Savannah's Dare

Story Info
Savannah finds an exhilarating new level of control.
2.3k words
4.38
24.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah sat in front of the mirror applying her deep red lipstick. Her brilliant blue eyes were framed perfectly by the glittery yet soft gold eyeshadow. Dark lines darted out from her eyelids to the edges of her eyes to give her entire face a daring look. Her long blonde hair was no more. She'd just had it colored and the dark blonde to red ombré effect looked stunning on her. As she looked back at herself she wasn't sure if she could keep her composure with him tonight. But she definitely must try. Brayden made it clear the last time how much he enjoyed her body. She must do the same to him tonight, and see it through. The first time she'd attempted she thoroughly enjoyed watching him wank himself in front of her. It turned her on more than she expected. She intends on visiting that again, and next time she will join him in the shower. But not tonight. Tonight she was keen on making him more hers than ever before.

She stood up, gave herself one last look over. "Damn!" she said, as she brushed her hand across the top her shiny patent thigh high boots. She had gone all out with these. She pulled the bottom of the pencil skirt down over her boots. He didn't need to see this part yet. The doorbell rang. This was a first. Finally. This night had been a long time coming. This was the first night they were both completely free. It had taken nearly ten years, but their stars aligned at last. Living in different states was no fun. But he was back home for good and standing at her door. When she opened the door he was wearing a dark navy blue suit with a stupid daisy flower printed tie. She could do nothing but laugh. She motioned for him to come in, but he just stood there. His jaw open and eyes beaming. She wasn't completely sure, but she didn't see his eyes move from her face. Had they, they would have noticed her green brocade corset. Her pencil skirt, and the laces on the front of her 6" stiletto heeled boots. He'll see them soon enough. She thought to herself.

"You are like a shooting star in the night sky." He began. "Savannah, you look amazing."

She smiled, still looking at his tie, "get in here daisy boy. And you clean up good too. But are you going to wear that tie all night?"

"I sure hope not. I plan to tie you down with it later," he said while cutting a smile toward her new boots. "Well hello, what have we here, not just for me I hope?" He said admiring the sexy stunners.

"I'll be right back, I need to get something," she called out to him before whispering to herself, "oh no you won't. Not tonight mister." she said reaching for her bottle of Lucky perfume.

When she returned something was different. She approached him from his right side and leaned across dipping under his chin, kissing the opposite side of his neck, just under his ear, she lingered there for a moment allowing her weapon to invade his senses.

"Your perfume, what is that?" He exclaimed.

"Like it?"

"More than I should. Let's skip the play." he sounded adamant.

He was serious. She was surprised. The tickets were expensive and the show was a sell out and a one time only in their little town. She wanted to go. She took his arm and led him to the door. "We'll leave if it's boring."

"Savannah, what is that perfume? I've never smelled anything like it before. It is," he breathed in deeply as he leaned into the base of her neck, "absolutely intoxicating." She smiled as he opened the car door for her, but she gave no reply.

Brayden was certain his cock had been hard for hours. At least it felt like it. Her perfume drove him out of his mind. He needed to cum. She had teased him all week with photos and descriptions of how she wanted him to take her and how she would take him. She even had him masturbate with her on the phone one night, but ended it short for him. He was in agony. She knew it. She had been working up to this moment. She leaned over to him and whispered in his ear, her perfume dismantled his ability to think clearly. Chills went down his spine as she finished her words. And to drive her point home, her red lips parted and her teeth gently grabbed his earlobe as she pulled away. He looked at her before his eyes fell in confusion, he shook his head yes. This turned on, she thought, he would agree to almost anything. She was hot. Her juices began to soak out into her panties. She couldn't wait to get him in her.

The play wasn't great, but it wasn't exactly boring either. However, her mind was not on any of it. It was almost pitch black in the theatre. So instead of paying attention to the final act, she moved her hand over to his crotch. It was still hard as a rock. She began to move her hand back and forth. They were in a private balcony stage left and the door behind them was locked, they were almost completely private. Her hand found the zipper and made its way inside his pants and she went straight for his balls. Tight. He was ready to cum. His head fell back as his eyes rolled into pleasure. She slid his pants down a little, exposing his cock fully. She took her hand off of it. This was a test. How close was he to cuming? Would he do it right here? He looked up at her as she paused for a moment. She placed the tip of her index finger on the top center of his cock. They made eye contact. He suddenly remembered what she had said as she tapped it a couple of times and then pulled a glistening string of precum into the air. She began to glide her fingernails up and down the shaft of his cock very slowly. She knew he was about to explode, he couldn't hold it back much longer. He looked at her as if to beg her to either finish him off or stop the teasing. She could see the confusion in his eyes. But feeling pity on him, and they were in public after all, she stopped. He breathed a sigh of relief.

The drive home was unbearable. Traffic wasn't moving, it was raining madly, and she continued to work on his mind as her hand slipped slowly up and down his thigh.

Back in her house and out of the rain, they enjoyed a few glasses of wine. She could hold herself back no more. She disappeared into the bedroom. A few minutes passed before she called to him. When he walked in she was standing next to her giant four poster bed wearing only her very tall, very black boots. Her legs spread slightly exposing her perfect pussy. He began walking toward her. She stopped him with her hand held up. Instructed him to take his clothes off. She watched as his cock bounce around. She wondered if she could keep him from cumming long enough for her to cum too. She didn't need much time though. The control over him was almost enough to push her over the edge and imagining what he was about to endure wound her up even more.

"Knees." she spoke sharp and he dropped quickly. She grabbed him by the back of the head, her fingers pulling his hair, and shoved his scratchy face into her smooth crotch. His tongue worked quickly. But while he was tending to his goddess, she cleverly slipped her leg against his cock and pushed against it. She knew it wouldn't take much stimulation on his cock for him to make a mess. She noticed that as he licked her juicy slit, he began to thrust his hips slowly into her boot. She pushed him away and looked down where his cock had been. Short streams of precum slowly trailed down the shiny black boots and the light perfectly showed it's path. "You need to clean that. You made a mess. And you know the new rule. You may not have had an orgasm, but that is definitely cum on my new boot." She pushed his face into it. Once satisfied and overjoyed with herself at maintaining control, she moved him to the bed.

Brayden mounted her as her legs wrapped tightly around him. Her bootheels locking together. His rigid cock quickly slipped into her wet pussy and she gasped. His kissing moved from her lips to her left ear. He pulled her hair down against the pillow exposing her neck. He took her hard as he bit down. She screamed. Her nails digging into his back. The more he pumped, the more she dug. He raised up and wenced. Her hands became smooth on his back. He looked deep into her eyes. He looked hungry. "Don't stop!" He said. Everytime she thought he was getting close, she dug a little deeper. His back was on fire. She could feel welts starting to rise on his skin. He grunted trying to pull away. But her legs held him in place.

Her hands moved to his ass. She began to slap it each time his motion brought his cock out of her, forcing him to thrust back in and eventually she started digging her nails into it as well. His thrusting slowed. He stopped moving. She felt his cock twitching inside her. He could go no further without exploding. Her nails let go their grip. She slapped his ass again. He began his thrusts, but slower, more controlled. He buried his head in her perfect breasts and kissed and sucked and each time she dug her nails into him he bit her nipples.

She moved back and forth from his ass to his back. He finally pulled her hair and pinched her nipple hard. She cried out with a scream that he silenced with a deep kiss as she came hard. When she came, her fingernails shredded his back from top to bottom, her teeth bit down gently, but firmly, on his tongue and did not let go and her interior muscles clinched his cock in a death grip. He would not escape this. There was no way for him to move or speak, he couldn't even pull out of her. He caught a whiff of her perfume and lost all control. He would not be able to ask for permission to cum and the words she whispered into his ear came rushing back to him like a flooding river. Her fingernails dug deep into his ass cheeks again and she felt his entire pelvic region begin to twitch and shake as her legs pulled him deeper into her. She felt him erupt inside her as her pussy milked his cock of its liquid silk.

After his cock stopped spurting into her and she felt it soften, she rolled him over, her legs still locked around him and his cock still inside her. She rode him a bit longer as their lips became locked in a beautiful reunion. The more they kissed the more passion grew and it wasn't long before she felt him harden inside her again. She continued her hypnosis on his cock and he matched her rhythm. His hands were rough on her breasts yet his fingers played gently with her nipples, teasing them with the softest of flickering. He arched his back as high as he could raising himself and her off the bed. This brought her full weight down on his cock and it felt different inside her. He was going to cum. She came. He watched her beautiful body convulse over him and felt her legs tighten and squeeze his hips. She fell to his chest and moaned deeply, his grunting increased as she felt more streams shoot into her.

Once she had regained her composure, Savannah raised up and smiled. He knew that razor sharp smile. The one that cuts him every time. "I think this is similar to how we ended the last time. You on my face and giving me quite a treat." Before he could say anything her booted knees were hugging his head and pinning his arms in place. She grabbed a handful of hair and pulled him into her now very full, very wet cunt. "LICK!"

As his tongue started to work her body began to quiver. She grabbed the headboard for balance. She started to move like a serpent as his tongue danced inside her. She felt herself building toward climax as her pussy emptied itself, filling his mouth with both their juices. After another pleasurable experience she moved off of him and admired her handywork. His face was a mess. His chest clawed. She didn't remember doing that. His cock retreating. She had spent him to his fullest and this was the closest she'd ever felt to him. She rolled him over gently, straddled his back, and began to softly kiss his wounds. Her tender moist lips and cool hair flowing over his radiating back were exquisitely satisfying. He passed out under her and soon she did the same.

The next morning they had breakfast together, strolled through the town window shopping, and ate a seafood lunch on a deck beside the river. Savannah wasn't sure of her next move with Brayden, but she was certain it involved him seeking a revenge on her for the night before. A revenge she hoped would come sooner than later. A revenge she knew would have her on her knees. But still, something inside her really enjoyed the power she had over him. Perhaps he was hers for the taking. One thing she was certain about, this all felt so good.