Savages Ch. 01

Story Info
'Savages' recounts the exploits of Veer and his wife Meghan.
2.1k words
3.85
11.8k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VirriV
VirriV
7 Followers

Chapter I: Veer

Once again, I didn't notice when the bruising happened. I was caught up in the moment and was acting on impulses. She didn't say anything about it either. At least I don't think she did, I honestly couldn't tell you if she did. But she is used to it, she'll blame her abusive boyfriend if anyone asks. In reality she doesn't even have a boyfriend. But I digress, the point to take away from this is that she serves my needs well enough.

Afterwards she asked me how it was, she always asks me that; she's so insecure about herself. I lied to her; I told her that our moments together are the only time I truly feel alive, just like I always do. She seemed content with the answer as usual. I gave her a firm slap on her now cherry-red buttocks before pulling up my trousers.

It's past eleven already if I leave the office now I can be back home to my wife just before midnight.

I haven't told you about my wife, have I? I think I owe you a proper introduction. My name is Veer Jagesar, I'm 28 and I am the Head of Trading at CCIP. My wife is Meghan Jagesar-Cooper, she's 26. She works at FabMag. And the girl from before is one of the secretaries at CCIP. Her name is Nathalie Poole.

I think I owe you more explanations but, it would take too long to start from the beginning. Let's start from this morning.

The day started as usual; I woke up, had breakfast, showered, got dressed and was reading the news while waiting for my wife to come downstairs. I read an article about the new miss universe, Sylvana Lovestock, and she was absolutely gorgeous. I wouldn't mind having her between my legs. Speaking of blowjobs, my wife still hadn't come down. It was getting late, so I went looking for her. I found her in our room still doing her hair.

"Sorry, babe. I overslept and I'm having a bad hair day." she said to me. It bothered me that I had to find out myself, she could have given me a head's up that she'd be late.

"Hurry up, I want you to blow me before I go."

"What? Just jerk it, I'll suck you off tonight, I don't have the time right now."

"I'm not going to wait till tonight. Have you seen the new miss Universe? This is a timely issue."

"Then ask her to blow you. I'm too busy trying to fix my hair."

At this point I began to wonder if she tried upsetting me on purpose or if she genuinely didn't think she had time for me. Either way, I ended up flinging her onto the bed, I pinned her down and with one hand I pulled out my cock. Sylvana had done a marvelous job of getting me hard so it would be a waste if I just jerked it. I stuck myself between Meghan's luscious red lips and intentionally held her head down by her precious hair. I closed my eyes and imagined Sylvana's beautiful face between my legs. It took longer than intended to reach my climax because in the rush I didn't get myself into a very comfortable position and Meghan's struggling didn't help either. Still, I kept on fucking her throat until I was ready to blow my load. I pulled out of her mouth and aimed it straight for her hair. To rub it in I wiped the tip on her face ruining her make up. It wasn't as satisfying as I had hoped, though.

For a while she just lay there motionless. I got up and straightened myself out. As I headed towards the door I heard Meghan's voice.

"Next time, try taking more time to get in a better position. Now it was just bad for the both of us"

That sly little she-devil, she did do it on purpose. She wanted me to get mad and force myself on her. Well, things like this is why I married her.

"I'll try to remember that next time. Also, before I forget. Sunday I'm having your sister over"

"Over what?"

"Excuse me?"

"On Sunday you'll have my sister over what? Over the table? Sprawled over our rug? Over the kitchen counter? Or are you having her all over the place?"

That caught me off guard and I chuckled a bit. "Ha, I didn't think that far ahead. I guess I'll let her decide. As long as she doesn't pick our bed. I know how you like to have that remain our special place."

She frowned at me. "You're such a bad liar, Veer. I know you fucked Jane What's-her-name on our new sheets. I saw you two."

"Ahh, Jane.. Sweet girl. Crazy, but sweet as well. You should've joined in. She would be ok with it."

"Haha. That's ok. I managed to enjoy myself with what I heard and saw of you two."

"Pervert" I said in jest. "Anyway, I'm off to work, don't want to be late. Will you be ok?"

"Yes, I have plenty of time. I have to be in the office at eleven today. I could've been sleeping still if I didn't set up this little charade."

"A true Hollywood super star. Well, have fun being awake so early then."

"Thanks, I'll need the time to wash my hair" She grabbed a lock of her hair and licked the cum of it. "The rest of it I'll spend online. Have been hearing some good things about this Sylvana girl, lately" she said with a wink "See you tonight!"

Our morning playdate didn't cause a big delay, luckily. To the rest of the people in the office this was just another day. Why wouldn't it be, this wasn't the first time something like this has happened. It was just another day for me too.

As soon as I got in my office and looked through my emails I knew this would be a long day. Heaps of documents to look over, people to chase after and numbers to crunch. Then there was the Baltimore project, a big multi-million-dollar project going live next week causing stress, anxiety and a whole lot of last minute work. But the thing that would be the biggest time sink was that unshakable feeling of dissatisfaction.

Even before lunchtime I had already dedicated one of my three screens to browsing porn. I was trying to find something good and waded through the sea of mediocrity. I searched for updates on all my favorite pornstars but came back empty handed. I opened a webcam session with a busty brunette. Not my regular camgirl but, this girl ought to work too I figured. She went by the name of Hazel and after throwing a bit of cash at her she was going to town with a giant ribbed dildo. The girl was good, but I couldn't have the sound on in my office and that ruined it for me. Getting reckless with sound, can get you caught. Headphones are not an option if you're the head of a department. I really need to invest in a small discrete Bluetooth in-ear speaker. Without sound, though, I refused to cum.

At around 8PM I was getting frustrated and decided to stop working altogether. I set up some emails to be send at 9:36 PM and 10:14 PM so it would look like I was working, but I just spend the rest of my time rewatching some of the classics. I couldn't bring myself to cum at those though. It felt wasted to come more than once to a porno with the vast quantities in which it is available, but it did get me very hard. I recalled the article from this morning and started looking up pictures of Sylvana. Her bikini photos were especially effective. And it was not just her either, plenty of the other contestants were also easy on the eye. I started imagining being in an orgy with all of them. It was beautiful and I would have masturbated myself to a climax if my phone didn't suddenly start to ring. It was Nathalie, the secretary this story started with. She asked me if I was busy. I answered her truthfully, that I was swamped with work but, that I could make some time for her. A few minutes later she entered my office wearing her jacket and about to go home.

"I just wanted to say goodbye actually" she said with a loving smile on her face.

"Please, stay for a moment. Sit down, let's talk for a moment" I said while already undressing her with my eyes.

She sat down and we did talk at first. I mentioned that me and the wife had some issues this morning without getting into too much detail. Nathalie loved hearing that we were having problems even though she always acted empathetic I knew she hoped I'd one day file for divorce and marry her instead. I almost felt bad leading her on like this, but the sex was just too convenient to give up. I'd set her straight some other day. For now, I just wanted to ravage her petite body. The bit about my wife got her thinking about being with me, but not yet in a sexual context yet, so I had to slide that in somehow. I asked her if she had seen Sylvana and asked her what she thought of her. She was polite, but when I mentioned how I thought she was hot, Nathalie got a little upset. Jealousy. I walked over to her to ease her temper. I placed my hands on her shoulders, looked her right in the eyes and said to her "Don't worry. Sylvana can't hold a candle next to you. She only has a good body, you have a great body and everything else."

Poor girl, so hopelessly in love with me that she'd buy anything I'd say to her and I took advantage of it plenty of times.

I slowly turned her head and kissed her softly on her lips. Then I looked deep into her eyes and kissed her again. By the third kiss my hand was in her neck and my tongue in her mouth. She tasted so sweet. She always tasted so sweet. Sweet innocence. I had trained her well, the first few times we had sex she was so inexperienced and I had to teach her how to kiss, how to give good head, how to shut up and how it's ok to scream if there is no one else in the office.

I stood up and so did she. I started undressing her, taking off her jacket then her blouse. My shirt got unbuttoned and my tie was on the floor. I lifted up her skirt and grabbed a handful of her ass. While making out I backed her against the wall. The touch of her supple body sent shivers down my spine. All the pent up frustration and desires made me lust for her body like a lion in heat. I wanted to tear her clothes away and completely lose myself in her. It was hard to keep myself under control and play the role of secret lover.

She took my belt off and holding me by my pants lead me to my desk where she cleared some space to sit. She let my pants fall to the floor and pulled down my briefs. She didn't look down, her face was occupied by mine but, her hands gently stroked my erect member. I took off her bra and buried my face in her bosom. Sucked and licked my way around her breasts. Gently bit on her nipples while my right hand took care of matters between her legs. Two fingers going up and down her lace panties. We both realized at the same time when she was wet enough. Her panties were pulled aside and I carefully slid the tip inside. She whimpered softly when I entered her, then she opened her eyes and smiled at me. She laid back on my desk and I pushed myself fully into her. That's when I lost control. I remember her moaning and at some point, we changed positions because she ended up bent over my desk. I was pounding her pussy like a jackhammer which must have caused the bruising on her thighs as they kept bumping into the edge of the desk.

I don't remember that, I just remember her moans, the pounding and the satisfying ending when I came inside of her. I stayed inside her until I started to get soft. She was my happy place in the office. When I pulled out I noticed her cherry red bum. Must've slapped it at some point, again, I don't remember it all.

This is how we started, right? So now you know who I am.

VirriV
VirriV
7 Followers