Savannah and Erik

Story Info
Hotwife and the insurance adjuster.
860 words
3.57
30.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I remember you Savannah, not sure I could forget. I think I can do a quick re-inspection tomorrow late afternoon, if that works for you?"

A few months ago we had a couple of large hail storms come through that had caused damage and we ended up filing our first insurance claim for the roof. When our adjuster, Erik, arrived I was immediately smitten as he was very attractive, tattooed and bearded - just my cup of tea. When he let me know he was prior military, I was in lust. He was very professional but I did catch him staring a couple times. He paid for a new roof and gave me his business card, telling me if I ever needed anything to call him. I made sure to keep his card handy. That was a few months ago and we got the roof replaced without any issues, which I was kinda bummed about as I kept trying to come up with an excuse to have him come back over, this time without my kids around.

Yesterday, it just so happened that it snowed for the first time at our house this year. Jason joked around with me saying I should call Erik up and say that he missed some damage and see if he would come back out, I agreed. I called him that very afternoon.

"Hi Erik, I'm not sure if you remember me but we had a claim a few months ago and I think you might of missed/neglected an area in the master bedroom, there is a lot of wetness that just won't dry out."

Erik told me he would be there by 3. The day flew by as I just concentrated on work so that I could leave early to get home. All day long I was soaked though thinking of the possibilities. Of course, right when I was trying to leave the hospital an emergency came up and I ended up leaving much later than I wanted to and didn't get home til almost 3. Luckily Erik hadn't shown up yet. I jumped in the shower to clean off and no sooner did the doorbell ring.

I yelled for Erik to come in, the door was unlocked and got out of the shower. I didn't bother to dry off but threw on a pair of white lace panties and Jason's old Army PT shirt. The panties were almost see through due to the wetness and the shirt clung to my body as I stood next to my bed when Erik came around the corner. His jaw dropped, I had butterfly's in my stomach, nervous, not sure what to say, I still had water dripping off me and was completely exposed. I managed to mutter

"Can you see how wet this area is? And pulled the crotch of my panties to the side.

I don't think he said a word, he just walked up to me pulled me into his arms and kissed me deeply. I pulled down his pants and proceeded to give him a blow job, within a few minutes he stopped me telling me he was about to cum if I didn't. I laid onto my bed and he expertly went down on me. He never took my panties off, just pulled them to the side. Maybe due to the anticipation or the naughtiness of the situation but he brought me to an orgasm pretty quickly. He flipped me over and entered me from behind. Erik fucked me slowly at first. It didn't take long at all, I felt his hands tightened around my hips and sank deeper, he grunted he was cumming. I tried to tell him not to cum in me but it was too late, he exploded in me for the first couple of spurts and then pulled out shooting another bit on my backside. I was expecting Erik to collapse but he then flipped me over onto my back and went down on me again, cleaning up his cum with his mouth. I came again. Erik then gave me another deep kiss, thanked me for such an amazing experience and I walked him out.

As soon as he was gone, I was on the phone to Jason asking how soon he could be home as I needed, him. Not really surprised he told me he was already here, that he had parked at the neighbor's house and was coming in. Jason came into the bedroom with a swollen cock and tight balls. I was absolutely drenched and I still had some of Erik's cum in me, Jason was able to enter me completely immediately. Jason fucked me with abandon as I told him a play by play of everything and a few minutes later, I had a second load of cum in me. Jason didn't pull out as we laid together making out like high school kids, his dick recovered within minutes and this time I rode him and came so hard I almost passed out. I heard Jason tell me how much he loved me, gave me a kiss and I fell sound asleep.