pulled a little at the towel and one side of it fell away exposing one of her breasts! Still she kept her eyes closed and her head back.

The skin of her breast was smooth and golden and her nipple erect and tight. She drew the fingers of her free hand across her breast and around the nipple, caressing it as I looked on. My cock throbbed as she drew her fingers gently under the breast and back up under her chin and across her neck once more. I reached down and under the elastic of my running shorts to take my hot penis in my hand and began to pump gently as I gazed at her exposed breast.

She lay there for a few moments as I continued slowly to pump my hot cock.

Then she opened her eyes and looked directly at me.

Another few moments passed and she smiled once more as she watched my own movements. Holding my gaze, the girl reached forward once again, as if to smooth sweat from her legs. In doing so, her towel came loose and dropped to her midriff. Both her small breasts swung free as she leaned forward.

I increased my pace on my cock. The girl must have noticed because she giggled quietly and shook her chest a little to make her breasts swing before leaning back against the wall. She held my gaze and kept smiling as I pumped my cock, beginning to breathe deeper as I drank in the sight of her naked breasts.

Without leaning forward, the girl reached down with both hands to where the bottom of the towel reached the middle of her thighs. She held her legs straight out from of her and close together now. Continuing to watch me pump at my cock, she gradually drew the bottom of her towel up to where the rest of it was loosely piled across her flat stomach. Her pubis was revealed nestling "innocently" between the top of her amazing legs. It was waxed smooth except for one neat and narrow vertical strip.

I almost came right then as I contemplated where the strip was leading to!

In order to prolong the (now) inevitable, I let go of my dribbling cock and took hold of the elastic of my running shorts with both hands. Without looking away from the now mostly naked woman leaning up against the opposite wall, I pulled the shorts down around my ankles and leaned back in my previous position, one leg straight out in front and one bent leaning up against the wall at the side. Only now, my purple, dribbling, throbbing cock stood straight up pointing at my chin.

The girl giggled again as she watched, and began to caress her breasts again with one hand. I couldn't hold off, and returned to my pumping trying to manage the inevitable by giving a few pumps then stopping for while, then a few more pumps and stopping again.

If anyone had walked in at that point, I don't quite know what either of us would have said or done. But nobody did, and we were both too horny now to care!

The pretty Asian girl now drew her legs up towards her, keeping her feet together. One leg bent, she lent it up against the wall at the side, much like my own and the other, also bent, she let hang out sideways. My gaze went immediately to her pussy which was waxed as smooth as her pubis. That little strip of hair delicately touched the top of her slit.

By drawing her legs up her pussy lips had come apart and glistened with wetness. I pumped my cock a few times and stopped again. The girl reached down with the hand not involved with playing with her nipples and gently dipped her fingers into her juices and began to smear them delicately around and around her clit. She moaned as her fingers pulled back the sheath to the little pleasure button and caressed its sensitive nip. I started to pump again.

I continued to pump as her breaths became deep and she began to whimper softly.

"Oh............ooohhhhh............mmmmmmhhhh!"

Her breaths became shorter and the little moans more insistent, but still she watched me. She looked into my eyes as she drew her fingers up and down her wet slit as it splayed open for my inspection. And she smiled slightly as she moaned with each breath!

"Ahhh.......aaahhh....ahhhh....ahhhh....ah..ah..ah..."

For my part I was now pumping like there was no tomorrow gazing at this stranger getting off before me, this strange little creature getting off on watching me get off on watching her get off!

And then it came upon us both. Looking into each other's eyes, her hand moved frenetically and hard on her clit and my hand pushed firmly down towards my balls as both our hips lifted simultaneously off the wooden bench.

"UnnnnggggggggghhhhhhhhhHHHHaaaaa................!"

Rope after rope of sticky white cum spewed forth from the end of my cock hitting me on the chin and leaving sticky strips across my chest. My cock jumped and bobbed as I came hard. The little Asian girl held her hips off the wooden bench, holding her legs wide and her pubis up. Her pussy spurt forth two little splashes of cum onto the hot bench between us. Wow, even if only a small one, we have a gusher!

We both collapsed back against our respective walls, panting.

A few moments passed. I didn't know what to say.

I looked across at her and smiled.

She smiled back at me for a moment before standing up, wrapping her towel firmly around herself once again and walked over to the door. I was still speechless as she paused and said, "See you round!" before pushing the door open and leaving.