Savage Possession

Story Info
Another chapter in the Mistress's story
1.6k words
4.2
24.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I was turned I grew angry at Darius for his blatant disregard for my free will. He took from me my humanity and I was determined he would get nothing further from me. However that didn’t last long. One evening after feeding I decided to search out Darius. I need to speak with him about something. I knew it would tempt me to be close to him but I was confident in my ability to resist him. So I left my room and headed down the hall. I found Darius In the hallway on the way to my room. He didn’t say a word he merely grabbed me against him kissing me passionately. I was completely caught off guard and I briefly struggled but in the end I melted against him moaning softly.

He nearly dragged me back to my room and opened the door somehow keeping contact with my lips the entire time. He stepped away long enough to close the door. I shook my head backing up. This was happening to fast. I was supposed to be stronger then this. “Darius I won’t allow you to do this.” Darius chuckled approaching me like a wolf stalking his prey. “You can’t stop me. You want me just as I want you and I am going to prove it to you.”

Darius didn’t hesitate, he pulled me roughly into his arms his lips claiming mine violently. I was completely lost, the power of his kiss stole my will to resist. His hold over me had never diminished, I had not realized up until now how I had missed his kisses and his touch. All my pent of wanting and need burst out of it’s cage and the result was explosive. My hands fisted in his hair and I moaned deep within my throat. My body came alive, tingling with shards of pleasure at this mere kiss. My moan inflamed him and his kiss deepened becoming a demanding possession of my body and soul.

I finally managed to yank my mouth free breathing in ragged pants. My body pulsed with a need so profound I felt suffocated by it. When my gaze met his I gasped at the answering need, his normal dark sensual eyes burned so intensely that I felt a shudder sweep through me. His expression could only be described as animalistic and primal. “You can’t push me away tonight my sweet. I have waited to long, I will show you that you are with a doubt mine!” I shook my head and yet cried out in pleasure when his lips claimed mine once more.

He pinned my non-resistant hands above my head “later I will taste every inch of you and make you beg for it. But right now I’m going to take you like I need to, like I have fantasized about and ached to do since the first night I tasted your passion.” His words rendered me speechless and then there was no room for protests or anything else coherent because he was kissing me with all the passion I could take. His kisses burned through me setting my blood on fire.

I could deny it no longer I needed this, I needed him and the bliss that he offered. His lips were brutal his touch frenzied as he cupped my bottom bringing me flush against him. His chest rubbed against my sensitive breasts and I couldn’t stop the moan that escaped my lips. “Yes” I whimpered helplessly lost in his spell. “Is this what you want?” he asked his hands cupping my breast and kneading somewhat roughly. I didn’t care, all I knew was that I was on fire and his touched only served to feed the flames. His lips and tongue drove me wild, I shivered my body undulating against his.

He pulled away and I cried out at the loss but he returned quickly after tearing my dress down to the waist exposing my breasts to his hungry gaze. His mouth latched onto my breast pulling strongly on my nipple. I melted into his embrace my eyes fluttering closed against the incredible sensations. The moist heat of his mouth drove me insane, my hands gripped his shoulders and my head fell back in surrender. I was being consumed alive and I never wanted it to end.

His hands were pushing my dress down roughly anxious to see my all. My hands went to the lacings at his waist and I struggled urgently to free the bulge struggling to be free. He chuckled at my desperation and a flush filled my face. However instead of pulling away I boldly encircled him with my hand and his chuckled turned into a growl. “Damn” he muttered capturing my hand in his stopping my movement. “I need to be inside you, I need to fill you surrounding me. I need you hard, fast and deep. I’m going to take you just like you need to be taken.” His gaze held mine and my body became a mass of emotions and sensations.

When he was done speaking I realized his pants were around his ankles and my dressed was pooled at my feet. His hand cupped me intimately and I moaned in frustration and need. “Your wet, so wet” he nipped at my lips his voice low and husky “and so hot...” I whimpered softly in response to his words and his touch. His lips claimed mine roughly branding me as his. Then without warning me lifted me up and instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist. His rubbed himself against me slowly, leisurely. My mouth opened in a silent cry as my body wound up tightly.

His hands flexed as he held me up, I felt my hips writhe against him with a will of their own. My nails dug into his back and he groaned deeply in response his movements stopping. He held me there suspended over him less then an inch from being inside of me. My eyes met his pleadingly “Please Darius” I whimpered brokenly. “Please what?” he prompted softly his tongue flicking my nipple. “Take me!” I cried out softly arching into his mouth. My words were all the encouragement he needed. With one smooth thrust he filled me completely.

“Oh!” I cried out my inner muscles gripping him tightly. I nearly purred my pleasure. This felt so right, I felt so complete. All thoughts fled as he began to move. The first few thrusts we slow leisurely movements spreading pleasure throughout my body. This didn’t last long, soon he was taking me just as he promised he would. Fast, hard and deep. Indescribable sensations exploded through me at every thrust. The world spun in circles and time held no meaning. All I could do was buck helplessly against him my eyes closed and moans pouring from my lips.

My lips found his in a breathless kiss that grew more impassioned by the second. His thrusts became wild, he was thrusting so deeply he touched my womb. I lunged back against him helpless against the overwhelming tide. His face was taut with leashed passion, his expression feral... and exciting. He really was so incredibly gorgeous. He pulled out till just the tip of him remained in me then he filled me again thrusting hard into me at the same time he muttered one word... “Mine.” His voice was deep and rumbling as he repeated the action “Mine.” this time more forceful.

I couldn’t take any more of this, my teeth nipped at his shoulder then his neck as he thrust wildly into me. I hungered, I thirsted for Darius, for his ever powerful and always pleasurable essence. Without another my teeth pierced his skin resulting in a shuddering cry from him. His blood flowed into my mouth and I knew I was in heaven. Ecstacy flowed throughout me, I never wanted this moment to end. Darius’s hands gripped my hips tightly slammed me down on him as he thrust upwards. He was groaning his head thrown back in submission.

I tore herself away from his blood my eyes opening as I felt myself reach the edge hovering suspended. “Come for me, Give me your all” he whispered fiercely in my ear his tone possessive and breathless. I couldn’t deny him any longer. A single moment rolled by...another... then my world exploded. My back arched, my lower body bucked helplessly and my entire being spasmed. A scream erupted from my throat and my vision seemed to dim. I could feel my inner muscled clamp tightly around him. I was still lost in nirvana when his teeth sank deep within my throat intensifying my orgasm tenfold. I was sure I was dying, and couldn’t stop it if I wanted to.

His hips were still churning, faster and faster until he reached a speed impossible for mere mortals. Suddenly he stiffened against me his eyes closed his fingers digging almost painfully into my hips. I felt him jerk inside of me and I felt the shudder that racked him. His teeth sank deep into my breast at that moment and I screamed his name as a second orgasm tore through me. I couldn’t breath, think or comprehend the outside world. I could only feel and hold onto Darius as my world shattered and fell down around me. I was dimly aware of him calling my name as his warmth spilled into me. When we were both aware once again our eyes met. At that moment a silent understanding passed between the two of us. He had won, there was no turning back now. I was indeed helplessly his mistress.