Saunas in Europe Ch. 01: Austrian Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the moment I spotted them she was just hesitantly stripping out of her bathrobe and to my greatest surprise there was no bikini underneath. She immediately covered her crotch so I was unable to catch any details. She quickly went up the steps of the pool edge without watching out for me trying to exit. Since the entrance/exit was too narrow for two people to pass, for a short moment this led to the odd situation that neither of us knew who should step back. She was standing exposed at the top of the pool edge while I was two stairs below her. For a quick moment she looked into my eyes with an expression that had a mixture of everything. It was slightly desperate, shy, reluctant and embarrassed but it was also so extremely cute that I felt a small tingle in my stomach. Her cheeks and ears were burning red and you could clearly see how uncomfortable she was.

Since she was still covering her lower parts her amazingly firm 34b-cup boobies were pointing out straight at me with one of her coloured hair strands covering the left nipple. The pale-white colour of her boobs was in a strong contrast to her otherwise moderate tan and to her dark-brown, pea-sized nipples which were hard and pointing slightly to the ceiling which looked kinda funny. I also noticed that she had light goosebumps on her breasts and arms and she was blushing slightly between her boobs which were clearly symptoms of her embarrassment.

After this short moment of uncertainty I made two steps back into the pool and to the side and I indicated that she could come down. I totally made the right decision as she instinctively grabbed the stair-rails on both sides with her hands, giving up the cover of her crotch and giving me a wonderful view of shy-girl's pussy. Well, not only me, I'm pretty sure the guys in the pool were having a great view as well. I did only notice that even the young boy was quite obviously staring in her direction. And the view definitely paid off!

Her pubic area was of the same pale-white as her boobs and had an accurately trimmed narrow landing strip that was about 4x1 centimetres in size and which I'm sure was solely designated for her boyfriend to see. Its colour finally revealed that her natural hair colour was even darker than I had expected - it was almost on the brunette side. Her otherwise completely bald vagina was of that kind that had smaller outer labia which let her inner lips poke out just a tiny bit.

She was walking down the steps in embarrassment as fast as she could to quickly hide her body in the water but not before I was able to also get a super-short glance at her firm, pale backside. This was definitely one of the best ENF moments I've had but I must admit that I did really empathize with and felt sorry for this poor girl at that moment.

It seemed that shy-girl did not stay in the pool for very long since we met them again a few minutes later when we were about to shower. When we stepped into the shower area, the couple was already showering, both using the same shower cubicle. Hence my girlfriend and me were occupying the second available cubicle at the opposite side which gave me another opportunity to peek.

When shy-girl and her guy were finished and stepped out she did not cover up but still appeared somewhat reluctant as she was moving with her body slightly bowed and her shoulders pushed forward (which actually let her boobs look kind of funny). But some of her shyness seemed to have gone away which gave me the confidence that she would probably be able to start enjoying the day at some point. When they moved out of the shower area she even looked over at us and said with a sweet Austrian accent something like that we could now use both showers.

*** Epilog ***

After the shower it was time for us to leave as we were getting hungry and dinner buffet was waiting for us. So we packed up and headed for the locker room. Right at the door we ran into a young family who was wrapped in white bathrobes and just about to enter the sauna area. They were four, a pretty mum and dad but two even more stunning teenage daughters. The older one was probably 18 at most and the other one was 1-2 years younger. Both had about the same height, the younger one had her dark hair pinned up pertly while her sister's hair was open and resting on her shoulders. For a short moment I regretted leaving too early but on the other hand, this day had already offered so much! And I did also not know whether I could have taken another ENF-drama when teen-sisters realized they had to strip off their clothes.

We went through the door into the locker room and my thoughts were somewhere between teen-sisters and dinner buffet when I spotted hipster-girl right straight ahead in the locker area. What baffled me most was the fact that she had put on her black drainpipe jeans and reddish hight-top Converse already but was still completely topless! She was standing in front of a mirror and fighting with her rebellious hair. I was looking at her from the side and her mosquito bites did definitely not make a good sideboob view but in the mirror I was able to clearly perceive her small pointy nipples. Eventually she was finished with her hair, put on a sleeveless shirt and a black hoody and gave us a quick 'tschüss' when she passed and left the room.

Later that evening my girlfriend suddenly asked me whether I was looking at other women's boobs at the sauna. The question caught me a bit off guard, and I mumbled something like 'not intentional' and 'only when I could not really look somewhere else'. She answered in a surprising casual tone, that she actually enjoys to occasionally look at naked strangers and to study their anatomy. I tried to cover my surprise, just smiled and kept my thoughts by me.

As a nice bonus in the end, we saw shy-girl again the next day in the hotel lobby when we were about to check out. Apparently she and her boyfriend had just finished their checkout. She seemed to have restored her dignity after all as she was somewhat cocky arguing with the woman at the reception. She was damn cute looking in her brown vintage leather boots, tight blue jeans and beige, slim-cut winter jacket with a furry collar. It was nice seeing her like this and visualizing the scenes from the day before.

This was my first experience with European saunas and back then.I just thought, wow that was exceptional and that I will never experience something like this again and will certainly not top it. Indeed, it took me another year before I went to a sauna again but since then I consider myself as a regular visitor and every time there is again at least one new situation that is still surprising, shocking, amusing or arousing. It just never gets boring in European saunas.

12