Savannah On Display

Story Info
She shows off on the twelfth floor.
1.6k words
4.32
39.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Savannah_
_Savannah_
65 Followers

Exiting the elevator on the twelfth floor, Savannah made her way to her room in the downtown Chicago hotel. Insert the card, punch in the code, and a luxurious suite greeted her after her long day. Her latest client was a bitch but she paid well. She'd begun her own interior design firm, Design by duBois only one year ago and already business was booming. Business was so good in fact she'd opened an office in Chicago in recent weeks. If things continued at their current rate she'd be able to expand further into other main cities.

Shrugging off the tensions of the day she slipped off her high heels and shed her jacket, letting them fall carelessly to the carpet. With a contented smile she wiggled her toes into the plush floor covering. She made her way over to the bar and poured herself a glass of wine. Taking a fortifying gulp she walked over to the huge bank of windows that offered a spectacular view of the Chicago cityscape. She rested her forehead against the cool glass and closed her eyes. After a few minutes, she raised her head and drained her glass. As she was putting it on a nearby shelf, she had the oddest sensation that she was being watched. Peering through the window she could not see anyone in the nearby building looking at her, but that didn't reassure her.

She decided she was imagining things and unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it from the waistband of her skirt. She allowed the blouse to fall to the floor, and then unhooked her skirt. It joined the blouse. Kicking the garments aside, she stood there in her stockings, panties and demi-bra. Feeling restless, her silken thighs shifted against each other, and she could feel the first stirrings of a sexual ache. She drew the straps of her bra off her shoulders and peeled the cups downward until her heavy breasts were freed. Slowly, she rubbed her fingertips against each hard peak, making lazy circles and patterns on and around them. Letting her head fall back, she squeezed her breasts together, pumping them gently in her palms. A soft sigh escaped her, and she allowed herself the freedom of slowly letting one hand trail down over her belly, and then into her panties.

Her fingers were slick with her juices already, and she moaned as she thrust three fingers just inside her pussy. She teased herself, alternately rubbing and pinching her clit with her wet fingers, while her other hand played on her swollen breasts. It was the heat behind her that alerted her to the fact that she was not alone. And then, just when she would have cried out in alarm, an exciting familiar voice whispered to her.

"Hello, again, Savannah" he said.

She'd know that voice anywhere. It had haunted her dreams, disturbed her concentration during meetings. When she was supposed to be discussing profit margins or the booming antique market, she would daydream of hot breath across her neck, and her body being invaded by a nameless entity. It was the man from the club. It had been almost two months but she still recognized that voice, and when his body pressed against her from behind, she knew she had never forgotten that body either. It was animalistic, this recognition. He was her sensual opposite. Her blood heated in anticipation at what was to come.

"I ache," she whispered back. "Touch me."

It was a command which he readily complied with. His hot hands settled on her shoulders, rubbing away the last of her tension, and she melted back into him. Her hands were still busy, yet they had slowed in their efforts. She would not be alone tonight. He gently pushed her forward, until she was almost completely pressed against the tall windows. "Spread you legs for me," he said, and she did.

"Did you know, Savannah, that someone is watching you? Across the street, in another hotel?" Savannah jerked her eyes forward, and sure enough, another man stood watching as she touched herself. He was clad only in a pair of boxers, but even from the distance his eyes burned a heated trail over her skin, and he was clearly aroused. Licking her lips, she raised her breasts for his perusal. His boxers dropped to the floor, and he fisted his dick in hand, stroking himself.

"I can tell you're a kindred spirit, Savannah. You like watching, but more importantly, you like being watched. I can smell your desire, and can feel your body trembling with it." His hands glided over her flesh, down, down, and he squeezed her ass cheeks, plumping and molding them in his hands. A solitary finger traced her dark cleft, trailing forward to her pussy. He stroked her delicately in time with her own fingers. Behind her, she heard him undo his zipper and snap open his jeans. His hands left her while he pulled them off.

If she had been thinking clearly, she might have taken the opportunity to turn around and see what her mystery lover looked like. But she was too enthralled with her fingers playing on her own body, and watching the man watch her. So when he came back to her, his completely nude form molded itself to her backside, and then gasped as she felt the hard ridge of his cock teasing her ass.

"Kneel," he commanded. Helplessly, Savannah did as he asked. "Turn to the side," he said, and reluctantly she did. And then he presented his dick at her lips, and she temporarily forgot about the other man. Grabbing his dick in one hand, she engulfed him with her mouth fully. His hands gripped her skull as he aided in her task. His hips thrust at her mouth, his dick tapping at the back of her throat. Savannah moaned. He groaned. Her other hand gripped his balls and rolled them around in her palm, while her head bobbed back and forth, and her mouth sucked harder and harder on his dick. His heavy breathing was loud in the room, and the sounds of her sucking were a perfect match. She stroked his cock along the length of it with her tongue. He tasted so good, and he was so big in her mouth. She ached for him to fuck her again. "Enough," he groaned, and pulled her up until she stood in front of him.

Looking up into his face, she was disappointed to see that he was wearing a mask. But she forgot again as he leaned down and kissed her, nibbling her lips and licking them. She grabbed onto that tongue and sucked him deeper into her mouth. His hands gripped her hips, and he rubbed her against his dick. Its hard length rubbed on her belly, and Savannah moaned. Pulling back, she pleaded, "Now, fuck me now." Roughly he turned her back to a position facing outward into the night. The other man was still there, his hand pumping furiously around his dick. He had braced the other hand against his window to support himself.

Moving behind her, her lover thrust her legs apart, and rammed his dick up and into her. Savannah gasped at the forceful entry but did not complain. She was so wet and ready for him. Her eyes held those of the stranger's across from her. She felt her mystery lover's dick slam into her again and again, and she pushed her hips back at him, easing his way. Sweat rolled down her neck, her chest, and into her belly button, before slowly making its way to her clit. Crowding her from behind, he walked her into the window, so she was once again pressed against the window. The cool glass made an erotic contrast to her heated flesh, and her clit rubbed against it. The friction was incredible. Her full breasts were smashed, too, against the glass. She raised her arms overhead, and placed them on the glass.

She whimpered with disappointment as he pulled out, only to groan her delight as he worked her ass, lubricating her with her own pussy juice. And when he thrust his dick into her ass, he was not wholly gently, but her body stretched to accommodate him. His hands spread her cheeks further apart, for deeper penetration. Soon, his cock was slamming into her ass over and over. Her clit was being similarly stimulated against the window, and her visual senses too, were being dazzled as she continued to watch the other man jerk off. His mouth slackened, and she knew he was about to cum.

"Yes, oh yes, oh fuck me," she yelled. Her lover quickened his thrusts. Her ass was on fire, and she could feel the beginnings of tremors there, working their way forward to her pussy. Before her, the other man arched his neck back, the muscles straining, as he erupted, his thick cum splattering on the window. His eyes popped open, and it was his turn to watch as Savannah screamed, the tremors from her ass and from her pussy colliding, and her juices gushed out, trailing down her thighs. Her lover groaned harshly behind her, his hips frantic now, and then he was pulling out, and Savannah felt his hot load spray onto her cheeks and lower back. It trailed down between the crack of her ass, along her pussy, and their juices mingled on her thighs. Reaching down, Savannah trailed a finger in that wetness, and brought them to her fingers. She sucked on her fingers, enjoying their combined tastes.

Wearily, she sank down on to the carpet, and rested her forehead against the cool glass. Behind her, she heard her lover dress himself. The man across the way looked at her one more time, a huge grin spreading on his face, and then he turned away.

"I knew you were like me, Savannah. Uninhibited, sexual, animalistic." He knelt behind her, licking her earlobe. "We will meet again, my sultry Savannah. Look for me." And then he was gone.

_Savannah_
_Savannah_
65 Followers