Savannah 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Amanda stop, please stop," Adam implored as she pulled her clothes back into place.

"I can't, Adam, I don't know what's happening to us."

They went to bed alone that night. Amanda cried herself to sleep while Adam masturbated. Her mind was in a whirl all night, at breakfast in the morning and working with him and Mister Blount the next day. She couldn't concentrate on her work and Blount had to admonish her twice, something that rarely happened, for she was mostly an attentive student unlike her brother who was a dreamer.

Amanda didn't change for dinner for she stayed in her conservative, floor length dress and all her normal underwear.

Adam of course noticed that. "Amanda there's no need to be uncomfortable" he said when they went to 'their' suite.

"It's best Adam," she replied trying to sound and seem as controlled and in charge as she could.

"No, it's not."

"It is we cannot do that."

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"That's beside the point."

Adam sat beside her, again on the chaise. He held her by her shoulders and looking deep into her eyes whispered. "No Amanda, it's not beside the point, it is the point."

"What do you mean?" she asked not struggling to move away from the intimate and highly compromising position. She knew that she should for surely it was encouraging him, but she did not have the resolve; she felt that she was under his spell.

"Enjoyment Amanda, that's the point of life, it's why we live, us rich Southern slave owning white folk, what else is there?"

"Don't be silly," she managed to argue as once more, just like the previous evening their faces moved towards each other and again they began kissing.

This time it was slower, more reserved, less urgent, but still there was the underlying passion, still their lips ground together, still their tongues plunged and still Adam touched her breasts. That did it, she was gone, all her reserve, all her resistance and all her inhibitions vanished and she fell completely under his control.

"Why don't you go and dress as you did last evening," he whispered into her ear.

That made her giggle, or was that nerves she wondered. "Why?"

"You know why, Amanda."

"Tell me."

"I want to see you and touch you."

"Adam, we can't do this, we can't go on."

But Amanda was wrong, for she did go and undress and put on what she had worn the previous evening. They did kiss, he did push the top of her nightdress down, caress her breasts and then kiss and suck her nipples.

"Okay?" he asked as his tongue flicked across them.

"Mmmm," she purred loving the sensations and feelings, but hating the guilt she was suffering.

Adam wanted to ask her to go to bed. To lay on it, get under the clothes and cuddle, sleep together and then fuck, but he didn't have the nerve to do that. Instead, as last evening he pushed his bare-chested sister back into the corner of the chaise and laid half on and half beside her. He kissed and sucked her breasts working her up to a state so that when he slid his hand up the skirt and onto her upper thigh, just inches from her vagina, she had no will to object or try to stop him.

She did what most sexually experienced women would do. She let her legs fall open

He felt sexually elated and she felt apprehensive, nervous, but very grown up, womanly and hugely expectant of what was to come. Still kissing her, he slid his hand further, nearer, higher up her inner thigh and closer to where they both knew it should be and where they both wanted it to be, her cunt.

He rubbed along the wet length of her slit, pressed on where he had been told by the whores was the most sensitive place on a woman and then slowly, carefully and meaningfully pushed his straightened fore and middle fingers into his sister.

If the earlier new experiences of his hands and mouth on her breasts were amazing then what happened as her brother's fingers penetrated her body was indescribable. Her entire body was stimulated, her back arched, surges of such extreme pleasure went through her that they were almost an ache or pain and she ground her body against the surrogate cock that was simulating a proper fuck. Unbeknown to Amanda but as she was revelling in the throes of her climax, her brother was ejaculating in his pants.

As these recollections of her very early sexual experiences with her brother were going through her mind Amanda was looking out of the first floor sitting room at the back of the house overlooking Books Hill Park, which she thought was very pretty indeed. She was also thinking about what her brother had said about Fairfax and she had started to ask herself that question.

'Why would he interrogate prisoners himself when he didn't need to?' She had no answer to that, merely more questions.

"I'm sorry sis," Adam said, moving behind her and putting his hands on her shoulders. "Do you love him?"

"Oh Adam, I don't know," she almost sobbed, the feelings of betrayal and let down surging through her. She momentarily leaned back against her brother before turning with the intent of going to her bedroom. As she leaned back she felt his erection against her rump and then as she turned she saw the bulge in his trousers.

"Oh fuck, Amanda, I am sorry," he whispered as they looked down at his groin.

Inevitably that brought back memories for both of them. Of course, to the time he had first kissed her, exposed and then touched her breasts and naturally and inevitably to the times, three days in a row that he had finger fucked her on the chaise.

The family returning from the funeral put a stop to their sibling sex and they both worked very hard to resist the awful temptations they felt whenever they were alone and there was no chance of them being caught.

In a mansion the size of Selby, with its huge staff, isolation was a rarity so it was weeks before they were alone again. This time the family went to Savannah for just one night to hear the reading of the will of the relative whose funeral they had attended; they were expecting a large inheritance.

Mister Blount was with Adam and Amanda during the day the family left; he was teaching them about some of the Greek philosophers, a topic Adam found particularly interesting. Despite his keen and Amanda's reasonable interest, they both found it difficult to concentrate. They felt very tense and edgy. They were expectant, although nothing had been said about tonight.

Finishing their studies, they had dinner served in their 'apartment.' They both drank two glasses of white wine, one before and one with dinner. They needed that to loosen them, to relax them and get them to talk for, since Blount had left, they had hardly exchanged a word. The meal finished and the table cleared by the servants, they looked at each other. They knew what they wanted to happen, they knew what each of them desired, but words failed them until Adam said quietly. "Are you going to change this evening, Amanda?"

Her head bowed forward slightly she looked out of the top of her eyes at her brother. Her heart was beating wildly, his pulse was racing, her nipples had already hardened and he was stunningly erect. "Do you want me to Adam?"

"Oh yes," he breathed. "Yes Amanda, yes please."

She went into her bedroom and undressed. She was very excited indeed and could not resist touching her bullet hard nipples and feeling the wetness between her legs. She was panting as she went to the large oak chest, opened the bottom draw and pulled out a clean nightdress. It was sleeveless, with lacy straps and a modest neckline and came to mid-calf. She let her chestnut hair down and went to slip into the nightdress, but then something hit her, an idea, a thought and impulse.

Adam was waiting impatiently in the dining room. He had removed his jacket and cravat and had undone some buttons on his white cotton shirt. His erection had subsided a little, but returned in full force when he heard his sister call out. "Adam."

"Yes Amanda."

"Would you like to come in here?"

He hadn't been in her bedroom for years. He walked across the dining room and into the sitting room. The door to her bedroom was ajar. He pushed it and looked in. "Oh my God," he groaned, when he saw that she was in bed with the bedclothes pulled up round her neck. Her rich, chestnut hair tumbled across the crisp white cotton pillow and onto her chest and the sheet.

"Come to bed Adam" Amanda whispered.

It was the most sexually exciting experience either of them had ever had.

He walked to the bed muttering. "Oh Amanda." Removing his shirt he lay on the bed beside her but on top of the sheet. "Are you sure my darling?"

"Yes Adam, but not sex, I can't have full sex."

"No I understand."

"Please hold me Adam" she asked tugging at the sheet so it slipped from under him and he slid in beside her.

"Shall I take these off?" he asked about his trousers.

She smiled. "Yes Adam I want to feel you."

Her brother quickly shrugged out of his trousers "And these?"

"Yes Adam, I want to see you as well."

He slid his long drawers off and Amanda saw a man's cock for the first time quite as close as this. As they kissed he stroked her breasts, and pinched her nipples. For both of them the feelings were sublime.

Along with losing her virginity and having a man penetrate her for the first time, Amanda's main thoughts as she masturbated most days was holding a man's penis. Since she and Adam had done the things they had a while ago, in her mind as she squeezed her breasts, pinched her nipples and rubbed her clitoris, it was the cock that was now pressing against her hip that was the focus of her masturbatory fantasies.

It was, therefore, almost a natural action for her to reach down and run her fingers along it. It felt every bit as wonderful as she had envisaged it would. She stroked it, she rubbed it, she held it and she caressed it.

She loved the feel of him in her hands and she loved the look on his face as she gave him the sensations that made him gasp, groan and moan. She also loved his fingers finding that special spot at the front of her opening and rubbing it. More than anything she loved the sensations that built up in her as she had what she now knew was an orgasm.

As the waves of sensations washed over her, she lay on her arched back, her legs closed, Adam's fingers probing into the folds of pink flesh at the vee of her pubis, his mouth licking, sucking, kissing and chewing her breasts and nipples and his big, hard cock in her hands.

As she came down from the erotic heights of her climax, so she realised he had had nothing. Her entire body still tingling she turned onto her side facing her brother. His cock looked awesome. Her hand looked so small and white circling the thick and long stalk of such male flesh as she started to pump it. She had no idea, other than what her womanly instincts told her to do, so she followed those.

Hardly able to get her fingers right round it, she pumped his cock with long slow movements. The way he moaned, his body writhed and the thrusts of it in her hand indicated that she was doing the right things. And that was confirmed very quickly in the most dramatic way when, with a deep, animalistic moan from him, a huge thrust of his gorgeous cock and a shudder that ran through his entire body, streams of spunk shot from it all over her hand and wrist and onto his stomach and chest.

12