Savagely Horny

Story Info
She'd been working her way to horny all week.
1.1k words
3.27
56.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seemed like a drive was in order horny took over my body and I could not get it back under control. I had been working my way to horny all week and today I just went over the edge almost animalistic in a way. He walked around this morning in nothing and my eyes feasted on him but didn’t seem to get anyplace. He spent the rest of the day outside doing one thing or another. One on of his last coffee breaks he came in the house and made small talk about this and that. All I could do was focus on the crotch of his pants. When I walked up to him and started rubbing that same crotch he continued the small talk. Once I felt that bulge come up I figured I had his attention. A few more minutes of talk and a cup of coffee later he was back out the door. How does he do that?

I thought about that bulge most of the day if I had a cock it would be enormously hard I know it because I can almost feel it between my legs now. I read a little and did some dishes nothing helped. I recalled something I used to do that I enjoyed and had not done in a very long time. What the hell right, I mean why not do something exciting for a change. I put some shorts on my bare ass since a tee shirt was all I had on and grabbed my purse a couple of CD’s and headed for the door. He looked over at me and that was about it he smiled and continued with the weed eradication battle. I got in the car started the engine and funny it purred right along with mine.

Once I got out of the driveway and headed down the country road I cranked the music up and began to enjoy a little Metallica. I pulled over about a mile down the road put the top down on the convertible pulled back on the road and headed toward the lake. My condition seemed to worsen as I went I could not get the thought of that throbbing dick out of my head or out from between my legs what a bunch of shit I thought to myself. I have taken my mind off of troubles before with a ride to the lake with the top down but this wasn’t working out to well. Seemed I felt wetter than I did before I reached down to the side of my shorts and felt it. That is really bad I said out loud. On the other hand it felt pretty damn good running my finger up the side of my shorts.

The wind blowing my shirt against my bare nipples wasn’t helping any I reached up with one hand and gave on of them some attention but the effect seemed to trickle all the way down. Did not take long after that the shirt was off and stuffed beside my seat and it felt so good too. I forgot to even care who might see me. A couple of funny looks and cranked necks came my way and a honk of the horn now and then with a thumbs up sign brought a bit of a smile. The roads were better now and I continued north. It was when I started rubbing my hand up and down my knee with the time of the music that I knew my “situation” was worse. Seems my independent fingers kept working their way up a little higher on the thigh. First I slipped one under my shorts and sort of teased myself a little not really touching or getting into the meat but enough to heighten that sensation that was now kicking my ass.

I could not help but get a little more serious about this adventure now the thought of rubbing that hard dick and getting so slick wet seemed to okay the waiving of any hesitation I may have been holding on to. I found my finger prodding a little deeper and pushing through the slickness made it glide right on in. I nearly did not notice any traffic going by now. Then it was two fingers sort of moving back and forth on my clit which was swollen and felt like that dick between my legs. It was getting a little harder to drive now and concentrate on the road. Thank goodness for cruise control. I looked down and saw I was going about 90 miles per hour both the car and me. I set the cruise at 75 and maintained a northern bound course.

I was getting into this pretty good by then just imagining things in my head. I knew I was about to cum so I stopped for a minute. I repositioned myself a little and was able to get my legs a little further apart and my hips forward I was ready. A great song was playing by now “When it sleeps” leaning back in the seat the wind was slapping my nipples making them sting a little this aroused me even more. These fingers were sex for me at the moment and they were doing a great job. The total freedom of a lung -exploding scream with an orgasm was orgasmic in itself.

My head was throbbing because my heart was pounding away my legs felt shaky and I began to realize just how hard I had bitten my bottom lip. My hands could barely grip the steering wheel now. My chest was heaving as I tried to regulate my breathing. Then I began to notice how damp my shorts were now. Nearing the lake road I slowed down some and headed toward a secluded waters edge. I pulled my tee shirt on parked the car and stepped out. I walked to the water slipped the shorts off and waded in about waist deep. It felt so good. my body was hot and I was still so sensitive I believe I came again just by the movement of the water.

When I stepped out several minutes later I carried my shorts back to the car. Climbed in started that big 5.0 engine and headed south. I cranked up the stereo after deciding now I would listen to some blues. I was more relaxed of course but not totally satisfied as there is nothing like the real thing. I had to laugh at myself and ask myself “What the hell was that?” the only answer that came to my mind wasSavagely Horny. The blues and thoughts of his fate when I got home carried me the rest of the way.

The End