Savages Ch. 02

Story Info
'Savages' recounts the exploits of Veer and his wife Meghan.
4.1k words
4.24
6.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VirriV
VirriV
7 Followers

*****

Writer's Note

Hello reader. Thank you for taking your time and reading this next chapter of Savages. I would like to take a few moments of your time and ask you to leave your feedback or comments once you are done reading. The reason for me posting this on Literotica is to get that feedback and improve both my writing style as well as my 'plot' decisions. Letting me know what you liked or didn't like would go a long way in helping me write better stories for you.

Thank you.

*****

Chapter II: FabMag

Six more hours to go. I hate this time of the year; nothing exciting ever happens at FabMag in December. Always the same mundane Holiday traditions. The only upside is that all the annoying cheerful holiday spirit people take their leave to spend more time with their loved ones.

A soft chime and a small popup called attention to the new email appearing in Meghan's inbox. It carried the urgent exclamation mark that most people gloss over. This email, however, was from Meghan's boss and so Meghan clicked over to her email tab almost instantly.

Helen, Meghan's colleague, had come down with the flu, or was faking it like at least half the department did around Christmas, and the boss wanted Meghan to take her place at the photoshoot. This could become an interesting day still, Meghan thought. She quickly searched online for pictures of the model they were using for the photoshoot.

Kristen Black, a young girl without much experience. Dark brown hair, very symmetrical face, green eyes, full lips and a real hardbody. Not much going on in the chest area but, nice firm buttocks. She looked great in all her beachwear photos. She'd probably look much better naked.

It wasn't until Meghan caught herself breathing faster that she realized her other hand had slipped beneath her desk and between her legs, gently rubbing her clit. She discretely removed her hand and glanced around the room to see if anyone noticed her little dissipation. What she found was everyone glued to their monitors; browsing Facebook or Reddit most likely. Hardly anyone actually worked during the holiday season. Once again, her private indulgence would stay private. Meghan replied the email saying she'd happily go to the photoshoot.

The door to the studio was ajar and through the opening came Meghan heard people talking. She had hoped they hadn't started yet, she had hoped to be in the dressing room while Kristen changed into her outfit. She had gotten away with this a few times before by pretending to give the models some last-minute advice. It only worked on the shy insecure ones, the rest kindly asked her to leave most of the time. Kristen was inexperienced, Meghan would have a good shot if she wasn't too late. When she opened the door, she saw they had already begun the shoot. Kristen wore a skimpy Christmas outfit and looked incredibly hot in it. The door slammed shut behind her with a loud bang and everyone stopped what they were doing to see who came in.

'Sorry guys, don't mind me. As you were' Meghan said sounding more confident than she actually was.

Of the few people in the room she only knew Cameron, the photographer. He was the only one still looking at her as she made her way to the set. Meghan could tell he was into her but, she couldn't care less about it, though. He wasn't Meghan's type at all. This time though he wasn't leering as much as he normally would. One glance to the other side explained why. Kristen tried to hide it but, the jealousy was still very much apparent on her face. No doubt Cameron had his way with her before the shoot. If only Meghan could've been a fly in the room when that happened. She could picture Kristen getting pounded quite clearly. It was all she thought about while she touched herself in the cab on the way over. Of course, in her fantasy it was Meghan doing the pounding with a nice big strap-on.

It would seem Cameron beat her to it, she didn't hate him for it, but she did hate how Kristen could lower herself to such a mediocre guy. She purposely spent more time with Cameron; even going as far as flirting a bit, all to annoy Kristen. It was definitely working as Kristen got visibly irritated. Half the pictures at the end of the shoot would be unusable. If she wasn't doing well before Meghan arrived there might be a chance that none of the pictures would be good enough.

After the shoot Meghan was again talking to Cameron, who by now was completely convinced Meghan was into him. Kristen walked up next to Meghan, ignored their conversation and asked Cameron how the pictures were. She had tried to play off that she was too important to wait for them to finish talking, but to neither Meghan nor Cameron did it come off as such. Kristen shot a quick menacing glance at Meghan before turning to Cam with puppy-dog eyes. You could see the struggle on his face as he tried to figure out how to handle this situation. He was torn between two girls he liked. Meghan kind of pitied him and gave Cam the look that said, 'We both know what the kid is trying here, but give her what she wants', which is a look that mostly involves rolling your eyes, while turning your head and letting out a big sigh. Cam was instantly relieved and started talking about the pictures; promising they would all be perfect. Kristen for her part did all the usual; smiling excessively, twirling her hair and laughing at his lame jokes. It looked as if she completely forgot about Meghan the moment Meghan stepped aside but, when Kristen finally headed back to her dressing room she tossed Meghan another look. This time she tried to look like an arrogant spoiled little brat that thought she had won or at least that was what she looked like walking away. Meghan couldn't care less about any of the looks but, she wasn't done with Kristen just yet.

Meghan excused herself from Cam and walked to Kristen's dressing room down the hall. She had no idea what she was going to do but, that arrogant bitch needed to be taught a lesson. The door to the dressing room was unlocked. When she entered Kristen was a bit shocked to see Meghan. No doubt she would be expecting Cameron to enter and never see Meghan's face again.

'Excuse me, this is my dressing room! Please leave before I'll have you removed'

Kristen sounded so sure of herself, internally still settled in a state of victory over Meghan.

'Do you have any idea who I am?' Meghan asked coldly despite still having no clue where she would go with this. The look on Kristen's face betrayed the fact that she hadn't yet considered the possibility that Meghan was someone in charge. Probably another victim of the male dominated culture; expecting only men to be in charge. In this case she was right, though, Meghan had little to no authority here but, Kristen didn't know that and her ignorance could become her undoing.

Meghan didn't wait for a response. She continued with more authority in her voice now. 'Listen here you little bitch', it felt good calling her a bitch, 'I'm the one that gets to decide if you make the cover or not. And I don't know what stunt you pulled with Cameron to get this job, probably sucked his cock, but from what I saw you couldn't keep it together on set.' Kristen was like a deer caught in headlights; she couldn't say anything or even move. Meghan kept going, 'I can ruin your career before you've even started. Is that what you want?!'.

She finally found her voice and managed a feeble sounding 'no'. Meghan walked over to her, put her hand under her chin and then buried her fingers hard into her cheeks. 'Listen up sweet cheeks, I'm in charge here. You do as I say. Next time you cross me will be your last. Understood?!'

Holding her face as she did, Kristen couldn't really speak with her lips pouting out, so she nodded instead.

This was it. Meghan had set Kristen in her place. Shown her who was in charge. She held all the power now and at first, she just stood in silence for a while. Enjoying the victory and looking at the defeated Kristen struggling to keep it together. This must be how Veer feels every time he pins me down and has his way with me, Kristen thought to herself. The power is intoxicating, it corrupts you. It stirs and awakens things inside you; animalistic desires. Kristen was hot, but it was the intoxication of her power trip that pushed her to kiss Kristen. A long hard kiss on Kristen's pouting lips. If she had looked she would have seen the confusion in Kristen's eyes but Meghan held her eyes closed and reveled in the moment.

When she drew back her face she looked Kristen straight in the eyes. Kristen could see that Meghan had changed; she had a new piercing look on her face. 'Tell me Kristen, how bad exactly do you want this cover?'

Meghan loosened her hold on her face so she could answer the question and she tried to.

'I'm sorry, I don't th-'

'Wrong answer!' Meghan kissed her again. A short peck half on the lips half on her left cheek.

'Try again, how bad do you want this?'

'No wait, I'm not a lesbian.'

Meghan kissed her again. 'You're not, but here you are kissing a woman. Yet I didn't ask if you were a lesbian. I want to know how bad you want this cover.' This time she moved her face an inch from Kristen's and licked her lips instead of kissing them. She saw Kristen hesitating so she continued. She couldn't let her think rational now.

'You didn't mind sleeping with Cameron to get this gig. Surely a newcomer as yourself would stand no chance in hell to get this job by herself. Do you want to have a successful modeling career or do you want to wait at tables the rest of your life?' That was the ultimatum, the choice was in her hands now although, it was actually already decided.

Meghan released Kristen's face from her hold, leaned back on the edge of her dressing table. She pulled her skirt up, spread her legs and pulled her panties aside. 'I'm only going to ask you this one last time, Princess' And then stretching each word 'How. Bad. Do. You. Want. It.' She didn't even have to look at Kristen, the pieces were set, her move was made and now Kristen didn't have any other choice. Exactly as intended, Kristen walked over to her hesitantly, kneeled between her legs and carefully stared at Meghan's glistening vagina. Meghan knew she had already won but, pushing Kristen even farther was so easy now that she couldn't help herself. Megan put her right hand behind Kristen's head and pulled her face against her wet vagina. Kristen wasn't going to rub herself all over it, so Meghan made her instead; rubbed Kristen's symmetrical face all over her pussy.

'Come on, lick it. I don't have all day'

She had decided the outcome of this encounter when she convinced Kristen that she was in charge over her career and having Kristen between her legs licking her pussy was the inevitable cherry on top of the icing to complete this victory celebration.

Kristen wasn't very good at eating pussy, she was too cautious and nervous. But none of that mattered to Meghan, she got off of her absolute power over Kristen. She reinforced her dominion when she grabbed Kristen's head with both hands, pulled it even tighter against her pussy and then grinded her pussy over her face. Over her lips, tongue, nose. She didn't care for as long as Meghan was tripping on her power high it all felt good.

Her own hips were working tirelessly to make her cum and when she did it was a new kind of orgasm; one that didn't originate from the feeling loved and cared for as well as the physical stimulation that accompanied it. Instead this one found its roots in a deeper primal level of her subconscious; in her innate will to dominate and thrive. It felt so good she even squirted a little on Kristen's face.

After satisfying her animal needs Meghan could think more rational now and realized how she was in the perfect position to fully enjoy every inch of Kristen's luscious body that she fantasized so much about today. The old kind of orgasm was good company for the new one.

She drew Kristen's face from between her legs. Kristen looked almost happy, probably because she thought it was over. Meghan smiled a sweet smile. She would not let this be the end of it. Instead, she'd try anything to make this last as long as she possibly could. She took away all the hope Kristen had when she took her lips between her own again.

The kiss was sweet at first and Kristen tried to cling to the thought that the worst had passed. But she soon realized the true situation and reluctantly opened her mouth when she realized it was what was expected of her. To Meghan's delight Kristen was quick to catch on. I broke this girl, thought Meghan. I faced her in her pride and took her down where she was mine to do as I pleased and I pleased myself greatly with her. I will please myself more still. This girl probably always thought herself as being straight, yet here she is, her face covered in my liquids, having licked my pussy and now having her tongue sucked on by me. She is mine and I'll enjoy myself more with her than with all the other girls that came eagerly into my bed.

Then another thought crossed her mind. When Kristen finds out I lied to her, I don't know what will happen to me or her. Perhaps she will be mad. At me or at herself. Either way I will have lost her. I can't let that happen. I need to keep this one. Whatever she becomes after this is over I need to instill in her a desire to come back to me. At that moment Meghan realized what she had to do.

She abruptly interrupted their kiss and it was clear Kristen had no idea what was going on. She was already fearing the worst. 'Relax, Kristen. This will go over much faster if you relax and try to enjoy yourself too. I know you think you can't possibly enjoy this because you think you only like cock. But have you never wondered what it would be like with a girl? Have you not experimented before like most girls do?" With Kristen's worldview getting shattered more and more with each second, Meghan tried to offer her mental handles to hold on to. Handles that led to a creation of a new worldview that would ensure Meghan's continued access to Kristen's luscious body.

'Kristen, the reason I hope you can enjoy this is because, believe it or not but, I actually really like you. I think you're a beautiful and sweet girl.' Meghan was so convinced of her mission that she had no trouble spewing this bullshit, 'Before I came here, I was so excited to meet you, I had already fallen for you.'.

'I'm sorry for the way things went down. I never intended it to be like this.' there was the apology, next up the extending of the olive branch. 'If you don't want this I won't force you. It's your decision.' olive branch extended and now the final step; to gently remind her that her career is mine to destroy. It won't matter days from now when she finds out the truth if I can make her mine today.

'I know you might think I will ruin your career if you decline. I shouldn't have said that and I promise you now that you will get your cover and I won't interfere with your career from now on regardless of what you decide.' Nailed it, Kristen thought to herself. Hopefully she also caught on to the idea that saying 'yes' could help further her career. That was a spur of the moment addition to the plan. Now to just wait and see how strong Kristen really is. Is she the broken girl that will cling to me and accept what I offer because she can't see anything else or is she stronger than that and can see through my mind games?

Kristen was silent, caught in an internal struggle. It lasted longer than Meghan had expected. What was going on here? She should have come to a decision now. What can I do now? Meghan stepped up to Kristen and embraced her. Holding her tightly and planted a soft kiss on her shoulder. Then she whispered softly into her ear. 'Let me take away your worries. Let me take care of you as only a woman can.'

Kristen slowly turned her head and just as slowly kissed Meghan's lips. It was done. They kissed for a short while, no tongue this time. Meghan knew what this meant. Kristen had decided in her mind to go down this path because, in her weakness it was the only path she could see that postponed the end of her career. Her body wasn't on board with the plan just yet. It resisted Meghan's every touch. It didn't want to be touched, to have sex, especially not with a girl. But it would have to, because Kristen thought it necessary. She would go through the motions with Meghan. Once she had decided on the path she started liking her new prospects. It was a coping mechanism of her mind that lulled her into a false sense of security.

Yet her body which had never before been with a woman would not find it natural. Not yet at least. Kristen might fake her own orgasm the first few times. All the while her mind would advocate for the course it had set itself on and convince her that it was good and real. All this wouldn't stop Meghan from taking her time to fuck Kristen in every way imaginable.

Meghan knew also that it had to be done and what else still needed to be done. She would fuck Kristen, watch her fake an orgasm, go along pretending it was real. Enough so, so that Kristen could be guilt tripped into giving her one too. She probably wouldn't enjoy it but, she wouldn't hate it either. Her hate would be directed at herself, at how weak she turned out to be. It would all happen in her subconscious and none of this would surface in her rational mind for a long time. Only when it was too late to matter. It was Meghan's job to prevent her from falling into a downward spiral, though. That was the other end of the spectrum. She would sincerely love Kristen, give her the love that she ought to give herself. She would laugh with her and fill the voids lefts in her broken self. Make Kristen feel like it all worked out for the best. Once she believed that, she would think she made the best choice and that would put a stop to the self-hating. Then Kristen could be happy with her new lifestyle. Well as happy as she could be with it at least. Meghan decided then that she'd try and go home with Kristen to spend the night if she could. To take care of her emotional needs while she is still so fragile. To reframe her memories of what happened today in a better light.

Meghan helped Kristen undress. She needs to feel comfortable being completely naked in front of me, Meghan thought. She removed everything. Then while enjoying the view she undressed herself. She kneeled down as Kristen did just before. This time Kristen was leaning back on the dressing room table while having her pussy eaten. The roles seemed reversed except, that it was still Meghan that really enjoyed it.

Her hand slides up over Kristen's toned stomach and she could feel her trying to hide the shivers that ran down her body every time Meghan's tongue licked her pussy. This only made Meghan want to go faster but she showed restraint. She knew it was not the time, Kristen needed to feel comfortable first. So instead she switched to gentler, longer and slower licks. Occasionally planting a kiss on her clit. It's clear her body was struggling with the experience; it wanted to enjoy the sexual stimulation but, her mind wouldn't let her enjoy it yet.

Meghan gently slid one finger in between her soft pink flesh. An inaudible whimper escaped Kristen's lips. While her finger slowly went up and down, Meghan stood up and put her arm around Kristen's neck. She pulled her in for a kiss and this time the kiss is sweet and tender. Their tongues gently dance around. Kristen was a great kisser. It's like second nature to her and there was no hesitation in her lips. Not even when Meghan brought her in closer and their soft kiss turned to a deep one. Kristen was fully invested in being a good make out partner. Meghan thought she must have kissed girls in college to feel so comfortable but, whatever the case was, both seemed to enjoy themselves.

VirriV
VirriV
7 Followers
12