Savannah Date Night Part

Story Info
Savannah has sex with brother's friend.
1.1k words
3.62
62.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned eighteen about five months ago and I had lost my virginity to my 25 year old brother. It used to turn my skin at the time every time he put his thick member inside of my cunt. It wasn't long after our first time that we began fucking on a regular basis. Much like the last time after having a terrible date night, I knew, my brother would be there to fill my aching pussy. I just didn't plan on having dad in the room with my brother's fat cock in my pussy as we lay underneath the blanket.

I honestly don't know how I haven't gotten pregnant with my brother blowing his nut inside me so many times without protection. I finally went on the pill so that I wouldn't have to stress out about it after every time that we made love.

A couple of days after our tryst under the blanket I found out that our parents were gone for the week.

Our parents aren't too concerned about my brother and me as we are adults and can care for ourselves. They just don't know that my brother and I fuck for hours at a time when they are gone. Some nights I fuck the shit out of my boyfriend and I rush home so I can fuck my brother until I can hardly walk.

So tonight I dressed up in my Old Catholic school girl clothes for old time's sake. I took a long shower making sure to shave every part of my body. I put my hair up in pig tails to make me feel younger while wearing my blue and white plaid skirt. I slide my arms through the white dress shirt while skipping the panties. I put on my knee high socks and tied my saddle shoes.

I then stood in front of the mirror fingering my soaking wet pussy imagining that some lucky guy was inside of me. I was just on the verge of cumming when I heard a knock at the door.

While headed for the door I cleaned my juices off of my fingers as I peeked through the peep hole. It was my brother's best friend who basically has ignored me despite how badly I wanted to fuck him.

"What's going on Scott?" I said in my sexist voice.

He looked me up and down and with a smile walked through the door. I quickly locked the door behind me when he suddenly turned around shoving me against the door. He shoved me show hard it knocked the wind out of me.

"I am here to stick my cock inside your pussy; your brother says you are fantastic in bed."

I tried catching my breath as he pressed me against the door with his body as he kissed my mouth hard. I couldn't believe my brother said anything.

Scott then pushed me to my knees and pulled me into his groin rubbing his bulging cock against my face. I opened his pants only to see his cock spring out at me almost hitting my face.

"Savannah, get it soaking wet, cause I am going to fuck you hard and long." He said to me with a low voice.

I opened my mouth only to have him grab me by the back of my head forcing his cock so deep into my throat that I began to gag.

"That's right Savannah, take it all." He said.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth after a couple of minutes. It seemed to make him unhappy that I did that. He grabbed me by the arm pulling me to the center island in the kitchen forcing me to bend over it.

He lifted my skirt and with a hard slap he spanked my pussy several times.

"I don't fuck around, I want to fuck you and you're going to love it." Scott said to me.

Little did he know how I loved being forced to have sex. As I bent over I reached back to open my pussy lips for him. I felt his probing cock find my opening where he slid right inside me as I was so wet and ready for him.

"Ugh, Ugh, come on Scott....Is that all you got?" I moaned out.

"You want it all do you? Well get ready because here it all comes, scream you cum bitch."

I let out a short squeal as it felt like he penetrated my cervix with his massive member. It felt so unbelievable having him so deep inside of me. I grabbed my leg bringing it up onto the counter top so I could open myself wider. I could hear him grunting with each deep thrust of his cock into my slit.

I then felt my head get pulled upward and suddenly realized it wasn't Scott, it was my brother. My brother quickly slid his cock into my mouth, fucking my face like it was his first time.

I started to cum from a huge giant cock that felt like a horse inside my pussy and my brother's cock bouncing off the back of my throat. My cumming started a chain reaction with my brother's cock spilling his cum into my mouth. I tried swallowing as fast as I could be it was just too much and it ran out the sides of my mouth.

A second later I felt Scott's horse cock bulge against my pussy walls followed by a strong throbbing of his shaft shooting his sperm inside of me. As soon as he pulled out I quickly turned and stuck his cock in my mouth giving him a blow job until he was ready to cum a second time.

I felt him swell inside of my mouth ready to let his second load go when I pulled out letting him cum on my torn shirt from him pulling so hard when he was fucking me.

"Savannah, I wanted to cum in your mouth."

"I know, but I love when I see a guy's cum spilling out of his cock." I replied.

Scott smiled and said "really?"

"Yup, I like it even more seeing a guy masturbate as he talks about how he is going to fuck me followed by how he is fucking me, while it works him up to him cumming and blowing his load."

Scott just smiled before leaving.

Unfortunately Scott left for college a couple of days later as he attends a University out of the state. Lucky for me he sends me video's of him masturbating with him narrating how he is fucking me and where he is going to stick cock in my body and then a few moments later he blows his cum all over his stomach.

I use the videos to masturbate to when I am horny and wishing to make a guy cum.