Savannah in Heat

Story Info
Savannah is at the mercy of her own desires.
1.9k words
4.4
27k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Savannah_
_Savannah_
65 Followers

Everything was dark, quiet, and very still...except Savannah, of course. She lay upon the bed, her legs and arms outstretched and tied securely to the bedposts with strong silk rope. Her only attire was a pair of black, crotchless panties, and a matching bustier. And, a blindfold.

The room was slightly warm, and Savannah could feel beads of sweat gathering between her breasts and in the crease of her neck. She had been lying there for well over two hours, she estimated, and still no one had entered the room. She knew not what form of sensual torment she would face but already anticipation thrummed through her.

Blood rushed hotly through her veins and she could smell her own arousal; sweet, yet very overwhelmingly there. Her hips rolled restlessly against the soft sheets; the tactile sensation increased her lust. In her mind's eye, she imagined many different sexual scenarios, each one increasingly more complex and arousing than the previous.

Her breathing was loud in the quiet room, and she moaned softly in frustration. This situation brought to mind a very similar experience she'd had before losing her unwanted virginity. She itched to touch herself, finger her swollen pussy lips, and stroke deeply into her tight pussy. But she was prevented from easing her increasing ache. She fantasized that she was being filled fully with some man's cock, could almost feel his engorged thickness pound into her over and over.

Her heels dug into the mattress and she lifted her hips off the bed as she arched willingly into her phantom lover's strokes. Her pussy clenched, and her breath hitched in excitement. Her phantom lover sucked at her nipples, first one then the other; drawing them deeply into his warm, wet mouth. A tugging sensation in her belly caught her by surprise, and she almost came then and there.

If she concentrated hard enough, perhaps she could even hear her lover whisper crude words in her ear..."such a lovely pussy, so tight and wet...can you feel me fucking you, Savannah?...can you feel how big I am, how deep into you I am?...feel me fuck you..."

Her hips pumped up at her phantom lover frantically. It was not enough! She needed, No! she craved to feel a thick cock inside her...pounding at her relentlessly. She did not want to be gentled, or stroked softly. She needed strength, and impatience...she needed screwed!

The door opening her caught her by surprise, and she whimpered with hope that her torture might end. Savannah panted, her hips ground into the mattress; she could feel the air shift around her she was so ensitive.

"Please", she pleaded. "Please, touch me." Her tongue darted out, ran across her dry lips. She could feel her honey on her thigh, smell it. She was so ready. One stroke was all it would take, just one.

A rough, male voice came to her. "Not just yet Savannah. You're not ready." His tone was amused, but through it she could tell he was aroused. Perhaps she could entice him to touch her. She spread her legs farther apart, and sensed his eyes zero in on her wet pussy. She lifted her hips teasingly, arched her breasts upward; she knew her nipples were tight and erect, begging to be touched, licked.

The man chuckled at her attempts to seduce. She felt the mattress dip on her left as he sat down. Hot breath flowed over her sensitized flesh, tickling her ear and throat. "Before this day is over, my dear, you will discover the true meaning of delayed gratification." A warm tongue briefly touched her lips, too fast for her to capture. She felt the mattress shift under her again.

Hard, male thighs, naked thighs, positioned themselves on either side of hers, trapping them. She felt impressions by her head; no doubt he had braced his hands there. And then, the unmistakable feel of his hardened cock at the juncture of her legs. Savannah quickly thrust her hips upward, trying to sheath it quickly inside her, but he pulled back. She moaned her disappointment and frustration.

That maddening man laughed at her! Again, he lowered himself to just barely there, and again pulled back. Over and over he teased her with the possibility, and over and over he withdrew. She panted, she twisted, she moaned; she begged. But he did not relent. She lost track of time as the sensual torture continued. Occasionally he lowered his chest to her breasts and rubbed; and occasionally he licked her throat or across her lips.

His breathing quickened with her own, and she could tell he had difficulty retaining control; but he did not give in to her pleas. He began whispering in her ear, of all the wicked things he could do to her. The different positions and variations. How he could bury his cock in her cunt and stay still for long minutes without moving, trapping her against the mattress underneath her.

Her muscles began to quiver with the strain. A few times she came close to orgasm, just listening to him talk to her, or feeling that cock brush against her eager pussy. But then he would stop for minutes at a time, until she had calmed. And then he would begin again. Painting images of their bodies, sweat-slicked, hot, entwining, and writhing together, in heat. Of his hands squeezing her ass as he pumped into her, lifting her up and up into him, slamming again and again into her.

It was sometime before she realized he'd begun a gradual slip and slide on her, of him making more and more contact with her heated flesh. She moaned as she felt him suckle at her throat. He would leave marks on her, a reminder of his torture. Eventually, his mouth made his way to her nipples, suckling until the line between pleasure and pain was blurred. Her overloaded senses could not differentiate between the two. His hands molded her hips, gliding down her flanks to behind her knees. He pushed her legs apart further, as far as they would stretch.

And then she felt his tongue flick at her clit, lightly at first, and then more firmly. Soon he was suckling that as well. Savannah ground her pussy against his face. Maybe, maybe she would be allowed to cum now. His tongue darted in and out of her cunt, and then fluttered on her clit. Over and over. She was feeling the first trembles of her orgasm when he stopped. His hot breath fanned over her pussy, and she whimpered in despair.

"Don't stop, oh please, oh please, don't stop now!" But he remained motionless, and only his hot breath touched her now.

As she lay there panting, Savannah heard the door open and then close quietly. She listened intently, recognizing the sound of ice clinking against glass. Perhaps a refreshment? What was possibly a tray was put down on a nearby table surface. The man above her shifted away momentarily and then resumed his position above her.

A startled gasp passed through her lips as she felt an icy, cold sensation along her inner thigh. The ice cube was dragged further inward, and Savannah held her breath in delicious trepidation. And then she felt the ice cube being inserted to just inside her pussy, and her breath escaped on a rush. He rimmed the cube around and around, finally allowing it to rest inside her, and ever so slowly it melted.

While still recovering she felt another cube being applied to one of her tight nipples. Her head thrashed on the pillow in excitement; her body began moving and twisting on the bed again. Another cube was inserted into her pussy, and her inner muscles gobbled it up greedily. Forceful hands gripped her hips, stilling her frantic movements. Ever so slowly, inch by excruciating inch, he pushed his hard dick into her, forcing the cube deeper and deeper. The combined sensory input of heat, cold, and being stretched nearly put her over the top.

Once embedded fully inside, he lay motionless. His hands still held her firmly, preventing any movement on her part. And though his breathing was erratic and heavy, he retained tight control. His teeth nipped at her ears, the side of her neck, and the deep hollow of her neck. His legs were tight vices surrounding hers. She thought briefly of begging him to fuck her, but decided it would do her no good. All she could do was lay there panting, and wait for him to make his move. But she hoped it would be soon.

He rimmed her lips with his tongue, and then surged forward and inward. Simultaneously, he grinded against her clit, and Savannah moaned. As his tongue retreated, so too did he withdraw his cock. He continued his advance and retreat, maintaining a slow, steady rhythm. She pulled against her restraints, wanting to grab onto him, force him to move faster and harder.

She was startled when a second pair of hands began rubbing and squeezing her breasts. She had forgotten that there was another person there. She arched her back, lifting herself into the caress. Fingers rolled and pinched her nipples forcefully, causing a pleasurable stinging sensation. The hands were soft, and very feminine. Full, luscious lips sucked at her nipples.

The man's rhythm increased, became more forceful. His mouth left her, but the woman's replaced it. She and Savannah kissed deeply, devouring each other's moans and whimpers. Savannah's hips were lifted up off the mattress and he thrust deeper and deeper. His pistoning hips slammed against her...and then he stopped, in mid-stroke. Savannah groaned in disappointment. She twitched; her body was so ready for release. When would she be allowed...he slammed fully into her, and thrust wildly.

"Oh, yes", she mumbled against the woman's lips. So close, so very close now. The woman stopped kissing her, and soon replaced her lips with a very different kind of lips. The sweet scent of pussy drifted to her, and Savannah licked and sucked eagerly. She swirled her tongue around and in and out of that sweet pussy, sucking at the clit and licking it. It tasted so good. Soon she was tongue-fucking that wonderful cunt. The woman above her pushed herself more fully onto Savannah's face, until she was wonderfully smothered in dripping pussy.

The woman screamed suddenly, and she ground more frantically onto her face as she came. And then she felt it; finally she felt it. Her muscles, those inside and out, tightened. And then she was free! Her orgasm was explosive, and she yelled in triumph. She came and came, and then came some more. The man continued fucking her, and she began another climb, another rush. Every inch of her tingled and spasmed. Her tongue, even, tingled from the delicious taste of pussy juices.

And as another climax overcame her, she felt his hot cum splash on her belly and breasts, heard him grunt and groan. Feminine hands rubbed the cum into her skin, and then a finger tasting of his cum played on her lips. Savannah licked it clean. She barely noticed when her hands and feet were released from their restraints. And then her blindfold was removed. Two complete strangers stare down at her, wicked grins creasing their faces. Savannah smiled...

And then she woke up, still tied to the bed, her body still quivering with sexual frustration; and she groaned at the injustice of it!

_Savannah_
_Savannah_
65 Followers